Literally just found out about this and saw the video. The fuck is wrong with the police and why did they shoot him?

Literally just found out about this and saw the video. The fuck is wrong with the police and why did they shoot him?

Is there something i didn't catch? I only saw the video once so I won't rule out that possibility. I'm hoping you guys can fill me in though.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/tulsa-police-officer-shares-side-story-terence-crutchers/story?id=42243843
youtube.com/watch?v=DGkOVPYPlzg
youtube.com/watch?v=OLxq1acs5xc
youtube.com/watch?v=4DdvkLhdAJE
youtube.com/watch?v=kOSELcrJ7Kw
cnn.com/2016/09/21/us/charlotte-police-shooting/index.html
tulsaworld.com/news/local/police-say-pcp-found-in-vehicle-occupied-by-terence-crutcher/article_d965a1f2-072b-57bf-a682-6b1cfb22b246.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dWYNNSzpSdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iK5N7LXvpDw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyFE4yT51Jc
youtube.com/watch?v=BTksI6P_Xww
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he was on pcp

I actually agree with you here. This guy literally dindu nuffin.

he wasn't complying. he was walking away as they told him to stop. then when he got near his car, he got shot. thats what happens when you don't listen to the cops. they shoot you down. its that simple. it doesn't matter that he's red white black or blue. he didn't listen to the assholes with the guns. so he lost

This.

Even Cred Forums can call a spade a spade. This was pretty disappointing to see people sworn to serve and protect just needlessly murder.

Come on, popo, you made it hard for us on this one.

Reverend Dindu just finished a 9 year trip to prison in May of 2016 and already had multiple warrants for his arrest.

I commend officer Shelby for her fine work.

Also the officer who shot the dindu is a woman.

He was a nigger who stopped his car in the road to rob people. It's a scam that happens all the time and people are just pretending to not know about it now.

Interesting.... link? Not doubting your word, I'd just like to read up on the evidence. Also, even if he was, no reason to kill him imo.

And, you're all fucking morons. Read the officers' account. The woman was there for over a minute and a half before the video footage. The man was ignoring orders, walking around in the road, reached in his pockets several times after being warned not to do that because it looks like he has a gun, then he walked over to his car and reached in the window (despite being directly ordered not to do so), as if going for a gun, which forces the officer's hand to protect their own safety.

Your victimhood nigger-sympathizing mindset is a pathetic fantasy of weakness. Grow the fuck up.

abcnews.go.com/US/tulsa-police-officer-shares-side-story-terence-crutchers/story?id=42243843

I almost feel like the femcops wires crossed and she fucked up. Didn't they deploy a taser on the dude just before the shot?

I wonder if the taser spooked an already triggerfucking femcop

Is there definitive proof for this claim or is it all just speculation at this point?

There appears to be evidence he was reaching into his car when he was shot, a big no-no and huge safety risk. Combined with generally not following instructions and staying put. Also seems like they meant to taze him, but one officer got jumpy and pulled the trigger. As-is the evidence is quite limited, we'll have to wait for a more thorough investigation to occur. This could be a legitimate case of police negligence (though I would say non-malicious) or it could be a justified shooting.

>His car broke down in the middle of the street.
Okay then why is there a helicopter circling him when it should just be a cop car or two responding?

Maybe he was resisting officer's orders for quite some time and they called in backup. They found PCP in the car.

The chick cop should get manslaughter or something though, she shouldn't have shot him.

feelings > facts

He was a nigger. A nigger with a record. And he was made good by that cop. Works for me.

He may not have been complying but he sure as shit wasn't threatening or physically intimidating the officers. His behavior by no means merited this level of force.

Most of the time I am sympathetic to the police who have to deal with criminal idiots on a daily basis. But in this case, the police response was unambiguously wrong. Terence Crutcher was murdered.

>The fuck is wrong with the police
browsing cops shooting people on liveleak is not a good for your mind srsly dude

shit like this is super common 95% of american police have not served in the military are will just shoot to kill for anything and do not care

but srsly american police are psychopaths

>move your hand in the general direction of some sort of container
>FUCKING KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

american "law enforcement"

I mean, that's all from her/their account, which will be 99% biased to their side so we can't really take that as gospel. Unless there is more video, then I'd like to see that.

Not following orders isn't a reason to get shot though. He was probably high as fuck, but he wasn't really doing shit. Heck, the male officer even thought it just warranted a taser, not a gun. The female was the one that shot him.

Yep, that was my very first impression in this case.

Watched that helicopter video and lost interest because:

#1: he is disobeying orders by walking back to his car and
#2: the second before he is shot he reaches his hand down to his pants

Case closed, end of story.

And then we find out he had PCP in this car.

I bet you a shiny nickel we find out he was doped up out of his mind when the toxicology reports get released.

And you know the family knows this too. You don't hide an addiction to PCP. But "he wuz gud boy, he din du nuffin" is still the story taken up by the white knight SJWs.

He was a black man on drugs, and he walked away from the cops around the side of his car.
When he got there he continued not to listen and reached inside his vehicle.

It is unfortunate that he died, but the cops must assume he is reaching for a weapon. Cops are 27x more likely to be killed by blacks than blacks are to be killed by cops.
When you don't listen to cops and put your hands where they can't see them, they become worried that you are going to shoot.
They responded in a reasonable way.

Are you saying it doesn't work?

also, it should be noted that a female cop shot him. there is currently no audio on the ground, but we have radio communication.

Listen to her after it happens. She sounds like a complete emotional noob. She clearly has no idea what she is doing and reacted too quickly, though I imagine the outcome would have been the same even with competent police.

>not posting the video

Bravo OP

99.999% of handguns will never fit in to your pocket. There is barely enough space for a smartphone and wallet in there, how the hell would one conceal a handgun in there? Have you ever fired a weapon before?

If he was ignoring orders and started reaching into his vehicle, especially if he'd been generally non-compliant beforehand, then extreme force is 10000% justified for safety concerns. It takes all of an eye-blink for him to pull out a rifle and start mowing down police. A taser probably should have been used first, but if it didn't work (they don't always work, especially on larger people like he was) then guns would be the last resort.

Fucking cops man. This is why youre goven a taser. If there is ANYTHING you feel the need to just pop off on anyone not listening, its the god damned taser. Not a firearm.

USE THE TASER OR YOURE JUST AS DANGEROUS AS THE NIGGERS

Still more effective than U.K. law enforcement.

Thread Theme: PCP is hell of drug
youtube.com/watch?v=DGkOVPYPlzg

Tasers are not always effective.

any body cam/dash cam vid link?

A lot of the time people overreact about excessive use of force, but this is not one of those cases. This was indeed a fucked up case of excessive force

Never heard of Derringers, faggot?

autopsy isn't out yet.
pcp was in his car and he was acting weird according to police.

>Is there something i didn't catch?
Maybe. It is possible, but I dont think we really missed anything though. I think the broad just either wanted to shoot a mother fucker or was a hysterical coward.

youtube.com/watch?v=OLxq1acs5xc

shud hav shot him in da leg mofucka

They do have them for a reason though. It's not like the guy was an immediate threat. He was just walking around and bending over.

tasers are useless on loose clothing
the type that niggers typically wear

Shot is at 1:10, btw

>then guns would be the last resort

>Literally their first resort

If he had reached inside that vehicle and pulled out an Uzi, we wouldn't even be hearing about this. The names of the cops wouldn't be all over the news, nobody would be protesting for them, you know why? Because that happens every day, thugs kill cops and it doesn't make the news, it's a statistic.
He got shot because he was a nigger, and niggers can't follow the rules because they have retard level IQs and the threat response of a violent mountain gorilla.
Better 1000 dead niggers than one dead cop, nobody will miss a nigger, hell they should just start killing them preemptively, chances are he's already guilty of something.

Why does Cred Forums always try to make it sounds like tasers do literally nothing and are ineffective like 99% of the time?

Try getting tased just for a second. Shit will fuck you up yo

yeah

reaching in his pocket or not, other alternatives were still viable.

police are fucking cowards.

I'm not upset that the nigger died but we on Cred Forums should never become bootlickers. There's no justification for this.

This.

Tulsa Niggers are some of the scariest niggers ive ever come across.

>im from broken arrow

why exactly were there 2 police cars and a helicopter for a broken down car?

Yeah, but the niggers have cried wolf just a bit too often. When they always insist that they were unjustly killed, and the cops were in the wrong regardless of all evidence...they will get pushed back just as hard, and the other side will always say the niggers were wrong. Niggers are primitive, tribal animals. They have no sense of right or wrong, or any other higher thought processes. All they know is "the tribe". The tribe MUST avenge the death of one of its members. Always. They don't understand evidence, or civilized behavior, or rules of any kind. All they know is that the death of every tribe member at the hands of an outsider must be avenged. There can be no peace with them. They must be exterminated.

Why are niggers literally incapable of following directions? The fact that that cop is following him with her gun drawn, tells me she already doesn't trust him for something he's done and is probably telling him to stop or lay on the ground. Also if your car is dying the natural reaction is to pull off to the side of the road, not pull into the other lane of traffic. What the fuck?

thats what I think - her fucking nervous ass voice on the call "shawts firedd"

I feel like she knew she fucked up

If guns were their first resort, he would have been dead several minutes before he even approached his car. I've heard there's evidence the cops tried to taser him first and it failed. But right now everything's just a bunch of 'if this' and 'if that', we need more evidence before any solid conclusions can be made.

Personally, from what I've seen so far I think the cop got the jitters and pulled the trigger early, which would be a clear case of negligence but not brutality.

Liberals and their crusade for affirmative action hires. Then they're surprised when dindu's get killed by quota police.

I Can fit my handgun in my pocket.

found a gun in his car and no book. Guess you still think it is the cops fault to act this way?

youtube.com/watch?v=4DdvkLhdAJE

What gun is it?

You can never be too safe. That 0.000001% chance possibly saved an officer's life

manlet skinny jeans wearing faggot detected
have a mod 2 9mm double stack that fits fine. plenty of smaller guns like glock 42 and 43s

i hate female cops more than niggers desu

>shuffles by the SUV
>hands clearly up
>Right arm CLEARLY drops down about 1-2 seconds after he's stopped facing the SUV
>a few seconds and then he's shot

sounds like a case of "PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS UP" and then acting irrationally enough that you give them the go ahead to protect themselves from a possible retaliation.

Justified as fuck, learn how to get arrested my negros it's the one thing you should be good at given how often you guys get arrested.

>Act like someone who is a threat to police
>Get shot
Whoa

A 0.000001% isn't enough to justify killing someone

Do Tulsa cops have body cams?

>ignore police orders
>act increasingly erratic
>situation escalates and police draw their weapons and give lawful order to get on the ground
>ignore them and walk away to your car where they have no idea if you're attempting to escape or retrieving a weapon
>four officers, weapons drawn give you final lawful order to cease
>ignore it

i can't figure out why he was shot.

Are you sure you aren't just a xxxl sweatpants wearing fatboi?

You're an idiot. You have no idea the shit they have to deal with and the job they do. Browsing cop vids on LiveLeak is bad for you because you don't understand the full story and say stupid shit like you

>why did they shoot him?

Uncooperative people going back to their cars makes cops a little jumpy for some reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=kOSELcrJ7Kw

I don't even understand how it escalated to this. If my car broke down and I needed the police for whatever reason, why the fuck would I have to keep my hands up? What did the dude actually do to make him seem like a threat?

>Have gun drawn on you
>"Sir please put your hands up"
>lol fuck that noise I'mma go ovuh to muh SUV
>"Sir don't move, keep your hands up"
>lol I'mma fake em out like I'm reachin
>what da fuq man why dey shootin my ass I'm jus playin

There was nothing wrong with "the" police other than that they hired a woman.

Was told to stop with hands up, he had hands up but continued moving to his vehicle, got to the window and was seemingly reaching for something. Pcp was found in the car.

"Didn't do anything wrong". Well there you have it, several things wrong in one run on sentence.

Well, he finally got shot when he pressed himself up against the driver door, and could have been going for something through the window but shit happens so fast in the video (presses himself up against door at 1:09, gets greased at 1:11) and the cops are in the way and I can't see shit.

cnn.com/2016/09/21/us/charlotte-police-shooting/index.html

escalates because when the police say don't do something and nigger does something we now have a potential problem. Also they found PCP in his fucking car.

tulsaworld.com/news/local/police-say-pcp-found-in-vehicle-occupied-by-terence-crutcher/article_d965a1f2-072b-57bf-a682-6b1cfb22b246.html

Not in your skinny jeans, fag boy.

That's the big question. Knowing what happened earlier would shed a ton of light on this case. Of course the videos conveniently start after everything's escalated.

I wonder where the fucking dashcam footage from the first car that was there is, I think the best one we've gotten is the second arrival in

I don't even wear skinny jeans, im a big boi

Ex-fucking-zactly

youtube.com/watch?v=dWYNNSzpSdQ

Maybe the video doesn't fit this maybe it does. I just honestly think our cops lives are worth more than a fucking civ, guilty or innocent. It takes seconds for someone to flip on a cop, it's not worth the risk to play it safe. Thank god that cop survived.

I wish I wasn't a leaf so people wouldn't hate me.

He did that himself
> before police showed up he was running around screaming his car was about to blow up
>when a woman asked if it was his car he completely ignored her
>when police did show up he immediately raised his hands in the air and started to walk to his car, ignoring all commands
Negro was definitely hitting the pipe, don't know if it justifies doming him but I would've been pretty fucking nervous too.

>britcucks commenting on american law enforcement

shouldn't you be prepping your muslim bull faggot?

ok no gunz

You cucks should leave here. No ones buying your nigger story

The only way to beat a spade is with a pair of clubs

She also told him to take care of the car

It's a big pocket

> 99.999% of handguns wont fit in to your pocket

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

you got some source for this retarded claim No-Gunz?

no, i dint think so.

youtube.com/watch?v=iK5N7LXvpDw

youtube.com/watch?v=ZyFE4yT51Jc

you are a moron

i carry a sig p226, a full sized 1911 or an N frame S&W magnum revolver with an 8" barrel , depending on my mood

this is why lefty No-Gunz opinions on firearms are irrelevant.

you simply dont know SHIT

"Hey, please keep your hands out of your pocket while you're talking to me. Let's deal with his car."
He didn't get shot for reaching his hands in his pocket, he got shot for following orders

This one feels like it could have been avoided. It definetly wasnt murder though. At best, you could make a case for manslaughter.

And it's not like you can say he "did everything right." I've been pulled over countless times. And I've never lumbered around my car while disobeying police orders and lowering my hands after being asked to put them up.

There were too many dindu's recently. You might be confusing this shooting of Terence "my car broke down with pcp in it in and i dindu nothing" Crutcher in Tulsa, OK with the recent shooting of Keith Lamont "dindu" Scott in Charolette, NC, who reportedly was sitting in his car reading a book that was oddly printed in the shape of a 9mm handgun.

>He was just walking around and reaching in his car why would you need to shoot him?????????

why post the thumbnail? That vids a good one for those anti cop fucks

please don't I can hear the squeals

>HOSTED AT MENTALZERO
reminds me of NOTHINGTOXIC, its been awhile

Can you hear that very last breath, too?

>oddly printed in the shape of a 9mm handgun.
These African American reach out programs are really working

weapon or not
this nig deserved to get got
just being honest f a m
shes more innocent than the zimzam

fire

I got a solution. No more women in law enforcement.

>he wasn't complying
AAAAAAND SO THEY SHOT HIM?

The big issue here is that the male officer used his taser while she opted for the pistol. This clearly means that one officer didn't fear for his life, and the other did, or at least says she did.

This is another clear example of women officers escalating way too fast because they can't handle the heat. Cred Forums might try to defend it, but they can't defend this in the face of the point I just made. She lost her composure while the male officer did not.

You're a faggot

How do these inner city blacks score pcp? I've done tons of drugs and have never even seen it. The only people I know who have are older and did it in the 80s.

>>>

4u

this.

the left ALWAYS twist and turn stories....it's disgusting....

why did the cops just let him walk to his car ???

>Reminder that an escaped serial killer was shot non leathley and given 3 warnings by the officer

Christ at this point I'm starting to sympathize with dindus

no. you can't reach, as if you're going for a gun. That's when the officers are trained to shoot..WHEN YOU REACH.

That's their training. Because they are supposed to win, and shoot you BEFORE you can shoot them. Not after.

When the cops tell you not to move DO NOT FUCKING MOVE.

easy peasy. Comply, and you don't die.

i had a cop pull a gun on me once; i just listened to what they told me and i didn't get shot.

is it difficult to follow orders for 15 minutes or does it get more difficult the higher possibility that you are guilty of something?

>youtube.com/watch?v=BTksI6P_Xww

You can clearly see that she is the only one on scene in the dashcam video
other officers are running code over to her so dispatch knew she was in danger.

She probably suspected stimulant drugs, add on loose clothing + fat suspect and I wouldn't bet my life on a taser
She knew better than that cop did.

really makes you think, hmmm

>The chick cop should get manslaughter or something though, she shouldn't have shot him.

well, just a correction. When a cop makes a job mistake, its a personnel action. Firing, demotion, retraining, leave, etc.

Its like if you make job mistakes...but all you do is burn the french fries. See, cops..its THEIR JOB TO USE FORCE. Written right in their job descriptions. And they will sometimes make mistakes. But a job mistake is not a crime. Even if someone dies from your job mistake.

Really though, its going to come out that the guy was reaching and the woman cop acted a bit too soon. A job mistake, but not murder.

A cop can be arrested for murder..like if one goes home and shoots his wife and tries to pass it off as an accident. That's murder.

But when they make a mistake in using force on the job, when it is their job to use force, and she just made a mistake in WHEN to use deadly force, that's just a personnel action. Just like if you burned the french fries.

That's how it is, legally. And sensibly.

America loves killing God's people and enocurages us to kill one another and drug one another keeping us high off Babylon in this state of stupor we're in. Likewise it won't last forever. Only 400 years of this nonsense. We're the last generation of this garbage meaning we'll all live to see it end...my people anyway. Most of y'alls might be casualties of course because y'all would rather die than serve us as he says.

Isaiah 60:12
For the nation and kingdom that will not serve you shall perish; those nations shall be utterly laid waste.

but that's what they are trained to do. The point is, for the police to shoot BEFORE the suspect shoots at them. So they are taught to shoot at the 'reach'.

Because if you wait till AFTER the reach, then you have two guns facing down each other.

In the US, it is simple, so fucking easy NOT to get shot by cops.

COMPLY. When they tell you "Dont move!' Then do not fucking move.

>tfw when role-playing as a nigger

not every faggot wears skinny jeans like you

OMG
You're like children..babies...you have no idea what you are even talking about.

>a favorite place to carry is in your waistband

Can your hand fit in your pocket?? Yeah? It can? SEE PIC FUCKING RELATED you supreme idiot.

Nicely put, frog. well done

wat

rekt

Apparently the cops were called because the guy got out of his car with other people around him saying his car was going to explode and was acting like he was on something. Then when the cops get there he's acting erratically and not following orders then looks like he's reaching for something. From what I know it wasn't just "cops find guy with broken down car", someone called the cops on the guy.

>woman
>cop

do you need any more of an explanation?

>OMG
>You're like children..babies...you have no idea what you are even talking about.
>using a ruger
>a .380 ruger cc
show us a pic of your woman card faggot

If this is true, he was getting contradictory orders and the cops are fucked.

Deuteronomy 28:37

And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.

You call us Niggers not realizing that's a byword and apart of our curse. All nations have a byword for my people or a saying/proverb yet you don't even know why.

Jeremiah 17:4
And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.

God even said we would lose our heritage that he gave us and we will serve our enemies in a land we don't know. America of course the only land plausible yet you fools don't realize who you've enslaved. The government won't tell you out of fear that y'all will lose y'alls shit about fucking with God's people and the wrath he has instore for y'all. White people around the world are waking up to this and letting it be known but y'all reject the truth so you condemn yourselves as God has said. Those who reject the truth will be under a strong delusion.

2 Thessalonians 2:9-11
Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

You reject the truth to be saved. Lol the truth/gospel is clear as day but y'all hate it.

Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

SALVATION TO EVERYONE THAT BELIEVES TO THE JEW FIRST AND THE GREEK(Meaning Israelite foreigners who left the land either through exile, slavery, or so forth. Just Israelites in general). ONLY IF YOU BELIEVE ISRAELITES COME FIRST WILL YOU BE SAVED. OTHERWISE DEATH

It comes in pink, perfect for a fag like you.