Rapper Shawty Lo, 40, dies in fiery car crash after visiting Atlanta strip club...

>Rapper Shawty Lo, 40, dies in fiery car crash after visiting Atlanta strip club, leaving behind 11 children from 10 different women
>Musician was ejected from his car when he hit two trees on Wednesday
>Was on his way back from a strip club in Atlanta, Georgia, with two others
>His brother announced the rapper's tragic death on Twitter hours later
>He is best know for his song Dey Know and for founding the group D4L that produced the single Laffy Taffy

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3800221/Rapper-Shawty-Lo-40-dies-fiery-car-crash-visiting-Atlanta-strip-club-leaving-11-children-10-different-women-behind.html

And?

black lives matter

looks like somebody drew on his face with a marker

>11 children
>10 baby mamas

Kek

No they don't and this isn't politics.

Are the trees okay?

>He is best know for his song Dey Know and for founding the group D4L that produced the single Laffy Taffy

ayo trees b racists n sheit knowmsaying #TreeBrutality

and the point is he was reading a book when it happened you racist chauvinist

Got dangdang ol' whinin' n bitchin' man lil ol'... take responsibility man. Dang.

He was reading a book. and that book was Stronger Together by Hillary Rodham Clinton. He was about to get his life together and do some local jihaad like a good boy.

sources say as he ejected through the windshield he was still thumbing through the pages

>another dead black

Am I supposed to care?

WHOEVER YOU ARE YOU GET GET IIIIIIIIIIT

YES!!!

>F
Fuck him

Can't make a joke because I'll get arrested. But fuck this guy.

(USER WAS SENT TO TOLERANCE CAMP FOR THIS POST)

>leaving behind 11 children from 10 different women

Thats a x11 absent parent combo

Is his beard made from a black marker?

11 kids from 10 mothers? I hope the mothers get absolutely nothing from his deceased estate.

Riding 10 women of any race bareback is attempted suicide in this day of AIDS and other super STDs.

I miss him already,don't you?

Didn't read. Don't post this bullshit here.

nigger or not it's sad just because I heard that song DEY KNOW thousands of times while going to school in the hood

rip in peace nigga

good riddance, shame it didn't happen sooner

You bigoted little fuck. I'm going to shoot some cops because you said that.