Retard making faces behind Hillary for 30 minutes during her speech

Oh god, have you guys seen this speech from Hillary today?

They trotted out the DNC retard girl to introduce Hillary. Long story short they forced her to sit on stage next to Hillary through her entire 30 minute speech and the challenged girl made retard faces the entire time.

It is hysterical I couldn't make it more than 5 seconds into the video before laughing hard. As the video goes on, it just gets better and better. They clearly were trying to make Hillary look healthy putting her next to a challenged girl but it's so goddamn funny.

Check it out.
youtube.com/watch?v=CqlojrjcZ7o

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2016/05/hillary-horror-get-those-f-ing-retards-out-of-here/#wcGxjT9WIg3DPqm4.99
youtube.com/watch?v=7iQHi7XV_SI
youtube.com/watch?v=lhckuhUxcgA
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0016216/
youtu.be/YrYVysiou-o
youtube.com/watch?v=_B0CyOAO8y0
youtu.be/Mf8gFtIIp6c
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=h-HZMqIkGoU
orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2016/09/21/hillary-clinton-argues-for-continued-focus-on-people-with-disabilities-at-orlando-rally
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How many of you can make it two minutes into the video without laughing?

This is bait.
Go Correct the Record somewhere else, fag.

You don't think it's hilarious Hillary has a literal retard on stage with her making faces?

>Laughing at handicapped
I don't like Hillary either, but common thats low

Jesus Christ is there any depth this fucking hag won't sink?

Anyone that votes for this piece of shit needs to be mass murdered.

lost at second 2.

Did that poor disabled girl get paid with some of the BILLIONS of global charity money stolen from Haiti?

Love Trumps Hate, why yes, yes I do.

Hillary is even lower, bringing that girl for views.

Dont worry, if Clinton wins abortion will be legal so ugly creatures like that wont reproduce. Clinton2016

>not laughing at retards
>flag
Why does that not surprise me?

Lost in 15 seconds. Fuck.

Yea it's excellent bait really. Hell they only really need one or two people to bite it. Tomorrow on CNN they'll be reading those one or two comments and make it seem like there will hundreds. Or Hillary's team will false flag it with fake Trump supporter accounts.

Is the one in red next American President

It's bait for Trump fans to insult the retard and make Clinton look more like a saint.

I think they are trying to bait Trump into mentioning her.

I would do her (not Hillary).

Bait thread, saged, and shame on Hillary for using these cheap tactics.

Which one is the retarded girl?

Pretty sure she is the sign language interpretor, idiots.

There are plenty of celebrities to make fun of for being retarded, why would we go after the low hanging fruit?

Are you sure she was picked especially for votes? She looks like the average Hillary supporter.

Christ, why would you do that to her?

>I would do her (not Hillary).
I would too. At least she's guaranteed not to just lie there like a dead fish in bed.

Is mocking people with disabilities degenerate?

>omg look at this retard lets all laugh at her btw im totally not working for hillary and trying to make Cred Forums look bad

Give me one (1) (uno) good reason why we keep retards alive if not for us to laugh at.

There are 3 reasons why Hillary has that poor girl on stage

1) Attempting to look like Hillary gives a shit about the people who have these unfortunate afflictions in their lives - and also the families of these people who are greatly affected.

This is to feed the narrative that "Hillary gives a shit about anyone who isn't a campaign/foundation/personal donor"

2) Bait for the "alt-right" which she hopes will turn this in to a horribly offensive meme.

This is to feed the narrative that the people who vote for Trump are heartless sexist racist homophobic disabledphobic islamophobic.....

They also hope they can then say "Trump mocked a disabled reporter and his fans obviously think that's OK, too".

Low energy.

3) she wanted to find someone on stage who had a better than even chance of exhibiting more peculiar facial ticks than herself.

Hillary is done. A sad attempt to gain a pity vote.

It's low enough I don't think the media would touch this, even trying to spin it a positive way, it gives the impression the DNC has no qualms abusing the fact someone is disabled to tug on heartstrings to get votes.

This is the literal definition of deplorable.

Bringing her to the front, and let her have a speech because maybe she is actually passionate about this, okay I can get behind that

>why not

Having her sit there in front of the camera for the whole shot

>why

Just putting her out there as a pawn to show you totally stick up for the retards. Wow, that's totally noble of you - good job. Kinda like saying you don't like child rapists - so noble to admit something like that, very brave and virtuous of you.

Some of the lowest shit man...

Indeed, reaching out to people with disabilities is much worse than mocking a reporter who has a disability.

Is this some kind of subversion technique in order to get people on Cred Forums to watch her speech? fuck off CIA

lost when she made the introduction. i really tried

Well, I hate black people most of all, but right below that would be retarded people.

2:10 and I lost it

they changed the music at the beginning and end.

>Hillary starts having sick and handicapped people stand next to her at speeches to make herself look less ill

Why did she get off the stage and leave the girl at the end? it looks like the girl was starting to freak out

lol no she probably got to pick three things from the McDonalds value menu

She's kind of cute.

I disagree with her politics, but I'd sleep with her. (I'd make her shower first though. Clean up that swamp ass that comes from sitting in a wheelchair all day)

LIVIN A LIE

you know what they say

make like a leaf and kill yourself

Its retarded that Hillary is using people with disabilities to try and score points.

But I wouldnt make of a disabled person.

"At any rate, the frustrated First Lady demanded, ‘When are they going to get those f—ing ree-tards out of here?'”

wnd.com/2016/05/hillary-horror-get-those-f-ing-retards-out-of-here/#wcGxjT9WIg3DPqm4.99

you're an idiot.
This isnt cool or edgy, its just idiotic.
She's actually cute except for the whole supporting Hillary thing.

thats her handsign translator

Exactly. They will take random Twitter insults and make an ad. Watch.

not when they parade them out right in front you for shameless virtue signalling

On the day you meet God, you'll be reminded that you wrote this.

Good god. Why do they keep doing this?

The DNC was bad enough with like five straight hours of retards, mexicans, and muslims. HOLY FUCK CALM DOWN it's insulting at this point.

But Trump makes fun of them too

Is she using that potato to bait Trump into saying something?

She's a willing shill for an evil woman and deserves every iota of grief she gets.

do you have sauce on this, germanbro? they seem comfy

>using disabled people to get votes

Isn't that a pretty scummy thing to do?

Very surface level emotional manipulation

Yes, it's very scummy. I've got a retard in the family and I find this even more offensive than trying to get votes by being the best super-Jesus candidate.

Actual faggot, who exploits the disabled for votes?
>haha look gys i'm healthy hurr durr

What does that girl have? It doesn't look like a chromosome problem but some sort of congenital illness like Parkinson's that slowly wears away at your nervous system and rekks your movement, thought, and speech skills.

Also: I just got to like 2:20 and this fucking bitch is already going off at how deplorable it is that we have special education and all "special" people need to be put in with the regular kids and it's sad we separate them.

That's fucking blatant Marxist "we are all equal" bullshit! Why in the flying fuck would she want to put them in a normal classroom!? They need special help, not even trying to be a dick, they blatantly need special care and teaching in a controlled environment. What the fuck. I'm probably going to get 30 more seconds in and have to either mute it or shut it off completely.

Fucking cunt.

top kek
Fk this crippled bitch
She's with the enemy
Hillary is so desperate she thinks a motorized vegetable is going to save her campaign

Come on leaf, it's just a bit of goofy fun. The retard will never know. Victimless crime. And let's be honest; it's is pretty fucking funny to watch her spaz out while Hillary blathers.

On another note.. pic related, don't lie faggots

Hahaha right? It's fucking absurd. I may have a five year old sense of humor but it's so ridiculous and I think it completely sums up Shillary's campaign.

yeah, my thoughts exactly.
Would like to have lunch with that grill.

We have no moral authority to take a life once born,

and slippery slope

If we purge disabled, where do we stop?

>sitting a retard next to you to make yourself look stronger

Gaki no tsukai

I started laughing when she couldn't back up

The weak should fear the strong..
I shudder to think what kind of memes Cred Forums could make of this..

This

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Cred Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Cred Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Holy Fucking KEK, only retards are supporting her now

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Cartman..... you're an asshole.

i managed

Need to crop out hilldog and have just the chicks face with hill soundtrack.

Yet none of those reasons specify why she shouldn't be mocked.

If you want to treat her life equal to yours, she doesn't deserve to have immunity towards being made fun of. Giving her special treatment is just as wrong as killing her if she's equal.

t. newfag

I'd lay some serious pipe to that retards pussy. Have her speaking perfect English once I was done.

>If we purge disabled, where do we stop?

Right after we purge canadians

>Be retarded
>Vote Hillary

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS A CAMPAIGN STRATEGY

M A G A
A
G
A

TRUMP2016

>Gee a-don wuld u liek tew go get cawfee?

Then she gives you the look in pic related.

Oh the hillarity

I'm handicapped and I laugh at myself all the time

That falls under purging the disabled though

you guys are sick. people don't choose to be born with severe deficits. and you make fun of this girl for doing the best she can despite her disadvantages. I hate Hillary too, but good god guys. It's one thing to say that Hillary is taking advantage of this girl. But it's another thing to jump to straight up making fun of the girl. This is a sharp juxtaposition with Trump's making fun of the handicapped reporter. Don't embrace this fuckery. Don't be regressive douchebags. You want to MAGA? this isn't how it's done.

The retard is obvious bait.

I give it a 2/10

Trump will never fall for it

Wow really Corrected my Record™!

The retard in my family is a barrel of laughs. He's guaranteed fun and loves laughing as well.

fuck you shill

>Yet none of those reasons specify why she shouldn't be mocked.
That wasn't the point I was making.
She's probably aware of what she's getting into and is ready for a little bashing on the internet.

The closest people to Canadians are Americans. You have no stupid people in your country?

God damnit I thought you were exaggerating a bit.

Made it to 1:08

"We love our retards don't we!"

- Hillary Clinton

Why do liberals pretend retards and cripples are beautiful and brave?

>
Hillary's online shock troopers will probably find out and get buzzfeed to write some articles.

I'm poking fun at her, but honestly she looks pretty (goofy face making aside.) You treating her like she's holy and can't be made fun of is more insulting. At least we treat her like everyone else.

Which is what a progressive woman wants right?

> He's in this thread with the ID aFIytaRk

FFS I thought you were Anglos it's bantz lad. We still love you Canucks, even if you shit up the board.

Hillary had a full 30 minute speech?

Exactly. This isn't funny it's fucked up.

anything for sympathy

Didn't find it funny.

>Retard making faces behind Hillary for 30 minutes during her speech

They needed a distraction to keep people from watching Hillary's reptilian eyes constantly looking in different directions.

>FFS I thought you were Anglos it's bantz lad. We still love you Canucks, even if you shit up the board.

I am entirely Hungarian & German in decent, maybe thats why.

Good challenge I'll give it a shot, but the thumbnail is making me suppress giggles already

I guess leftists really are retards

I'd vote for the girl with mental issues before I voted for Hillary.

17 seconds, and I lost hard

That's because it's not fucking funny. It's sad and pathetic

>I'd vote for the girl with mental issues before I voted for Hillary.

Well that don't make any sense.
>vote for a girl with mental issues
Does that mean you're voting for Hillary?

That sums up her fanbase in a nutshell.

The tard has a wedding ring. Someone married her. What the fuck.

Supporting Hillary is a choice, being disabled is not. Mock her forsupporting that degenerate. But for her disability is just not funny. im not feeling pitty, im just an adult i guess.

Dont take the bait, they want us to make fun of them. Hillary is evil, stay on task.

Shills will make fun of them, dont fal for it.

Liberal shill detected... You're gonna burn good.

>Hillary needs to have a mentally challenged person next to her now so she looks relatively human in comparison

greetings my good man. do you have time to talk about cucks?

>obvious ctr thread
Shillary is trying to bait the (((alt right))) into being mean to retards. She is hopping you will flood Twitter with epic memes making fun of this poor girl. Don't fall for it. Let CTR do their own dirty work.

Which one?

Get fucked op this girl probably lives a more worthwhile life than you.

forget about the retard! whos the chick in the red shirt?

I don't want to be a dick, but I honestly want to know if she was able to consent to any of this... I'm sick to my stomach..

I still don't understand why she did it. She's at a point in the election where she has to appear strong, appealing to people's pity and sympathy isn't going to work, people want to be safe, not be led by somebody who associates themselves with literal retards.

idk what you're talking about, looks like a typical hillary voter.

why stop?

is there any life worth anything?

Start with yourself.

I agree, it's wrong to put a mentally ill woman on stage for people to gawk at.
Putting the girl in red next to her was a mistake too

> We don't know what happened in those two shootings
> But the victims were niggers so it's important and we should assume cops are ebil :^)
I can't keep watching

This.

I feel sorry for that girl. She isn't capable of understanding politics, but she believes when people tell her Trump is the devil and Hillary is Jesus.

Tard camo.

Someone on her campaign watches Rick and Morty.

The grills name is Anastasia Somoza.
Basically, she gave a speach at the DNC to shit on Trump for making fun of that reporter.
She and her twin sister have Cerebral Palsy.
Her only crime in life is supporting Hillary and the only thing she deserves to be mocked for.
She first met Bill Clinton in 93 in a town hall for kids.

So, they only have one token handicap? It's like she wants us to point this stuff out so she can mock us for "mocking" someone with a disability.

disgusting.

Fuck, she needs to talk to us 'Spergers... No wonder why she is going to lose.

Welcome to Cred Forums.
Now fuck off.

Go get bent, leaf. Retards are fucking hilarious.

Which one of you faggots did this?

T-t-t-t-t-t-tTIMMY

What's wrong with laughing at the handicapped? You don't like people laughing at you or something?

The girl might have have a form of Spinocerabellar Ataxia like I do but just a worse case of it.

>where do we stop

When everyone with inferior genetics is purged, duh.

She's just emulating Hilary. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

She has a BA in Government from Georgetown. She's a disability rights activist being used by Hillary.

See Plz be my ai gf

I couldn't look at the picture without laughing

Comedy gold

Good for her. Not many people can turn around such adversity.

youtube.com/watch?v=7iQHi7XV_SI

someone make a thread on this butanonmoose just hacked Hillary again with classified documents just blew up on twitter

>Gaki no tsukai
Love that show

lost when i saw "love trumps hate" signs

Give me your address so I can euthanize you.

remember the midget at the DNC?

I hate to say it but... are they trying to take the heat off her having seizures by having a handicapped pull faces for 30 minutes?

For the record and not to control the record, I'm not laughing at the girl so much. I think it's great Hillary is pimping out this tard, I think it's blah blah blah positive.

But come on, who made the bright decision to leave the tard on stage for the full 30 minutes? It's a kek marathon. I get having the tard making the intro and then GTFO but having her sit to Hillary the entire time is high comedy. I've been laughing all day at it.

TIMMAY!

Never give up the dream.

As you pass through life you might feel pressured to stop laughing at funny things. Maybe your girlfriend will have a disabled brother, or you'll have to spend some time around them. But they are funny, never let them make you lose the truth.

I worked with the handicapped for 3 years. I can sit here for hours and not laugh because I'm literally so used to it it's like watching normal people.

>common
I'm guessing you're speaking as a disabled person, then?

I thought it was pretty mean they played circus music when he left the stage at the DNC.

Lost at 5 seconds

PLS GIF OR WEBM

I knew she was pandering to black voters but did they really need to wheel out a white girl throwing up gang signs in the background?

>cant laugh at disabled people

That sucks man.

Funny faces are funny faces user.

Jesus took long enough
My shitposting needs tuning

Doesn't that just send the message only retards vote for Hillary?

>tuning your shitposting
lel not even worth it m8. This board is easy mode. I can get 13 (you)s with insanely obvious b8.

Also chek'd

Especially when they sit there in frame and keep making faces while everybody is just sitting there motionless. I would probably have lost it if I had to be a cameraman.

These sign language interpreters are getting worse and worse every day...

The entire motive behind is just to get more people to work so they can tax the shit out of them and make more money. The Shadow Government literally is the US Government. Hidden in plain sight. We really are just humans who are being farmed for digits on a computer. It's best to keep your cattle docile as fuck. All she is saying is "We need every fucking skin color up in this bitch to make the 'US' more money so we can take over the fucking world with our NWO shit. "WORK THE RETARDS - WORK THE DISABLED - WORK THE ILLEGALS. FUCK YEAH. WE NEED MORE MONEY. MORE INCOME"

Made it to 15 minutes. the faces got to me.

No one wants the handicapped to be forced to work or feels anything but positivity for brave, strong retard woman.

However when you put a handicapped person next to the favored Presidential Candidate and they proceed to make retard faces for 30 minutes next to them on camera while the candidate is talking... its hard not to laugh.

>Hillary Voters

You watch everything like it's a sitcom. You stare and be utterly brainwashed and conditioned to whatever state they need you to be in. If you here some dumb MC make a fucking retarded joke with a laugh track behind it, you're eventually going to subconsciously think it's hilarious. Then your whole humor warps into triggering happiness and laughter with that moment as a trigger. You eventually willingly accept everything with some noise/laughter/cheering. It's why they host large events in public. Because if you listen to the people in the crowd cheer for them over and over again, you might be hypnotized into starting to follow these fews. Like it just feels 'right'.

She also believe the converse if you tell her that. This is why Hillary chose her for the stage and not as an advisor.

I genuinely feel sorry for this girl.

>forced to prostrate herself at the DNC
>forced to prostrate herself for a propaganda video
>force to prostrate herself for a 'rally'

Absolutely fucking disgusting. Hillary should be gassed.

10/10 meme

>you guys are sick. people don't choose to be born with severe deficits.
People choose to use them as political pawns and stage props though.

>What is Virtue Signaling

>doesn't even watch the video
>"you idiots!"

Yeah but its not their fault, they are trully dindus cause they literally cant do.

Im all for being against political correctness but mocking disabled people is fucked up.

probably the most fuckable girl at the rally
them titties aint retarded

For countless millennia mankind looked up to the strongest, most energetic and aggressive males to guide the destinies of their tribes and nations; today they'd much rather be ruled by niggers, old women and cripples instead.

>Hillary Clinton has secured the retard vote
GAME OVER. We live in the US, almost half our country is retarded.

>anons don't realize this is bait to pin Trump supporters as no different than Trump when he made fun of that NYT (((journolist)))

screen cap this because you know it's true

Don't post in this thread.. It's a data mining operation...........

The fuck is wrong with you guys looks how happy that poor thing is

Oh the irony.

>Democrats are literally pandering to retards

>another 2 blacks killed by cops
>this is intolerable

and the others unmentioned?

Watch me.

youtube.com/watch?v=lhckuhUxcgA

Retards make people uncomfortable, not a good look

She literally said shes a strong supporter of bringing in millions MILLIONS of undocumented workers/Illegals

was this the same waterhead from the DNC that was actually the daughter of a nicaraguan dictator?

Yeah, something like that.

What form of it do you have? How serious? Just curious.

Actually that sheboon in blue is even funnier

So, will people support a presidential candidate that advocates people break the law?

>Eye movement disorders may affect over 70% of stroke patients and can make it difficult to keep both eyes in their normal position when looking straight ahead, or can make it difficult to move the eyes accurately to look in a different direction.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0016216/

HANDICAPPED PEOPLE MAKE HANDICAPPED FACES

>once born

It makes her look more appealing and functional, and that was the sole motive for doing it. It makes me sick.

It's fine because everyone on Cred Forums has mental disabilities

she's not bad looking for a retard

the girl behind her looks even better

Retards will.
They already know she breaks the law herself. Shes going to support her fellow law breakers. Retards will sit behind her and clap.

>Retards will sit behind her and clap.
Or just wave their hands around if they can't quite figure out how.

I'M AN ASSHOLE

>dnc is literally trotting retards around like pets to make fools of themselves on the stage
>somehow trump is the meanie here

She's definitely pretending to be worse than she is
youtu.be/YrYVysiou-o

I wanted to say something like that but, I didn't want to be rude.

>he thinks we're going to stop

>I wanted to say something like that but, I didn't want to be rude.

Say it next time. I'm already on the bus to hell, so I'll save you a seat.

Jesus fucking Christ

This woman is a meme

>not laughing at the fact that clinton continues to parade retards and minorities around for political gain
>not laughing at the fact that liberals genuinely see this and think "yea, ill vote for this"

What are the optics of putting the wheeltard next to Hillary? She might thinks it makes her look more healthy but does it make her look more handicapped?

Go back to the donald. This is the internet hate machine.

lost at 0:09. I tried

>but common

Is this a meme I'm not aware of?

Would bang privately.

Imagine her broken moans and spasms

HOT

>Laughing at handicapped
Kys faggot hillshill

would fuck tbqh

I have absolutely zero standards and she would appreciate me a lot

>it is my honor to introduce to you today the next president of the united states, hillary clinton
>THIS IS WHAT RETARDS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

it's like when insecure girls hang out with fat, ugly girls

She's not even ugly, unlike most retards

she turns me on

shillary makes the girl look absolutely stunning, rock hard rn

Thanks friend

This video feels slimy.

ALSO YOU CAN TOTALLY TELL SHE'S USING ANOTHER GREEN/BLUE SCREEN when those two people in the background image walk into view in the first 2 minutes. The lighting applies to them totally differently than it does for hillary and the handicapped girl.

jesus hillary.

I randomly started the video at 2:20, and I lost it at 4:10 when she threw her wrists up after hillary mentioned that someone got shot.

So you're saying they sat there and took 30 minutes of a retard making faces, or is she on a loop?

It should be fucking illegal to take advantage of the handicapped like that.

Fuck retards, that's why. Feel me BOOOOOYEEEE?!?!?!?!

This.
There is no level they will not slump down to to lose this election.

Oh, just an observation. She had to read from a script on the stage. It wasn't her own opinion, it's what she was told to say. And they didn't even have her prepped enough to practice or memorize it.

Completely exploited that girl. But that just shows that Bill isn't the only Clinton willing and able to do so.

Imagine how the Dems would freak out if that was Trump on the stage.

God Hillary rallies are boring

She's making this an issue so she can hit Trump for attacking disabled people.

Khan sunk him before, voters don't like him attacking the weak.

You aussies are slowing down, 2016 is the year of the leaf

Why am I here again?

Oh, the rally...

All of you would make the same faces if you had to sit there and smell the diaper for 30 minutes.

This is bait

0.50 has been added to your account

what no. Hillary commonly uses blue/green screen to make her background appear larger, often with more tightly packed crowds when the fact of the matter is barely 500 people show up to any of her rallys. I don't know why they still used it even here considering there are no people directly behind her but maybe it was just a cameraman fuckup. Hillary and the handicapped girl are in the foreground and the background behind them is actually another section of their audience that isn't /actually/ behind her, likely off to the side somewhere.

FUCK I LOST AT 1:56

I'm sure she was put into a fresh one right before going on stage. She couldn't have soiled it that much in the 30 minutes for the speech.

is posting acting up for anyone else?

It's too bad the media is fucking worthless and won't point out how ridiculously exploitative this whole charade was. They put her in the frame while Shillary read off a teleprompter.

its not playing for this burger, alt link?

Its not the simple as to simply drop into a new diaper.
She has to and go thru wardrobe, the hair stylist, the pre-speech meet & greet, the visit with the doctor for the injections, ect..

The Poo is on the Moo...ve at all times. he's something to think about: Hillary's team cant simply dump the used diaper in a trash bag to be discovered and used by the opposition. Hillary has to have some sort of 'secret' disposal unit/team to get rid of those things. I wonder how they do it.

>Hillary associates herself with retards

You guys do know that this cripples family was at one point the brutal dictators of Nicaragua for several decades.

They were overthrown by the Sandinistas in 1979.

The SOMOZA family has a shitload of blood on their hands. Not surprised they have ties to the Clinton crime syndicate.

Trump supporters are retards says literal retard for Hitlary

youtube.com/watch?v=_B0CyOAO8y0

Probably a hellcat in the sack. Dont act like you wouldn't.

i have a special place in my heart for retarded people. i think shes kindof cute, but she'd make a better trump supporter.

KEK

As an actual handicapped person, I feel patronized as fuck. I can't lead a full life like a normal person. Fuck off Hillary. I'm still voting Trump. If she knew anything about the rules of social security and Medicare she would know it's fucking hard to work and keep any benefits at all. And if she's boasting so hard that she has so many disabled staff, I really don't want to vote for her. I'd rather have Trump who would have an able bodied cabinet.

Any nudes?

Did yall watch this? It's incredible. It's like the opening to the greatest anime of all time:

youtu.be/Mf8gFtIIp6c

She probably forces bad interns to eat it.

That girl isn't really a retard. She's an actress merely pretending to be one to garner sympathy to the Killary campaign. 1/10 for effort.

>forces bad interns to eat it.

its a sobering thought having to eat a diaper full of chocolate mozzarella covered in brown gravy.

Kek wills she get fucked

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

And you're a fucking jew, you ginger shit.

muh vagina aint handicapped

Why wouldn't they just get someone with actual autism? There's lots of em around

Hey man, I think that this was a pretty cool speech. I love Trump and I think Hillary is as phony as fuck, but cmon, we can't laugh at a tard. Still supporting Don, but I refuse to laugh at the tard. OP is an idiot. Trump doesnt need dudes like you on his team. Even Donald would tell you to knock it off.

Muh quads make it all true man

In addition, I'll say that Hillary's speech giving abilities are fucking middle-school level bullshit. Holy god she's bad. No wonder she can't energize anyone. She's totally dead in the water. BORING. AS. FUCK.

dude that page curl effect is sick. can you hyper link me a vid tutorial on that one?

>but common thats low
You're as braindead as her

yes my man just go to goatse.cx

get over your damn selves.
tard stories are a tradition that dates back to the earliest days of Cred Forums. We've always enjoyed a good giggle at the mentally handicapped.

>trying to make Cred Forums look bad
nigger where the fuck do you think we are?
do you actually think Cred Forums looks good at any point of time in the day?

>Hell they only really need one or two people to bite it. Tomorrow on CNN they'll be reading those one or two comments and make it seem like there will hundreds. Or Hillary's team will false flag it with fake Trump supporter accounts.

Yes. Just what the public will want to hear. After the media telling them about pepe the nazi frog tomorrow the media will start talking about people making mean youtube comments with the word "retard"

You fucks need to take a step back, and just laugh.

Nope, 7 seconds.

Reminds me of the fake translator from Obama's speech that time making random signs.

>If we purge disabled, where do we stop?
we purge the tards
then the niggers
then the mexicans

and then we're good

Shitty crowd numbers again. Confirmed polls are rigged.

Clinton has a frog in her throat.
She's fucked for the debate.

Also she has NO GROUNDGAME. Vid very related:
youtube.com/watch?v=h-HZMqIkGoU

>1,2,3,4,5,6! :

I feel sorry for the poor tard.

Her fucking family shouldn't have let Hillary exploit her and put her in a situation like that.

She's obviously going to get ridiculed by the internet after that and maybe that's the point. Maybe Hillary is so low that she set this girl up to be ridiculed just so that when the inevitable happens she can point at how mean the internet is and pretend that she gives a shit.

Local news says only about 300 people showed up.

orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2016/09/21/hillary-clinton-argues-for-continued-focus-on-people-with-disabilities-at-orlando-rally

wew

>300
That's a record for her!

Oh fuck I made the mistake of skipping around, at around the 13:00 mark she joins in a group clap and those hands... what the fuck was hillary thinking leaving her on stage for the entire speech

Based leaf shitting on everyone even other leafs

bwahahahahahaha

" A true friend and mentor, a true advocate, and a true leader. "

Lost it. I pictured Hillary being the Commander in Chief of the Special Olympics militia.

Underrated

Fuck, I called in death threats to the people at that center and they ignored it.

this shit is bait, and you're all newfags for taking it.

Instead of just buying a regular stool, they need to craft an adjustment podium. For one guy..

>It is hysterical I couldn't make it more than 5 seconds into the video before laughing hard.

Funny, I can't listen to her more than 5 seconds before raging.

She is the commie subversion and death of America.

the memes are taking over reality

I'd fuck it drunk.

Hillary wants you to make fun of the retard, it's a bait tactic.

I feel bad because my daughter's cousin has a similar condition, she is pretty sweet and always happy.

Watched the whole
Wtf I'm with her now

Yep my first thought to, why else fucking do this.

I dont find this hilarious. It just pisses me off that this bitch uses her as a tool. Same goes if she uses kids in her conferences.

That explains the echo.

Holy shit. It's all so stage managed and glorified by the media. She's relied too much on the media and thats why she will lose.

I will never forget this one time in high school, when I walked past one of those. You know, that have straps for their arms and stuff. And it lunged out to grab my shirt, scared the shit out of me. Every time we had assemblies, the retard kid in the very back would make louder noise than the person on stage with random unsettling cries and highpitched groans. I don't know why we force them to live like that. these are the deformed pups that natural selection ordinarily takes care of

Can't we just admit that Stephen Hawking is the huge exception and not keep these gimps alive who have no way to communicate?

So, how many of you sick fucks would bang that cyborg?

>challenged girl

what does this mean

over here we just say retard

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I remember this girl, my girlfriend found her "adorable".

top kek

re3tard introducing retard

Hit too close to home, retard?

pls kill us