Trump is a good debater

>Trump is a good debater

Someone explain this meme to me.

Explain how he isn't you fag

haha i saw this funny pic in the other thread haha good one OP mind if i save it

Well he didn't really debate. He just insulted people and bickered with them. Trumpfags claim he took down 10 other people on the stage but was it really debating?

Sure thing user. Okay so, here are the highlights:

>1. Democracy isn't an intellectual institution. In fact, because the majority of the people have no idea what they want, or why they want it, Democracy is a meme that is predicated on very simple advertising/consumerist practices

>2. This means that in a democratic environment, rhetoric is god. Plain and simple.

>3. I assume you mean that a "good debater" is something like having well-thought out considered points, presented in an intellectual and civil fashion, where the object of both parties is to apply criticism until both either discover the truth, or one convinces the other of it. You would be wrong

>4. The object of a standard democratic debate is not to be correct, it is to win. Just like the object of a corporate enterprise is to focus on profit first, and everything else once profitable measures have been described implemented and protected.

>5. Because of all this, a debate is not an act of discourse, it is a memeing-festival where the entire object--like journalism--is to secure "ratings," "profit," or whatever else you want to call what essentially boils down to memetic capital.

6. Trump is a good debater because he consistently wrecks his opponents rhetorical structures, wrecks their rhetorical momentum, shakes them off-the-cuff out of their prescribed telepromptered talking points in such a way that it is IMMEDIATELY visible to everyone watching that his opponents are being embarrassed, and produces sound-bites and hashtag-sized meme content that the average consumer can traffick.

Trump is a good debater because democratic debate is a matter of selling your product to the people and nothing else. Trump is an excellent orator.

Let me know if you have any questions, OP.

Pretty much. The only person he destroyed was Jeb. Hillary is being debate trained by (((ALAN DERSHOWITZ))), she will make Rato seem like an amateur.

For a tad extra; all of this serves to create the image that Trump is more "honest" in the general opinion whereas Hillary is a fucking AWFUL orator, and already has problems with her uh.. honest... image. Looking robotic as fuck next to King Meme Man's "fuck the script" style is going to be a problem for her in the debates.

You can say that Trump only insulted people and that he only really dismantled Jeb Bush but where are the rest of the candidates he didn't dismantle? Why doesnt one of them have the nomination? Because Trump's image is too strong and his oratory skills are an enormous reason for it.

Clinton, again, is a shit fucking horrible orator. The average person who isn't a mindless "drumpf" shouting drone is entertained by Trump. Listening to Shillary is like listening to my half-dead grandmother read me a textbook and having a bunch of numales standing behind her like a fucking hype team trying to convince me shes passionate about it at the same time.

Again, you need to re-work your definition of what a democratic debate is. Entertainment and memetic capital is all you need, and Trump is the king of it.

She couldn't even handle Matt Lauer

Yeah, but (((Dershowitz))) is training her specifically to counter Trump.

I wouldn't say good, but he's like Vietnam.

It's hard to prep an attack on an enemy that doesn't fight in typical fashion

>Trump is an excellent orator.

He speaks like English is his second language

He's just trying to convince liberals, they need to understand it. most conservative folk already want to vote for him.

@89803477
Thanks for correcting the record, I'm almost curious to ask how you reconcile that hot opinion with the reality of Trump's current position in the public contention but trying to talk to memes is a Shillary move. No (you) for (you).

>He's just trying to convince liberals

Lel yeah I guess that's why he talks like a 4th grader at his rallies huh.

pic related trumptard

He's going to flop when it actually comes to talking policy, and of course, he's already crying about everything being "rigged/biased". I'll be surprised if he manages to do anything besides deflect and project.

Well the only time he and hillary went head to head, it was widely thought that Trump won, and all the hillshills blamed the moderator.

yet he won the republican primary.

Hillary can't even hold a press conference without getting triggered by semi tough questions. Trumps isn't a graceful debater but he can handle himself far better than hillary can, Especially considering there is so much ammo against her and screaming "RACIST BIGOT HOMOPHOBIC SEXIST WHITE MALE" at Trump shows how desperate her and the media are.

hillary melts when even confronted

>Hillary grilled for 8 hours straight at Benghazi investigation.
>Drumpf quits debate so he can do a """"charity event"""" which was later shown used to pay legal settlements.

Yeah ok.

He wins, and he wins, and he wins.

Actually the reason he talks at a third grade level is because most people have room temperature IQs.

Go back and watch some of Trump's videos from the 80s. He is more then capable of flowery eloquent language, its just that in a democracy thats a shit move.
Has it right. Being a good debater means being a meme-magician, and in that department Trump is literally Doctor Strange.

If this is how he has to answer questions about his foundation, the debates are going to be a mess for him.

>Liberals most common nickname for a man they demonize as a Nazi is a joke about his ethnicity.

Pot, meet Kettle, they're both niggers.

"Pretending" to be retarded for 8 hours and debating are 2 different things. Remember, Bernie utterly clobbered her in every debate, which is itself amazing considering he fought her with one hand behind his back and was probably controlled opposition.

I agree. We haven't seen Donald do long period debates 1v1. No commercial breaks too.

Bernie didn't debate her. He let her get away with everything. He refused to attack her.

And yet he STILL kicked her ass. Shillary is going to get wrecked.

>c-c-can we p-pls sit down during the debate?
>moderators are all liberals
>hillary's donors are running the debate

Please even attempt to convince me that hillary and her drones aren't trying to make the debate go as easy for her as possible. She's weak and everyone knows it, the media can't keep a corpse breathing you know.

wow, congratulations you discovered what the classic greeks had over 2000 years ago!

Yeah, before Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle had to moralfag all over it and ruin everything.

Damn good post user

>moralfag everything
western society as a whole wouldn't have existed without them you cunt.

>post a clarification of greek ideals that are still relevant to some user who clearly has no idea how debates are done in democratic america
>hurr did you just figure that out? Hurrrrr I am smerter than you because I already knew that

Also, this No, silly boy.

>He doesn't know about Pre-Socratic philosophy
>He fell for the "Sophists were the bad guys" meme
>He doesn't realize that Plato and Socrates literally were shittier then their opponents in every way.
>Aristotle was somewhat okay though

>implying I implied any of that
stop projecting

>implying that making fallacious arguments based off controlling society rather than truth is how society advances
>implying greek philosophy was split between pre-socratic and post-socratic
>implying any of this would have existed without a-ris-ta-to-lee's contributions

>wow, congratulations you discovered what the classic greeks had over 2000 years ago!
How does that not imply this
>hurr did you just figure that out?
Just realized I'm replying to a fucking leaf. Last (you), eh?

>Sophists say ideas are language convention, Plato distracts everyone by saying they're actually magic
>Sophists say that what is good and desirable is something societies set for themselves, Plato says no it comes from a mystical realm
>Sophists say that pursuing excellence and strength is important, Plato and Socrates get butthurt that they don't focus on 'morality' more

Face it, the only one of them who made any kind of noteworthy contributions was Aristotle, and his ideas were almost entirely anti-Plato. Plato basically tossed down philosophies that had a far firmer grasp on "truth" then he did.

>How does that not imply this
I was just making fun of you, I wasn't lauding anything, stop being such an insecure bitch.
>I-I'll just stop replying to you now!

I never said I liked Plato, but he was necessary in order for Aristotle to develop fully, too bad he was a cunt and didn't give Aristotle the keys to his school after his death because of the butt hurt he caused him. We had platonism rule society already, it was the dark ages, and it's rising again with the aut-right.

Be honest with yourself a moment before you lie on the internet.
Does anyone here actually know anything about philosophy without googling it?

alright, mister human memer
>merely pretending
>imblyign

I enjoyed this writeup, user.
t. /lit/

Most people do not, and that's obvious in the way they post

Some people do, and that's obvious in the way they post.

whatever, you spooked wuss.

Trips of Truth can tell no lies

He will BTFO Hillary.

I just wish he'd say he donated to her foundation because he knew she could be bought on live tv.

He won all the primary debates.

Did you miss the primaries? He literally schlonged all his competition.

I have no idea what he is going to do in these debates. He has been very vocally playing dumb whenever a reporter asks him about his debate prep and strategy.

One would assume that he would go in calm and collected, and focusing on policy detail unlike the primary whilst making Hillary look like the temparemental hound going for zingers and bringing up old drama and adhom (this is obviously the dems plan) but goes against Trump's best trait in debate is that he is entertaining and he cannot be both entertaining and drone on so he might surprise everyone by taking his primary strategy and ramping it up big time, ferociously degrading Hillary, overshadowing her sound bites.

It's all confusing. If Hillary has a planned strike and he changes the playing field, she might have stroke.

>Using le "white supremacist" symbol.
Meme stealing whore!

>spoops
Now I know you're a memeing contrarian

> using @

Who the fuck bothers to do that? Go back to your other board, there's no internet points here, faggot.

Hey, it's not racist if the person you're making fun of is white.

>trump defeated a group of 15 highly funded establishment shills
>hillary barely hobbled past a 100 year old communist kike with the help of her party

Can't wait to see the debate in 5 days when he dresses her down in one statement, she has a seizure, collapses on stage and pisses herself while cameras show the end of liberalism live to the entire world.

lmaoo

Underage pls go

High school debate club rules don't apply. Winning the approval of the audience does.

What is it with liberals and one word replies with elongated vowels?
Is it supposed to be a convincing argument? A meme? A lack of comprehension?

I'm baffled

fuck off idiot

Being President isn't a debating competition

He's not a good debater. He's a master debater.