In the ideal version of the country where you live, free of degenerate influences and inferior races...

In the ideal version of the country where you live, free of degenerate influences and inferior races, what spiritually and ethnically pure music would you enjoy listening to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cgGA1eEjhLA
youtube.com/watch?v=kCoOqsxLxSo
youtube.com/watch?v=xgOh4YJ0Ixk
youtube.com/watch?v=rlmLlptbKM8
youtube.com/watch?v=qXNsINpnqSA
youtube.com/watch?v=6_-Z8Izy6ek
youtube.com/watch?v=nP6B7i7ar0g
youtube.com/watch?v=Tnrfbk031N4
youtube.com/watch?v=3Xpdv1giDvE
youtube.com/watch?v=dsDalYDZ500
youtube.com/watch?v=BCcae9x799o
youtube.com/watch?v=qVdBBOpSoN4
youtube.com/watch?v=ODgH8IS_-sc
youtube.com/watch?v=UxkSuBhzHqg
youtube.com/watch?v=KDiQlvbCY2w
youtube.com/watch?v=4nEfpun0mdc
youtube.com/watch?v=e4dT8FJ2GE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

British acid techno from 1988-1994.

Classical music

Beethoven, Couperin, Brahms, Wagner, Debussy, Lassus, Chopin and Ives all day nigga

>Americans still don't know about their finest artists

Makes me sick desu senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=cgGA1eEjhLA
youtube.com/watch?v=kCoOqsxLxSo
youtube.com/watch?v=xgOh4YJ0Ixk
youtube.com/watch?v=rlmLlptbKM8

You're saying acid has/had nothing to do with black people?

it's surprising how much good music used to come from britain

Synthwave

Debussy was influenced by ragtime

youtube.com/watch?v=qXNsINpnqSA

I will grant you that's a pretty white genre, but still derives from the tribal drumming and gospel of the negro

In his later pieces such as Le petit negre and Golliwog, but his music still French in identity

And besides without his music Jazz wouldn't exist

youtube.com/watch?v=6_-Z8Izy6ek
youtube.com/watch?v=nP6B7i7ar0g
youtube.com/watch?v=Tnrfbk031N4

So The most important black music is indebted to a White person

youtube.com/watch?v=3Xpdv1giDvE
youtube.com/watch?v=dsDalYDZ500
youtube.com/watch?v=BCcae9x799o
youtube.com/watch?v=qVdBBOpSoN4

Jazz is a synthesis of many elements, not in the least West African music and slave traditions, though Debussy definitely influenced many of its well-known figures.

Kanye West
Seriously, this is the one aspect of black culture that is really really good and should be kept

>babymetal

Rock music is Negro music. I'll grant you polka, though.

It is, But I can't imagine what it would be without the Harmonic language of Ravel or Debussy

Sometimes when listening to Tatum or Monk, it just sounds like Debussy with Blues added to it

youtube.com/watch?v=ODgH8IS_-sc

What else?

I was memeing you dip, but even then, negro music is stolen from Irish slave folk and lower class Scottish folk, though. Negroes from the west coast of Africa, where we enslaved them, didn't have any form of music that resembled the folk music that evolved to become blues, their music then, and their traditional music even today, just revolves around banging on drums. Negro slaves learned to play Plucking string instruments when the Anglos temporarily kept them with Irish slaves, and lower-class Scott slaves. Blues shares more similarities to these styles of folk music much more than it does anything from that part of Africa for that reason. When negros were separated from Irish/Scott slaves and brought to the Americas, they learned to play even more music from white Americans, and taught to play the Banjo and stuff desu, which is also why blues shares many similarities with older white Americana music genres.

Blues music has more in common with these
>1700s in America(this is a 1927 recording of it, though)
youtube.com/watch?v=UxkSuBhzHqg
>1714 in Scotland
youtube.com/watch?v=KDiQlvbCY2w

Than it does this garbage
>West-African coast music
youtube.com/watch?v=4nEfpun0mdc

Blues, rock, and the like is the result of dirty negros stealing and combining white Irish and Scottish folk music with white Americana music and then pretending they had no influence from white people.

youtube.com/watch?v=e4dT8FJ2GE0

Tell me anyone from the West-European diaspora can listen to that and not feel some kind of deep sentiment

Is is Debussy with blues added to it. It's basically western melody and harmony plus African polyrhythm and improvisation. Western classical used to be more improvisational, it was phased out over a long time, perhaps to the musics detriment.

>African improvisation
Can this meme please die? Africans learned improvisation from an old style of Irish folk music called Jass, which was built around spontaneous song structures and improvisation. They learned it from Irish slaves who were held in captivity with them.