Are women mentally capable of proper debate, logic, or reasoning?

Are women mentally capable of proper debate, logic, or reasoning?

yes they are you retarded murrican. But hillary is just a lizzard

They are capable, but not very capable... when they are willing, which is not often.

Probably, but they don't have to. They'd rather use emotional manipulations.

God I fucking hate women

Leaning towards yes. My sister is the most manipulative, calculating witch on the planet but her downfall is that she lets her feelings get in the way of literally any important decision. They're too easily misled if you appeal to their "morality" or "sensitivity"

Intelligent women certainly exist.

The problem is they try and hide their power level.

yes, i have female friends and a girlfriend whom are stem researchers. they are smart, logical and progress human knowledge. what have you done?

Without going too hard in to /r9k/ territory, I'd say that the majority isn't, and those who are often display hypermasculine behavioural traits, think Margaret Thatcher and Ayn Rand.

Long-term planning and consequential thinking among other things also appear to be masculine qualities. But that's just what I've observed throughout the years.

WRONG.

Women cannot do it, now a lot of men can't either. I see it all the time on here just downright stupid men.

But all women are this way, no exception. Knowledge and memory does not equal intelligence.

If you regularly meet women who can out think you then I've got bad news, you're average or below.

The short answer is no.

Women are controlled by their strong biologicly programmed feelings of empathy and desire to help or comfort. These will always over rule any important decision, or will at least have a major impact on it.

Why do you think the vast majority of people who are pro-illegal immigrant and refugees are single women? They have an internal evolutionary desire to help, care for, and comfort people.

Women should never be part of a group that has to make an important decision. Their emotions and fee fees always influence their decision making. Always.

If women were never given the right to vote, the USA would still be 90+% white and Europe wouldn't be in a refugee crisis.

Margaret Thatcher was a terrible leader. The same people that like her also think that Reagan was a good leader.

Ayn Rand is a philosopher they teach to middle schoolers.

Ann Coulter is pretty rad. And she thinks this counrty went to hell when women got the vote and turned this place into a nanny state.
Wouldmarry/10

Yes, but in general, no.

why the fuck would you even consider a thought that retarded
they are just breeding machines that clean your house

>feelings of empathy

Empathy implies an understanding. Empathy with women is almost always sympathy or worse, "misplaced" sympathy. In which they feel sympathy for something/one that they shouldn't, such as "refugees".

Women lack empathy if anything. They are more likely to emotionally abuse their children than men are.

I wasn't talking about their deeds or legacy, I was merely pointing out that while being more inclined to debate, logical thinking and reasoning than your average female, they also exhibited (almost compensatory) more masculine behavioural traits than your average female.

Yet she didn't have any children.

Inb4 she's "spreadin' the word". Five plus white children would be better.

Very few. There are much more men that are more capable at debate, logic, and reasoning. Women are usually about the fee fees.

>Ayn Rand is a philosopher they teach to middle schoolers.
when i saw your sex classes i thought it cant get worse but wow

True, perhaps that wasn't the correct word to use.

Every women has "motherly instincts" deeply programmed into their DNA. Thats why so many women are in the medical field (Nursing). They have a deep desire to care for people.

They are also extremely manipulative and untrustworthy. You need to keep your bitch on a leash.

i'm yet to find fully intelligent one, like i'm not permavirgin but according to my observations women are either intelligent socially or are good at science, never both, usually neither

No. It couldn't be more obvious. They are stupid, lazy, worthless whores. The only thing they know how to do is manipulate men with the pussy. It works, so why should they bother learning anything else?

>implying anyone teaches Rand

I´d estimate, that at least some of the ones with >130IQ can think just fine, so its like 1/200 in country like Finland.

Some are, most aren't capable. Most are too emotional to be useful in any important problem solving/decision making capabilities.

Emotion is going to be the death of the West.

> "Socially intelligent"

plz explain polack

Any woman that has superior qualities should be making MORE babies than average, not less.

We gain nothing by allowing them to be where they do not belong.

Where does this idea come from?

If anything I disliked women the more experience I had with them. After you keep seeing the same pattern girlfriend after girlfriend you start to wonder if they're all like that.

>asking perma-virgin poltards about women.

Generally, most women don't tend to debate with logic and reason, they favour emotional arguments.

You do get a fair few who are not slaves to biology, though.

Yes, but only a statistically few outliers on the curve.

what i mean by that is the ability to live with everyone, being everyone's friend and general cunning and manipulation
this trait isn't only for qts, 7/10 are more manipulative desu

I personally know one, yeah. I wish she wouldn't be like that cause it would have saved lots of tears. We fought so many times and she'd just go on and on and I couldn't say anything cause she was right. She would not let anything slide ever. It was fun though outside the house when idiots pissed her off in stores etc. (but also a fucking pussy, like every girl, which sucked)

I've definitely met very smart women and women who of course were much more knowledgeable on a subject than I was, but eventually you're always disappointed.

You think, well if they're this smart then they would act a certain way or be able to "grasp" this other thing. But it always turns out that for some reason they start to act like a child when confronted with something they particularly don't like.

One second you're talking to a woman who's smarter than most men, then the next thing you know she's become a complete child.

Only women with strong family values are able to hold convictions and moral guidelines.

These are taught by a strong father-figure, who should be her means of backpedaling whenever these 2 things are questioned.

This helps her to choose a good partners who will most likely hold similar views to her father.

No, women are not mentally capable of proper debate, logic, or reasoning. Women adopt the mans views or whoever else shes influenced by, and spews these carbon-copy ideas.

Women are corruptible by nature, they need a man to keep them in line. They cant lead or create, only mimic poorly..

That's because men want to fuck them.

If nearly all women wanted to fuck you im sure you'd be very socially "intelligent" as well.

Its not that women aren't smart. I dated a girl who was objectively hilarious and had a quicker wit than me. But they cant escape their desire for attention and to nurture others. Talking politics or any other intellectual hobby or pursuit with a girl cant start constructive but always boils down to those two aspects and it goes to shit.

What is it that makes you seek only the company of men, watch TV shows only about men and sports that only men participate in?

Also to be a socially successful woman you just have to be average and even then that's not always true.

To be a socially successful guy you have to have some desirable trait that lifts you above the other men. Such as being more funny, good looking, smart, successful or something else like that.

Yes, don't let loud leftist harpers skew tour perception of women.

>If you regularly meet women who can out think you then I've got bad news, you're average or below.
this nigga knows wassup

>What is it that makes you seek only the company of men, watch TV shows only about men and sports that only men participate in?

What did you mean by this?