Why isn't Argentina proud of it's indigenous heritage?

At least that'd strengthen their claim to the falklands

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentines_of_European_descent#Genetic_Research
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2008/03/genetics-the-myth-buster-the-case-of-argentina/#.V-MZWdBv_qA
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2009/12/how-argentina-became-white/#.V-MZjtBv_qA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because unlike Brazil, they basically wiped out all the indigenous peoples.

Didn't they and Uruguay kill them all?

>At least that'd strengthen their claim to the falklands
How?

No. They supposedly used blacks as canon fodder, but the idea they're dull europeans is a meme
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentines_of_European_descent#Genetic_Research
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2008/03/genetics-the-myth-buster-the-case-of-argentina/#.V-MZWdBv_qA
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2009/12/how-argentina-became-white/#.V-MZjtBv_qA

Your argument that the kelpers' opinions are irrelevant because they're an "imported population" would be less hypocritical

That's no argument and we don't have an official claim on the Falklands as for today.

if spics are spiccer because of native american blood then they should be happy they killed them

>At least that'd strengthen their claim to the falklands
no, there were no native islanders

That's the most repeated argument on street interviews online (especially after their referendum), on YT channels and fepm time to time in pol

You can claim the islands are sacred to natives and essential to their spiritualitykr some bs like people do in other places, like random us indians claiming clovis boy is theirs

Mapuche used to be based.

Now they are completely defeated. They are still fighting here in Chile but do not have power or a good toqui (leader)

How based? Btw are argies mapuche or guarani? If you google indigenous argentina there are even some fags with incan flags protesting

>That's the most repeated argument on street interviews online
its_fucking_nothing.jpg

Indigenous pride is for leftists and cucks, it's enough that we put an Inca deity on our flag. I'm for giving the indigenous populations their own reservations like the US does but fuck taking them to the cities, they did enough damage in Buenos Aires already.

Mapuches in the southwest, guarani in the north. Argentina had like a thousand tribes.

Any quechua?

Yes. Also aymaras, huarpes, tehuelches, onas... a lot, really, Argentina is big. Most of them went the way of the Dodo.

We have all our high-profile genocides on our currency for a reason

I suspect I'm descendant of Rosas

Rosas was fucking great.

Feel good bro.

Curious. Most argentinians I know say he sucka and "I apologize for him"

I know, it's my favourite historical figure. I can't tell you how many people I've pissed off by saying this.

He might have been ruthless but he managed to set Argentina as a name outside. He never got intimidated by forgein nations and helped to make the economy incredibly strong iirc.

Many hate him because he was a strong religious man, his politic and social actings and methods or because its cool to hate him.

Hell, Urquiza once said he regretted to take him out.

The most notable thing is that he did it all by being only Governor. People hate him because of the campaign of the desert, just like Roca and Sarmiento (Sarmiento was a motherfucker tho)

They resisted incas for who knows how many years, and spanish conquest for 500 hundred years. Yes, 5 centuries

Proud as fuck. They had no civilization, but they were strong in battle.

We chileans defeated them after independence, we have their blood in us as mestizos, i think they deserved better.

Now their race is a shadow of past glory.

Todos los que se enorgullecen de la indiada son blancos y porteƱos, aunque solo de palabra. Yo tengo sangre guarani, pero no hago agenda politica.