Should society kill retards ?

They don't understand the laws, they don't contribute, they become a living hell for their families and consume tax money for their special treatment.
Why do we keep them alive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9fJlnAGdtYU
youtube.com/watch?v=jVqRT_kCOLI
youtube.com/watch?v=kstaEQ5U9Wg
youtube.com/watch?v=8oJ8tXeUDP8
scientificamerican.com/article/scientists-reverse-mental-retardation-in-mice/
youtu.be/c2kV83nPWnM
youtube.com/watch?v=fL22VFISsJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

they also make stupid fucking threads

I believe they should be aborted in the mother's womb immediately or the mother receives imprisonment.

What?! No! They are literally the most entertaining people on the planet. Why would you want to get rid of them?

Why'd you want to kill yourself OP?

Yes. Related: this thread.

Oh fuck yes. Retards should be gassed upon confirmation they posted on /r9k/

My substitute shop teacher in middle school was retarded, you shouldn't overgeneralize.

pretty solid and should become a law. If you want to keep it tho, you need to pay double the taxes

What if you were the one who had to do the killing? You say "society", but you're not looking into the implication.

If you think you'd be perfectly fine with murdering a mentally retarded person in any way, you're not thinking about it enough, or are a psychopath.

I get it though, you're pseudo hitler on Cred Forums. kill, kill, hate, hate, angst, angst

mentally ill yes
physically ill no

Brexit would not have passed without the millions of retards who voted for it

Taking care of the mentally disabled people is a social marker.
You wouldn't live in a society that kills the useless, you could be the next.

actually i take that back, remove only violent ones
the rest are actually fun to talk with

Thats what guns are for.

>Why do we keep them alive?
Personal attachment and labor, but it really depends on the severity of their condition.
Just because something is different doesn't mean it's entirely useless. Just because someone completely fails in one area doesn't mean they'll fail in all others.

Vote for Clinton m8. She'll support a woman's right to abort retards.

It should be a struggle for existence thing

If OP gets overpowered during the struggle, he's the real retard

we shouldnt. simple as that

yes

yes, I could do it. Like throw them in a chamber or poisonous gas. One way or another it is cheaper than raising them up to be 60 y/o unproductive member of society

we should make them all fight to the death in the gladiator arena.

No, Canadians provide a valuable service to us all and we need not take them for granted.

sure, less liberals to deal with

op is a nazi
youtube.com/watch?v=9fJlnAGdtYU

very good point

This is how Hitler started. Look up all his retard propaganda vids.

This. Cred Forums loves to employ the slippery slope. When the retarded are euthanized you better believe they'll come after the NEETS and social outcasts next. And who knows how they define those metrics. Wrong political thought? That's a bullet in the brain. OP is a politically correct faggot and doesn't even realize it.

>what is euthanasia

>the retarded nigger made a vauge outline of a city with a bunch squiggles that looks a blown up version of a 3rd grade art class on perspective
>deep

This is why Trump will lose

No, but we should kill the parents of people that know full well they will have children with serious defects

>"we love them all the same xD"

You fucking morons are literally bringing decades of suffering and inconvenience into the world so you can feel good about yourselves. If you've had one with serious defects already don't have another.

Sometimes i wish i was born as a potato. People would take care of me, i wouldnt have to work and i would be forever happy in retarded ignorance.

humans arent animals to resort to natural selection. God gave us that blessing, or was it the ayys or God sent ayys too, i dont know.

He was right, we were once mammals but now we are a combo of a mammal and a virus, we need to expand.
The 'human' 'moral' part will keep the occupied part alive and going.
We are at that stage now, that is the task God gave us, can we or cant we?
I dont know. Nobody knows. Time doesnt exist, so God can test us, like nature has a baby bird fall out of the nest and what happens to the baby bird? the laws of nature (the ones that cannot be changed/ the word of God) take care of it, and i dont mean in a good way for the baby bird, if it can manage, Hoo fucking Raah, if not, that is the way of the nature, natural selection.
Yet despite all that, we are the only ones that can see it before and after (thats why our brains invented the concept of time)

youtube.com/watch?v=jVqRT_kCOLI

>asking Cred Forums if they want to commit suicide

This is a good question. Would you guys abort your babies that you know are mentally ill/physically ill or have down syndrome?

I think I would have to. It is almost more humane to put retards down instead of having them live in a trapped body/mind like that. Id do the same for people with severe dementia in older age. Once they are zombies they arent your family anymore.

>retard executioner job
>dream of pol

I understand shit of what you're saying. Anyway, shouldn't we, the human race, kill the "wrong ones" so we can keep being pure in order to advance?

I've seen grown men with downs that are more well behaved than children, I guess they mellow out in their 20's or something. I'd try to determine the chances of me having another kid like that and if it was low enough, I'd risk it.

10/10

What?

So.. psychopath then?

Yes tbqhwy fampai, and I have a mentally retarded uncle.

I don't think the males really breed.
Mentally handicapped girls get molested and raped, but I don't know how many pregnancies result from that.

Fuck you, you stupid faggot nigger. I bet retards like you are the fuckwits voting for Hillary. God fuck I hope you and your whole family get kidnapped by ISIS.

lol we should try to cure them you nigger
dude science lmao

>spot the person with down syndrome in his family

Society no. If the family wants to they shouldn't be published.

What the fuck is wrong with you!? Of course we shouldn't, there won't be anything to laugh at anymore.
youtube.com/watch?v=kstaEQ5U9Wg

If you "cure" Poles do they turn German?

>you're a hateful murderer for thinking it objectively correct to cull retarded people
>telling a woman to respect her babies right to live is disrespectful of her rights to her body
Yeah you're a hypocrite

How to better humanity in 5 steps
1)exterminate all non-whites
2)establish Ministry of Eugenics in every single country
3)ban all people with bad longevity, mental, physical illness from breeding
4)ban mediocre people from breeding
5)ideal society in three generations

I think its around 99% of down syndrome males and around 75% of down syndrome females that are infertile

Same, I think about that Louis Theroux documentary where he was around alot of retarded teenages and at the end he asks the parents if they regret having them. There was only one parent who had a decent kid in the doc, Nicky I think, but the others were life ruining. Im not saying those kids represent actual figures of decent retarded people vs horrible retarded people, but the chances of them being life ruining are very scary to me. I wont have children with my wife past her age being 30 or at most 35. I just dont want to even take that chance. Plus I would absolutely hate to have to make the decision to abort my own child.

Nowdays it looks like retards are killing society.

that was fucking clever
you jungle ape

Hitlerstarded out killing retards,saying they were mentally deficient. Then he started killing Jews,saying the were mentally deficient. Do you fucks even history?

also IQ tests before having babies

I think they should live because:
1. They teach us patience and gratitude
2. Theyre kind of entertaining
3. They may carry genes which hold the key to curing some crazy super-plague 3000 years in the future.
4. Exterminating people based on their intellectual capability presents a slippery slope. First retards, then what? africans? yeah, well then what? if we allow this, eventually theyll come for the NEETs and youre all fucked then.

But for all the people in here saying "hurr kill 'em all", then in the same breath going on and talking about abortion being wrong... it really makes you think.

People with down syndrome make good workers in certain fields, mostly labor and basic shit at Walmart, keep them.

>How to destroy the gene pool in four easy steps!

top kek

What score would you have to make?

yes

>telling a woman to respect her babies right to live is disrespectful of her rights to her body

when did I do this? try again.

They let a tard around kids with power tools? Jesus christ

meant to quote

> ban all people with bad longevity, mental, physical illness from breeding
let's be honest you want to cut of balls of 90% of people here

im drunk and i need a cigarette

Because at least they live happy lives.
They don't do anything wrong either, except waste our oxygen, who gives a shit? They don't deserve death. Only Muslims do.

>you need slow, weak, stupid and darkies to have a good gene pool
10,000 people is enough to avoid inbreeding

>if the family wants they shouldn't be published.
>published

But user, then they'd get autismbux AND a TV show on TLC.

If by kill, you mean abort I say yes. If you mean murder after birth I say no because society shouldn't have the right to kill anyone that hasn't killed anyone himself.

lol, holy shit. don't kill timmy.

youtube.com/watch?v=8oJ8tXeUDP8

we should 'cure' them

scientificamerican.com/article/scientists-reverse-mental-retardation-in-mice/

It's hard to say OP. I think people are rightfully afraid of saying "No you can't have that baby." to people. And a lot of disabled people can go onto leading perfectly happy lives.

Additionally a lot of disease isn't apparent in the womb. Autism for example.

I think the better course of action is to have ad campaigns and raise awareness of how expensive, exhausting and exasperating it is to try and raise retarded children. Show how depressed and ashamed parents are of their retard kids spazzing out. Let people come to their own conclusions of what to do when it comes time to abort them/pull the plug.

They are still human, and must live, just don't let them reproduce. Any functional ones can, non functional ones can't.

I see no reason why someone from family where everyone dies at 60-65 or is stupid should reproduce

watch this you fags. might learn something.

youtu.be/c2kV83nPWnM

>white people

>They don't understand the laws, they don't contribute, they become a living hell for their families and consume tax money for their special treatment.

The vast majority of humans need to be slaughtered for us to be sustainable as a species on this planet. All subhumans and retards need to die. No one has done as much good for the world in recent history than Hitler.

Are you sure this isn't an argument to kill black people?

underrated

Nazis sometimes were right

>killing yourself and your family
>killing 90% of Cred Forums

Not very smart are you OP?

bruh have you ever seen a nonwhite retard? i have seen multiple and they were funny af

when i was in school there was a samoan with down syndrome, nigga's retard strength was like twice as much because samoan genes

Wait... Do Asians all have downs syndrome?

you bunch of goddamn savages, I can't wait till the meetup.

youtube.com/watch?v=fL22VFISsJI

Honestly, most simple-minded people I've met aren't violent like the Blacks or Muslims. And those two groups are considered "sound of mind." We shouldn't kill them because they're harming no one, unlike the religion of peace and BLM.

Made my day

Because they are still smarter than 50% of blacks?

>should we just into utilitarianism

underage OP

Who will vote for Hillary if we do?

No because they are still humans and had no power over their condition. They shouldn't be aloud to breed though.

What do you expect from a retarded fag

As long as they don't cost taxpayer money and do not breed, they can live.

not if we let dumb niggers run around kek.

this.
Eugenics is ok but you can't go full retard with it, pun intended

>aloud

There goes your breeding rights.

Depends.
If they are cripples or retarded enough that they can show off vasic emotions and not understand them, yes.
You guys know those 2 retarded girls, their parents always post them around in facebook and stuff, they have the messed up heads?
Those are the kind that should be killed off.
The kind that are 100% never going to live a life of a normal human, understand basic education, or understand anything but basic emotions of smiling or sad, because they don't even understand why they are showing the emotions.

Because Black live matter.

It was actually non-Nazi psychiatrists and not Hitler. He got the idea from them. Scientologists pointed this out to a British journalist (they're a cult, but they're absolutely correct about psychiatry), and he attempted to distract from their point by staging a fit.

But they do and make more retarded babies

>Asks if we should kill retards
>Expands on it by describing niggers

because they might be immune to a virus that can wipe out 95% of humans, or maybe they are very strong, or smart etc. As long as person can be any use for the society and isn't severely retarded it should have right to live.

It is an experiment to see if the top of the food chain can survive without evolution.

We already do. We can diagnose liklihood of genetic disorders like down syndrome long before birth, and something like 80% of couples choose to terminate it after finding out.

If we kill tards what will we greentext about?

it should be 100% percent

Remarkable

Holy shit do you have a retard in your family? Is it why you're acting like that?

Like pic related? No.

Downies are the most kind persons in the world just like many other mentally challenged people. Meat sacks without awareness like these two gollum girls should be removed though.

If anything then retards just shouldn't be allowed to breed.

Retards who want control on their own country? I cant even imagine how stupid you are

Came here for this.

How does it feel being as retarded as this nigger you are making fun of?

This is the type of shit that make normies disregard everything of value that comes out of this community.

Society should take care of its own, destroy anything that threatens it, and seek to enhance the quality of its condition.

thank god no, but that crazy Russian wants to genocide more people than NWO

No. Every successful society has to be able to carry it's lowest percent. If we start killing retards, where do we draw the line?

>edgy
>0 results

after the retards

This desu I know retards that actually work. Don't put them beneath niggers

All females retards should be put in stocks in the town centre and chained with their legs spread.

Each man takes,his turn to attempt to knock them up.
Downeys are left in for 5 days a week, in the hope that their sterility will be overcome by sheet volume of semen.

The double retard babies can then be used in a similar fashion, with the end goal being to of course reach a 0 IQ carrot of a baby.
The carrot will be used as ethical building material for vegan houses.

Fucking kek'ed