NASA MAY HAVE FOUND LIFE ON MOON EUROPA

inverse.com/article/21245-nasa-europa-announcement-aliens?amp&am

THIS IS THE WHITE MAN'S NEW HOME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yy7GOO7Y96Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY
9news.com.au/technology/2016/09/22/12/51/nasa-announcement-hints-at-rumours-of-life-on-jupiter-moon-europa
popsci.com/sorry-hubble-did-not-find-aliens-on-europa
youtube.com/watch?v=EdRYthkSwvI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUILD

ROCKET

Earth is the White Man's home. We conquered it and made it, if anything we should send all the nogs and spics there and have our home to ourselves

Of course there is life, but as Arthur C Clarke said

LEAVE EUROPA ALONE!!!!

SUFFER

Just as soon as Musk can get a manned rocket all the way out to fucking Europa.

Fuck no. If it's habitable whites need to claim it immediately.

Shitskins wouldn't know how to colonize anything other than ovens anyway.

AYY LMAO'S CONFIRMED REAL

we should build a rocket with a message and be the first humans to shitpost cross-planet

E U R O P Δ

how cool would it be if first human gets off ship, sits on laptop and shitposts
>be europa
>no laws, no borders
>zero gun crime
rmyk

>a flaming hulk of metal careens across the sky
>the dust cloud it's crash creates is enough to blot out the stars
>after the initial panic subsides the brave few make their way to this alien craft
>within it's red hot hide lies a stone tablet
>on it, arcane and incomprehensible runes spell:
N I G G E R S
t. man

BUMP
WHAT SHOULD WE BUILD ON IT FIRST Cred Forums???

BUMP

A wall obviously

A McDonalds
Kek demands fast food

Isn't it a bit cold there? May be that is where we deport all immigrants/muslims/blacks and let them be kangz and whatever they want there.

>niggers
>space

Hahahaha don't you know everything outside of LEO belongs to the white man.

Also

>implying niggers have the patience to travel that long in an advanced machine

Niggers can barely wait 10min in the welfare line you expect them to wait months to get somewhere?

Much easier and profitable just to kill off non whites and claim earth

Ah, that sounds like a better idea actually

Lol... where's that deathstar moon? Stupid artificial satellites.

The elite take vacations on Ceres.

instead of sending niggers to prison they should use criminals as guinea pigs for deep space exploration and off earth colonies.

TOYNBEE IDEA
IN MOViE `2001
RESURRECT DEAD
ON PLANET JUPITER

They'll end up killing each other on board the spacecraft.

A gulag

They have waited months to go places and pick cotton.

WE WUZ MARTIANS

in before it's fucking nothing

You'd create Australia 2.0, you idiot. What little space wasn't covered in shitpost graffiti would be inhabited by space emus. You're supposed to make space more habitable, not a death trap.

Ooh, the words of Kek.
McDonald it is then

ALL THESE WORLDS
ARE YOURS EXCEPT
EUROPA
ATTEMPT NO
LANDING THERE
USE THEM TOGETHER
USE THEM IN PEACE

Since the earliest of civilizations, whites have made great progress.

But that progress came with a cost.

Our world, our society has changed. Feminism, progressivism, leftism has us set towards extinction.

And despite our advances in both science and technology, we can no longer deny what is evident.

Our time on earth, is ending.

So we turn our gaze upwards, towards the stars.

Silly estee, you cannot into space

>Europa
>Surface of the moon is white
SEND THEM REFUGEES

Bump

Europa is a frozen moon with a liquid water core that is heated by Jupiter.

It is not habitable for humans.

>every time NASA has a press conference
>OMG IT'S ALIENZ!!!!!
>always turns out to be something like "atmosphere contains 3% more argon than previously thought"

PRAISE!

>whites have to leave our planetary paradise to go live on an ice planet
>nuggets take over our true ancestral homeland
>centuries pass
>some whites decide it's time to return home
>Try to teach the cave niggers to be civilized
>try in Northern Africa
>as soon as nordics leave it becomes a shit hole again
>try it in central and South America
>same thing
>decide to land in the uninhabited wastelands of Northern Europe
>eventually devolve into tribal snowniggers
>the mixed Southern Europeans build great civilization
>nordics follow their lead
>eventually progress takes the nordics to near modern tech levels
>start letting niggers into their civilizations
>scientists may have found life on Europa
>whites have to leave their planetary paradise to live on an ice planet
>repeat.

/thread

It's not aliens you dumb fucking faggots. It's probably just microorganisms.

yea no. i'll believe it when I get to Europa

ATTEMPT

This, it'll be bacteria or some shit and get everyone's hopes up.

NO

BUILD A MONUMENT

LANDING

But if we find bacteria on another celestial body, it pretty much confirms we're just one of many shit stains in the infinite universe.

>Europa
Come home, white man

>think they can prove the existence of microorganisms on a moon that far away

At the very most they'all find an excess of a certain gass that implies there is life, most likely they'll have proof that thermal vents exist in there

If you are gonna be sending prisoners there might as well start calling it New Australia

That's aliens.

youd die from the radiation from jupiter

>tfw there is an endless cycle of naming that moon after the European continent, and naming the European continent after that moon

What if we nuke Jupiter so much that it ignites and becomes another sun, then it would melt the ice. Maybe even Mars would be habitable.

>colder than hoth
Its shit like this that makes me hate modern journalism. First of all Hoth is fictional, second of all Europa's under-ice oceans are comparable to the North Pole temperature-wise.

So its not even correct.

NASA's publicity has been bullshit for years. It goes something like this:

>Tune in next week for a major announcement about Mars.
>Wait a week, speculating.
>Mars has element X which is a precursor for life, still haven't found life.

They've been milking Mars for over a decade. I guarantee you this new announcement will go the same way.

I'm not saying the work they're doing doesn't have value or merit. Their PR team needs to all be punched in the face, though.

A bacteria that originated elsewhere would an alien and would be huge news.

It will likely be something about volcanos or something like that.

That wouldn't work. Jupiter doesn't have the density to sustain nuclear fusion. At best you could warm up Jupiter, but almost 100% of the energy is gonna be from the nukes you used to heat it.

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!! I DO WHAT I WANT!!

jupiter has nowhere near the mass to become a star it doesnt even come close to a dwarf star

Every nasa announcement
>NASA has MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT
>COULD THIS BE ALIEN LIFE
>NASA ANNOUNCEMENT WILL REVOLUTIONIZE OUR UNDERSTANDING OF LIFE IN THE GALAXY
>PRESS CONFERENCE
>WE .... FOUND.... SOME FUCKING ISOTOPE OR CHEMICAL. SOMEWHERE.
>CONSEQUENCES =NEVER SAME

I remember something like this happening before, and it ended up just being running water or something.

Jupiter doesn't have enough oxygen to burn or enough mass to turn into a star.

Thanks for flag

DAILY FUCKING REMINDER THAT THERE IS A BLACK BUDGET SPACE PROGRAM.

WE'VE BEEN TRAVELING AROUND THE GALAXY FOR DECADES AND ALREADY HAVE OFF EARTH BASES ON OTHER PLANETS AND MOONS.

Only finns allowed.

Has anyone else noticed that the Moo looks flat weather looking at it from the earth or pictures from space. Is it really a sphere because I'm beginning to think it's flat just like the earth

>and it ended up just being running water or something.
>just running water or something
>just running water
>on fucking Mars

Are you a nigger like these people? youtube.com/watch?v=yy7GOO7Y96Y

[evidence needed]

Underrated post

SG1.

Surface gravity is like 1/8th to 1/16th that of earth. Pretty weak brah.

>You made earth
Stfu and eat a bullet you mental dwarf

No 'murimongrels allowed
Keep your filthy hands of and lett mustard race settle.
>no cukcs allowed

>implying that wouldn't be massive news that would completely change the perception of life and the universe

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY damn whiteys

Idiots.

They have pictures of subglacier ocean, meaning liquid water under tons of ice.

Conveniently forgetting its -260 freedom units below zero.

GUYS, what is Europa's flag?

>earliest of civilizations

C'mon now, you were nigger tier back then. The world keeps changing, who knows who'll be on top in the future

you should have called them bakas

Bacteria that would be an "alien" to our bodies would colonise itself in our colon, crowd out all out good bacteria, and it would then kill us. Also, checked.

finally an ancap utopia

Learn to launch your own space ships then. Let's see how far you go without America

>Did NASA straight up find aliens? Thats extremely unlikely — Hubble is not really equipped to spot little microbes running around on Europa.
good job linking clickbait you fucking pathetic faggot
kill yourself you leftist loving cuckold kike

>WE WUZ MIDDLE EARF ELVES N SHIET

Gary Mckinnon (Hacker that almost got extradited to the US for breaking into government computers and nasa) said this.

"What was the most exciting thing you saw?" I ask.

"I found a list of officers' names," he claims, "under the heading 'Non-Terrestrial Officers'."

"Non-Terrestrial Officers?" I say.

"Yeah, I looked it up," says Gary, "and it's nowhere. It doesn't mean little green men. What I think it means is not earth-based. I found a list of 'fleet-to-fleet transfers', and a list of ship names. I looked them up. They weren't US navy ships. What I saw made me believe they have some kind of spaceship, off-planet."

"The Americans have a secret spaceship?" I ask.

"That's what this trickle of evidence has led me to believe."

"Some kind of other Mir that nobody knows about?"

"I guess so," says Gary.

Are space fags the ultimate cucks? You all seem so damn eager to leave a ripe, loving and bountiful planet behind to go live on a frigid rock and spend the remainder of your days shitting into a vacuum tube while Ahmed and Jamal spitroast mother earth.

it's ayys

There will be ABSOLUTELY NO SHITTING around on the surface of europa, contain that to your loo of a continent

This sounds like 2001 - 2010 the movie..

you are wrong. it's time for space imperialism and let the shitskins and niggers on this prison planet

MMMmmm

this poor user hasnt seen any holywood jew space movies. there are ALWAYS black astronaughts because they are kangs.

Reminder that there has never been a nigger on the moon and there never will be.

10/10

This

You can go to space every night, in your dreams.

>they send a probe
>it brings back samples of the bacteria
>it escapes and causes a zombie apocalypse.

What if the earth were flat and under a dome? Would that CONFIRM a god? I don't think so but anything is possible.

I actually have a story about this if anyone is interested, I have a family memeber who is in air traffic control and flights and stuff, knows inside knowledge of 9/11 and stuff, told me about the US governments secret space program

if anyone wants to know i can type it out

>yfw the aliens vote for trump

this

I think Hollywood has already made that movie

Europa's first message.
>Fuck off Earth niggers we're full.

do it faggot

Go ahead.

Even India has sent more rockets into space than you. What's your excuse you Saudis of Europe

are YOU prepared?

Hey that reminds me, the movie Europa Report was actually pretty decent for being a random movie I found on Jewflix back when I still subscribed to them.

Yeah NASA are known for baiting so they can pretend to be relevant and their government subsidy doesn't get axed

Start with barracks
Then max first pop with SCV
Build supply depot at choke point, hopefully near ramp
Build refinery
Start pumping out marines and more SCVs
put 3 SCVs on Refinery
Set rally point just behind supply depot front line
Build bunker
Have second SCV build Engineering Bay for upgrades
Upgrade weapons to Lvl 1
Rush or recon should have hit supply depots, repair
Build factory
Attach Orbital Command to Command Center
Upgrade Bunker armor
Build detector on front line
Build AA and bunker near resources for drop defense
Build Research station
Upgrade Bunker capacity
Build more supply depot
Upgrade using "Extra Supplies"
There should be at least four bunkers plus Marine reserve with AA and detectors on main line with three SCVs ready to repair
Research Siege and build Siege Tanks
Build Starport attach tech lab
Rally and siege new tanks behind bunkers
Medium units should have attacked
Build Armory
Build second Starport attach tech lab
Upgrade Air Vehicle Weapons
Crank out Battle Cruisers
Send them out

that won't work because the atoms on jupiter are deactivated

Let's hope no one takes them with

If that was true how come you can't into trips or atleast dubs?

And what have you accomplished by doing that? still shitting in fields, are you? try harder you disgusting poo in loo

We have sent plenty of rockets and build quite advanced missiles

ITS COLONIZATION TIME, MOTHERFUCKERS

I don't see the problem here.

Nasa does this every time they find something. They announce they found something, retards like you assume the only thing in space worth finding is aliens so you hype the story for them, and if you actually read the article, it says that they're looking for volcanic activity.

Volcanic activity would mean life is almost definitely present in some capacity though, which is really freaking cool. I hope they get enough science to unlock some new engines so we can do a manned Mars mission.

WE ANDROMEDA STRAIN NAO

>not upgrading to Proton Shield

>Miles of ice surrounding them
That's basically a 3d wall to keep immigrants out. If we go, we're going to do it LEGALLY.

If they find microbial life on a body other than earth that life would be alien to earth and is hence defined as alien life.

It would be a massive shitstorm because all the creationists would be utterly BTFO'd

I seriously doubt nasa has found life there or will be disclosing alien life. They'll probably say something like "there's evidence of Water in liquid form under the ice"

IE: aliens. Doesn't matter how small it is, it's life on another planet/moon, it's an alien.

Watch stargate sg1

Estonia space program a-go emailing Musk

That won't work because our star is currently the main discharge of the electric birkland current and our suns plasma sheath is using all of the cosmic current.

Maby if you push jupiter outside of our suns plasma sheath it would then reconnect to the galactic circuit. It would glow red like a brown dwarf.

Kek
Mission is a Go

LOL. Literally losing to people who shit on the streets. Pathetic and also delusional if you think you can do anything without America baby sitting you

please do

Will they call their announcement Europa Report?

the rarest flag

Left brained people like you don't see the bigger picture, only the small details as you so well put it in your post.

>tfw you'll finally have sea access because the whole moon is just water

Reason enough for me to want to go there.

Really got my neurons firing.

dwarfs are actually pretty strong, and they cut your guts open.

Fuck yeah, fucking finally we can leave all this mudnigs and shit golems here and live a true white utopia

does anyone on this shit board ever read these mostly click bait articles in the OP of most threads

ESTONIA IS CUTE!

So i'll start off by telling about my Uncle, He was married to my dads sister who was much older then him, so he was almost as old as my grandfather on my moms side who was a pilot in training near the end of WWII. So my uncle was a pilot for the army, did a bunch of military shit, and when he got older he had a stroke and only told me the stories. At his funeral my aunt found out he was in the Vietnam war and was a private pilot for some time. He also did alot of air traffic control.

So the story goes like, during the cold war times, US and russia were doing the space race. After that things in the public eye died down, but the race was still going.

So a few years after the end of the cold war as technology advanced the US had put up some secret military satellite that was manned by 4 or 5 guys. There were no weapons on it, but it was the bace for some space weapon, like the computer stuff.

So Russia found out this thing was in orbit and sent a high altitude jet/rocket to check it out. With photographing gear and stuff. So they send this rocket up and it reaches high altitude and kindof detaches and its in a position to take picture as the satellite passes.

So the crew of US guys on the satelite are doing their stuff when their sensors see this jet/rocket ahead of them.

So theyre looking at it and talking to the ground, eventually they get closer and they look through a telescope or looking glass of some sort and they can make out russian markings. Still pretty far away from it but they are drifting closer

So as they are doing this, one guy suits up in a space suit and gets ready to go outside. Already Jets are being scrambled to try and do something about this rocket/jet.

So the guy in the space suite goes through the airlock and is teathered to the ship. As they drift by he fires a gun(dont know what gun) at the Russian jet. Don't know if he hit them, but this was the first combat to take place in outer space.

This is the article tl;dr

NASA FIND LIFE ON EUROPA!?!?!?!?!
>MUH YAP YAP YAP
MORE YAP YAP YAO
>MUH actually the chances of this being true are astronomically small, thanks for the click!

>tfw you'll never go out on an expedition to an alien world and check out all the spooky creep crawlies with crazy morphologies

Just fucking imagine all the shit they've seen.
Why keep it secret? what harm would seeing a real, bona fide alien life form do?
I honestly feel depressed when I think about this.

Okay,so what if we rounded up every shitskin on the planet and put them on the "Amistad V" dreadnought class planetoid, flew them out to Europa, sedated them, and fired them out in an evenly distributed layer onto the surface of the planet?

They would not survive owing to exposure, of course, but I'll bet they would heat up the surface (as the outer layers of shitskins cooked the innermost layers) AND provide microbial life on the planet. It might be enough to kickstart an ecosystem.

Would that work anons?

You idiots. You wouldn't colonize a planet with life on it. That would wipe the life right out. The planet should become one giant nature preserve.

By planet I mean moon.

pic fucking related

Jill Stein, pls go. White men were built to colonize.

Toss know this strategy and your cruisers get wrecked by a goon rush.

>DA POOR ALIENS NEED MO MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMS

No, fuck that shit. Xenos genocide first, making fertilizer out of cucks like you second, showering the then non-white planet Earth with asteroids until everything is dead and we can start over last.

This isn't even where my Uncle comes into the story, this is him telling me things that led up to his most interesting day as a Air traffic controller for the military

I can keep going, sorry its not pre typed

also belive at your own will, I think its true, but alot of the details are probably shakey.

How do you bros feel about the EM drive?

I hear there was a peer review paper out.

EUROPA LIVES MATTER

Is Europa an Ancap paradise?

"Major NASA Discovery announcement" is synonymous with "we want more money"

Fantastic stuff, user. Keep going.

>colonise itself in our colon
L-lewd

If it works it'd be a great way to move probes around the solar system, but i don't see why ion drives aren't any worse at that task.

>the tile dude was an early prophet of Kek
HOLY FUCK

NASA will say they found life forms on Europa wheher they did or not... to take attention away from Monday's debate... I already predicted this a week ago.

Reminder that extraterrestrial life is a hoax used to spread globalism.

It's time for a space wall to keep the aliens out.

certainly worth a try lets get a gofundme up

>creationists would be utterly BTFO'd

As long if its not little green man there is no btfoing

post it you turbo nigger

This so much. Step 1 is getting rid of all non-whites first, we don't want to take the risk of infesting brand new worlds with the nigger plague, do we now?

Absolutely ridiculous.

It's infinitely unlikely any bacteria we find on another planet would be able to survive, let alone thrive, in our bodies.

I can't think of a situation outside of contact hypersensitivity (an Epi-pen will take care of that) where alien unicellular organisms cause us concern

>All the planets and moons out there
>they found life on the one one called "Europa"

Non-Euros ABSOLUTELY BTFO

You're like that kid in middle school who has an uncle or cousin or something with a get out of jail free medallion and was an assassin for the government and centerfold for Soldier of Fortune.

At least Europe will live on after it's third-world destruction.

Any aerospace engineers in this thread?

>Build supply depot at choke point, hopefully near ramp
BUILD A BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL

WE WUZ NATIVE EUROPEANS AND SHIET

top quality

WE WUZ TARIGRADES N SHIIIET

how many rockets do we need to fit all the googles on?

ALL THESE WORLDS ARE YOURS
EXCEPT EUROPA
ATTEMPT NO LANDINGS THERE

Europan drop bears would be savage af.

kek, should i get mcdonalds?

There were no lost cosmonauts. They were never lost. Soviet Union has been on Europa since 1959, and has been digging in for the last fifty years. And Putin knows about it.

We Battlezone now.

you only McLive once

If the legit find life elsewhere, they would never disclose something so life changing like that on the masses. They would keep that information to themselves.

Reminder: there's a difference between aliens and ayyliens. ANY form of existence counts as "aliens." It simply means "outside."

They've found fuck all there's no such thing as a telescopic microscope

What if there are intelligent fish-like creatures living in the oceans beneath Europa's icy crust?

>member when NASA didn't have a twitter account?
>member when NASA didn't troll for publicity?

damn that looks aesthetic as fuck, you can be in charge of branding for our new world.

This.

I fixed your pic m8

Yet you still cant use the bathroom after all these 1,000s of years

Anyone else think Europa is cute?

It's just a cute looking moon.

WE WUZ NASA N SHEIT

If they practice any form of toilet hygiene, than they are already more advanced than a good portion of Earths population. Not blaming anyone in particular. India.

I bet they will soon rename moon Europa. It's racist and white privilege etc.

>Who says its aliens?

Fucking lying pice of shit.
Ayy lmao

Can I fuck them?

>travel to europa
>live in moon's basement
>Jupiter always yelling at me to get a job

Do they glow, give off radiation and like to eat spaceships and people?

K. KEEP ME POSTED.

>Be European
>Go outside
>Get hit by meteor

this is unlikely because viruses that effect us and other mammals are only capable of doing so because the virusses evolved with the organisms they infect, they are specialized to a certain group of organisms.

An alien bacteria might be able to survive in a mammal's blood stream, but it could be so maladapted the immune system could possibly take it out instantly

A

FUCKING

LEAF

It's not bacteria or any other type of life, you retards. That would be so important they wouldn't wait a whole week to announce it.

Attempt no landings there.

has it been said yet?

Don't talk to my waifu that way. I'll take her to space myself

with modern theoretical drive technology we can allegedly get to mars in 40 days. The distance to Jupiter is about 10 times the distance to mars, so it would take roughly a year to get there, not to menion the requirement of having enough fuel just to slow down and get into a stable orbit before a landing could take place.

Men will probably never venture beyond the asteroid belt

so true
niggers or women doing science is just a meme

Q-Drive has much more potential.

>NASA MAY HAVE FOUND LIFE ON MOON EUROPA
That's just the website clickbaiting, the article itself even acknowledges that it's more likely it will be about whether or not there's volcanic activity.

>Aliens Are Invading My Ass!
Sounds like a good porno.

What in the fuck is wrong with you all...

"Astronomers will present results from a unique Europa observing campaign that resulted in surprising evidence of activity that may be related to the presence of a subsurface ocean on Europa"

Its 'surprising' and 'exciting' only for astrophysicist's.

This basically means they show some small graphs, scratch their chins and say...

-yeah, i think we just proved what we knew in 70'. There is water under Europa. Hip-hip-hooray!

>One sentence and one picture
>Bearded chubby dude red eyed crying with a bright star filled sky behind him
">tfw want to go home"

How come the Nasa gets away with no-man's-sky-ing?

9news.com.au/technology/2016/09/22/12/51/nasa-announcement-hints-at-rumours-of-life-on-jupiter-moon-europa
HERE WE GO, ALIENS FOR REAL THIS TIME.
WELCOME ALL SPACE REFUGEES.

>we

Unless I see more proof, gonna consider this as water-on-mars tier funding bait.

what is it? a bull's testicle?

Any potential life on a Jovian moon would have to be pretty resilient.

How anything could survive Jupiter's radiation is beyond me.

RUMORS

>detect aliens life
>with hubble

they probably saw some geysers like on enceladus or something ,not alien life

this is actually possible.. spectroscopy man

also, youre forgetting the cassini probe passing through some geyser mist from the ocean under Europa.

Back to Mother Europa.

>post yfw you were alive when the human race found alien life in our own solar system

Well it would confirm the Biblical cosmology as right if nothing else.

CHECK EM

earth is doomed to die anyways.

aside from extreme population control this is unavoidable.
to reach out into the stars has always been our destiny

Fucking this. Whites need to make a Quarian style battle fleet, go out to space for 2 millennia and then come back and scorched earth the Googles.

Should the inhabitants really be called aliens? I mean they are from our own solar system.
(Yeah I know, literally even people from other countries are called aliens. But I'm not saying that way)

Europa report was a pretty gud movie but the ending kind of sucked

>please be my ai gf

>Whites
>Made it

If it is habitable for bacteria it is habitable for us.
Can we bring Indians to Europa? They'll make us superpower to fend against Earthniggers

We should just collide Europa with the sun. The result will be a star full of water and a moon full of water. Both inhabitable

But there's already life on Europe

So how is the Estcube doing these days?

If you can get there and build a floating city in the ocean (which has a depth with the same pressure as *atmospheric* pressure on earth; i.e. not the ridiculous pressures of our ocean), then it is habitable. The water would provide legendary radiation protection from jupiter.

The difficulty is approaching it. You'd need to stay in it's 'shadow' from Jupiter, lest your ship would become sterilized from Jupiter's radiation.

Or, kill them all; Earth and Europa for us. :^)

ALL THESE WORLDS ARE YOURS—EXCEPT EUROPA
ATTEMPT NO LANDING THERE.

I'm all for space exploration, but let me guess it's another announcement where the found a certain type of molecule which indicates a possibility that there might be a simple one cell life-form.

Technically ayylmaos yes, but these microbes also exist on Mars and nobody gave a shit.

The most awesome announcement would be, if they find a structure/monument build by an alien civilization.
Imagine the Cred Forums sticky about it...

>but these microbes also exist on Mars and nobody gave a shit.
We don't know that.

Is that kek blessing the launch?

First, a trench; then in that trench, a foundation; finally, upon that foundation, a wall that wraps around the entire moon.

>The space agency will hold a media conference on Monday to announce it’s findings about Europa

It's NEVER anything exciting. They found 20% nitrogen or some shit when they originally thought it was 24% nitrogen.

But those are aliens you mong

Underrated

>don't know what it is
>first sentence
>pic of vascular-looking whatever the fuck it "is"
>oh look there's a dent in it and we made up new numbers and maths to explain how old and fake it is
>our name doesn't mean 'to deceive' in Hebrew, you don't know the accents and tenses and stuff even though this is another deceit itself
>or it's demons and we'll call them ayys or project them and call them ayys

Monday is 26th. People tripping again over late September. This election is too much like Revelations and what is this trump will go thing. Inb4 "April"

all the announcment says is there may be underground water

You should have gotten a Japanese proxy for that post.

Good Morning, Estonia!

FUCKING SPACENIGGERS STAY OFF MY EUROPA
REEEEEE

ayy I remember this

Do you faggots ever fact check?

>inb4 giant glowing space octopuses

>MAY HAVE

WRONG

You can't see life with a telescope on Mars, let alone something far away as Europa.

SORRY, HUBBLE DID NOT FIND ALIENS ON EUROPA

popsci.com/sorry-hubble-did-not-find-aliens-on-europa

It's going to be another it's fucking nothing.

"We found some gay little geysers n sheet"

Screencap this

"ALL THESE WORLDS
ARE YOURS EXCEPT
EUROPA
ATTEMPT NO
LANDING THERE
USE THEM TOGETHER
USE THEM IN PEACE"

Cool, I can quote books too. Check this one out.

"Harry had never even imagined such a strange and splendid place. It was
lit by thousands and thousands of candles that were floating in midair
over four long tables,"

>>Left brained
>he fell for the meme

Why write an article just speculating about actual news to come later? This had no actual information at all.

>first et life
>from Europa

Really made my cogs turn

PRAISE KEK

>You will never live a quaint, charming slice-of-life existence with your spacebros in a humble space station on the surface of a distant and frozen moon.

youtube.com/watch?v=EdRYthkSwvI

>Implying cucks wouldn't send 50% niggers

Has there ever been a google in space?

>the final, desperate cry from a lost species lone survivor
>N I G G E R S

what did he mean by this?

It hasn't even been a day and I already hate this meme. Did the globalists put something in the water that made us think this would be a good idea? Maybe I should have bought some of Alex's filters.

Nah we were infiltrated by some libcucks who thought they could meme us out of racism.

The lesser intelligent among us fell for it.

Underrated

Please stop being delusional you fucking 19 year olds and Google your own history.

Europa? I'm pretty sure we weren't supposed to touch that one.

>may

>SC2
Yellow gook go home

>Earth Europa becomes Muslim shithole

>America becomes a Mexican shithole

>whites now need a new homeland

>moon that just so happens to be called Europa contains life

BUILD ROCKET

WE NEW EUROPA NOW

easy bait look at the mongoloids replying

WE

let's nuke all the shit out of europa's xenos. then we could crash that fucking planet on the Jupiter.

i hate all you reddit tier newfags, you have to go back!

NAZI JOVIAN MOON BASE WHEN?!