Muslim her shit over shirt in Perth West Australian Uni

twitter.com/AusAesthetics/status/778562926340808705
thread1 boards.Cred Forums.org/pol/thread/89738898/mudslime-chimps-out-at-university-over-a-pauline#bottom
thread2 We've got DailyMail dumbcunts monitoring this and the previous threads

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3800252/Muslim-woman-shouts-man-wearing-Pauline-Hanson-shirt-Curtin-University-Perth.html

Ayan Mohamed from Left Action when to an all Muslim school and is studying psychology. This took place at Curtin University Bentley Campus Perth Western Australia.

youtube.com/watch?v=hRP4WQpGIog

would be terrible if the university found out....

complaints.curtin.edu.au/management/report.cfm

looks like all the poeple to email are here:

registrar.curtin.edu.au/contact.cfm

Other urls found in this thread:

9news.com.au/national/2016/09/22/08/10/muslim-student-unleashes-tirade-on-hanson-supporter
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3800252/Muslim-woman-shouts-man-wearing-Pauline-Hanson-shirt-Curtin-University-Perth.html
au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/32695987/curtin-hanson-shirt-rant-united-patriots-front-leader-banned-from-facebook/#page1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Ayan Mohamed from Left Action went to an all Muslim school and is studying psychology. This took place at Curtin University Bentley Campus Perth Western Australia.

9news.com.au/national/2016/09/22/08/10/muslim-student-unleashes-tirade-on-hanson-supporter

Hey buttercup your famous now and what goes on the internet stays there forever.

Fucking hell unis have gone to shit.

They just don't understand.
I don't hate them. I just don't want them to exist outside of their shitty oiled up desert.

thats ok
straya is going to kick them cunts all out
nobody likes the towelheads there

Spreading :)

Kek. I go to murdoch

Universities are trash for anything but STEM, even then they're dicey.
Also, most psychology students suffer from personality disorders or mental illnesses themselves.
Who steps in to help? An arts major french cartoon looking retard with beached hair.

It's like they're OK with their religions' founder raping children.

she seems friendly

Keeping cool while they rage over a shirt.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
E

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MOSLEMS OUT OF AUSLAND NOW YOU FILTHY DUNE NIGGERS

He's probably internally giggling.
I can guarantee he gives no fucks.

>le STEM meme
Stop posting this. I've seen some of the younger anons actually falling for it

fuck there is too much screaming and I can't understand what is going on. Can some one help out an user who browses Cred Forums on a phone and give me a summery of whats going on. I can clearly tell she is triggered, but why?

Complained to the uni about this students conduct.

BASED AUSFAG

>He wants to demonise muslims.

Maybe they should stop blowing shit up and killing everyone.

The guy is wearing a Pauline Hanson t-shirt, Pauline Hanson is an Aussie politician that hates Muslims. The shirt obviously triggers the land whale Durka Durk, and she starts screaming that he is not welcome on campus, and she tells him how Muslims are sick of """racism""" and then her SJW buddies rock up, including the standard issue background beta-cuck boy, after some arguing the man then walks away laughing.

They all can't have the luxury of being a NEET like you.

Inb4 MUH trades. Yeah no, you never worked a day in your life, stop destroying other people's lives at least

It seems like a standard SJW freakout but Straya edition.

Reeeee not in fucking wa! Go to Melbourne you filthy fucking sandnigger.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3800252/Muslim-woman-shouts-man-wearing-Pauline-Hanson-shirt-Curtin-University-Perth.html

At least the fucking top rated comments are from normal people and the SJW scourge hasn't fully taken over this country yet.

This is why the middle east stones women and throws acid at them. Middle eastern women dont know their place and as a man its your god given duty to put them in their place.

>Inb4 MUH trades
Unlike India, plumbers actually make a decent living, Pajeet.

>kenyan muslim telling an australian citizen he doesnt have the right to be on public property in australia

I thought straya was the least cucked of the anglosphere. the fuck is happening?

Yeah, why don't you get the fuck out of our countries? Bye bye!

I'm not talking about plumbers you uneducated twat, I'm talking about people who say don't go for STEM and other bullshit like that. These same faggots claim to be in taxes even though they almost always happen to be bitter NEETS

Claim to be in trade *

dont worry pajeet in sure you'll get a job in the us as a c++ dev for 10 bucks an hour

I'm sick of this Islam hate=racism.
Is it really that fucking hard to see the difference between race and a fucking ideology?

>Pauline-Hanson

is this like the Aussie Trump?

Australiastan

Thanks for taking my job, living the neet life now, pretty sweet. Fuck work.

au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/32695987/curtin-hanson-shirt-rant-united-patriots-front-leader-banned-from-facebook/#page1

Why are Muslims so uncreative when it comes to names? 90% of their names contain or simply are Muhammad, it would be like if the vast majority of Christians had "Jesus" as their first or second name.

More like Michelle Bachmann, kind of a dope but she triggers the hell out authoritarian left.

>ftw, you're a Christian male

>That little wiener in the back with his hands on his hips like he's going to throw down.

I want these kebabs deported. Make me fucking sick.

The poofter with his hands on his hips can get the fuck out to

Send these cunts to the oven, it has to happen. Do it before I die please

Maybe it has something to do with all of them being mentally challenged.

I know right.

Have you seen Sydney or Melbourne.