I'm glad there are tv shows like South Park willing to call Trump out for literally not knowing anything and not really...

I'm glad there are tv shows like South Park willing to call Trump out for literally not knowing anything and not really even planning to be president. Can't wait for matt and trey to btfo Trump and the alt right even more tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lJVSPwf7zvM
watchcartoononline.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anywhere mobile friendly that will stream it?

Isnt the jew the troll false flagging so Cartman takes the fall for a race/gender war?

Dont get me wrong. Matt and Trey are still cucks but they do have their moments.

Lol dod you not watch the episode? they basically blamed the jews for all the issues in this country atm. Matt and Trey are both Libertarians anyhow. Cant make a show as based as South Park and be a Libtard.

>Cred Forums before the jew reveals
>GAH FUCK MATT AND TREY FUCKING LIBKEKS INSULTING MY TRUMP
>after
>LOL BASED MATT AND TREY AMIRIGHT GUYS? JEWS HAHA

Fuck off. They are still part of the problem.

Nobody was a bigger SP fan than me. First episode I ever saw was Volcano when it was airing for the first time.

They've fucking lost it. I would say things started going downhill seriously in 2012, and it's been terrible since. The 2015 season was so fucking bad the episodes were indistinguishable from each other. Just the same old rehashed narrative on SJW.

A D V E R T I S I N G
D
V
E
R
T
I
S
I
N
G

God damn you shill are more relentless than then JIDF

you are an adult crying about a cartoon...

that's funny, most people can tell the difference between Trump and Garrison.

also ho shit almost dat time again.

i'm here because i have no TV yet south park with Cred Forums is a good time.

you can always block these threads, JIDF invades all threads, not a couple chuckfuck cartoonists.

>haven't called out shillary
When did they become so cucked

we got 9 more episodes

the only thing we can say is she looks more frail than she did in last season.

she also had a few jabs on how she's simply unpopular, but right now, yes, very tame on shilldog so far.

user Comedy Central has a history of refusing to allow South Park to do something that would result in violent retaliation. They wouldn't let South Park show Muhammad uncensored in those family guy episodes in fear of getting blown up.
Now they won't let south park criticize Hillary for fear of being found dead, committing suicide by 12 bullets in the back of the head

>Tfw they will never make a joke about this or the pickle jar

Right.
That's why these ad threads are spammed exactly a day ahead of the next episode

For goodness sake. One of them is cucked enough to have a black son. Your support of this shit shill only gives his black son more cash.

You're a true cuck I have to say.
Here have a tattoo your future wife will definitely have.

The member berries thing was pretty retarded desu

it's a fucking cartoon, the events within it are all satire, like your post i imagine. :^)

The episode airs in a few hours and is obviously super popular on Cred Forums. Not everything is a conspiracy

They cannot call out Hillary. Their livelihoods are on the line bc libtard Hollywood backlash. You gotta read between the lines. I highly doubt they are drinking the HRC koolaid

>Cred Forums is one person

Nah most of Cred Forums thought it was hilarious how they pointed out how Hillary has literally no supporters.

>it's a fucking cartoon

And yet you faggots think it's red pilled for some strange reason and that it deserves a weekly thread or five

>Implying everyone on Cred Forums supports Trump

They're spot on. The only reason I'm now considering a vote for him is that Iowa is leaning towards him, and even 6 points could end up being important. If libs can vote Clinton "because Trump" I can vote Trump because Clinton

Doesn't mean I don't think he's retarded. Hes only doing this to prove a point and get back at the left

Do you think Southpark lost its balls when it became afraid of giving conclusions?
For a while there they were in a sort of "editorial era" where at the end the boys make a speech, which a lot of people didn't like and they later lampooned.
But now it's just "lol let's make fun of everyone and not make a choice here."
I guess they aren't obligated to do that, it's just a cartoon, but isn't it moral cowardice to pretend everything is the same?

they make fun of everything, they had an episode where terrorists put a bomb in hillarys vagina, multiple episodes about obama and a few recent ones with garrison aka trump

You should vote for Clinton. A trump victory would be a disastrous 4 years for this country.

I'm totally #hairy4gary now!

Bluepill with a slight red tinge
You goyim eat it up every time

where are you going with this honestly now? just go anywhere else. haha

It's blatant advertising you stupid Jew shill

What's not to understand

You take political advice from south park? :D

THIS. Ever since Season 10 it's just been getting worse and worse. It went from witty and incisive humor to sloppy and boring. More extreme gags but without the humor. I don't know what went wrong? Did Matt or Trey have an aneurysm? Or maybe they just found it harder and harder to swallow the red pill after having worked on the show so long. Alas lets not forget they're both Jewish, and cuckolded. A toxic combination no doubt

>Cred Forums can't enjoy things made by jews anymore

Guess I gotta burn my Mel Brooks Collection right now

When on / where stream? Everything is better with Cred Forums commentary

Matt and Trey calling Trump a "giant douche" makes me think they at least partially believe MSMs bullshit.

They aren't entirely red-pilled.

Muhammad was in an earlier episode about Superfriends

youtu.be/lJVSPwf7zvM

>the depictions of Muhammed thing is a lie

I'm glad they called Hillary Clinton out for being sick as fuck

>Thanks for #correctingtherecord! .10 has been deposited into your account

This. I watched South Park to laugh, not to have the same political standpoints shoehorned into every episode.

Were the founding fathers career politicians?

Nope, and they did a great job. Since when is being a career politician good? Op is a faggot hillary fan.

Hope nignigs rape you bitch

They've been calling her a Turd Sandwich with no followers

>Since when is being a career politician good?

considering terms were set at two years for representatives I'd say they wanted a lot of turnover. the less experience the less shenanigans

God damn the nu Cred Forums Jew fellating faggots on here are sickening

what was that shit even about? i dont know what its supposed to be commenting on it was a bunch of nonsense

It's more than likely something they are going to expand upon as the season unfolds.

i don't really give a shit who wins anymore, i just wish it was over. lol

They only got away with that because it wasn't announced before and most likely the network didn't know. That episode is now censored on tv

thats what they said about bama boy

he will only be president he doesnt get to actually make any decisions

the colonies are still owned by the vatican and the queen

what falls out of her leg?

yes it is very important that you ignite ww3.... do it for her

so you're gonna watch it with us when it streams, right?

Control module.

You're a turd sandwich supporter then?

You take political advice from a reality TV star?

hopefully these new terrorists can dethrone the real ones

she has leg braces that makes her able to stand. they dislatch them so she immediately starts to fall down at that point.

only logical conclusion, i did no research.

they were also freemasons

helping the jew establish their new world order

>you'll obey like a good goy, right?

You kikes are relentless. Tell your wife's son good night Trey.

Exactly. I remember when south park studios had every single episode for free. Now someone must have sold out because now fucking Hulu has all the episodes and you can only watch maybe 5 for free.

this, id say

i know they WANT to call her out which is why they made those small jabs like they did, but they cant go farther than that. destroying hillary like they easily could would result in a suicide by decapitation

I like to think that unlike liberals, we CAN in fact take a joke, and not be butthurt about it. Last year when they shat all over "safe spaces" Cred Forums was fucking rejoicing, now, we should laugh it off, just to prove we're fucking better than liberal sjw cucks

see you in the chatroom, goy

No. It didn't matter before 9/11. It's just everyone's being overly sensitive about a single sect of a single faith's beliefs.

I'm pretty sure it's a injector cap that the black doctor carries around. The injector helps her with seizures.

>hillary's south park election meme is that nobody likes/cares about her
But she's leading in polls. Is South Park actually red pilled and implying the polls are rigged? I mean they named the jew at the end too.

>implying I even know what you're talking about

Stop it Jew

This.

she also has these anti-epilepsy glasses, so that could make sense

>Thinks Cred Forums is one person
Fuck off kike

Nice damage control there. Unlike you rewriters of history, however, I was a witness to the mass butthurt. Your lies cannot sway me.

This place works pretty well for me. I don't know if it's the best, but it's pretty good quality, up to date, and has all the older episodes. Only bad thing is that it separates the seasons as if they were different shows but they're all grouped together in the list.
watchcartoononline.com/

No based pol stream?

Still another bong to go.

Aha, that'd be it then. Cheers old burger

So when is that epsiode

Memberries = MEME BERRIES
nostalgia + commentary = a form of meme

member also means dick, so my assumption is the berries will either turn people into dicks or memes, like Pepe.

15 minutes from now

Any streams about?

>cartoon calls out political thing with childish and barely relevant satire
jew jokes lol ur such a JEW FUCK QUEEF

Listen here, mate. Donald Trump is the only viable candidate left. He's got a competent staff that will learn him the ropes in no time.
Hillary is a walking corpse with blood on her hands.
Both of them should be retired and enjoying their twilight years.(Why do clappers even elect anyone over 50?)

You can literally watch the episode on the official site hours after it has aired FOR FREE, you penny-pinching jew.

>Cred Forums is one person
You people just cant get over the fact that there are actually a lot of different opinions here that wont get banned unlike pretty much any other sight can you?

Found it for myself, have some pol

brettygood com

>Part of the problem.

SJW alert.

Yeah but you aren't any different than SJWs because it's all identity politics. If you could go and be successful you would but instead you are bitching about your politics because you feel that it validates you.

Well, they were lawyers and statesmen, and back then all people studied was ancient Greek and Roman government and law. Plus, it helps to have an autist like James Madison study every republic in history to help craft the Constitution. To imply they're uneducated thugs is disingenuous.

^this

How do I get to this super level of tactical shitposting? Who are you fine sir?

halfway through, kinda wish they showed Trump instead of Garrison