Reddits broken, I think the redpill has leaked

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/53tfk1/muslim_migrant_boat_captain_who_threw_six/?st=itdjpfej&sh=7a6ef578

Have a read through the comments section, watching all this pan out is beautiful, is the redpill being put into our water?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0C-ryuPII08
youtu.be/BPjpqiCxc4o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

~IMPORTANT SPAM~
REDDIT LOST THE WAR AGAINST Cred Forums

Worldnews subreddit is populated by the alt-right or by liberals who are essentially alt-right but still won't come out and admit it
it's the 'liberals are the real racists' type of person

It has been that way for a while too

surprised it got to the top

yeah but this is on the front page, those comments aren't marked as controversial just top

>[deleted][deleted][deleted][deleted]
Cool free speech website reddit is yo

Why does Cred Forums think this is a good thing?

All this "redpill" bullshit has gone obnoxiously mainstream. Now you aren't the cool kids anymore. It's time to move on to a new meme.

meme? Whats it got to do with a meme, its people waking up to the mass media control of the facts they receive in comparison to what they are witnessing with their own eyes day to day.

A FUCKING FLAG????!!!!
WTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!111

So you want to Correct the Meme?

/worldnews is basically /news without all the liberal majority. It's nothing of note.

you ignore what red pilling is, the realization of an uncomfortable truth over a comfortable lie. once you awaken you cannot go back to sleep, unless you become brain-damaged

>redpill... meme

You keep using those words, i dont think it means what you think it means.

once race realism and sex realism come into the light, we can start to fix society.

We're only getting started jimbo. Soon they'll be taking redpills with every meal.

youtu.be/0C-ryuPII08

When people say Cred Forums is a safe space remember this.

half the users would like it to be, usually the ones that object to such a comment.

that was terrible

>implying we are hipster trash
Top kek. This is a real movement, we need to go mainstream to get this movement on the road. I mean it's mostly shitposting, but there is some purpose here.

Reddit mods going crazy

Shouldn't that be "25% openly admit it"
I wonder how many think "If I answer yes, they'll put me on some type of list"

There are no brakes on this train friend

see
youtu.be/BPjpqiCxc4o

>"For it."

WHAT THE FUCK MAN

The best part is how nobody batted an eye.

I hope she was put on some type of list.
Well, other than that speaker's shitlist, obviously. A homeland security list or something.

she probably is, first off it's the US and she's a muzzie so that's one list
secondly she says she supports hezbollah etc. so that's now a terror watch list.
she's fucked 6 ways to sunday in the future

It's normal, you tard. Do you have any idea how many visitors this board has? It's one of, if not the fastest board on the site. Lots of faggots lurking here also have Reddot accounts and spew their ideologies there just like they do everywhere else with all the subtlety of a drunken hobo with a bazooka. Of course there will be redpilled people there.

Cred Forums is the place where redditors go to when they're feeling too lazy to sign up.

>Chan is the place where redditors go to when they're feeling too lazy to sign up.

ya gotta go back

Nope. This is just beginning, my friend.
The world needs to know.

Dude ... reddit regardless of the subjects is known to be massively left, when the comments start to lose the fantasy and are talking about reality as it is its changing. In the past these ideas would have been completely down voted, the tide has turned with some more normal every day people.

Leddit is left because the faggot mods keep making it left.

Just go at any Cred Forums tier thread and you will see fucktons and fucktons of deleted comments or at least nestled.

You either go with the agenda or you get shaddow-banned/deleted/censored etc.

but even you must see this is showing its too much to ban anymore

>Now you aren't the cool kids anymore
Lol, Cred Forums was a super secret speak easy before the election and before moot sperged out.

they'll just start banning entire subreddits.

reminder not to vote on reddit threads coming from Cred Forums. they can ban you.

pol usually goes at about .5 posts per second during north American waking hours and about 1 post per second during the north American night hours.

Being redpilled is a meme in Cred Forums circles.
However, the time is long overdue for balance in political talking points so that people can come to have viewpoints not dictated by mainstream media. As a conservative/libertarian, stories like this are what the political climate desperately needs right now.

Disgusting, its American accent doesn't at all match its views. We have some really convincing infiltrators in the US now.

>Why does Cred Forums think this is a good thing?
>All this "redpill" bullshit has gone obnoxiously mainstream. Now you aren't the cool kids anymore. It's time to move on to a new meme.

and where do you think people will start to go then .... redpill city