Jewish person here...

Jewish person here, how does it feel knowing that my people and I control the media AND the economy and you can't do a single thing about it.

We are the CHOSEN people, that is why we are smarter and richer than the average person. It is also why we control so much.

Stay mad, plebs.

PS: If you don't support Israel you ARE anti-semitic and no better than a Nazi. This is fact.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLq0sqfranDphblg25AkuDvw&v=XKHa9ldznx8
youtu.be/YJv5f6WqzV4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WI_xfOkD5Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

P.s God hates you. This is a fact, snakeman

you and your people must repent or face the wrath of Yhwh

>P.s God hates you. This is a fact, snakeman

Get real, we are the chosen people.

It's also the reason you get run out of every country.

If you're so great why not build your own civilization to dominate the world instead of weaseling into others?

This is an ancient Canaanite OP, they believed much of the same thing that modern Globalists do.

They also sacrificed babies to Moloch.

Do you follow the Talmud?

Or the torah?

IMPORTANT SPAM.

Reddit lost the war against Cred Forums

It feels good that you lure them in with being a faggot kike so i can redpill them on your shitty Jew state

Oy vey!

How does it feel that nobody believes the media and the impending economic crash will remove jewish control?

Also enjoy israel, makes killing all the rats easier when they're in one place

Triples confirm God hates kikes

>If you're so great why not build your own civilization to dominate the world instead of weaseling into others?

The subtle approach is much easier and beneficial. When you retards claim that we control everything we just tell you to take off your tinfoil hat and stop being so anti-semitic, and everyone buys it!

Fuck off you Nazi, don't make me empty your bank account you poor piece of shit.

How many countries has your ilk been kicked out of again? Reminder histoty repeats itself

Nazis were badass, they cooked over 6 gorillion jews alive. Who wouldn't want to be one?

And then Nazi's like you get your ass kicked and everyone feels sorry for us :^)

Just accept your defeat, user

They also lose wars, honkey

No one feels sorry for you LMAO

Except they didn't

The whole thing is though that common jews are just goyim as well. When we go in about jews its the 1% of jews who detest everybody

Except people do and they did :^)

Jews always win!

>tfw Trump is literally Hitler
>tfw we're going to exterminate the jew rats once and for all
>tfw going to be on the front lines of the invasion of Israel and rape jew pig whores

Feels good man

m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLq0sqfranDphblg25AkuDvw&v=XKHa9ldznx8

I am the 1%, abi gezunt dos leben ken men zikh ale mol nemen.

Except they don't and they didn't.

>jews always win

Sure, if you ignore the hundreds of times you got BTFO

Pretty much this but Jews have some kind of inherent liberalism that fucks things up regardless

This

Op is a poorfag and has inbred kike genes. Sad!

>yfw you realize Trump loves Israel

Keep crying, you had your chance, you lost to the very thing you hate, globalists a jews. :^)

>yfw

>PS: If you don't support Israel you ARE anti-semitic and no better than a Nazi. This is fact.

It isn't possible to be better than a Nazi, and I'm disgusted you would imply that Palestinians are as good as we are.

But you have nothing to do with those people.

My father is a banker in central London and my mother is a lawyer here in the U.S.

We have connections, not that we need them :^)

>yfw you realize he only says he does for plausibke deniability
>yfw he studied Hitler for years
>yfw kikes know this and that's why they're so scared

youtu.be/YJv5f6WqzV4

It's only after you've lost everything, are you free to do anything.

>the guy who married his children off to Jews and had Jewish children thinks the world would be a better place without Jews

You're a poorfag with defective inbred genes and you always will be

The man has amazing commitment, I'll give him that. But it's all apart of a bigger plan

>You're a poorfag with defective inbred genes and you always will be

>mfw

The mental gymnastics of this goyim, I tell you. You are going to be so mad when he bows to Israel, just like everybody else.

Trump 2016!

Post bank account kike bitch, protip you won't because your little larp game will be over

You are not chosen people. You are people cursed by the God. Jewish nation will suffer as long as it exists. You will get yours, dont you worry.

How is it mental gymnastics? He has studied the work of Hitler for years and plans to finish the job, even going to the extent of marrying off his children into the tribe of the enemy. Will feel pretty good during the invasion of Israel to rape a jew slut, but only after I've carved a crucifix into her forehead and slit her throat

>i control the media

O really?

You were saying, goyim? :^)

>Jewish person here
>American flag

Checks out.

>only $4 grand

Yeah, you're a poorfag LMAO plus the whole ugly as fuck kike genes. You're a failure ahahahaha

You do know that people are on to your fuckery, right?

It's Jews like you that make people look into Nazism...

Whatever you say, goyim :^)

Daily reminder that post-messianic Judaism is (literally) Christianity, meaning the true Israel is the spiritual body of Christendom.

That modern Judaism is properly called Talmudism, which has its origins in Pharisaism and is the ideological opposite of pre-Christian-era Judaism.

That Talmudism/Pharisaism is the richest ideological firmament for Satanism, which found its purest expression in the act of crucifying Christ as urged and committed by the Pharisees of the time.

That modern "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) generally originated in Khazaria, but have lived internationally, intermarried, and converted (both in and out) for so long as to have no discernible genetic or familial heritage.

That the "13th Tribe" and "Ashkenazim" racial memes are Hasbara psyops designed specifically to justify the current occupation of Palestine known as "Israel," as well as employ a political parry silencing anyone who names the "Jew" or criticizes their activities as being a racist. There is no "Jewish race."

That the extortion at the Temple - whom Jesus drove out and excoriated - was promoted and conducted by the Pharisees of the day; that the modern day extortion employed by the same "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) via the Federal Reserve and similar monetary and usurious banking rackets are spiritually identical in form, function, and nature of perpetrator.

That the Holocaust (TM) is designed to subvert Christ as the preeminent messianic sacrifice, and in supplanting Christ as messiah replace Him with Talmudic satanism disguised as "Judaism."

That if you don't know the above, and much more, you have a long way to go before you are "red-pilled."

I say you're a poorfag kike and your genes are shit you fucking parasite

If you really control everything, let the Rangers win the Stanley Cup this year. It can earn you many more shekels, possibly enough to completely fill your nose.

Allah will punish you

>imply the general populous doesn't call you anti-semitic people/nazi's tin foil hat wearing lunatics.

Anglo's were the last to rule the world and we handed you fags the keys. If we had known you were a bunch of degenerate sodomites we would have never let you manage our fucking money. You guys fucking suck.

U mad bro?

The general populous hates jews and israel you dumb fuck

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WI_xfOkD5Bc

No because I am an Anglo Saxon and I have great genes

Direct me to sources, based user.

Whatever you say!

The delusion of goyims today is amazing

>whatever you say
>general populous enraged by Israel flag but not ISIS

You will be purged from this Earth for the good of humanity. Enjoy your brief time left before you are cast into the fiery abyss

shoulda been gassed fucking joo

is dbk, the dow, and other markets going to crash

Nice bait kike, you have been thrown out of every country you've gotten your slimy tendrils in for thousands of years. Don't be surprised when we start coming for you here too. We know you fear the white race because we are more than a match for you intellectually and much stronger physically and more violent.

Enjoy it while you can scholomo

Proof kek will burn all of the oven dodgers

answer me

Jews were once God's foresaken people. History repeats itself all the time. Except this time we're going to finish what Hitler started kike.

>You are still people
>You will still die
>Your flesh will fall
>You'll be with all
>In the world that lies here after.

I never understood mortals who claimed superiority over others, when they could not claim immortality.

>Jewish person here, how does it feel knowing that my people and I control the media AND the economy and you can't do a single thing about it.

This life is fleeting and is fallen. Through Christ, life is eternal.

>We are the CHOSEN people, that is why we are smarter and richer than the average person. It is also why we control so much.
You lost God's Grace when you refused and murdered the Messiah, Christ, Whom fulfilled the Prophecies. He is Salvation and through Him the Second Covenant was formed, for all of man, God's Beloved creation. However, Salvation is only through accepting Christ as Lord and Savior, Baptism, Communion, and the Eucharist.

Well for one your brainwashing has a negative side effect. Like when the dindu rise up, they will kill you aswell. For dindu are the true jews
DATZ RIGHHT
youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs

Though Juden we know how to shut you down. But no spoilers that would ruin the coming fun.

Holocaust 2 will be started by this attitude, and I won't have any sympathy as you are ground to dust. (OP of this thread is fully white German cuck)