He's won

He's won

Other urls found in this thread:

conservativedailypost.com/breaking-hillarys-campaign-now-backing-out-of-the-debate/
archive.is/nE5pP
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/conservative-rumblings-hillary-clinton-may-cancel-debate-monday/
hillaryspeeches.com/scheduled-events/
youtube.com/watch?v=RaxNEzA3jRs
hillaryclinton.trendolizer.com/2016/09/breaking-hillarys-campaign-now-backing-out-of-the-debate.html
twitter.com/mrwalsh8/status/778638166358167552
youtube.com/watch?v=VV3R041kuVA
pastebin.com/QtM48q9j
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your random ass picture isn't a source, cockroach.

Imma need sauce

legit link or fuck off Muhammed

It has the source in the pic

>Liberal Corruption, States' Rights

Its more reliable than leftist sites like CNN and ABC

no sauce with that, must be a southerner

shame i'm too much for a lazy piece of shit to search for it

I wish, SOURCE NIGGER

damn that looks good

Hot damn why can't I ever find good gravy in this shithole

>chips

>gravy
>not dipping French fries in tartar sauce
gas yourself

shame i;m too much for a lazy piece of shit and search of it yes? give me the suck give me the suck

welcome to a year ago. Who thought she actually stood a chance? Shills?

>Pathetic attempt at poutine

conservativedailypost.com/breaking-hillarys-campaign-now-backing-out-of-the-debate/

>watching the debate
>WHAT, user SAID HER CAMPAIGN BACKED OUT
What the fuck am I supposed to do with this?

da mi suge da mi suge

Here is the source because the OP is a lazy sack of Islamic shit.

Gravy?... On...f-fries? As a burger, I'm not sure if I should be triggered or aroused

Mm I love McDonalds fries with sweet and sour sauce

Needs a Wendy's Chocolate Frosty desu senpai

French frys with gravy

The fuck is wrong with you bongs?

Some guys blog citing an anonymous source.

lol.

"A source close to the Clinton campaign"

I mean, I don't buy it, but I hope it's true. This stupid bitch apparently doesn't understand that whether or not she is dying (she is), appearances are fucking everything. Cancelling your events before the debate just makes you look like a weak bitch, meanwhile Trump is going all over the fucking place. This is going to be a landslide.

>frys

campaign manager gets btfo on msnbc. interdasting

archive.is/nE5pP
archive.is/nE5pP
>Now, it has been reported by associates close to the Clinton campaign that Hillary is attempting to cancel the debate where she is set to face Donald Trump for the first time. She may argue health issues or something else that doesn’t make sense, but she is working closely with her team to avoid having to debate in a few days.
>...
>The sources spoke on the terms of anonymity, but they have indicated that they will provide more information when it becomes available. They indicated that they clear her schedule for the rest of the week so that she can rest, but they still are concerned about the fact the Hillary will have to stand for hours during this debate.

Sorry user, I got all excited.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/conservative-rumblings-hillary-clinton-may-cancel-debate-monday/

Here's a similar piece, could genuinely be rumors.

>meanwhile Trump is going all over the fucking place.

>implying the masses are kept informed on that front

Well she sure was a bad investment.

Shit sauce niggggger

Irrelevant, they at least know he is not suspending campaign visits and she is.

On the one hand it guarentee's Trumps victory if she pussies out, whether out of health reasons or she has a moment of clarity and realizes there is no way after three hours with The Don she is getting out looking good.

On the other, I really, really want to see Donald rip and tear her 35 years of vile villainy and historically break her.

Ne, she's won.

3 seconds of googling to find it
OP is dumb and ya'll'er dumb

Non lunatic right wing tinfoil citation needed

(OP) #
>When Hillary loses, the Reddit and Tumblr tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent glory that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads (reddit) and rage posts (tumblr), and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.
>I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million fedoras and landwhales cry out in itty bitty we wuz khangz/religion of peace penis fury simultaneously.
>They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the neo-Nazis had pulled a fast one on them.
>"We will riot!" They will say. "World War Three!" “American Holocaust!" they will cry.
>Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything
>But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their Queen, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the back stabbing traitor who lost to Pepe the Frog. The entire nation KNOWS that Trump is a loud mouthed asshole, that he’s practically bathed in the tears of millions of spics and liberals, and his administration will surely be mired in every offensive thing he’s ever spewed. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Hillary. After all his bullshit, his bigotry, his racism, they STILL see Trump as being superior to Hillary. When the denizens of Reddit and Tumblr come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.
>I need to fap.
Praise kek

Who is this semen demon?

Yes I see the bulge, IDGAF I'd hit that so hard whoever pulls me out would be the King of England

I still would.

That was almost painful to watch. I mean..I almost feel sorry for him.

Truly a fucking beat down.

How can bbc even compete?

I think I could stand a little cultural enrichment when it comes to my fries, diversity is great when it comes to food and not people.

I actually think Clinton's only chance is to never be in the same room/stage with Trump ever again.

Ellie Fanning with a fake bulge

WHAT
even for a globalist jew this is insane

>j-j-just ask her
>what are you here for then?

fucking wrecked, and by msnbc of all people

Assange has his own October surprise

the semon demon from the neon demon

STOP HIM.
CALL MOSSAD AND PUT DOWN THIS ROGUE.

hillaryspeeches.com/scheduled-events/

Here's this she's done with speeches after today. She has a fundraiser with ((donors)) other then that she's relying on debates.

Where would their electoral votes go?

Soros is apparently going full supervillain these days.

DEFEND THIS TRUMP FAGS DEFEND THIS TRUMP FAGS

Ban this faggot please.

>00

kek willed it remember

>it was written

>poutine
someone post THE webm

>McDonalds
>pleb tier

>Soros surprise

kek

→ →
→ →
~IMPORTANT SPAM~
REDDIT LOST THE WAR AGAINST Cred Forums

>Breitbart
Conspiracy-Right, globalist fear mongering. Makes ya think. For a LARPing Hungarian Jew to manage to subvert the constitution and whatever applicable laws like that he will need Obama to start drone strikes against his dissenting countrymen.

If it ain't ranch you should hang from a branch

Lol good luck with that pretty sure the deadline to register is getting close in most states

I wouldn't be surprised if the Dems actually done this. They'd say something like "w-we don't want to legitimize his views by debating him" or some baloney like that.

looks like Elle Fanning with a shopped cock

With Hillary's crash and burn inevitable, a major national crisis (Terror attack, financial crisis) which lets Obama put the elections 'on hold' until conditions improve will probably happen within 90 days.

Example, a "banking system virus" that makes credit / debit / ebt go down for a week, and people can only pay in cash (while no longer being able to get cash, beyond what they have on hand)

This would also cause a finance crash resetting the stock markets a bit. Kicking the can down the road, really.

It's major enough to cause chaos and scare people but would minimize any actual damage to infrastructure or population.

>not completing a poutine

>not eating fries with vinegar

bongs confirmed subhuman

>frys
end urself yank

it's probably going to be "suspected russians hacking voting machines"

mmm I love chili cheese fries

I suspect the amount of people calling the false flag a false flag will get to anyone who uses the internet.

>REDDIT LOST THE WAR AGAINST Cred Forums
what's new

what the fuck happened to your leaf?

Not even gonna watch it, only giving you a (you) to get your hopes up. :)

Chips n gravy is the best.

it's elle fanning, apparently drinking a brandy glass full of cum... oh god.

Fucking loser should have Seppuku himself like a true warrior does when captured and he has brought dishonor and shame to his family and ancestors

Arn't these the same faggots that reported Clinton as dead?

Yeshuah Meshioch...

Now that's goddamn patrician!

WikiLeaks Just Dropped Bombshell About Hillary’s Health… The Truth, REVEALED!

WikiLeaks has been Hillary Clinton’s worst nightmare for months, but they just dropped the biggest bombshell yet: They have released emails which confirm just how serious Hillary Clinton’s debilitating health issues are.
First we learned, Hillary Clinton reached out to the NFL Commissioner in 2012 to ask for advice about dealing with her “cracked head” and head injuries.

But the details are even worse than that. It has been confirmed that the State Department staff, under Hillary Clinton, was told to research new drugs to treat Parkinson’s disease.

Just why would a government employee at Hillary’s State Department be researching this topic? Wikileaks reports, you decide:

We know now that as Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton dispatched her executive staff in the State Dept. to help conduct research on Provigil, a controlled drug often prescribed for patients suffering from Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and Multiple Sclerosis.

Provigil is often used to help such patients stay awake and curb extended bouts of sleep. The drug is also used to treat narcolepsy.

In a series of emails spanning from August to Oct. 2011, Clinton asks and receives information from her trusted inner circle on the drug Provigil, including the side effects of the pick-me-upper drug favored by long-haul truckers to stay awake for long periods of time.

Clinton refuses to release her medical records to the public. Last week, True Pundit placed a $1 million reward on the release of her full medical history. Clinton is now rumored to be suffering from a plethora of medical ailments, including: dementia, post-concussion syndrome, Parkinson’s Disease, brain tumor, brain injury, complex partial seizures, and many more alleged ailments.

This email is the smoking gun that confirms just what Hillary Clinton is desperately covering up:

Multiple doctors have expressed concerns publicly about Clinton’s signs of Parkinson’s. Even Dr. Drew is worried.

Health issues should generally be private matters, but the American people deserve to know if a potential Commander-in-Chief is suffering from serious diseases. There is no cure for Parkinson’s, and if Hillary Clinton has it she should drop out of the race now.

ur all southerners to me

Ohhhh i can´t wait!

He has to get them all registered by October 8, deadline in 30 days in most states.

Modafinil isn't a smoking gun, I'm pretty sure shitloads of politicians use it.

>can't answer a single question
Its ogre for Clinton.

Found this on linkis dot com.

hillaryclinton.trendolizer.com/2016/09/breaking-hillarys-campaign-now-backing-out-of-the-debate.html

watch for the "debates aren't really that important" propaganda before the actual story comes out

SO DESPERATE

Jesus christ that was almost painful to watch. How does a liberal get BTFO on MSNBC?

>links back to Conservative Daily Post
Yeah, nah

You can't just register a bunch of chinks and mudslimes to vote in an american election. there would be blood in the street if that happened.

oh, breaking news, niggers from africa are being paid a nickel each to vote for hillary clinton and their votes are being counted! here's a mcdonald's commercial, now be quiet.

>conservativedailypost.com/breaking-hillarys-campaign-now-backing-out-of-the-debate/

Curds or die

>>this good get

This is alt-news written by someone using voice dictation. this is a poor source at best. Can we do better, centipedes?

Nobody would do anything more severe than shouting at their TV. Did you forget where you are?

>tartar sauce
doesn't that fuck with you teeth ?

Am I missing something? Is that link supposed to be a video or something? I just see a few paragraphs of the guy writting about something "from his source"

Praise kek DUBS OF TRUTH

THANK YOU, finally a reasonable person.
I'm all against Hillary, but for fuck's sake if we're going to be better than the shills then we have to be rational instead of just spouting off memes and accepting any random clickbait title as fact.
otherwise, it's just a bunch of imbecilic nutjobs.

It sure is

When MSNBC is piling on a dem like that, it very well might be over.

All that spaghetti.

>dumbest post in thread award
OR
>worst joke in thread award

pick one

There is

NO YOU STUPID WOMAN I TOOK WORK OFF FOR THIS DEBATE REEEEEEEEE

I've never heard of anyone dipping fries in tartar sauce
the fuck is wrong with you

I can teach you how to make good gravy brazilanon

There's a video on there of Clinton Campaign manager Robby Mook getting asked basic questions about Hilldawg's positions and he has absolutely zero answers and is visibly flustered. It's pretty embarrassing, really

Man just got dogpiled on

It really does look like cum... hot

You could stand to be culturally enriched by some cheese curds

Aroused, you ever as poutine? I feel bad for burgers that don't border canada.

This all speculation folks. I do not consider hearsay reliable.

The debate's will happen

>overseas emigrant americas are overwhelmingly democrats from the east coast
>pissing in an ocean of piss

Getting captured still doesn't make you a hero in any description of the word.

>need to sage comments only

>Dipping your Freedom Fries in anything but glorious American-made ketchup

>y'all

the tweet is a video

wait, where's the video? can't find it

she will die from health complications before September 11 2017

nevermind im a stupid ass

It doesn't show up for me either but I dug around and it's this

twitter.com/mrwalsh8/status/778638166358167552

>This good get very
come one dude. proof read!

ty

dummy

Kind of like seeing a special needs kid at the talent show. Teachers make the students make sign and cheer regardless. Laughing or calling them out gets you in trouble. Teachers let the kid lip synch because they are biased. He's retarded but he had everything going for him. It will be great, no issues. But nope, he opens his mouth and kisses his pants in front of everyone.

How is the kike toad still around????

The only brown sauce acceptable on fries is barbecue

holy shit that guy actually did get BTFO

msnbc wasn't taking it easy on that nigga

Modafinil is an ADD medication... Also used by Russian cosmonauts to sustain function for days... Also great drug that I enjoy recreationally and to crush work.

Wow this changed my vote

Is this video on youtube? Trump has to see this and use it in his speeches and ads. Or AT LEAST retweet that tweet.

>Even Hillary's campaign manager can't defend her. So sad!

IT ALL KEEPS TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOOOWWWNNN

It's like they're asking to get annudah shoah

into a furnace if its a vote for trump, but usually to your native state.

You got any more of this sperm wyrm?

shes probably just clearing schedule for extra debate prep. Was pretty retarded to book things if she needed the time though

totally would.

Only top tho

Its not for ADD. its for narcolepsy. Its not an amphetamine its a nutropic

she doesnt need much debate prep. Here are four reasons why:

1) The moderator(s) will be Hillary supporters
2) All questions will be pre-screened & approved by Clintons' team.
3) The audience will mostly be Clinton shills cheering & booing on cue.
4) There will be a sharp-witted team of political spin-hacks with direct one-way communication with the moderator(s), and possibly Clinton, to offer real-time follow-up questions, retorts, rebuttals, and 'other advice'.

It wont be Trump vs. Clinton. It will be Trump versus a carefully stacked set of questions & an entire 'debate team' of very talented political hacks.

The one question is, will Trump know this and be prepared?

brazilian grazy is the kind you just walk out and scoop off of the street. did you not attend olympics? you had POOLS of the stuff.

You think Eric Trump doesn't browse this Finnish auto scrapping forum? He saw your post. He'll forward your thoughts to the man. No need to worry. Kek will bless him with centipede like nimbleness.

john mccain survived a horrific ordeal and that is heroic

hes still not a war hero like jim web is a war hero though

deal with it

I don't see anything embarassing in that video and I'm not a Hillary supporter. I also worked in politics.

The guy is basically evading giving answers to tough policy questions. He knows that if he answers even one, they will have follow-up questions, digging deeper in policy intricacies.

I don't think a spokesman is supposed to get into that. He is supposed to only answer general stuff or about recent issues. Even if he looks ridiculous in that video, it's the right thing not to answer in this sort of situation, instead of making claims that are way over your head and may not be vetted by your candidate.

Hey you Limey poofter faggot... Sauce or GTFO

...at least you tried to make a joke I guess

Not Freddies fry sauce

Thank YOU for Correcting The Record.

creamed
memed
steamed
reamed

>liberals hoisting up veterans when it suits them and then shitting all over them

It's a nootropic, that's correct. It can also be used for narcolepsy. There's other ways to treat ADD other than amphetamine. Modafinil is most widely used to crush work.

When do liberals shit on veterans?

this borders on parody, seriously hope nobody gets suckered by it.

Are you old enough to remember the 2008 election?

Op this is old news, she has been out of the race for months.

I guess you forgot when the Governemnt was 'closed' and Obama sent the DC police out to jab the Veterans off the memorials with tent poles.

youtube.com/watch?v=VV3R041kuVA

>borders parody
For fuck sake tell me how and why then, I need a counter argument against my liberal friends.

What a piece of shit. Fuck you Obama.

Indeed. If her health issues are as bad as this seems to indicate, and if she knew and hid those issues, it means the entire Democratic Party lied, cheated and stole to secure the nomination for a sick old woman who is essentially unelectable. Which would have massive implications for the Democratic Party. Not only would Trump effectively be running unopposed, it would mean traditional Democratic voters would stay home in droves which would have a catastrophic effect on Democratic candidates down ballot.

Remember four months ago when the Republican Party was supposed to implode?

shut the fuck up you filthy southerner

REMINDER

Soros is only the tip of the ice((((berg)))) for the globalist kikes. The real kikes stay out of the limelight. The real kikes threw Soros under the bus. You need to see the dirt on the Rothschilds.

pastebin.com/QtM48q9j

The Democratic Party as we know it, is done. Top democrats are going to prison over this. They have been working for China for awhile now. No one will miss them.

>never having gravy to go with your chicken and not dipping the fries with in the gravy and also your Texas toast as well

must NOT be a Southerner

>centipedes

Kindly fuck off to the donald

you mean top DNC officals will receive pardons.

Nothing is gonig to change. The Media deflection skills are 10/10.. Anytime you see the news showing ' a black man was shot by police today in.....' its a deflection.

EVERY SINGLE TIME

No clapping or booing allowed at these debates user. It's the General Election now. Shot like that stops at these debates.

>brown gravy on your fries

Hell no nigger

White gravy with pepper in it to go with your fries, your fried chicken, and your Texas toast. Sweet tea loaded with ice to drink.

The only true patrician combination right there. Come the fuck at me yankee/west coaster/

>you mean top DNC officals will receive pardons.

Pardons require convictions first.

You should start seeing LOTS of early retirements, though. Getting out while they can still retain their pensions.

White gravy is for breakfast/lunch. Brown gravy is for dinner.

Nonsense... it's just coincidence, goyim!

MSNBC wanted Bernie to win. They have no love for Clinton.

>No clapping or booing allowed
We'll see. Remember: rules are for followers, and some girls are born to lead.

>Pardons require convictions first
Sorry user. Pardon's can be issues at anytime for any reason. BTW, Nixon was never convicted.

Not in the South it ain't. Here, brown gravy's for mashed potatoes and for turkey on Thanksgiving. White gravy's for everything else, all day, every day.

>tfw mayonnaise on garlic fries

We're letting in refugees by the thousands while veterans sit in line to wait for healthcare. Are you 12?

KEK is pleased.
Hillary is diseased.

Im going to make a shirt out of this

Remind them that Mccain is for tough border walls and is pro-gun and see how ardently they defend him for being captured.

she is weird as hell...

can't they find another woman ? clinton is an incompetent fool

quads confirm habbening

Place your bets boys before it's too late

Clinton/Kaine Broken Brain, 2016

Nice bait you fuckin Google

She will be at the debate.

Which is good for Trump since he's going to skyrocket like Reagan after he's through with her.

First, remember that Hillary was confused over how to fend off Sanders even though his playbook was easily understood, largely based on just three issues (climate change, student loans, 'pay your fair share, rich people'). Second, remember that she frequently puts her foot in her mouth and stumbles through even the most simplistic speeches and media appearances. She's toast.

Screencap this for after the debate. Thank me later.

>chips
>not using Panjeets "special'' curry sauce

RARE FLAG

>tip-toeing into Gary Johnson territory here!

>tartar sauce

You actually mean mayo/sriracha/ketchup combo

STEALTH
T
E
A
L
T
H

D I S C O
I
S
C
O
F R I E S
R
I
E
S

>Checking those quads

STEALTH RARE

fucking finally, I've been checking Norwegian flags for weeks

fucking newfags

You can add a bit of CSS that shows the country name next to the flag.

.flag {
line-height: 11px;
top: 0;
width: auto;
}

.flag::after {
background: #373b41;
border-radius: 3px;
content: "" attr(title);
margin-left: 16px;
padding-right: 3px;
white-space: nowrap;
}

Got the idea from a pull request on Cred Forums-x

>Desmond Doss was a war hero
>POWs aren't heroes no matter what you say

Am I the only one that thought from the thumbnail she was rubbing her hands together?

>Hillary was confused over how to fend off Sanders
Sanders was universally perceived badly in the debates. Probably would've been able to win Iowa, get a press boost and have a different outcome if it wasn't for getting trounced in those early debates.

Is it pronounced poo-teen, or Putin?

>avoiding conflict

HAHAHA SHE'S TRYING TO PASSIVE AGGRESSIVELY WIN THE ELECTION

so this is real?

I actually believe it.
She is so nervous, she has no rallies planned until the debate.

So if she won't fight to get the job, what makes you think she'll fight (for us) once she gets it.

>it has the source in the pic
Not an argument.

What kind of a faggot fuck puts brown gravy on fried chicken.

>geds dubs

Don't use the Messiahs name in vain.

holy shit, mook btfo

>what are you even here for buddy

I had a good kek over it

>He doesn't understand that McDonald's fries were profiled by James fucking Beard as one of his favorite foods

Keep telling me that I have plebian tastes, I just ate pic related for dinner!

Is that a glass of sperm he's drinking? Fucking degenerate.