"Daddy...

>"Daddy? Do remember where you were when Emperor Trump won the 2016 election and finally set America on a path to becoming great again?"

wut say?

a child would never say that you dumb faggot

does that pic look like a child? she's at least 16

>In a fantasy, a deep dark fantasy. Because Trump never won and Hillary was the greatest female president of our progressive millennial generation.

Greatest vote of my life. Thanks George Soros.

>wut say?
>wut
Oh man this stupid google

yeah I was shitposting on Cred Forums

At home playing rankeds in Dota 2 on american server

>Do remember where you were when Emperor Trump won the 2016 election and finally set America on a path to becoming great again?

REMEMBER WHERE?

I WAS THERE LITTLE MISSY, WE MEME'D THE GOD EMPEROR INTO EXISTENCE!

YOU SEE, BACK IN MY DAY WE POSTED FROGS NAMED PEPE AND CHECKED DIGITS WE CALLED "GETS"

THE BIGGER THE "GET", THE MORE MEME MAGIC WE GENERATED!

IT ALL STARTED BACK IN 2003 ON OCTOBER FIRST WITH THIS STRANGE MADE NAMED LUGGAGE LAD...OR WAS IT KEK A DUCK...I CAN'T QUITE REMEMBER.

>Daddy, what are you talk-

QUICK! COPS ARE ASLEEP! POST RARE SINKS!

Out there serving on the front lines of the meme battlefield

kek

We were a well oiled supreme meme machine.

>THE BIGGER THE "GET", THE MORE MEME MAGIC WE GENERATED!
kek

You need a Peruvian VPN for that

>leaf

FINALLY I'VE BEEN WAIT ALL DAY

>wut say?

"Who let you out of the basement?!"

I was calling niggers googles

what are you doing with that sink?

That twitter poll you lurk for?
Yeah nice work, sport.

Enjoy your ban faggot

kek, are people actually going to go through with this? I'm all in, I guess.

Goddamn googles googling up the neighborhood. Those googles googling out in Charlotte really makes my google google if you googley my googler

Disgusting

I imagine it'll blow over, only the people that took part in the thread care for it

Well, that's gonna be my 21st birthday, so I'm gonna take my first, and only, shot in honor of newly elected president Trump.

Do you guys honestly think everything will suddenly change during a trump presidency?

fucking your mum

i want kids but i am too much of a reject to have a girl. or friends in general. i am mestizo so its not like anyone wants me to have kids anyway

Considering the fact that we'll have the first anti-globalist president since maybe Teddy Roosevelt, yes.

you have to go back

Is that a water slide sink ? I don't get it

Yes sweet, I just got into Carnegie Mellon and was talking to your mom on fb

Well, I was in Canada at the time. I'm so very sorry Pumpkin... Now get your coat on or we'll be late for the Kekmas festival.