Continued from >>89785619

Continued from Hair is fixed rather than floating
youtube.com/watch?v=Zhzjx8TsuQk
Bubbles in space
youtube.com/watch?v=X9-Vroe9G_I

Some other footage
youtube.com/watch?v=W2jqtzCKKh8

NASA admits we cant go through Van Allen belt despite us apparently having been to the moon
youtube.com/watch?v=NlXG0REiVzE

So now that we know that NASA fakes a lot their stuff and is covering up something, what is it? And where did the money go that supposedly went to NASA research?
Are they covering ayy lmaos?
Are they covering humans already settling elsewhere in the solarsystem?
Are they just taking the funds of NASA for black projects and use only a small part for fakery, so they have a fund for black projects without anyone asking where that money went?

And dont even try to derail this thread with Flat Earth Theory. I dont mind people thinking that, I can even understand people thinking that since every source apparently lies. But still when you think the earth is flat it makes you sound silly regardless of it being true or not, which will just give base for shills to ridicule this as a whole.
And yes some of the sources are from people who believe the earth is flat, that doesnt mean i came to the same conclusion, nor does it make the footage any less valueble

NASA lying=/=flat earth

Also this is Cred Forums related since there is 20 billion Dollars of tax money each year involved and i think people deserve to know where this is going

Where else did you see NASA being faker than the average ex girlfriend? Is NASA better at shitposting than Cred Forums
I mean look at her go at 29:20
youtube.com/watch?v=uy63vqd54ps
Talking so long without saying a damn thing. Thats almost art already

Also notice that there is not a tiny bit of dust being blown up during the landing apparently despite thrusters having to slow down the fall (pic related)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QrWVDtQgf28
youtube.com/watch?v=0u5Bh5PJGuI
youtube.com/watch?v=AVONOlHJ_LU
youtube.com/watch?v=6uZ9B_iMG5k
youtube.com/watch?v=uhXfnFk3-UQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tide
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What exactly are you claiming that NASA is faking?
List them.

>OP thinks this is fake

they fake a lot of the footage, if not even all footage we get from space. and in interviews they often talk big words without a meaning making it seem like they are doing important stuff. im not saying we didnt or cant go into space. for all i know it wouldnt even suprise me if we got people on mars already, but all i am sure of is that nasa is fake AF

what if it is though
you can't prove shit

as for why they do it the stuff i wrote above, or in no i dont. i dont believe spacetravel is fake, only that a lot of what we are shown is fake

>thinks it's real

kraut is just butthurt that Germany is a US vassal and hasn't accomplished anything of note in 80 years

Why would they fake some stuff and not others?

boards.Cred Forums.org/pol/thread/89785619#p89811195
pitch black you say? and dont tell me its because of exposure. every camera you get in the supermarket would be able to switch between day and night

thats what i would like to know as well. i can guess as much as everyone else. my assumptions i wrote down already on what they could cover up.

It's either all faked or not faked at all.

So it's all faked.

Nothing I said implies a heliocentric model, I don't even know how you came to that conclusion

>Hair is fixed rather than floating
Not everyone has naturally flowing hair. I wouldn't be surprised if she used a product to make it intentionally stiff since having it constantly flowing all over the place would be a nuisance.
>Bubbles in space
Even if the footage WERE taken underwater, bubbles don't just fucking appear out of nowhere while you're underwater. That shit only happens in cartoons.
Most likely it's imperfections in the film due to it being shitty, old film.
>NASA admits we cant go through Van Allen belt despite us apparently having been to the moon
We can't go through the Van Allen belt *100 percent safely.* The Apollo astronauts solved that problem by just saying "fuck it" and irradiating themselves. We were in a race with other countries to get to the moon, we didn't have the time to develop perfect radiation shielding.
Now, though, there's no reason to send humans through the Van Allen belt without first developing proper radiation shielding.

are you clinically retarded? seek some help

like a waterpark in here. cause there are so many slides.

>Not everyone has naturally flowing hair. I wouldn't be surprised if she used a product to make it intentionally stiff
thats the point, you see it springing back when she moves to quick. it is definitely made intentionnaly stiff. but you wont gonna tell me that that is her style and not to mimic 0 or microgravity right?

>Even if the footage WERE taken underwater, bubbles don't just fucking appear out of nowhere while you're underwater
they usually appear out of the suits, or at points were parts connect indicating they arent 100% airtight.

the van allen belt we discussed already in the other thread. thats why i didnt even bothered to copy it here. i admit that one can easily be explained

slides like "this is a sliding thread to make others not see important stuff"? or slides like" all the shills in the thread attacking rather me than the arguments"?

Hey man are you the same user that started a similar thread a few days ago?
If yes, you should know i still haven't got any mail from the guy who said he screencapped the squatting photographer from a Chris Hadfield live interview on the 'ISS'.

i am the same, but no idea what happened to that user =/ partly i did the threads to summon that user again. maybe we will so kek wills it

Stupid deutschefop, we went to the moon because of your Nazi genius Dr. Von Braun. How do you not know this? Do they teach this in Germany, or do they teach the proper way to bend over for an invading mud?

nah, in german schools, or at least in my schools we were never told of project paperclip, or in general that many german scientist and doctors got recruited by the nasa. i learned of that at some later point.

also you are basically saying the moonlading was a german achivement with you burgers just dumb enough to give the money

That picture could make a big difference.
I hope that user will finally deliver, and i have a feeling he will.
If you put your hands on that pic first please make multiple copies, encrypt and upload on different non-us servers

You are a retard leave the country pls we have enough niggers here already

will do.
however while what you posted (from an earlier thread i believe it was) is essentially right, it probably underestimates the human greed and selfishness some people express. i mean a lot of stuff is surely just theatreplay. and there is really enough for everyone to live like he is rich and wealthy, but it just isnt distributed right. but some people will still want more just so others have less them him.

however i wouldnt even be suprised if really all of it is just theatreplay. who knows?

Try to find anything on project : powder.
Apparently a friend of mine had a friend who went to prison for mentioning it. He worked for nasa. I don't know what it is tho.

looked it up, but cant find something. only links to some mmorpg, and news that the nasa robot curiosity drilled a bit to get powdersamples

I did so much research but couldn't find anything. Was hoping someone else could.

maybe someone will come along

youtube.com/watch?v=QrWVDtQgf28

also what do you thing guys? should we give our funding to spacex instead? i mean they really are advancing. with just 5 billion of government funds they made the quickest sun set of all time

The moonlandings HAD to be staged in order to reinforce Heliocentrism in world's population minds.
>Moonlandings==>Earth is a sphere==>Big-bang==>Chance==>Futility

but what is the moon in your oppinion? like one thing that always is mentioned says hologram, and seeing this here it sounds even plausible
youtube.com/watch?v=0u5Bh5PJGuI

also you can see stars shine through the dark side occasionally

youtube.com/watch?v=AVONOlHJ_LU

but where does it come from? who is making this hologram and why? and is something covered by it? for how long has it been there already? a few thousand years already apparently at least.

why does it seem that moonlight does cool things off
youtube.com/watch?v=6uZ9B_iMG5k
could be meassuring errors but doesnt make the rest more weird.

even when you check nasa it doesnt get better
history.nasa.gov/SP-350/ch-12-3.html
>One unexpected result came from the seismic experiment recording the impact of Intrepid on the surface after we had jettisoned it. The entire Moon rang like a gong, vibrating and resonating for almost on hour after the impact.

is that thing hollow or what? no idea what to make of all of that honestly.

Whatever the moon is, it doesn't reflect sun's light.
It produces its own "light" (for lack of a better term), wich is some kind of heat-absorbing "energy".

NASA's "Moon rang like a bell" story is worth a piece of used toilet paper in my opinion. They never got anything there, and never will.

>Not believing we went to the moon even after multiple international science agencys have confirmed with science that NASA has been to the moon.

We went too the moon, we literally took the rocket Nazis from Germany, said "build us a rocket" and they did.

you can go outside the van Allen belts, you just cant go out when there's high solar fucking storm going on. also the Apollo astronauts only received 10 rads worth of radiation during the entirety of the trip, it takes 300 to kill someone roughly

i just posted the nasa thing to show that even when you believe them some weird stuff is going up up there.

However im going to sleep and leave a last bumb in here.

Keep seeking the truth anons, for the truth is chaos which will bring the construct of lies and deception to fall, and free us from the shackles of the false order which has been put upon by the kin of moloch. The truth shall bring chaos so dark that not even the owls can see their lies anymore. And so kek wills it, he will guide us through the darkness until there is light once again. Kek!

>Whatever the moon is, it doesn't reflect sun's light.
>It produces its own "light"
Are you retarded?

>some weird stuff is going up up there
Like what?

Truth will prevail. We were fed lies since childhood but i'm happy to see people are waking up.
Gute Nacht mein Freund!

>We went too the moon
Of course you did, we all saw it on tv, so it must have happened

>Like what?
last time i look in here before sleeping. just look 3 posts further upwards god dammit

Millions of people watched the launches in person m8
youtube.com/watch?v=uhXfnFk3-UQ

The moon has a gravitational effect on the Earth that can be easily measured (I've done it myself)

You are honestly mentally ill if you think the moon is a hologram.

We went to the moon, how else do you explain the highly technical piece of equiptment your shitposting on now user?

Millions of people watched ((a rocket launch)).
NOBODY ever laid hands on the telemetry data because Nasa overwritten the tapes because company policy.

To save money, they overwritten the tapes containing the raw data of humanity's greatest achievement.

You are free to lie to yourselves, it helps maintaining your illusions

>The moon has a gravitational effect on the Earth that can be easily measured (I've done it myself)
>(I've done it myself)
This is how i know you are full of shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tide
kys

you know what kind of slide. >:(

Why do you insist on constantly making this thread only to have all your points instantly refuted

also
>((a rocket launch))
What's with the jew brackets
Do you think rocket launches are fake or something?

I watched a shuttle launch with my own eyes

I hope one day you will realise how wrong you are.
Must go to sleep, good night.
Fuck off shill

You watched a shuttle launch, you didn't watch (SEE) it go to space.

>you didn't watch (SEE) it go to space.
Where did it go then?

It's up to you to figure that out.
Alles gute!

Its not fucking faked. Nothing of it. The "Bubbles" are Particles hitting the CCD chip or simply failures of the Pixels. The Moon mission got through the Van-Allen-Belt with a different trajectory than the shown Mission. The woman has greasy hair, Hairspray, or is on a high voltage potential (electrostatic). Why do so many people have so many retared ideas about space.

>This is how i know you are full of shit
this poor dumb nigger doesn't what tides are