TED CRUZ ENDORSING DONALD TRUMP - JOINING FORCES TO COMBAT GLOBAL INTERNET TAKEOVER

TED CRUZ ENDORSES DONALD TRUMP: Filibuster planned for October 1, Joining Trump for major internet debate.

We have found common ground to unify our party once again. Keep this shit going.

>"Senator Ted Cruz of Texas, a former presidential primary foe of Trump's who typically refused to endorse the real estate developer, has led a movement in congress to block the transition, arguing it could cede control of the internet itself to authoritarian regimes like Russia and China and threaten online freedom.

>Mr. Cruz's actions are an indicator that he is now endorsing future President, Donald Trump and his firm stance on blocking the globalist takeover of America's internet.

>With a notorious track record for filibustering anti-constitutional legislation, there is little doubt that Rand Paul and Ted Cruz will join forces to reverberate Donald Trump's opposition to transitioning the entire internet domain to a "global governance model".

SOURCE: twitter.com/NorthCrane/status/778745964311875584

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-congress-idUSKCN11R2SF
youtu.be/f8RPoZWfTzU
twitter.com/tedcruz/status/778704296791543810
twitter.com
youtube.com/watch?v=CIz5LlHNW_8
youtube.com/watch?v=3Fq_OYmLC3w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Handing over the delegates to Cruz
Nice endorsement

>slipping him the delegates, like you would so you get a better table at a restaurant

looks like he didnt need those delegates after all good job ted cruzumaki

>implying Cruz will sellout and endorse Drumpf
>implying Cruz wont run in 2020 and win
>implying the Priesthood™ won't rise once Cruz is president

ENDORSIN' TED

NorthCrane

He really did hand over the delegates

So?

The delegats, donaldu

>trump gives ratto 4 or 5 delegates
>cruz joins him

This shit is happening, and we're front row.

> euphoria is just the beginning

yes

BASED RAT
Cred Forums we need to lend a hand to old Ratto
FUCK GIVING UP THE INTERNET THAT SHIT IS OURS
FUCK YOU KING NIGGGGGEEEERRRR
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They deal almost exclusively in rumors from what i've seen and whenever an article from their site gets posted here it's never sourced.

does that mean we are now cruzmissiles?

Sources everywhere, and that's what politics are - analysts providing strategic perspective.

If it was pure clickbait bullshit ("You won't believe what happens next"), I'd agree.

Welcome to Cred Forums.

HOLY FUCK

CRUZ

PLEASE

LOL HOLY SHIT YOU'RE A NORTHCRANE SHILL

I should have suspected.

Nobody here should believe this shit, Ted Cruz didn't endorse Donald Trump and the article is nothing but speculation

God damn I was wondering why there was so much disinfo here lately, beware of shameless self-promo

Where has Ted Cruz endorsed Donald Trump, as you have claimed? Can you provide me a link to a credible news site?

reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-congress-idUSKCN11R2SF

I share Nate Silver's projections also. Am I a Nate Silver shill too? How does it work?

Cruz is Vegeta
Rand is Krillen

Steady right there mistress, them delegate will be given

Cruz must have realised that he can run in 2024 after Danahld has had his run

Doesn't seem like it's official, yet. I think the canadian rat won't do it.

Where in this article does it say that Ted Cruz endorsed Donald Trump? Literally the only bit of story here is that Ted Cruz and Donald Trump agree on an issue.

There aren't even any rumors that Ted Cruz is going to endorse Donald Trump. This is all speculation you've laid into it.

I think you are the person who runs northcrane.com trying to promote your website. 538 is an established, credible website, not really comparable. Also the Twitter you linked only has 500 followers, Noah. It's pretty obvious.

I'm just tired of being lied to here, that's all. You're not the first one to do this obviously. Eventually you'll get bored because people know you're pushing garbage and your website will never catch on. Why don't you do some polling? Or some real investigative journalism, huh? You don't need to fool people or reel them in with exaggerated headlines. If Ted Cruz really endorsed Donald Trump, we would know because it would be all over the news. But anyway, I can't tell you what to do.

Good luck buddy, you've got an eye for design already, you just need the content to back it up.

Looks like he finally bent the knee for a Supreme Court seat

Tell me who hurt you.

I am lol'ing so fucking hard at your own speculations.

I found this site on Cred Forums, I'm one of the 400.

Imagine that... o.O

About godamn time. I still hate Cruz but maybe I'll get over it if he is a good boy and supports trump to the fullest.

Right. So what about the article struck you as Ted Cruz endorsing Donald Trump? You're telling me you're just a dumbass who only reads headlines? Why would you post something blatantly false if you weren't promoting your own website? And why did you post a picture with an @NorthCrane watermark- almost like you're trying to promote your twitter?

THE RIGHTS TO THE INTERNET, GLOBALISTS

HAND THEM OVER

Because I pulled the fucking image off google image search after you started correcting the record.

Cred Forums isn't a place where I'd promote my own personal shit, dude.

I read the article, thought it was compelling, shared.

Welcome to the internet. Welcome to Cred Forums. Welcome to life.

>haha dude, i just googled it you idiot
>n-no way i'd self promote somewhere anonymous
>that article full of speculation was so compelling, i-i just had to share it
>m-maybe if i say some cringey memeshit he'll forget that im such a fucking faggot

>When Piccolo teams up with Goku to save earth
Never thought I'd see the day...

>turns on VPN
>posts some cringey green text

R A T O
E
D
E
M
P
T R U M P
I
O
N

This is all part of a Machiavellian scheme to finally acquire the delegates. Don't fall for it, Donald!

>ITT

>only one person could possibly disagree with me, it's not like i'm a massive faggot or anything
>n-no you're the cringe one!

TFW this is actually a thing

After? You posted that before I posted in this thread, Noah

Lots of people promote on Cred Forums because there are retards who believe headlines before clicking on anything, it's also an extremely popular political forum. Probably larger than The_Donald in terms of traffic and people promote their shit all the time over there.

If you thought that article was compelling you are extremely stupid. What compelling info is in there? It's barely related to the headline, it just goes into Ted Cruz's and Donald Trump's positions on online freedom with no mention of an endorsement or a shared event or anything.

Also linking people to your Twitter first is annoying, I know you do it so that people will know you have a Twitter too but you should cut that out.

I am not Noah, I am not "with them". You putting this much effort into correcting the record has been noted.

Stop bumping this "shill thread", if that is what it is.

You and I are wasting our time here with this circular argument on an anonymous message board.

Seriously though - I hope you can recover from whatever asshurt that happened to you. Clearly, you're passionate about correcting the record (even when you can't).

> i have no explanations so i'm just going to pray you go away

As the rat sees he is no match for the frog he becomes a follower.

Praise kek

I will have to hear it from rato's own mouth first before I believe he bended the knee.

DAHNALD

Why does George HW Bush support Clinton? Isn't this not what an oligarchy is?

Guess I'm a Cruz missile now.

His work on the Judiciary Subcommittee has been actually pretty good.

This would only happen if Ted was certain that Donald would win.

Ted
>Are you internet control fuckers going to be bound by the 1st amendment?

Internet Fucker Guy
>Uhh, no

>fighting for America and for constitutionalism

>endorsing Donald Trump
These two things do not equate. In a theoretical world in which Trump became the President Cruz would be front and center fighting off Trump's anti-constitutional inclination, as he will be under a Hillary administration (provided the establishment doesn't go all in to unseat him in Texas).

Principles before party. That's what Cred Forums wanted from their rightists before it was flooded by a swell of bootlickers championing the likes of Chris Christie, John Boehner and Reince Priebus, to take their cue from /leftypol/ memers.

>That's what Cred Forums wanted

What?

>Cruz knew about ICANN ahead of time and planned not endorsing Trump ON PURPOSE, to be hated for months, to give ICANN national attention and fight the internet being given away

I may cry.

Too late.

>being this much of a spaz

1488 cruz

niggers

Those persons I listed were universally reviled here two years ago. Now they're hero's to Trump's army of newfags if ever they'll say or do a thing that looks like it might work in the short term political favor for Trump, another thing that this hy/pol/critical board said it hated out of their politicians not too long before--callus expediency that elevated tactics over universal truths. It'll go back to hating them once the heat of the election is off for their histories of being despicable fucks.

Do you take polls on Cred Forums? How can you validate the bullshit you type?

No offense. I just think you're a miserable person who chose to vent ITT.

HOW MANY DELEGATES DID IT COST, DHOANALD?

I really like Ted Cruz. Even though he's a snivelling rat, he's MY snivelling rat, dammit!

We'll need Cruz in the Supreme Court

A fucking globalist?

>How can you validate the bullshit you type?
By posting here fairly regularly for years.

>no true American-firster fallacy
Top kek.

El rrrrrrrrrrrrrato

>no real source
It's fake you dumb cunts

It sources Reuters, you silly faggot.

SOURCE THREAD

Yes, I will endorse dahnald...if he can catch me

>Mr. Cruz's actions are an indicator that he is now endorsing
>an indicator
That's not an endorsement. This is click bait.

Can we commemorate the delegates in this thread

youtu.be/f8RPoZWfTzU

One last round

> Politics
> Strategy
> Internet

How does it all work??

22:39 vs 19:06

OP wins.

>Teleports behind Trump
>Takes back all the delegates
>"heh, nice try Dahnald"

Wow! They agree on an issue! That's the same as an endorsement!

Look up the definition for "endorsement", you fucking twat.

At what point did Ted Cruz declare his support for Donald Trump's candidacy?

Ted Cruz thanked Trump for supporting his effort on control of the internet. Saying "thank you" is not an endorsement.

Every article listed is a response to this single Tweet: twitter.com/tedcruz/status/778704296791543810

Try to spot the endorsement.

>SOURCE: twitter.com

into the trash it goes

"candidacy"?

All I read was about Cruz endorsing Trump's ICANN concerns.

Do you even understand what is going on?

I feel like I'm the only person here who understands what "endorse" actually means.

> Google
> Nigger

In your OP, you led off "TED CRUZ ENDORSES DONALD TRUMP". This is horrible misleading. What happened is Donald Trump decided to support Ted Cruz's efforts on a specific issue. Ted Cruz thanked Trump for the support via Twitter.

In the political context, the statement "TED CRUZ ENDORSES DONALD TRUMP" implies Ted Cruz is endorsing the person, Donald Trump, for office. To say this and mean anything else is deceptive.

Trump boosters are just that stupid. It's how they'll rectify that Trump will be a strong champion of political incorrectness in spite of the fact that just today he pulled an Obama and threw that cop in Charlotte under the bus before he had all the facts.

Such as to say Cruz is "endorsing Trump's ICANN concerns." Trump had no position on the matter until this day, while Cruz has been working the issue for months, if not years.

My bad, senpai. Copied the article title and pasted it from the site. IDGAF about Ted endorsing Trump, but the idea of a unified party is great.

The title is "TED CRUZ ENDORSING DONALD TRUMP", but ok.

Hello Applied Memetics

It's amazing that you even have to explain this

>waiting until October 1st to endorse

may as well just never, by then most people have voted via early voting and the rest have made up their mind.

Hello Youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=CIz5LlHNW_8

LOL What?

Bend your knee to the God-Emperor you fucking rat.

No one should have to explain this.

It is common sense. Projecting an endorsement for presidency isn't synonymous with "endorsing".

JFC, bros.

Holy shit now I'm a #cruzmissle

You're a retard for thinking people wouldn't get angry at you for telling them Ted Cruz endorsed Donald Trump. You are a dense motherfucker for typing that headline and apparently having no idea about the context of your words at all.

Se nuar ery abe najong rhe Vurvo id KEK
youtube.com/watch?v=3Fq_OYmLC3w
Its almost dawn

KEK BLESSES YOU

Shine on, senpai. Shine on.

>typing that headline

I copy/pasted it, and I understand words.

Get mad, retard.

Did we all just rag on Ted Cruz so much because we love the prophet of chaos Donald Trump so much.

Is Ted Cruz an alright guy or is he still a rat?

OP is shilling his own shit. No where in the article does it say anyone about him endorsing Dahnald.

Fuck you Noah.

He has been redeemed

Am I this guy too OP? Where's my New Zealand VPN?

Cred Forums is a cesspool of hyperpartisan idiocy come election time. It rags on him because it's led around by the nose by valueless politicos.

Note that this election would be a 60%-80% likelihood of a Republican win had Cruz secured the nomination, rather than the other way around. This issue is case in point. Cruz has an entire system of belief and theory of government, to support his position, and he can be trusted to articulate it responsibly and with authority. Trump's position is (check polls) something something America.

I agree with everything except where you shit on political strategy and projections.

It's kinda like saying, "I love football, like I own all the jerseys, but I have no fucking clue how the game is actually played."

Just because you know rules doesn't mean you get the art.

The art, in this case, was avoiding a situation in which the typical Republican voter's typical want to express his hopping madness didn't drive him to ever more impressive displays of idiocy. That issue was settled in Indiana, and in Cleveland, to a reality yet to unfold. I've seen the right pull defeat from the jaws of victory too many times to be off put by your presumptuous optimism. Trump represents no movement, and is no 4D chess master; he is a callous, self-serving, (progressive) demagogue who was at least knowledgeable enough to know that the country's worsening conditions could allow his act to thrive for a time, nothing more.