I've met Mormons before and they are easily some of the nicest, mildest...

I've met Mormons before and they are easily some of the nicest, mildest, most polite and charitable people I've met in my life. Yet when Mittens ran for president back in 2012 he was painted as an evil racist millionaire predator that exploited people for profit. Joe Biden literally said that Romney would put black people "back in chains".

I see it again in this election. For the most part Donald Trump was known as some goofy wealthy reality star along the lines of Gordon Ramsey but now he's some despicable evil fascist Hitler that wants to hurt innocent Mexican and Muslim citizens.

Why does this keep happening? Why do people constantly fall for this and is there anything we can do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cuckservative who believes Jesus is from Missouri

Character assassination is a powerful weapon in politics. For some reason it doesn't work quite as well on Trump.

And we get a lot of Mormons coming over here walking around town and approaching people. They are nice, but creepy kind of nice.

Mormons are only nice when they're in the minority.

Take it from someone who's lived in both idaho and utah they turn into total Christ cucks on steroids.

well it wouldn't make sense to send assholes on missions tbqh

I've been inside a Mormon temple before it was consecrated. Those fuckers are nuts, and they believe in postmortem baptism so if any of your distant descendants ever convert to Mormonism they're taking your entire family tree with them.

Mormons are fucking scum.

I heard he is a fucking piece of strange. From direct sources.

In china they do something just as fucking stupid crazy. They use to make people lords and grant them titles after they died.

Mormons are generally nice, but there is no fucking way I would ever believe in even a quarter of the bullshit they put in their holy texts. Ironic how some polygamist pedophile with "golden plates" created one of the largest religions in America.

Mormons are a weirdo cult. If you have ever lived in a Mormon dominated area you know what I mean. Also they are just like Jews in that they only help or hire their ilk.

Genetically they might be the only hope for the white race, but god damn if they aren't fucking crazy.

You are fucking insane.

They are worse than jews. Nepotistic, stupid, greedy, perverted, and corrupt.

They are heresy, user.

Democrats = "you can fool some of the people all of the time".

Although I think it's finally catching up to them and part of Trump's rise to power is backlash as people realize the Democrats / Soros have been manipulating them.

The nail in the coffin may have been Obama. They oversold him big time. Almost everything is worse now. So people no longer trust the message coming from the left.

>Oh god a religion that makes more white people, Oy vey they must pay!

Reminder that Mormons committed the largest act of domestic terrorism in U.S. history.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_massacre

No they believe the garden of Eden was in Missouri

They are murderous polygamous pedophile scum parading under the banner of benevolence upon conversion and dues.

Sounds a lot like sandniggers, right?

They feign kindness. It's them against us in their minds at all times.

>anything nice comes from Missouri

even more proof of faggotry.

>They are murderous polygamous pedophile scum parading under the banner of benevolence upon conversion and dues.
Sounds a lot like Christianity tbqh

If animals could run for office a house cat who lays around all day would be called a racist sexist homophobe if its opponent was a democrat.

Ive lived in idaho for 30 years. Mormons are not nearly as bad as californians, sjws, and muslims.
All muslims must leave our borders, Californians you can stay if you help.

Bring back executive order 44!

I've only known one Mormon, and he was a cool guy. He refused to talk religion unless I made an appointment to talk to him about it. I don't care about religion so we got along just fine.

Maybe it's the rabid pack of idiots that coalesce in reaction around an icon through which they attempt to channel their visceral but misguided dysphoria.

Every four years these morons crawl out of the hills and plains and crevasses of America's battered and disused midsection to impotently release their fury (all they have left) at whomever the interloper du jour is: this time, it's muslims and mexicans.

Once they've lost, and their energy is spent, they retreat back into the hinterlands to reproduce their crushing poverty and dysfunction in the flesh and blood form of their stunted offspring. These offspring will be groomed in a rough cauldron of depression, precariousness, and substance abuse until they are ready to take their forebears place.

They're the last hope for America and I really hope they do it this time.

Mitt was the fucking don at Bain capital.