Teacher steps on American flag to teach students a lesson

>Teacher steps on American flag to teach students a lesson

archive.is/Vvd66

Other urls found in this thread:

wdrb.com/story/32707705/state-officials-suspend-louisville-judge-olu-stevens-for-90-days-without-pay
youtube.com/watch?v=QIOh4QYmS2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

14/88 would shoot on sight.

Of course it's a stupid nigger

>HS history teacher

Imagine not ever putting any effort or challenging yourself just to settle for a 30k/yr job forever

Its time for the purge

Race war soon !

And teachers are underpaid, right?

Just another reason to hate black people - and there are numerous reasons.

Depends where you work I think
In NJ they get around 55k

The lesson is that you can't trust niggers, even educated ones, not to chimp out.

Imagine a world where all babysitters are marxists shills

I'd stomp him into a curb to teach him a lesson

NJ teachers are among if not the highest paid in the country..know several making $120k to babysit. Imagine this asshole making more than minimum wage to do this on the taxpayer dime. This image gave me autism

So he supports the Confederatcy?

Huge surprise.

>implying he isnt right

We have freedom of speech in america, meaning people can burn flags or stomp on them or whatever.

I know this one, the lesson is that large groups of people are fundamentally incapable of overcoming their differences and intermixing them will lead to division and strife.

>young burgers being taught to hate their own nation in their own publicly funded schools

wew lad

0/10 b9

He's holding a copy of the Constitution in his hands. I'm pretty sure he's demonstrating that it allows him freedom of expression. That's A-OK in my book.

What am I saying? This is Cred Forums.

>MUH FLAG
>MUH RITES
>HANG HIM

>is nigger
no surprise

>History teacher
>Dindu
Not even once

This is hate speech. And hate speech isn't free speech.

So it's alright for a teacher to say "fuck niggers" in a classroom because "FREE SPEEECH".
Free speech doesn't exist in a classroom, don't pretend like there is any point beyond "fuck America". It's got nothing to do with free speech.

not an argument. You can get triggered by it all you want, but he does indeed have the freedom of speech to step on the flag.

also, getting pissed off about fucking up the flag is the plebiest thing to get pissed about. Maybe if you faggots were as pissed at the government supplied water being toxic sludge while we give Israel 3 billion dollars a year, we would be better.

>STILL believing the flag protects those who hold it in contempt
Quit cucking yourself.

DUBS OF TRUTH

THERE IS ALWAYS A SOLUTION FOR NIGGERS LIKE THIS, IT IS NEVER TO LATE FOR A REVIVAL
PIC HIGHLY RELATED

What is most surprising is he's actually at school

t. canadian

>cuck

hello newfag. And no, theres no law or magical power that says the bill of rights stops applying to you the moment you step on a flag. Thats fucking retarded.

now enjoy being an edgy faggot while you bitch about someone stepping on a flag because it offended you SJW

Yeah and it's ok to call him a nigger for stepping on that flag for a "lesson." He could have used his words to explain, but they are a very primitive folk so I'm not surprised he did this to get his point across

>Nocturnus Libertus

Can't accept that this is real

So having freedom of speech means that you SHOULD shit on your own national flag, purely because you can?

>Millions of Americans believe this wholeheartedly

I wonder how long it will take america to fall because of your idealistic stupidity? Empires typically last 250 years and tend to crumble due to degeneracy and internal conflict, I wonder how much America relates to that? Defending something leading to the decline of your own nation because of muh rights is right wing virtue signaling, don't be a faggot.

based

He should have said "Marriage is between a man and a woman"

I'm so fucking tired of these useful idiots subverting our nation.

>these """""people""" are teaching the next generation
Shouldn't you all be worried rather than jeering and memeing?

>freedom of speech to step on the flag
He does on his own time, but as a teacher on the job getting paid with public funds he should be fired instantly for doing so.

Careful now big guy, my wife is a highschool history teacher.

Would it ever happen though? If Trump lost would there be an uprising? Or even a separatist movement? With such an emasculated population I feel like that's out of the equation.

>cuck
>new
Do you ever get tired of being a contrarian hipster faggot?

>And no, theres no law or magical power that says the bill of rights stops applying to you the moment you step on a flag
>Talking about how it currently is and not how it should be
Truly cucked. Fall on your sword and die your noble death.

>So having freedom of speech means that you SHOULD shit on your own national flag, purely because you can?

no you stupid faggot. It means if you dont like Americas actions or whatever, you can show this disapproval by doing something like stepping on the flag.

get this triggered over what amounts to someone saying "america sucks" is a incredibly petty waste of time.

>he should be fired instantly for doing so.

maybe, but his point about stepping on the flag and freedom of speech still stands. And its funny that people are offended by this, yet saying edgy shit about "hang all niggers" ect.

Exactly, citizens are paying for their children to be taught to hate america, and faggots defend it wholeheartedly? Even being a foreign citizen I feel nothing but disgust, good look fellow Americans.

it's a shame freedom of speech and expression are limited in government buildings such as public schools. stupid mong

Per Garcetti v Caballos, his speech is not protected while at work AND when he is speaking in order to carry out his assigned duties (in this case teaching his students a lesson).

trips of truth.

Before BLM I was indifferent to blacks. Now I hate them with a burning passion. Everything they do is disrespectful and baiting. I wish they would just leave.

They bring all their troubles on themselves.

There is a magical idea that says tax paid teachers aren't supposed to be openly political.

Why are libertarian autists so obsessed with defending someone living on getting paid government money to say "FUCK AMERICA"?
Are you retarded?

Women don't need large ambitions for a good and productive life, but as a man you should be more than a teacher.

Really promotes your cognitive function...

And that lesson is: "I am black so I am free of any consequences for being an asshole."

You are correct that the right to free speech does not disappear the moment you step on a flag, but you are incorrect to believe that applies in this scenario

Reminder that desecrating one's own flag is treason

Oh, it's real alright.

Free Speech in public schools is weird. Courts have ruled that students have a number of rights to freedom of speech/expression like wearing armbands and whatnot, but at the same time schools can enforce strict dress codes that ban them. Meanwhile, this guy is an employee of the school following school ethics and appearance guidelines.

It's a fucky mess, but common sense says it's not smart to mess with your school's image in this way. As a public school, they're government employees, but they still have private rules per establishment.

That's pretty entry level desu

But he wasnt being political, he was showing how that freedom could be expressed.

If he said something like "I hate president Obama" Im almost certain it would be the exact opposite. With SJW throwing a shit fit while you guys defend his freedom of speech.

And his point is still right.

What a stupid fucking nigger

It was clarified in Garcetti v Caballos.

Basically a public sector employer cannot punish or restrict speech of an employee outside of their job in any way. Furthermore, as you said, some speech while on the job is protected, but the one area where the employer gets the final say over what is allowed is speech made to carry out one's job (aka writing an interoffice memo about a meeting or in this case teaching a lesson)

beats living in the basement

This has to be fucking fake.

>tfw I served in the Navy to defend people's rights to do dumb shit like that

Feels conflicting, man

And the lesson is what? Teachers can do whatever the fuck they want so long as they don't interrupt the apathy of his teenager students?

this user is a retard

these anons aren't retards

The teacher is paid to (I hope) teach history. He's a high school teacher, a nameless cog in a system that doesn't actually care about him. He wanted his 15 minutes. The constitution does protect your right to do whatever the fuck you want to the flag according to Texas v Johnson. Be grateful it does; you don't want to be one of the fucking bongs that have the shitpost police show up at their house for saying mean words on the internet

No, the world needs men as teachers, not necessarily for history and that garbage, but for mathematics, science, art of trade, and general skills. Shop classes should be a big focus in schools everywhere, but they're not.

But it is not.

This can't be fucking real

Thats not counting all the bonuses they receive nor "grants".

This is probably against the school's Code of Conduct and he will, at the least, be severely reprimanded, probably suspended, but probably not fired if this is his first offense.

It promotes hatred towards your own country you sperg, saying you dislike america is one thing, going out of your way to step on the flag is specifically promoting anti america sentiment, the more people hate america the less they care about it, the less they care about it, the more it begins to crumble, as is what is exactly happening in your nation right now, anti america leftists running rampant. It's not a waste of time as it prevents your country from being subverted in the long run, If you are an autist and only see a person stepping on a flag as an action, of course there's nothing wrong with it, but if you see what it's actually promoting, and the effects of the ideas it's promoting in the long run, it's blatantly obvious that it's going to damage the strength of the nation. Nevermind, keep defending the teachers whos wages you pay for to teach your kids to hate your nation, clearly all these people will give a fuck about their communities.

>liberals think this is an equal comparison

forgot to add, that protection shouldn't and doesn't extend to the classroom. I can shout "nigger" in public and face no legal actions but if I did so in the classroom I would rightfully be fired. Why? The classroom and school aren't the court of law. You can face other consequences of your actions (like no one wanting to hire you if you're shouting nigger during your interview) that don't run through the American legal system. He should be punished by the school, not the courts, for stepping on the flag.

It's a valid lesson in the sense that private citizens can step on or burn the US flag and it's not illegal, but it's not valid for him to actually perform the deed while acting as a public employee insofar as his employer feels about it being necessary for the lesson. I was taught the same lesson in school, but the teacher never actually did it in front of us, merely explained that it's a legal thing to do.

The idea of "fuck america" is literally spitting on their homes.

Try going without your fucking phone, car, house, food, water, clothes, hygiene, forget everything you where thought for free (reading,writing math basic science), do not pass go

Then tell me if you still "hate" america

You hate the evil people in the government? We all do, but those people ARE NOT America as a whole

It makes me much more sad then angry

Fuckin useful idiots

He's still better than a wymn teacher.some get paid a hell of a lot more

Hang him from a fucking tree

this nigger needs a good lynchin'

>If he said something like
>IF X YOU MIGHT DO Y
Let's live in the real world here. This is what happened so this is what we talk about.
And yes, it is distinctly political. Denying that is straight up dishonest at best.
Otherwise literally anything can be "just showing what free speech is guize". No, he's a teacher, he's held to standards.

fpbp underrated teabro

kek i garee with you both, fug. guess dubs wins.

Lmao he triggered so many cucks give this guy an award

Sure, insult the country that you live in and is your "home" for some menial reason. Most blacks have nothing in common with Africans, so why don't they just be an American and get on with their lives?

It's not even the first time the monkey has gotten in trouble for crying "muh raysism". At least in this one he was suspended without pay
wdrb.com/story/32707705/state-officials-suspend-louisville-judge-olu-stevens-for-90-days-without-pay

America isn't perfect but some motherfuckers think having a checkered past means you're a monstrosity.

Hopefully the parents push the district to fire his nigger ass.

>be me
>be a marine
>be at school with a booth to enlist kids into the marines
>go for a snack at the vending machine
>walk past classroom and see Liberal teacher standing on a flag
>walk into the classroom
>the Liberal teacher says I am in the middle of teaching these kids a lesson
>I say Oh and what might that be
>he says that he's teaching these kids that Freedom of speech can sometimes be uncomfortable and sometimes they may not like what they hear or see
>I then take out my gun and shot his leg
>"why'd you do that?" asked the pussy Liberal teacher
>Because if desecrating a flag is freedom of speech then shooting your leg must also be freedom of speech
>All the kids then stood up and started applauding me
>50 bald eagles then flew into the classroom and took ahold of me
>my body was ready
>they took me directly to heaven to meet my maker
>Jesus then said are you ready to go to heaven my son?
>sorry Christ America is heaven

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

This shit was real.
The parents said something along the lines of "she's scared of black guys now" and he chimped out and got offended.
It was a thing on Cred Forums when it happened.

Not an argument.

Kek/kek
Would read again

>This was the flag that the USA used when they were fighting the CSA to abolish slavery
>Imma just step on it. Fuck the North! I miss having a massa.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you're the mong. The supreme court ruled that rights apply in school as long as its not unsafe or disruptive.

>le cuck meme
Did your own country's freedom of expression trigger you?

>showing how freedom could be expressed
You know how else freedom could be expressed? By calling someone a nigger. Do you think that would be appropriate? If the teacher said to students they could call people niggers if they wanted to? Where's the line? Essentially
>Do or say anything regardless of what the effects of it are as long as it isn't against the law PURELY do demostrate to students how they have the freedom to do whatever they like too

Lolbertarians wew lad

This story is obviously fake, the teacher didn't even say "ooga booga".

>implying the North gave a shit about the slaves
It was a war of aggression and control, abolition was a meme. Not to defend the South or the practice of slavery

>Freedom of speech yes, free atfer speech that i cant assure you.

This. Good post.

School teachers don't receive either of those, the school receives grants.

>christians dindu nuffin!
>Korea
>vietnam
>Iraq
>somalia
>mass assassinations in south america
>Iraq again
>afghanistan
>yemen
How does it feel to use the same rhetoric as niggers?
Nice facebook jpg faggot

>Implying I wasn't throwing back the public school approved story back in their faces

No they don't.

Disgusts me that students didn't just get up and leave at that point, I would have.

Hey big guy, you tripped my wife.

Are you saying that people shouldn't criticize the USA simply because it provides so many goods and services to them?
Would you say a Cuban shouldn't criticize the status quo because the state provides him with goods and services?

is this bait

>Implying yankee soldiers went into those wars chanting Jesus ackbar, death to the non believers.

No, the battles you're looking for are
>Reconquista
>Crusades
And they happened roughly a thousand years ago.

>nocturnus libertus

what is with black people's obsession with european names?

Unfortunately, you are correct.

does your wifes son go to the same school?

Imagine standing in front of this cunt in court as a white man. You're fucked.

He's teaching the class that he wants to be a slave like his ancestors?

FREEDOM OF SPEECH YOU UNIRONIC PROXY NIGGERS

I can't wait to see these retarded reddit newfags fuck off when the election is over.

>any of these
>based on Christianity
Which government documents say we invaded Vietnam to forcefully convert them?
The USA is a secular nation with no official religion.

Stupid google

Divorce her and say "Thank god I learned history because I won't be doomed to repeat you"

Fixed it for you

>Empires typically last 250 years and tend to crumble due to degeneracy

t.someone who just read quigley

what the fuck

Obozo and his nigger sons and daughters need to be annihilated, before they destroy what is left of American. Massachusetts judge give the thugs the okay to flee the police.

google*

We need alt right teachers in our schools.

I kinda agree with the teacher. Sure, what he did to the flag is offensive, but his point was people should be able to do and say offensive things without repercution.

The two student should have stood up and say "So you're telling me that this as the same level of free speech as calling you a nigger, nigga ?"

His answer would have been interesting.

>>Jesus then said are you ready to go to heaven my son?
>I said "yes"
>eagles circled me in air and landed me back where I was
>"welcome"

Fucking googles

>>sorry Christ America is heaven
10/10

alt right is filled with a mixture of basement dwelling self hating NEETs and high functioning autists.

there is literally no middle ground for someone to settle on being a teacher

>Thank god I learned history because I won't be doomed to repeat you

lol

You seem upset. Did your daddy fuck you?

Did you love it?

Fuck the flag and the anthem. Black people have no business participating in that white religion.

It's because they can't write in hieroglyphs.

Yeah, but there's a time and place for everything and I don't think in a classroom was the right time. I see what point he was trying to make, but let's be honest he could have made the same point a 1000 other ways without being that controversial. What he did didn't teach those kids a damn thing, all he did was divide them and pissed a bunch of people off. So how again is that beneficial?

bait/10

Someone should spray paint an US flag on this nignogs car.

Good, I hope more niggers do this in public. I want the white sheep of America to know that these people aren't American. This is one of thousands of examples on why our white Country was doomed since multiculturalism and progressiveness took it.

Ahmed please

History isn't garbage you literal autist. The math and STEM memes need to die. The study of history is ESSENTIAL to understanding the world the way it is today and a great predictor of human behavior over time.

You can have all the math you like, I don't espouse that any subject (aside from bullshit like gender studies and other non-subjects) is more important than another. Just because this guy is a moronic cuck who probably knows nothing (I work in the public schools and come across cunts like this all the time) but they are highly uninformed. I shit on people and their commie leftist beliefs all the time and I can do it because I have a strong background in history.

They all ways cuck the fuck up after I'm done with them. Any great commander or leader will tell you that an understanding of history is essential to living in the modern world.

>high school teacher

literally the biggest failures in life

get the fuck out of America then you flagstomping faggot and go to a country who's flag you like.

I wish someone would deport people like this.

>confederate battle flag a shit
>federal flag a shit
Let's just make the confederate battle flag the federal flag since they're not happy either way.

Little guy, your wife gives terrible head (I know from experience), which is why she had to teach for 30k a year

i cant wait until all education is privatized

You American cucks let the commies win. You demonized the Nazis after WWII but let commies freely discuss. While you were breaking up fascist organizations, commie organizations were free to meet and discuss plans and ideas. You banned anythign and everything Nazi from schools, so kids flocked to the next edgy ideology: communism. Ever wonder why almost every kid has a commie phase? Why they put a USSR flag up in their room and bitch about capitalism? Because you cucks let them. You made Nazism taboo but kept communism around as some "cool" and "contrarian" ideology that wasn't really evil or bad, just different.

It's America's own damn fault for being so blind. Good job, faggots.

>USA
>pro communist

STEM is way more important than history.

History doesn't make my iPhone work.

History doesn't produce anything except for history shows which are broadcast though this cool technological thing called a TV.

I've never been trying to calculate tax on a purchase and been like "oh, i wonder who the second in command for the british army during the war of 1812 was?"

Reread your post
>i work in public schools

Nevermind. You are a fucking retard. Enjoy your history books and $32,000/year.

On the day of the rope, I hope this nigger hangs high.

You can just fucking explain it and not be a dickbag about it and actually do it. We know gays exist, doesn't mean I have to watch two guys buttfuck to know it. He did it to get attention and seem brilliant.

Fpbp

>implying

Over half of these were about stopping communism from spreading, not to spread religion. The other half were for oil and flexing muscle internationally

Ok guys, I can't speak much on it but maybe it'll inspire you guys
>stuck in simulated captivity
>get dragged into a room alone with an interrogator
>interrogator is trying to get to me, pulls out torn American flag, tells me to not catch it when he throws it and everyone gets better treatment
>tosses it
>I catch it
>"why didn't you drop it?"
>I wrap the flag around my neck like a towel, "I love the United States"
>walks up to me, "give it here, son"
>"Sir, respectfully, I don't trust you with my nation's flag."
>"You're gonna give it here or else everyone else gets punished"
>I dodge to another corner of the room
>becomes a game of keep away for a few minutes
>he finally catches it, I hold on
>"Are you physically resisting me?"
>"no"
>interrogator calls roleplay to a halt officially and commends me, saying I've completely derailed the interrogation, that he can't recover without starting over

You ever see shit like this teacher anons, you fucking stand up, grab that flag, and tell that man to fuck off. Absolute bravery and patriotism is what this country was founded on, and will always strike fear in the hearts of the weak who trod on the snake without fear of reprisal. NEVER let this shit slide.

This is why I'm becoming a teacher. I know I won't a huge difference if any difference at all, but I'm so fucking sick of it all that I'll do what I can.

Teachers in my area start at $50,000 starting, what the fuck are you on about?
>being a STEMlord
No better than a redditor.

REMOVE

Then you vote Trump to show your ignorance on what America actually stands for

GF is a HS teacher in MD and she makes around 60k a year. Their base pay is shit, but you working extra crap like detention or SAT earn you extra cash for doing nothing else but checking your phone or doing paperwork.

OH yeah, that's true, and we've fought pretty hard to get the right to say fuck this stupid nigger and his stupid political niggering. And our opinion is superior.

what rate fagit

>being a STEMfag

Keep consuming, goy!

No I didn't.

Then you woke up wiped Jamals cum out of your mouth kissed your wife and her bull goodnight and walked to your cuckshed for a goodnight sleep. Sleep dreams americuck

This, my sophomore World History teacher was a former black panther and believed in the WE WUZ KANGZ shit and taught it. Not that anyone believed it.

You don't get the endgame of voting Trump, friend. Think of a Trump presidency as a vote for a single issue candidate. Except in this case, the issue you're voting for is a refusal of the nonsensical PC agenda being forced on US citizens. People are voting Trump because Trump is a middle finger to globalism, to acceptance of all behaviors TO INCLUDE verbally destructive behaviors. Trump is a reconsideration for America's decline into an extremely hateful place, a pause if you will.

In plain English for you Pablo, voting Trump is a vote for respect, of yourself and others.

I went to that school. Should have gone to EE Smith, they at least had electives worth a damn.

It's more important that people respect freedom of speech than the flag.

Freedom of speech is the core of the idea of the country, while the flag is just symbolic of it.

A lot of SJWs have disdain for free speech, so I don't see what's so wrong with this. He is teaching people to respect freedom of speech, which is a good thing.

You said a whole lot of bullshit. Bullshit that only white trash care about. Nothing important your need to be rude and racist is not important to anyone. Certainly doesnt warrant you trashing america with a racist Bernie. Enjoy your L in this november

Come to Canada and hunt black people with me.

What lesson?

>implying I like or even care about what America "stands for"

>American
>patriotism
let this country burn

I don't hate the US and I would step on the flag just as an act of free speech.

Freedom of speech is for speech you dislike -- which stomping on the flag is.

Have a bit of respect for yourself, dude. I get you're from Finland and Finns have no self respect. But you're not forced to write that shit. I get it's board culture at this point. Whatever. Having some decency is the first step towards gaining citizenship in the US, which I know is difficult. But work hard enough and you might be able to live here someday.

What a fucking google

>> nigger
>> high school teacher
>> inner city school
>> 7/10 kids drop out
>> other 3 graduate without knowing how to read

>14/88
wew nice digits lad

He's in the right though. It was a demonstration of how free speech goes beyond even what he's doing. Guy is doing America a favor by showing how far 1st amendment is supposed to go. Anti-marxism despite being a nigger.

Now why the fuck would I want to move to a non white nigger country? Are you mad?

Who says hes educated? He has a piece of paper. Thats all that matters

Those thin painful nooses

Your wifes son is more of a man than you

It doesn't count their 3 months off a year.

Who gives a fuck. Teachers have just about the easiest fucking major in college. Every girl I've known who became a teacher was a party whore.

These retards are raising the next generation of kids who will also pass their worst to becoming the next generation of teachers.

It's hilarious, this is the death throes of their occupation.

You think people are going to put up with this BS? The Common Core exists now. Which means that students can get the exact same education from any vendor they want. As long as they pass the tests, school districts don't care. 40 years ago this guy would have had a iron-clad collective bargaining agreement protecting him. Now, he better hope his stunt keeps his students' test scores high or he'll get fired for being a lousy teacher.

I can't understand your broken English. So I'll say this. I bet you wouldn't bat an eye (that means "get mad") if I hopped the border and burned Mexican flags. You know why you wouldn't get mad? It's because you have no respect for Mexico. Which is understandable, how could anyone respect that shithole. When you have a country that won its freedom from the most powerful empire in the world at the time, that built itself into a first world country through war, that defeated the genius Hitler and the Japanese within 2 years of one another, that halted the spread of Communism single handedly, and that fights daily for countries that would not send a single reciprocating unit or weapon, then maybe you'd respect your flag and the people that died for it.

And I still pity your sorry ass. Which should clearly indicate something to you.

America is a big place, with a lot of freedom. Outside the metropolitan areas, and not on the coasts or in the south, is white-loving, conservative, free, paradise. Ever hear Americans speak of retiring to a ranch with a lot of land? That place is the same paradise I speak of. Huge, cheap houses, little to no oversight, and American values. I'm willing to bet Finland offers none of that, and is the main reason you want to come here. It's understandable. And feasible, too, if you work hard enough.

>that built itself into a first world country through war,

I pity you since you clearly never heard of the enlightenment or the industrial revolutions. And hitler a genius? Lol he was a fool that invaded russia in the winter

Yea, you get it. Freedom of speech means you're free to openly disagree. And for those of you saying "muh private buildings" then let those private owners decide how they feel about it.
Sorry, but you're supposed to defend freedom of speech and press through and through, no matter how much you don't like it. And you're also allowed to openly disagree with freedom of speech itself, the irony being that freedom of speech is what allows it.

Its not real you dumb cunts. No sources no way to look it up, angrily written by a freelance with a bias.

Might as well ask a BLM protestor what happened and take that as the truth too.

Black people have no business participating in this white country. You should go home.

>accepting me straight up calling you and your country shit
You've got bigger problems than trying to poke holes in my argument friendo.

The irony of freedom of speech is that it incubates the very things that inevitably consume it and its people. It protects those that desire to abolish it and thus is inevitably doomed to death from the moment it begins.

tl;dr it's shit.

Any American that thinks this is ok cuz the 1st amendment is heaping pile of shit. Its the only unification this multiculturalist pragmatic country has. You should fucking hang for fucking with the U.S flag period.

Just because it fosters those things, doesn't make them right.

Smart people debate civilly. When you have no arguement you resort to name calling

If I was in his class I would have fought him

>clicks picture
>teacher is a google
not surprised

Step on a quran in response.

youtube.com/watch?v=QIOh4QYmS2c

I hate niggers.

How are we to have a culture if a segment of the population refuses to participate. that's like being infuckingvaded.

WE WUZ OPPRESSED AND SHIEET

youre doomed to die so you may as well kill yourself now, nigger.

your personal idea of what people should be allowed to say or think is not any less garbage than anyone else who believes its ok to restrict freedom of expression, if only for that one commonality.

I love old school propaganda posters

i know right

Porn star teacher got fired for her "first amendment rights" on fucking on film.

>He's still better than a wymn teacher
guys who would you trust more to educate your kids? a woman or a nigger? tough choice

If I understand correctly, the two parties had different ideologies than the eponymous parties of today

I shed a tear.

>use tip of toe.
Go on big just show how bold you are.

DAY

OF
THE
ROPE

don't bully teachers, we need them.

can't come soon enough

Exhibit A in the defense of home-schooling your children.

>high school
All right, I expect this level of cuckery in the cultural Marxist indoctrination centers but I'd take that shit up with the PTA as a parent and straight up walk out if I was a student.

Fucker.

What? No way.

2/10. You owe me four minutes of my life that I'll never get back after reading that absurd nonsense

>authors fully control and understand the meaning of their works

It's really fun to throw libshit ideology back at you.

>>sorry Christ America is heaven

The second I saw that flag on the ground, I would have it right up in my arms.

Nobody is saying the government should limit his speech and right to protest. That doesn't mean that we as a people have to tolerate it. Anyone who purposefully steps on the flag deserves to have their teeth kicked in by a righteously angry citizen.

It took you 4 minutes to read that?

I've met more black Nazis than actual communists.
From my anecdotal experience, the youth of America is heading for a future so bright (((they))) won't need eyes to see it.

He got suspended for this btw

>burgers experiencing for the first time what it's like to be taught to hate your own country

high school teachers and teachers in general are a big influence on the youth and western civilization

Yakushima is a nice forest island

> 1488

My fat blenderfaced bitch (((anthropology))) professor did this once to prove a point about symbolism and even though I was pretty bluepilled at the time I was pissed.

She was white as snow but 1/8th Indian and always wore hideous Indian jewelry and clothes and made it part of her identity.

I wish I could haymaker punch that ugly cunt right in her fucked up face.

I get mad just from looking at her FUCK

Jesus, I studied anthropology and had a couple professors that looked just like that. Must be something in the dirt.

googles gonna goog

can we just have the race war already. we are all ready for it, lets go.

And these are the suicide-tier classes she teaches.

Would you believe it if I told you she's single and childless?