It's 3AM

>It's 3AM
>your heart is pounding
>the helicopter overhead seems to be moving away
>you awoke to the loud thuds and flash bangs of your neighbor's door being rammed in

>Hillary's gun collectors have come again

>Under your mattress you have a formerly legal AR15
>You refused to turn it in or exchange for cash with her 'national buyback program'
>refusal to comply is a hefty fine and jail time
>as well as the confiscation of your weapons, the loss of your job and the destruction of your family as a result
>but you're a proud patriot
>you won't give in to the demands of tyrants
>you love your country and respect the constitution

>your wife is shaking next to you
>she says she wants to leave
>she is a woman and thus cannot bear the pressure of being a true patriot
>*THUD THUD THUD*
>THEY'RE HERE
>the collector squad has finally arrived at your door
>with your wife crying hysterically in the corner you arm your firearm
>you gently tell her everything will be alright

What do you do, Cred Forums?

Do you die like a real American, or do you become another cuck, surrendering your God given freedom?

i vote for hillary like any god-loving patriot would over trump.

God despises crooked Hillary, desu fampai.

Id go down protecting my family, unlike this CTR shill faggot.

>50 cents was deposited into your account
>thanks for correcting the record!

bitch nigga

Turner Diaries.

PRAISE BE UPON KEK! (pbuk)

The Hillary will fall!

What about them?

I dont have any guns, I broke mine in an unfortunate assplay accident.

>dismantle the AR-15 and hide the pieces around the house in a way they are unrecognizable as nothing more than metal scrap
>give the nog commisar Jamal a BB handgun, a scary 1911 replica, in exhange for $1000

I'd sell mine like a good little goy.

After the election CTR will quit paying you and you will still be a faggot.

There's only 1 choice. Shoot the wife so she doesn't keep distracting me from me from what i have to do.

>1 post by this ID

They would find nothing. Any firearm would have been buried months ago.

Then the revolution would start.

this

bullets are cheap

What qualities would a good authoritarian leader have that would not put him in the "muh blood of tyrants" category?

Come and take them faggots.

I wish we had balls and loved our guns like Americans do.

When they came for our guns, the government just offered $100 a pop and everyone surrendered "voluntarily", even though we voted "NO" to the referendum.

I even remember some cuck comedian, probably Colbert, making fun of Brazil because we didn't want our guns taken even though we had the highest gun crime in the world or something. Now we still have the highest gun crime, and we're at the mercy of criminals because only criminals carry guns.

That's what you say now, chickenshit. You pol cucks dont have the sand to revolt, lmao.

Wowee you sure corrected my record!

What qualities? Foremost would be love, respect and understanding of the constitution. Something liberals lack completely.

kill yourself you piece of shit

Do you honestly think this is a possibility? Are you that retarded?

Do you really think they don't want to take your guns? lol

If I dont have my guns I can't kill black people whom I hate. All Americans come to Canada and hunt black people with me.

Yes. That's exactly what I believe. The NRA have very deep pockets, and gun ownership is through the roof in this country. Hillary just wants power for her own selfish reasons, not to push the agenda of fringe left wing crazies. There is no money in it for her, and that's what she is all about

Why take people's guns when you can just attach a huge stigma to it and shame anyone who dares possess one legally

MY BODY IS A TEMPLE, I HAVE 9MM PEPPERSPRAY
>get shot
>wife gets shot
>pet dog gets shot

This is RCMP propaganda

They literally do not have enough boots to kick in every door, going house to house to search for firearms.

I like how no one mentions the picture

>Hillary's gun collectors have come again
Sorry, Obama already took my guns that last 12 times my door was kicked in.

All I have now is my potato peeler HEY WAIT YOU CAN'T TAKE MY PEELER!!!!

It's not only a possibility, but a probability. Both Cucknadia and Ausfalia had their guns taken with no resistance. None.

Be ready.

Cute dogger. RIP dogger!

Shoot through the already booby trapped door, kill them all let god sort it out.

>god-loving
>not god-fearing
You've even cucked your own religion.

You can't make a bolt unrecognizable.

>God given freedom
No. Their ancestors bought their freedom with their blood. No God involved, just men fighting for their countries and their people. This freedom was not given. People fought and died to get it.