Today's leftist millenials have never tasted defeat in a presidential election...

Today's leftist millenials have never tasted defeat in a presidential election. They've grown up believing that America is a leftist utopia in which the right wing is nothing more than a fringe punchline. They are Obama's ideological children. When Trump wins, will they retreat to their basements and coffee shops to sulk, or will there be widespread rioting? Summary: what to expect immediately following Trump's victory?

Other urls found in this thread:

sdgmag.com/news/president-obama-signs-pro-print-industry-law
factcheck.org/2016/01/obamas-numbers-january-2016-update/
studentdebtrelief.us/forgiveness/obama-student-loan-forgiveness/
youtube.com/watch?v=hE8V22unwRo
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/president-obama-outlines-new-small-business-lending-fund
washingtonpost.com/news/on-small-business/wp/2015/11/16/gene-marks-president-obamas-small-business-scorecard/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He just said the world was flat. I believe in this holiest of crusades, but how can we begin to reconcile this.

they're lazy and afraid of guns so no uprising

What are you talking about? I lived through two election nights and 8 years of George Bush.

Fuck off.

Should have said younger millenials. Also, fuck you.

I'm assuming OP means the "weed dude" degenerate millennials around the ages of 15-22, who may have been too young to even remember Bush presidency, and have always been in a very liberal atmosphere where conservatism is a punchline, not a reality

To answer OP, I think we might see some "enriched" inner cities riot, but the vast majority of the SJWs (upper/middle class whites) will most likely just sulk and project their salt onto the internet and media

Nothin new lads. Lets just hope they don't make some BS scandal to trip up the momentum of a god emperor Trump presidency, and we continue to keep congress republican. Given a republican president, congress, and the supreme court seats coming up, many things can be done.

I await the liberal tears with a fully erect phallus.

Crusades when?

Yeah, that's who I was referring to. The safe spacers.

God, it really has been a horrible decade. With any luck, Obama and his garbage legacy will be as far left as this country gets during our lifetime.

>I'm assuming OP means the "weed dude" degenerate millennials around the ages of 15-22, who may have been too young to even remember Bush presidency, and have always been in a very liberal atmosphere where conservatism is a punchline, not a reality
Yeah, that's great dude- but then there's the rest of us millennials who were pissed that the country got robbed in 2000 and flabbergasted that mispronouncing a word could destroy Howard Dean in 2004.

We watched the country enter the endless war cycle that we've been in the last 15 years since 9/11 and watched the economy crumble and almost fail (actually literally did) under Bush. Then Obama happened- he got Bin Laden, he opened trade with Cuba, and more importantly for millennials my age WE ALL GOT FUCKING JOBS.

Fuck yeah I'm better off now than I was the last time a Republican is in the White House. I have a good job with room for advancement because the economy supporting my industry is doing well and if we get 4 more years of the same I might be able to put a down payment on a house.

Go fuck yourselves kids.

Explain how Obama "got you jobs." Also, you didn't really respond to my original post. You just want off on a rant about how "all millenials" got jobs because of your cuck king, Obama.

I'm seeing shades of McCarthyism in the left, calls for censorship, blacklists, all that good stuff. Makes me proud to hate progressive liberalism.

The economy crashed then recovered when Obama happened to be in office.

Don't mistake correlation for causation. Maybe for you things got better but for many they've been getting boned.

Sure it's nice that you got to work at McDonalds, but for small business owners things like Obamacare and high taxes in general have been fucking them when they actually have families and businesses to care for

Add the developing PC culture and our softness as a nation, which has been getting taken advantage of and routinely mocked on the world stage. We need a "tough" president who will reassert our demand for respect. Because a respected America is a safe America and safe world. Also being respected would let us not get screwed so bad in things like trade deals.

Exactly, he erroneously believes that his personal situation somehow reflects on Obama's overall effectiveness as a president. And you are correct, the economy would have recovered with or without Obama. Just a bunch of exaggerated, anecdotal nonsense from a koolaid drinking simpleton.

>Explain how Obama "got you jobs.
I can't speak for everyone, because I only work in one specific sector- print media. But he promised to cut bullshit government regulation where it was unnecessary and reinvest in ways that actually help. And he did. In ways that helped job growth and allowed for me and others like me to get jobs with a future.

sdgmag.com/news/president-obama-signs-pro-print-industry-law
>Obamacare and high taxes in general have been fucking them when they actually have families and businesses to care for
I'm willing to pay more in income tax in the short term if it means it goes to pay for things that actually matter in the long term.
>Add the developing PC culture and our softness as a nation, which has been getting taken advantage of and routinely mocked on the world stage.
You sound like such a child.

Well, you actually DID speak for everyone.
"WE ALL GOT FUCKING JOBS."

I don't know what you do for a living, but chances are you're doing better because of Obama.

factcheck.org/2016/01/obamas-numbers-january-2016-update/

>The economy has added more than 9 million jobs, and the jobless rate has dropped to below the historical median.
>Corporate profits are up 166 percent; real weekly wages are up 3.4 percent.

>calling someone a child
>doesn't understand that you need to be respected to wield any serious diplomatic and political power, which both have a direct impact on economic power
>"something that matters in the long run"
>giving nig nogs more gibs me dats, allow them to reproduce even more rapidly
>stifling middle class prosperity with more welfare, now in health form

We need to focus on job training for low income people, not just shoveling them money. They need incentive to improve, or they'll just remain content with the minimum provided by the state.

>We need to focus on job training for low income people, not just shoveling them money

Yeah. And he did.

studentdebtrelief.us/forgiveness/obama-student-loan-forgiveness/

I hope you realize that when someone stops looking for work and stays on unemployment benefits they are no longer listed as "unemployed", so the unemployment rate is misleading

>and yes, corporations are doing fine, minimum wage and low end workers are doing fine, but small business (which is arguably the purest form of enterprise and capitalism) is struggling and being suffocated. They can hardly pay their own employees unless they hire underpaid illegals

>de

Nigger here.

Welfare has neve been better, and I gots dis Obama phone en shit.

Watchoo pig skins salty about?

>Today's alt-right millenials have never tasted victory in a presidential election. They've grown up believing that America is a leftist dystopia in which the right wing is nothing more than a fringe punchline. They are trump/milo/alex jones' ideological children. When Hillary wins, will they retreat to their basements and gun shops to sulk, or will there be widespread rioting?

>I hope you realize that when someone stops looking for work and stays on unemployment benefits they are no longer listed as "unemployed", so the unemployment rate is misleading
Yeah, and that's why I quoted the "jobless rate" in And who/what were you quoting in that last bit? As for corporations- a lot of times small businesses ARE corporations. Individuals are choosing to incorporate and file as an LLC or INC at the highest rate in history. If anything the statistics aren't telling enough about how well the economy is doing.

>print media

so essentially a paid shill for the current establishment?

Lefties can only chimp out when society allows them. Start giving them helicopter rides and they'll quickly learn their place.

>make student loans more lenient
>totally irrelevant to what I said, gibs me dats are sucking everyone dry who doesn't get them, and the focus of welfare is still giving welfare payments rather then job training and networking

I'm not saying Obama was a commie or he never did anything helpful, but he has maintained the status quo of high taxes and not much improvement to either inner cities or the middle class.

A small business can become a corporation, and the problem is there needs to be an environment of potential for startup and initial growth. There is an increasing divide between the larger businesses and the "mom and pop" shops that either don't seek expansion or may eventually, but don't have the resources or environment for that initial growth.

The prospect of starting a business is very daunting and dangerous these days, which is a problem for a nation that depends on enterprise for growth

Ugh. You don't know the industry. You're probably thinking newspapers or magazines or something. That's not it. Or rather it's just a tiny part. Look around your the room you're sitting in. Are there any containers with words on them? Anything with a label? Are you wearing a t shirt with a picture on it? That's the print industry.

There's also publications and newspapers and stuff, but the bread and butter is shit you never think about.

>the country got robbed in 2000
>"waaaah why can't huge margins of victory in super liberal states overrule the Electoral College"
Gore only got more popular votes than Bush because Gore received approximately 3 million more votes than Bush in California and New York. Gore won CA by 12 points and NY by 25 points; that's where his popular vote victory comes from. Those two states combine for 1/3 of the electoral votes needed to win and they always go blue, libfags don't have any room to complain.

They'll probably celebrate a lot in November.

OP, you seem to have forgotten 2004 and the major butthurt the leftists were in. It inspired songs like American Idiot, and movies like V for Vendetta.

youtube.com/watch?v=hE8V22unwRo

>he has maintained the status quo of high taxes and not much improvement to either inner cities or the middle class.
But he hasn't. That was my point. He's made it more affordable to go to college and allowed for debt relief for those who do. That IS job training. Do you want to know how I know I'm right? The economy has gotten better and there are millions of fewer people without jobs
>The prospect of starting a business is very daunting and dangerous these days, which is a problem for a nation that depends on enterprise for growth
Yeah, and that's why he did this

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/president-obama-outlines-new-small-business-lending-fund

And it worked.

washingtonpost.com/news/on-small-business/wp/2015/11/16/gene-marks-president-obamas-small-business-scorecard/

>Access to capital
>Grade: A
>Has the financing environment improved under the Obama administration? Yes.
>As a result there has been an enormous increase in both initial public offerings and venture investments. The Dodd-Frank legislation certainly didn’t make it easier for banks to loan money and is causing headaches for small community banks. But over the past few years there has been a proliferation of capital offered by online bankers like CAN Capital and Kabbage, crowdsourced sites such as Lendio and Lending Tree and even private corporations from Staples to Square to PayPal. Yes, it’s more expensive. And the guys on Wall Street are getting richer way more than everyone else. But the capital is there if small businesses want it.

They're gonna be really, really whiny that's for sure. I remember how bitchy people were when Bush won (both times, heh).

Oh, and none of them are going to move to Canada.

I bet a few will kill themselves, though

Same as Brexit

People crying Democracy is racist, maybe a few riots
Then they will get over it after a couple of days

Honestly? The same amount of activity that would happen in a Clinton loss, and by that I mean no riots (aside from googles), people crying/threatening to kill themselves/claiming it's the end of the world on facebook/twitter/tumblr, and some sweet sweet memes.

I know people like to push the idea that if Clinton wins there will be a civil war, but they need to face the fact that we are just not those kinds of people anymore. I mean, look at those "sceduled protests" that go around on facebook or in local towns where people agree to not use gas or not watch the news, or tv in general, on a certain day. Everybody says they'll do it, but when the time comes it's just too inconvenient, so they forget about it. Participating in a civil war in America would be an inconvenience (mostly to non-googles), so it won't happen.