You cant refute this Cred Forumstards

You cant refute this Cred Forumstards

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/black-lives-matter-toronto-pride_us_577c15aee4b0a629c1ab0ab4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The reason why he's only worried about his speed is because he doesn't have guns or drugs in his car.

more like "law abiding citizen privilege"

Interesting. Here, cops also are especially harsh against blacks, too.

I wonder why.

I'm convinced these fucking cunts are doing this on purpose to protect their cushy jobs while the poor and middle class whites have to deal with all this shit. Distract people from the real wealth inequality in society.

I'm white and male and I usually have weed on me. Does that mean I'm oppressed like black people?

My race isn't violent. We trade the privilege of not being able to loot wal mart for not having to worry about police.

I support BLM. I don't necessarily agree with their methods, but their motivation is sound - they intend to give black people a voice, and give them power in their community.

I am a race supremacist, and I believe every race should work in their best interest to better themselves, uphold their values, and live as they see fit.

SJWs accuse me of being racist, but I think every race should simply look out for their best interests. It's why I can support BLM, and at the same time say the mass migration to Europe is a failure.

>still no " 1 post by this ID"

Thanks for correcting the record without actually looking at the thread.

>BLM
>good for black people

Yeah, man! The last thing black people need in their violent war-torn crack-run neighborhoods is more police and law enforcement!

I'm sure that'll help them with their crack and murder problem.

Like I said, I don't agree with their methods. Ultimately the only way to fix problems in the black community is for the blacks to look inward, but I'm not in the position to tell them this.

He went on to say "I always have a six shooter sitting next to me in the passenger seat. No worries".

>look inward

literally the exact opposite of what BLM does

Am i privleged too? I've never dealt with cops.

I'd like to stick it in that white male's privilege desu

I only worry about speeding because I haven't robbed, raped, killed anyone, do not buy/sell drugs and do not have 6 outstanding warrants for my arrest.

Human privilege. Try it sometime!

The only thing close to white privilege is us being taught to not chimp out at cops and do what we're told by them

Tips for not getting shot by a police officer as a nigger

1. Don't dress like a nigger
2. Don't act like a nigger
3. Don't get caught carrying illegal shit like a nigger

do this and you'll never have to worry about cops emptying lead into you

And you can blame the white SJWs for telling blacks to blame all their problems on the omniscient and oppressive white man.

The white community, even if they are social justice warriors, will ultimately seek to subjugate the black community, even if their intentions completely oppose this notion. We are all victims of tribal mentality; the alt-right acknowledges this, the left denies it. The left is the most damaging to racial supremacy, as they insist we pin all the problems onto white men.

The only way the black community can succeed is if they ignore the SJWs, and look inward to solve their problems.

He can be forgiven for his privilege if he lets me cum on his face.

They should be following the steps of Malcolm X then.

Could you elaborate?

For a bunch of career criminals niggers sure do SUCK at crime. Only a fool carries his drugs on him and if you are holding, don't start speeding in your beat up Lincoln.

if you're a law abiding citizen why should you worry about anything else ?

>And you can blame the white SJWs for telling blacks to blame all their problems on the omniscient and oppressive white man.

So instead of
>blacks looking inward

They're being
>told what to do and think by white people

Damn maybe you're making a good case for slavery

HOW DO YOU BLAME WHITE PEOPLE FOR BLACK PEOPLE REFUSING TO 'LOOK INWARD' YOU STUPID FUCK. THE VERY DEFINITION OF 'LOOK INWARD' MEANS YOU DON'T LOOK TO OTHER PEOPLE FOR ANSWERS.

I think you mean "make sure to get tinted windows for your BMW".

Achtung!

Always take note of an user's flag. Because you could be falling right into the hands of:

A. FUCKING. LEAF!

I'm black and I don't worry when I see cops, because I'm usually not doing anything wrong. Also the two times I've been pulled over, I actually was speeding.

>He thinks an MBA is a real degree

>Damn maybe you're making a good case for slavery

Even if the blacks are incapable of living in the modern world, I would never support slavery. They should be left to their own devices, and join us when they're intelligent enough - remember the prime directive here.

>HOW DO YOU BLAME WHITE PEOPLE FOR BLACK PEOPLE REFUSING TO 'LOOK INWARD' YOU STUPID FUCK.

Because white SJWs are encouraging the black community to blame their problems on outside sources? It is no fault of the black community, it's a problem propagated by the white social justice warriors.

>It is no fault of the black community, it's a problem propagated by the white social justice warriors.

yeah black people dont have brains and do whatever whites tell em

totally not slavery tho

They should use more violent methods to get their point across. "No such thing as a non-violent revolution”

i'm not even white and this shit makes me sick to my stomach. how the fuck did it get to the point where some whites really believe this shit? maybe its because i grew up in a trailer park but not every fucking white person has it as good as this faggot.

do these whites really not realize there are poor and lower middle class whites who aren't living these great lives the upper class college whites are? is this the fucking twilight zone?

either ive gone insane or you white people have. this is just nuts to me kek. these rich whites go on and on about white privilege and the only whites who suffer for it are mostly poor whites who have to live around angry minorities and have no privilege. shits evil. i honest to god am thankful my race hasn't been cucked.

>straight
because gays get hunted down by cops
>white
because asians and indians get hunted down by cops
>male
because women get hunted down by cops

I bet after black men, white men get in the most shit with the cops.

If you couldn't tell, I'm not a social justice warrior. Nor would I ever make the claim black people don't have brains - I only made suggestions on the condition they don't have brains...

>totally not slavery tho

Try telling that to the social justice warriors. If you don't believe whatever their current position is, they will dehumanize, discredit, and dox you.

I usually go fifteen over and just let go of the gas when I see an officer of the law. Never been pulled over.
White privilege is so dank.

I wonder if there will ever be an article like this about white female provolone

> it is no fault of the black community

Sorry leaf, but niggers here have been blaming white people for everything LONG before SJWs arrived. It's just that SJWs encourage them is all.

except blm blames police while blacks kill each other in the streets. 500 murders in chicago this year kek.

blm only cares about themselves and they just happen to be black.

if blacks cannot look inward, and can only be told what to do by whites, then BLM isnt gonna help them.

provolone kek.

That is right, I do t worry about having an illegal firearm, or a robbery I didn't commit, or assault that I never committed. Feels good not to be a piece of shit

> implying everyone doesn't do that

It's the only thing to worry about if you're not actively breaking other laws.

#niggersgonnanig

KEK.
>Cops of all colors treat people different because the color of their skin not their actions

This article is over 5 months old. Why is it still on the front page?

>Worried about having my ideas too readily accepted
Things that never happened
BLM at it's core is a fucking terrorist black supremacy group. A white man can attack a police officer and get shot, and everyone will accept he was a fucking retard who forced the cops hand. Now if a black guy does the same exact fucking thing BLM steps forward and says it's the racist police who got an innocent person killed and demand "justice".

It's incredible that people don't see them for what they are. Greedy, selfish niggers who want to be above the law.

A prime example is the pride parade in Toronto Canada. BLM was invited to the parade as a show of goodwill. How did BLM respond? By fucking showing up and blocking the parade, refusing to let it continue until the fucking parade leader agreed to their list of demands.
You know who has lists of demands? Fucking terrorists. They wanted black people to be in charge of all the hiring for future parades, ie only have black people hired for the parade, and to have a float dedicated to openly gay police to be banned from all future parades.
These demands were fucking ridiculous and literally just about proving to themselves and others that they are a group who will do anything for any kind of power, even if it means fucking ruining an event for people who openly supported BLM. The parade leader was based as fuck when he lied to them about accepting the demands so they would let them continue the parade, and then publicly announced the next day he's not honoring any of it.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/black-lives-matter-toronto-pride_us_577c15aee4b0a629c1ab0ab4

Anyone defending BLM is a fucking retard in my opinion. They've single handily fucked race relations themselves

>Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.

>"We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”

>"Concerning nonviolence, it is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks.”

>“I believe that there will ultimately be a clash between the oppressed and those that do the oppressing. I believe that there will be a clash between those who want freedom, justice and equality for everyone and those who want to continue the systems of exploitation.”

>

White people obey the law, so they don't need to worry about warrants, illegal guns in the car, coke/drugs in the car, or if the car they are driving is stolen.

Seems legit.

I agree. Have you ever wondered why the Mens' rights movement has so little traction? It's because not even feminists can admire men who whine.

And I would support all white men to violently strike against their opposition.

>Sorry leaf, but niggers here have been blaming white people for everything LONG before SJWs arrived. It's just that SJWs encourage them is all.

It's depressing. The only solution I have is partitioning North America into white, bllack, and asian nations.What do you think would solve this problem?

Someone simply needs to tell BLM to look inward.

Well, if you're only worrying about a speedometer, chances are...

You're not a criminal. OP refuted.

When I see cops my opinion of them is closely related to the number of crimes I'm currently committing.

But I sell pot and shit so whatever. Makes life exciting.

>Someone simply needs to tell BLM to look inward.

That simple huh

Yup feels good to be white

Sorry that minorities act like savages and commit way more crimes than whites. Oh wait no I'm not, tough shit.

nigger had a hand in his pocket the whole time. of course he didn't deserve to die, but damn that's shitty situational awareness

Exactly. America is OBSESSED with race and Europe is OBSESSED with protecting Mudslime Shariah laws.

AskMen.com?

This sounds more like AskWomen.com.

What kind of man worries about "people whispering behind their back" or "people questioning their dietary choices." Please kill yourself immediately if you do.

>take care of your car so at the very least it don't look like it belongs in a scrap yard
>do the speed limit
>don't drive like a retard
>use your indicator
>don't cruise in the passing lane
>don't turn your jungle jams to 11
>you won't get pulled over
Really makes you ponder things.

The benefits of belonging to a relatively non-violent, civil, respectful, educated and self-controlled social group.

AKA: "Privileged"

>Not CCW in the [Current Year]

>huffingtonpost.com/entry/black-lives-matter-toronto-pride_us_577c15aee4b0a629c1ab0ab4

Haha. Jesus Christ.

I've long since given up on Toronto. Having been born and raised here, I'm waiting for my visa approval in Russia.

Who would want to live next to the black nation? There would need to be a 150mile DMZ.

And really, if immigration was controlled there is nothing wrong with Latinos

I'm white, have never had run ins with the law, and I'm scared shitless when I'm in the presence of a cop. Is it just me? Why do I feel this way?

it's almost like one group of people has developed a reputation for NOT being criminal fucking niggers. really made me think there...

Yes. But the black community should, rightly, expect an influential black person to tell them this.

>BLM at it's core is a fucking terrorist black supremacy group.

I support race supremacy, by the way. People will always support ideas which are in the best interest of their culture/ethnicity/etc...

Tribalism is an especially troubling aspect of North American culture, because we are unfamiliar with dealing with a multicultural society - which is why I believe colonialism was a mistake.

if they don't write about it they lose their job

it's just how shit works

Oh please, I have guns in my car at all times and even I don't worry about cops. I'm cuban, too, so theoretically that should raise a few flags.

>But the black community should, rightly, expect an influential black person to tell them this.
>black
>influential

do you know ANY influential black people with conservative values besides like Ben Carson and Thomas Sowell

>It is no fault of the black community, it's a problem propagated by the white social justice warriors.
You're telling me that if someone came up to me and told me to murder a cop, then I go and do it, that it wouldn't be my fault?

I get the jist of what you're trying to say here, and it's true SJWs very often push the black community into situations that will just hurt them more, but they still need to be responsible for the shit they do.

Because for whites, speeding is an everyday crime. For blacks, their everyday crimes are b&e, assault, and drug possession.

>do you know ANY influential black people with conservative values besides like Ben Carson

I was going to say Ben Carson. Haha. Other than that, not really. Neil DeGrass Tyson doesn't have so much political sway.

Race supremacy is a fucking retarded concept with BLM. They literally want to be above the fucking law. They have incredibly unrealistic expectations of how they should be treated.
They honestly believe they should be able to commit as many crimes as they want, including killing people, and never have to worry about a cop defending themselves and killing them

Herman Cain

guilt is so powerful

bravo jews

Damn I wonder how many Virtue Points he got out of this.

I want to end this particular white man's privilege.

#EndThisWhiteManPrivilege

> I'm cuban, too, so theoretically that should raise a few flags.

Yeah, offer the cop a swig of rum and they'll overlook anything, right?

So where was my white privilege growing up in Baltimore City getting the shit beat of me by cops every day for no reason? I guess they missed the memo about my white privilege.

>get pulled over
>cop asks for lisence and registration
>tell cop I have a concealed carry weapon in my glove compartment
>he asks me to step out of the vehicle while he gets it
>realize if I don't comply I will waste a shit ton of time because I'll be taken to jail and also because it's standard procedure
>he looks over my shit
>tells me I'm free to go
>gives me back my weapon
>doesn't even give me a ticket because I was so nice and he liked my gun (I don't even know what it is a friend helped me pick it out)
I used to look and act like a ghetto nigger all the time and it got me in a lot of trouble. Nowadays, I don't talk or act like that and haven't had any problems with the cops.

>Niggers don't understand what the self-fulfilling prophecy is

CHILL THE FUCK OUT YOU STUPID NIGGERS AND ACT LIKE CIVILIZED HUMAN BEINGS AROUND COPS

DONT THROW A TANTRUM AT THE CP BECAUSE YOU BE FEELING LIKE A LITTLE SCARED PUSS PUSS 24/7

Which is a concept propagated by social justice warriors. No sensible person thinks they should be above the law.

Do you ever wonder how social justice has had such traction in mainstream media? I always question it.

>I get the jist of what you're trying to say here, and it's true SJWs very often push the black community into situations that will just hurt them more, but they still need to be responsible for the shit they do.

Of course. But why is the Social justice movement given so much authority in the media? How can they dictate what we should all be thinking and doing without consequence? This is the question we should be answering.

>implying a white man wrote this
This sounds like something some land whale would make up off the top of her head

>White male
>But a manlet
>Everyone shits on me as such

Cool privilege bro.

>Which is a concept propagated by social justice warriors
This isn't coming from SJWs this is coming straight from BLM who fucking protest any time a black person forces a cop to shoot them.
We've seen this time and time again.
>Little baby tray tray who din du nuffin bashed fucking attacked zimmermen for following him, and bashed his head against the concrete multiple times until zimzam was forced to shoot him in the chest
BLM fucking rioted and demanded he go to fucking prison for defending himself, claiming purely because Trayvon was black he would never do that
>Mike Brown robs store and attacks fucking cops and gets shot
BLM fucking demanded the cop go to jail for defending himself
Don't try saying this is SJWs and not BLM you fucking leaf

depends have you gotten shot for having weed on you yet?

>No sensible person thinks they should be above the law.

The main problem seems to be that there are no sensible activists within BLM.

I didn't expect this sort of response.

>>Little baby tray tray who din du nuffin

What did you expect? If someone followed me home I would have acted the same way Trayvon did; I don't want strange people following me home and finding out where I live.

Let's not confuse racism for self-preservation.

triggered

>Not worried about how much he's had to drink
>Not worried about how he parked his car
>Not worried about that broken light on the back of his car
That's just when it comes to driving, too. With these fat chicks going around claiming rape he's probably got quite a lot more on his plate than he thinks when he sees the cops.

I actually had a nice conversation with a black girl earlier about the police and she actually said she didn't feel comfortable making criticisms of "police brutality" because she has such a good relationship with the police.

She's from an area with high gang activity and cops are up to their ears in work making sure civilians are safe. She does get stopped on the street by cops... who are asking her if she needs a ride home and if she feels safe. They also have fucktons of community outreach programs and events that include civilians.

It's not black and white. It's the difference between police with their hand full helping civilians and police that twiddle their thumbs just waiting for the next disturbance. You'd think you'd hear nothing but awful things about the cops in Chiraq and NYC but the reality is those motherfuckers have bigger fish to fry 90% of the time and know what they're doing and who to be afraid of.

When I was a young degenerate, I'd worry about the drugs, the firearm and the booze on my breath when I saw cops whole driving. Maybe he has normal citizens privilege. Just a thought.

>white people dont get shot by cops

Sure they don't you dumb lead cunt

>As a white person every time I see a black person I fear for my life

Now this is irrefutable

So he's implying that all blacks have a major stash of drugs and guns in their cars? What a racist pig!

I've never ever met a cop in my entire life (30 years) or have been pulled over.

Why do you niggers (black and white) choose to get in trouble?

>What did you expect? If someone followed me home I would have acted the same way Trayvon did
I would expect you to act like a civilized fucking person and not an animal. If you see someone following you then you turn around and ask them why they are following you, while keeping your distance away from them. If your first fucking though is to attack someone and repeatedly bash their fucking head into the concrete then you need fucking help.

If someone is following me there's still a small chance they're just going the same way I am. Since following me is not physically harming me, they deserve the chance to explain themselves rather than be fucking attacked.

This. A thousand times this.

>choose to get in trouble?
They don't choose to get in trouble. They just choose to drive over the speed limit in a riced out, loud exhaust, tinted windows shitbox that fills your nostrils with the stench of weed if you so much as look in its direction.