WEINER IS AT IT AGAIN. SEXTED A 15 YEAR OLD. RAPE FANTASIES MENTIONED. IT'S HAPPENING

Time to lynch this sick fuck.

fox6now.com/2016/09/21/anthony-weiner-had-an-online-sexual-relationship-with-a-troubled-15-year-old-girl-report-says/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790824/Anthony-Weiner-carried-months-long-online-sexual-relationship-troubled-15-year-old-girl-telling-hard-asking-dress-school-girl-outfits-pressing-engage-rape-fantasies.html
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/17702
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QNRXpDIX0uQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eAdaOtt-GY
youtu.be/2eAdaOtt-GY
youtube.com/watch?v=CW88hjuxrK8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3801083/NYPD-Special-Victims-Unit-launches-investigation-Anthony-Weiner-DailyMail-com-reveals-line-sexting-relationship-15-year-old-girl.html
youtube.com/watch?v=omM2s4wBPRQ
fox6now.com/2016/09/21/anthony-weiner-had-an-online-sexual-relationship-with-a-troubled-15-year-old-girl-report-says/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The girl, whose identity the Daily Mail is not revealing, says she told Weiner she was underage and messages she provided to the Daily Mail support her claim.

>The girl says Weiner would ask her to dress up in school uniforms and be part of “rape fantasies.”

>She also says Weiner asked her to undress and encouraged her to touch herself and say his name over video chat.

>Weiner declined to comment on the specifics of the allegations to the Daily Mail, but provided copies of two emails the girl sent him that he contends raised questions about her claims, along with this statement:

>"I have repeatedly demonstrated terrible judgement about the people I have communicated with online and the things I have sent. I am filled with regret and heartbroken for those I have hurt. While I have provided the Daily Mail with information showing that I have likely been the subject of a hoax, I have no one to blame but me for putting myself in this position.

>I am sorry."

AHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA

POP

>Anthony weiner sexting someone
>Happening

Pick one. It's not a happening if it happens every other week

Yeah it's kind of just sad at this point.

Like watching a drug addict shoot heroin after it cost them everything.

soliciting a minor is a crime

Why has he not been arrested?

Except this time it's actually something he can go to jail for.

literally who?

Wiener controlling Weiner.

Why doesn't he just fuck hookers?

"Sexting" with random/fake people sounds lame and boring as fuck

Above the law. Sound familiar?

OI VEY!!!

>pic related

>messages
>he is saved as "T-Dog"

Fucking Jews at it again

He just keeps doing it why doesn't anyone take his phone away?

LIES!!!!!!! SHUT IT DOWN

OY JUST

Hi Carlos Danger

that's the picture nightmares are made of

>Anthony David Weiner was born in Brooklyn, New York, on September 4, 1964, as the middle son of Jewish parents

GOES

Thanks Weiner.

does he like media attention at this point? i think his purposely doing it

lol his name is weiner

lmao

THE

He's some mid tier American politician. I believe he was a senator a few years ago. He's been busted sexting before too. He also was married to Hillary Clintons aide Huma Abedin

There's nothing wrong with having sex with 15 year olds

poor little jew boy if only his wife would put out

truly the foresight we need in a president

MAGA

Fuck off Ahmed.

fuck off deshaun

His mouth has the parenthesise

Whats wrong with that? He's living the life!

lmao

none of us truly understand how much this man knows. i wanna say underage is a brand new development

This guy has next to no self-control about his dick at all. What a sad, sad man.

That's funny and all but Trump really needs to dial it back. The pointless attacks make him look like an amateur and it worries me.

check the date tard

What's wrong with this exactly?

His sexual behavior is his to keep private.

BRATWURST

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

>american reading comprehension

Lynch?

Cmon asshole no need for a lynch mob

He is a sexual predator

nice?

He is always right

((((((((( YOU KNOW WHY))))))))))

>daddy sexts while taking care of tot
sounds like a little space tumblr post

Go back to Canadia, leaf.

JUST OY MY VEY UP

Damnit Weiner get a hold of yourself.

American politician caught multiple times texting womyn dick pics despite being married. Like 3 weeks ago he did it again while his infant child was next to him and caught in the photo and his wife (who is a strong confident to Shillary) filed for divorce

>lynch
>implying
>you wouldn't

nigger

Delete this

kek

says that faggot which'd fuck his own daughter if shew asn't his

Her father didn't block Anthony Weiner on twitter.

Trump warned that this would happen.

Yeah, it is but honestly who gives a shit? Nobody? Okay. Get over it Sven.

Fucking 15. She's getting dicked constantly already anyway. Quit being a faggot.

His daughter is hot. Every guy would fuck her if she wasn't his own. You a faggot?

If you haven't watched the documantery "Weiner" you really should. Funny as hell and it almost makes you feel bad for Huma. Almost.

He needs to be put down.

What the hell is this guy doing? He just can't stop can he? This guy is just unbelievable.

TRUMP
SEES
THE
FUTURE

WIENER

There's literally nothing wrong with sexting a 15 year old.

Someone call Chris Hansen

kek

WHY DIDN'T YOU BLOCK THE PEVERT?

>that flag
checks out

and I see digits.

>There's literally nothing wrong with sexting a 1.5 year old

FTFY

To think, he used to be a golden boy of the left. He was going to be president one day, for sure.

This. Watch it goys. The Weiner doco is great. Fly-on-the-wall and inside the mind of the Jewest Jew degenerate in the Jewniverse. Amazing to see.

And yeah, next to the monsterous degenerate that is Weiner, Huma comes of as relatively normal and sympathetic. Whatever your reasons for not liking Huma (shes a Muslim brotherhood operative), she is at least not a pathological degenerate like Weiner is.

enh i agree but over in leafland ya get v& nothing stopping me from picking up 16 year olds at raves though

>4 years ago
this fucker has amazing foresight

It's no coincidence that this kike is waving the gay flag in this picture. He is truly the face of modern degeneracy.

This

Hey can anyone tell me why anti-semitism exists? It's so weird!

Link to the original DailyMail article breaking the story:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790824/Anthony-Weiner-carried-months-long-online-sexual-relationship-troubled-15-year-old-girl-telling-hard-asking-dress-school-girl-outfits-pressing-engage-rape-fantasies.html

This and this. It's literally "Modern Jew" the movie. It's fucking genius. A true classic. The pic I just posted is a clip from that film:

somebody shop a cock in

I did not have sexual relations with that woman

you really cant be this stupid...CTR hacked Weiner phone

Has Trump had the same profile picture since he joined twatter?

I'm sick of this witch hunt against him.

Who among us here wouldn't want to fuck some fresh 15 year old pussy?

This guy has to have some sort of sex addiction. He's ALWAYS in trouble for his sexting.

Can you get the part where he's waving the Israeli flag and post? Can't find good shots of it online.

Lmao, I think that's how most pedophiles get caught as well. They both fit the profile.

They seem to be so damn sex addled and addicted yet they're so downright pants-on-head retarded with technology and are otherwise clueless to other social cues.

lamo

Someone fucks that guy, and has that face breathing on them, groaning and sweating.

Sup FBI

>broadcastify.com/listen/feed/17702
Kill yourself. Seriously.

Obligatory

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QNRXpDIX0uQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eAdaOtt-GY

God damn, Trump called it 4 years ago.

Maybe. Or probably screencaped it recently.

The Trump Vine against Weiner is a classic and was used in the Weiner doco:
>Donald Trump - We Don't Want Perverts Elected In NYC - NO PEVERTS
youtu.be/2eAdaOtt-GY

i dont think so, the picture of the tweet wasnt taken at that exact time. The profile pic automatically switches over to any other previous tweets.

I'm as much as a hedonistic pervert as Weiner.

Slippery slope is real niggers.

DON'T DO IT.

DON'T DO IT.

Though who would want to deal with annoying as fuck teenagers is beyond me.

Watch very carefully
youtube.com/watch?v=CW88hjuxrK8

Honestly, at some point you got to wonder what to expect out of someone being called Weiner every day if their life. That's his name. I'd imagine it'd make me always think of my dick if everyone called me Weiner.

So what's the issue? It's obvious she enjoyed all of it.

why hasn't huma had him killed?

could get some sympathy for her and this shit would stop happening

are new york kikes stronger than the sandnigs?

this fucking guy.

> olfactory

Kaepernick is emulating Jewish activism in more ways than one.

It's like they get so enthralled with the idea of sex that they get it in their heads that THIS time it will be different, and consequences will magically not exist.

When I was younger, I wanted to meet a random chick on Craigslist and fuck them (yes, not bright). I created a brand new e-mail, and any picture used did not have my face posted, and only used a white wall for backdrop. I had no scars or tattoos, so it could be anyone really. After maybe one or two replies back I realized how retarded it was, so I got rid of the e-mail address entirely and the world was none the wiser.

If you're gonna be a sex addled creep, at least think it through first.

Requesting the picture of him smiling sort of from the side, used to be posted on /new/ all the time and he looks like that sterotypical jew drawing

The crimes probably. Soliciting a minor. Soliciting a minor to peform indecent acts. Acts of indecency on a minor, and so on. In a better age he'd be made to drink hemlock.

Glarthir? Is that you?

wow this is amazing do you think the republican party will take over the municipalities because this new yorker is a shitbag?

pretty sure during the age of drinking hemlock she'd just be killed for being a harlot

NYPD SVU now investigating him
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3801083/NYPD-Special-Victims-Unit-launches-investigation-Anthony-Weiner-DailyMail-com-reveals-line-sexting-relationship-15-year-old-girl.html

yay we're saved

now nobody will ever hurt us again

So is he going to jail now?

thanks to the NYPD, never accused of hurting anyone unjustly

Send her to a nunnery

hahah

he's too rich

fuck america
fuck world trade

>Donald is now the Twitter Sheriff

You'd think he'd learn. What a fucking disgrace

Once the NYPD SVU subpoena Weiners online accounts & records, how much other sick shit is going to turn up?

There isn't enough bleachbit in the world for this cunt

don't be stupid goyim. you know why

9" D CHESS

It's a felony here

His exwife is setting him up for fucking with hilllary's campaign. I bet he is responsible for Hilary's emails being leaked or all the information that has came out recently.

woah woah woah woah

his wife is HUMA?

so the guy whos wife is probably cucking him with the presidential candidate whos probably cucking her ex-president husband who cucked her is cucking her too with a 15 year old girl?

Anyone know who's his exwife?

read the article?

i don't care. AOC is 14 over here.

UNHINGED!!! I hope this wiener roasts.

He's also a footfag too... I remember him saying how he loves stockings and high heels. what a fucking creep

to be fair the 15 year old girl is probably cucking him for Joe Biden.

What the fuck is this? Why is he hitting her?

no reason, but the kid was black so that's probably why

He needs his internet access removed

And disallowed to use any other internet system

5-10 years or so

He's clearly a sex addict that needs mental help

Trump called this.

>he wanted to be called "Carlos Danger"

>said to her:
>"I would bust that pussy so hard and so often you would leak and limp for a week."

does he actually get laid from this shit or is he just getting himself into fuckloads of trouble and masturbating?

'member when the young, hip left was pushing this asshole on us?

I don't think he has fucked Huma in years

i cant wait to lick the pope's taint

Come on fgts find this

>15 years old
Oh my. Fabricated outrage strikes yet again.

kek holy shit thats funny

This is what happens when you grow up in America with the name Weiner. I'm sure the constant teasing from his classmates gave him a complex. In a way this is pretty tragic.

jesus christ im fucking dying

...who doesn't like stockings and high heels?

so arrogant for what he is.
youtube.com/watch?v=omM2s4wBPRQ

Jesus Christ Im dying!

>anons believe he did all of this willingly

He's not going to prison. He's just doing what the Clintons suggest they do so Huma has a future in politics via sympathy factor like Hillary has gotten.

I can't wait to hear what Trump says

>fox6now.com/2016/09/21/anthony-weiner-had-an-online-sexual-relationship-with-a-troubled-15-year-old-girl-report-says/
i mean yes, certain people are "above the law" but who specifically are you referring to?

Yeah, Clinton's (((aide)))

S A V A G E

It's as if this man is trying as hard as he can to hit rock bottom with each new scandal.

He might as well as violently rape Huma ISIS-style via an internet livestream it's so depressing.