I just checked the polls for the first time in a while and apparently Florida is red now...

I just checked the polls for the first time in a while and apparently Florida is red now. What are the odds Michigan and Pennsylvania follow suit, tipping things for Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PA seems like a real possibility this year going just on the general feeling this year. I'm not all that confident about that though.

>florida is red now
Leaf pls
first of all Fl usually goes 50/50
here obama v romney for you
more red counties but more population in blue ones
eh

First pollsters call land lines. Who has land lines? Elderly conservatives. they are sad and lonely because nobody calls them. They can;t wait to answer the phone when it rings and buy anything the scam artists are selling. They''re the "get off my lawn" seniors who sit around watching Fox "news" all day. They hate Clinton, hate immigrants, hate minorities, hate women, hate freedom, hate gays, hate hate hate. Trump is their guy.

No self-respecting millennial has a land line. They all have cell phones and laptops. We don't even answer if it is some random number. pollsters have no chance of reaching us.

>tfw have a landline and never get polled
why live ;_;

you are probably in no-call list

Well I wish Sally from some bitch's bank you used to have my number would stop calling to discuss the state of her account.

Yesterday "Kevin" called me to talk about my "Windows computer" that I don't have.

>Michigan
No way too many niggers, not enough trump signs here, by this time the signs should be all over the place in the suburbs and Ive only seen one trump sticker on a car. (I live there)

The only chance in Michigan he has is if the niggers dont vote unless people are all just closet voters and dont wanna show their support.

I got polled once last election. You arent missing anything

We really need to nuke Florida. It's almost frustrating that it can turn red because a huge chunk those "white" people are retired jews from the north that need to be pandered to.

Trump managed to get the Cubans and the Haitians in South Florida behind him. That combined with the Dixie vote in the North of the state will make Florida go red.

Jury duty will get you called.

you dummy
cubans always vote republican because they think they are better than other hispanics because of wet foot dry foot policies imposed by republicans in order to fight communism

>tfw no jury duty either
The world just hates me is all.

Doesn't matter and I don't care

They and the Haitians are voting for Trump in numbers and those numbers supersede the votes of retired Jews in Miami beach

isn't there way too many nig nogs in philly and pittsburg to win Pennsylvania?

I really don't want to fall for the PA going red meme again this year, been fooled too many times. I think CO and NM have a better chance of flipping, as there have been polls showing him ahead and even that recent VT one. PA just seems to have way too many dindus who get bussed in and from the inner cities. Remember the obongo mural at the Philadelphia voting booth in 2012?

hahaha Miami always goes almost full dem mode

PA will be close but will go blue

No, the real deciding factor in a Trump victory will be Nevada flipping

The nogs in Pittsburgh don't seem to be all that big on voting. It seems to be mainly the trendy faggot college kids, Jews, and old fashioned democrats to worry about at least where I live.

In my opinion, the old fashioned democrats are where it's at. Trump's economic plan is perfect for them if they can bring themselves to cross party lines. It's so good that Hillary has had to pretend to match it.

PA won't be close at all

It will be

PA is out of the question for Clinton. Too many Democrats converted for Trump. Our state is over 80%. Whites decide the state. Too many white Dems switched to Trump. Michigan and Wisconsin will likely follow. Clinton has no working class support.

Dems lost PA the moment Clinton was nominated.

Sure retarded Trump samefag. PA isn't going red. Get it through your head already.

I'm still disappointed she didn't go through with the PA bus tour. That would have been hilarious.

I don't know, Michigan has alot of illegal Mexicans and libtards.

Not all Cubans and Haitians are behind Trump though. Miami was the only county in Florida to not vote for Trump during the primaries, majority voted for Rubiobot.

>Haitians
>Voting for Trump in numbers
Haitian was going door to door and asking people not to vote for Trump, she started talking in broken english about how he is racist or some bullshit. She wanted me to sign my name + cell phone # in order to say that I wouldn't be voting for the Donald, I told her I wasn't interested, went inside and locked the door.

Trust me, Miami is a lost cause.

I'll never forget how NPR went on a total tampon bleed about how they couldn't have Rubio for the Cuban vote so it was ALL OVER FOR TRUMP NEVAR FORGET.

I supported Sanders and Rubio. Clinton is the only Dem candidate that can't win PA. The demographics don't favor Clinton. Too many working class people for her to even have a chance here. That ship has sailed.

I'm still seeing Sanders stuff around. Holy shit did the wind drop out of their sails when he pulled out.

Personally, even I was open to the Sanders option if that were the best we could get.

Aside from Miami, didn't Rubio only win

The people here that voted for Rubio are akin to the types that voted for Obama because "he's black", due to being son of Cuban parents.

Rubio is a piece of shit though, empty suit mentored by Yeb! and McCain, didn't want to sponsor Trump after he lost, and is pro-TPP./establishment. The only reason he endorsed Trump is in hopes of receiving support for his upcoming senate reelection.

Oh look the Jews in Palm Beach, Niggers in Broward, and the Spics in Miami are voting Clinton. Why hasn't anyone nuked that shithole yet or send all the people off back to the Northeast?

win Minnesota*

Yep. If Sanders were the nom, this state would be solid Dem. Clinton has a 0% chance to win PA. Hell,she is only up slightly in Oregon,NJ,RI,Connecticut, Those states are way more dem than we are.

>Tfw Jacksonville is dark red

But why

Apparently Rubio has Jeb cocaine running ties, although I've never stopped to look into that fully. He got my respect after he got commanded to go on the rabid dog attack, found it was a non-starter, and backed out with some pride intact.

Piece of shit he may be, but at least he acted like a human being at the end.

What do you think, retard?

>Apparently Rubio has Jeb cocaine running ties
Can you touch upon that? I know his wife is Colombian.

>Acted like a human being in the end
I never cared about him, but the fact that he claimed he was different from the other nominees, when he clearly wasn't, really put me off from him. Pic related was probably one of the death throes to his campaign.

He was also hugely absentee senator based on his record.

1 post by this ID

Niggers

lel I have such a rubiobot collection from that night. This election is so much fun you even start to forget the best parts.

But I don't want to spread unnecessary rumors about things I haven't properly looked into. The Colombian connection is part of it. I just honestly don't know how much is confabulation, and ideally we've all been able to see that Rubio is a tool of the establishment in spite of his occasional good points.

Yeah he's a robot but he's young and liked well enough. He will be our first post Trump President

+6 seems weak for PA

>Liked well enough
Is she? I only see Cubans here like him, but only because he's republican and son of Cuban parents. He's a robot, and basically the opposite of what Trump stands for in his own party.

Old blacc people and hippies do too

He might not win them but he will get more support from them then say, mitt romney

>florida
>res
lel most blue pilled state tbqh senpai, publix subs are shit and they vited barack twice so fuck florida

You would think some of the old school nogs would be interested in getting their jobs back and vote Trump

Pennsylvania:
>population is : ~13 million
>Votes cast in 2012 : 5.75 million
>White (Non-Hispanic) : 77.4%
>Obama won by: 300,000 votes

Hmm... I guess 5 or 6 MILLION whites were just too darned busy to cast their votes in 2012.

Yeah we could NEVER win the state back, that would be just CRAZY! We should admit defeat and just stay home, it would just be a BIG OL' WASTE of time.

I think a lot of them would probably see the sense in that, but it seems like they tend to just go with the herd mentality. It's actually kind of sad sometimes to see how they just accept dragging along in spite of wanting something better in life.

It's pretty neat when you come across the odd guy who struts around town like a boss setting a good example and showing how all the rest are a bunch of clowns.

I am in Florida and I there is no doubt it is red. It is more red than the media will admit. Everyone is voting this time. Trump signs everywhere. I have seen one Clinton sign.

>Palm Beach County dark blue
>My vote won't matter

city on the east is still full of cucks and gays

>tfw you live in a permablue county

>here obama v romney for you

Did anyone like Romney? Even a little bit?

Anyone from FL in here that thinks Clinton even stands a chance there?

I really think the silent majority and amount of rednecks are going to be coming out in droves for Trump.

I voted 3rd party that year because Romney was shit and Obama was obviously going to get a second term.

This

PA Hates the Clintons.
NAFTA Raped out state.

god i hope this is true. what about all of the blacks in philly and cucks/gays in pittsburgh?

Philly and Pitt are always lost causes
I don't have the graphic with me but basically what will swing for Trump is 2 things:
The rural outlying Greater Pittsburgh Area
which is full of old steel workers and old Union members who haven't seen any economic recovery whatsoever (state is economically repressed) and who
A: Want change; and
B Can't stand being associated with the Pitt Metro area anymore because Pitt prospers while leaving them out to dry (despite their long history together)
The other is the pseudo-urban corridor from Scanton/Wilkes Barre down south through into Read/Allentown where there are a lot of Democrats.
This area has always been a good bastion for the left but has been suffering from NYC minorities filtering in bringing in drugs and other problems
These people are slowly becoming disillusioned with the Left because their "tolerant" policies are destroying their cities and communities

good to know, thanks!

>The rural outlying Greater Pittsburgh Area
Very true. Holy crap did they get bombed out over the past number of years.

The intensely gay and cucked parts of pittsburgh are absolutely disgusting (I even avoid them nowadays) but it's hard to imagine they come close to outnumbering the old old fashioned people. We really fucking need the old fashioned people to get out there and vote.

What is that blue county surrounded by red

Nope. He, like McCain, only appealed to religious conservatives and neo-cons which is why they lost by such huge margins in the electoral college. Cuckservatives tried their hardest to prop up yet another set of neo-cons (Jeb!, Cruz, Rubio) and expected a different result, and we all know what the definition of insanity is.

Thankfully, Trump put an end to the Bush era neo-cuckservatism that ruined the Republican Party. Now you see Bush Sr. endorse Hillary which should say a lot about her true intentions.

MICHIGAN IS RED, Penn is very likely to be red. Democrats have been taking their base for granted for too long and this time they became openly contemptuous of working class whites.

They called my cellphone twice once in August and once in September so your argument is holding a big bag of SHIT right now homo

center of the state? pedophiles and child rape apologists commune. it's an entire full of them, and it's disgusting.

sorry i thought you meant PA, nvm

hey don't you want to live in HAPPY VALLEY?

or how about PLEASANT GAP?

God I hope PA goes red.

New Jersey going red would be insane but it's not likely. The working class whites are mostly Trump but there's so many dindu filled cities as well as upper class liberals who have never experienced "enrichment" firsthand

>mfw if my vote for Trump doesn't matter and my shitty state goes blue

We need people to wake up and get out to vote

it's a nice place all things considered. i just hate that whole community after what they let happen, and then the terror they totally stick their head in the sand about because MUH FOOTBALL

I'm voting for Trump. No one has polled me, and I live in a swing state. They call about 10 times a day though.

>My county deep red

I personally know at least ten people who refused to vote for a mormon.

>he doesnt realize that literally miami, ft lauderdale, west palm beach, orlando and tampa are all blue and 4/5ths of the population
literally all of north florida are cousin fuckers or UF/FSU students

Even you have to admit what they did to JoePa was a travesty.

inorite

Here all this time I thought if I lived in Port Matilda I'd be home by now like the billboard says, but what the hell is wrong with them?

i think the football program should have gotten the death penalty.

he was god there. they would have done whatever he said, especially if he wanted that shit shutdown instead of covered up.

i completely disagree with you.

Romney is GOAT

seriously?

I'm in Michigan too. I think people aren't as vocal about who they're voting for because if you're voting for Trump you're called a racist, if you're voting for Hillary you're a geriatric retard, and if you vote green/libertarian you're "throwing your vote away".

There's a lot of support for Trump on the west side of Michigan, but they can't compete with the amount of niggers and towelheads on the east side that will vote for Hillary.

wew

He wasn't god to the administration.
He passed it on to them
They wanted to do nothing.
Maybe he could've gone behind their backs to the police, but since that wasn't they way such things were handled he pobably didn't want to do that. Especially since they would just torch his ass and make him out to be a bad guy.
The only thing JoePa could really do, and did, was ensure the guy wouldn't be his successor.

But still the fuckers torched him and put him in an early grave.

Miami, Boca, Orlando, Jacksonville all blue.

wtf?? i hate romney now

Trump only needs Colorado and he's +4 there in the most recent poll.

Oh they will, they know hillary stole thier jobs

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ