Calling all old-timers on Cred Forums

Are there any other old-timers here on Cred Forums?

I'm 57, been on Cred Forums since about December 2012. Sometimes it feels weird knowing I'm spending my evenings posting frog memes with teenagers, but I guess that's just how it worked out. Plus it beats the boring as fuck conversations on Facebook with workmates

No, I'm not a virgin. I have a wife and one kid (who is now 24), he's quite political as well, but he doesn't post on Cred Forums or least if he does he hasn't let on about it.

Anyway, I know I can't be the only old-timer here. I once spoke to an American user on here about 2 years ago who was in his late 50s. I've always wondered if that guy was still around.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jK6meH9z4uA
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-21/canadian-mint-employee-allegedly-smuggled-140000-gold-inside-his-rectum
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm 65 been around since zim zam

>57
>here since 2012

why wait that long new fag

Interesting but i I still find the opinions here more interesting than most controlled websites and Uh, I'm 31...anyone else from the early years

I'm 31.

I'm 31

I feel honored sir

24 here, been here 8 years

I'm 20. Am I old enough for this thread?

I'm 102 and remember the aftermath of ww1

Also, 39 been here since 2004.

Gate keeper of the shit river.

Fucking hell you could be my dad.

This picture holds true.

Lmao 2012 isn't old.

Started lurking b in 2008, sophomore year of HS

I'm a 25 year old power lifter

I once met a brazilian pollack who was like 40 something

But yeah, we're all pretty much kids

but tell us, grampa, what was the world like back when you were my age (20 yo)?

im not really old im 27

I'm 22, but I've been around since duckroll.

i'm here only for summer i'm 20 and i like pępę

libertarian and ancap always make me laugh

if this is real you're my mom's age

kek approved

We are honoured to be in such wise company. Most boomers betrayed us with the false song of Globalism, but you Based Boomers are here to help save the day.

only 32

>feels young, man

eh I reckon there are a lot of older people here

I remember seeing this one guy browsing /o/ on a train ride once. Then his phone rang and it was his fucking wife and daughter

I'm the typical college student though

30 here

The youth have fallen to Frankfurt School Marxism

Kokoda track veteran here. I've been on Cred Forums since 2013.

48 four kids and 2 ex wives. Hitlergruß!

Was it the Jews?

I meant I started posting on Cred Forums in 2012. I actually found Cred Forums back in 2009 but didn't bother with it much at first.

Go to bed son.

It felt more connected, but in a different kind of way. People actually went outside and came round your house, and met you in person, actually socializing, if they wanted to hang out with you. Now they just send you a message on Facebook or Skype. The cold war was going on, that was pretty interesting. It's funny actually, these "happening threads" you see here everyday talking about WW3, it's nothing compared to the shit that went down when I was your age.

I'm 64

Early 50's here.There are a lot of based older people that are going to vote Trump.I personally know at least 4 people over 70 and they are based af and on the Trump train.

>Sometimes it feels weird knowing I'm spending my evenings posting frog memes with teenagers, but I guess that's just how it worked out.
Your younger self would be ashamed at what you've become. Sorry, but you know it's true.

Does your kid use Cred Forums? Does anyone else in your family know? How do they feel about it?

Did you vote leave, young man?

I sure hope you did.

>The youth have fallen to Frankfurt School Marxism
Dude, stop embarrassing yourself. Everybody knows that's a conspiracy theory now

I'm very old too, fuck off.shillary.

old fuck here, been here a while. Kinda stopped posting since all this trump shit

I stick around for the luls

QnA

It's fun to be me

>all those older people
how do you feel about the fact that you are part of a small minority in your age group that is actually keeping up with youth culture and lingo?

do you feel that you understand today's youth better because you frequent Cred Forums?

As a 64 year old find Cred Forums more interesting than what's on TV. Like prior anons have stated, the lulz here are not for manlets, brah.

Everytime

There are no old people who type coherently, at least not on an image board.

I work with a lot of older people, they can barely shit out a text, let alone keep up with bantz on the 4chainz.

Hey there man.

How long have you been active on Cred Forums?

Most over 50 people in the UK support Trump, or least support his ideas. MAGA!

What should I be doing then?

Read the OP, I said I don't know. He's sort of right-wing on some things but at the same time he sympathizes with liberal/leftist ideas. Blame his mother, not me.

Fuck you, you google.

I'm 67 and used to post on /k/ some about jungle fighting in Vietnam but the kids started in with all that stolen valor bullshit 4 or 5 years ago and said prove I served. Fuck the children.

Christ, is everyone on this board the same age?

Sometimes I wonder if Cred Forums is literally the same group of people who've been here since day one, and the changes here are just the result of us maturing.

This is definitely not the same place I remeber a decade ago at the tender age of 21....but yet it feels strangely familiar.

>It's funny actually, these "happening threads" you see here everyday talking about WW3, it's nothing compared to the shit that went down when I was your age.

Take note kids, I'm starting to see the pattern
42 here

I've been here longer
Cred Forums hasn't been around 8 years you fucktard liar newfag

I'm 19 and I've been active on Cred Forums since 2005

Don't grovel to the baby-boomers in this thread chaps, they're the reason our countries are as shit as they currently are.

- WW2 Veteran

Bullshit. Prove you served stolen valor faggot.

> (You)
>Hey there man.
>How long have you been active on Cred Forums?
Since Trump got the nom. I don't know who I will vote for yet. Some of the stuff on Cred Forums is just hilarious

26, been here since around 2008

34, uni student, vet reporting in

I'm not going to nigger every stupid meme you Googles come up with

So are you saying short people can't get old and appreciate humor because that would be really fucking stupid

that's cool, btw, check my du.bs

It's so sad....anyone who wants trump to actually win is a Cred Forumstard

Thank you for your service.

Y'all truly were the greatest generation, and we owe you an incredible debt of gratitude.

This.

I'm 41. TV can fuck off.

>This is the main Cred Forums demographic

37 here. I hope one day a teen girl will touch my dick.

Fuck those fags. Quit going there because of that shit and them sucking RangerRicky's dick.

Now tell me a story.

I appreciate it user, thank you.

aren't you all dead?

Oldfag here. You guys merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Am 45 me.
Like to check out Cred Forums for my news fix.

Also heartening to see lots of youngins out there not buying the poisonous faggoty sjw bullshit.

what about females? Were they really that different? Did feminist really fuck them up, or were they always shit to begin with?

Fuck the youth and their post-cynical white trap rap shit

But they're funny and they actually think about stuff if grotesquely sometimes, instead of being drones 24/7

>.anyone who wants trump to actually win is a Cred Forumstard

>I'm a little Cred Forumstard Cred Forums does rock
>Here is my goatse here is my cock

There's a lot of older people here. Probably because this is about the only place on the internet where some butthurt faggot won't delete your post because it's mean

I meant on the site

I was a Cred Forumstard for a long time, but even the dead can come back

I'm 31. Feels good to know there are other older dudes here

Nearly, I'll be dead before too long. I'm 89 years old next week. I think I've got another twenty years in me though, I'm very healthy for a person my age, still feels like I'm 60.

im 40 and should probably kill myself

> Cred Forumsack
> not permadepressed average dude with bunch of problems
> faggo
what

>everyone who doesn't think like me is retarded

Did you vote for Farage oldfag?
I hope you did.

Post hands and timestamp.

49. My son introduced me to Cred Forums in 2008. I'm on Cred Forums more than him now.

>I'm 67 and used to post on /k/ some about jungle fighting in Vietnam

you're 10 years off fella

gg,

Don't question the elderly you punk!!1! I'm 158 years old.

anyone want brexit is going to die a horrible death in gas chamber, butchered like cattle by cia/mosad/isis butchers - juncker

Don't have a camera buddy. I don't even have a mobile phone, I'm still using a computer from 2003.

How has your visit been so far?
Please rate us on yelp.

I no longer feel like an old man on Cred Forums, even though at 41 I'm an old man on Cred Forums. So there's that.

>yippee

you just don't think, that's part of the issue

with all due respect but this sounds ridiculous
how would anyone that age even know how to operate a keyboard and mouse
(I want to believe)

this is the great thing about Cred Forums, laddios. You see some young punk on the street, or some old timer snoozing away on the bus and think to yourself "I could never have anything in common with that fuckhead." Next thing you know, both of you are memeing and trolling your asses off on the same site and having a great fucking time. I love this place niggas, and I am 43, been here off and on since 2002.

28, been here here since around 07

Not all but most. My grandfather will be 92 in January, and is my only family still alive from WWII. The last of the code-talkers died this year too, and there really are not many left.

My neighbor down the road, great guy, is 89 as well and still gets out and walks his dog all around town 4 times a day and was in WWII as well. Gary Senise, oddly enough, does a lot to honor WWII veterans if you look up his charity work.

The bullshit level is high with this one

Close enough. I choose to believe.

When you retire you don't really have much to do, and I've been retired for nearly twenty years. My children, grandchildren and great grandchildren don't come see me much anymore, so I just keep to myself and use my computer.

Technically it is happening look at the people recently jailed

23 here, ready to hold the line against the globalist marxist shills. DEUS VULT

It's nice to know there are older posters. The other boards seem to have kids and younger folk. Everyone my age seems to have moved on to greener pastures, or maybe they're just busy with their normie lives.

That was "code" dumbass...to prove my bona fides.

Such is life brother. Keep doing the lords work on Cred Forums, we appreciate the efforts.

Don't care what you think mate, cock sucker.
It's actually sad reading that, everyone I grew up with are dead, nobody will remember us when we're all dead, sad stuff.

Don't be fooled by the "oh, girls were soooooooooo conservative back in the older days". Trust me kid, girls were sucking as much dick in college back in the 1970s and 80s just as much as they do now. Only now they suck a lot more black dicks as the racial barrier started to crumble.

You're just having a mid-life crisis. You'll get over it. We all do.

Sure did. I'm actually a UKIP member.

31 checking in. There's a lot of us in here from the year 1984.......

Been on Cred Forums since 2006.

Times have changed.

Why is it every (you) I get is over my head ?

>Dec 2012

Fucking newfag

You dont even know what its like to run home from school basically just to check these dubs

34 been here since chocolate rain

I tattoo for a living also. NEET precursor

Right, my mistake, no one could possibly have reasons for wanting what you don't want to happen, since you've clearly considered every plausible line of thought concerning an election in another country. Faggot.

I was born on election day. the day Reagan was re-elected. Get off me.
Jelly?

My desktop is a mac from 2006. This macbook I'm on now is from 2008. I have a Gateway from 2007 that runs XP and works fine to this day.

But the ass was fat!

I'm the oldest oldfag around

I'm 74, and I've seen some shit. I've been browsing Cred Forums specifically since about 1999 but I knew about Cred Forums in the early 90's. Pic related, you youngsters probably can't recognize Cred Forums's first meme

51 here been lurking around this shit hole about 4 years now, maybe a bit more

*I move away from the mic to breathe in*

I'm 44. Not consider myself old-timer...
Sometimes when I remember the end of 80-s in Estonia and our meme-war then I feel bit old.

Cred Forums since Brexit, was busy on my home turf before that.

>everyone I grew up with are dead
Pretty much true for everyone from that generation now, like my grandfather. He has one cousin left and that is it. I know he misses his older brother and wife terribly, and we try to keep him engaged, but it isn't comparable, and that's a crushing reality.

>nobody will remember us
Not true. I think the WWII generation will be one of the most remembered generations ever, especially in American history. Obviously you aren't here, so I don't know how the situation is in Australia, but I know here that WWII veterans are held in extraordinarily high regard along with the rest of the Greatest Generation.

Anyway, I hope you're real and I hope your family sees more of you while they still have the chance.

> (You)
>Don't care what you think mate, cock sucker.
Oooh...looks like I touched a nerve. Butthurt Monthly is looking for a coverboy next month. You should call them.

If this thread has taught me one thing, it's that there's a shit load of 30 somethings on Cred Forums.

Are you guys looking forward to your 40s?

Where are my manners, i'm 20 btw. Thanks for the vote those unthankfull fucks have given me lots of joy with their butthurt opinion.
I voted for farages side on the ukraine referundum in netherlands.

32, but Cred Forums can make me feel much older than that at times.

As I was born in 1984 I believe I'm usually referred to as Gen Y or maybe an older Millennial. Feels weird, man.

In my experience, older people that actually use the internet are bigger memers and shitposters than the younger people.

26 year old here.

>Trust me kid, girls were sucking as much dick in college back in the 1970s
THIS

And we didn't have to worry about anything but getting the clap.

Older people turn out. God bless you.

Femanon here, 44. I hang out on Cred Forums, make sandwiches and take the odd photo of my tits

YOU KNOW THE RULES

MELBOURNE
E
L
B
Ô
U
R
N
E

Double D's or gtfo

You still had to worry about knocking bitches up. The fear worse than AIDS.

What did you think about Margaret Thatcher? I'm too young to remember her in power, my maternal grandparents hate her as she closed a fair few mines and that affected my grandad as he was a miner, my paternal grandparents view her with admiration and think she did a fine job as PM, so I'm on the fence on what to go with.

Also it must have been nice growing up without muslims and faggots around.

Oi lass lets see em

>t. 21 yo

Cheers, m8. Happy Brexit.

I'm 40, I've been here for at least ten god damned years.

The kids here are hilarious, which is why I keep coming back. Pedigree shitposting is scarce elsewhere.

Post them titties girl

You ever been banned bb?

Sure thing. What's strange I used to be into milfs but I'm no longer cougarbait

Now I'm into old sluts AND young sluts

84s are millenials. The first of the millenials senpai

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

t. 22 yo

Oldfags, and I mean real Oldfags like you should create oldfag generals for life advice or just for general questions about what life/politics/women etc.

I've never really talked to an older person about what I really belive especially some of the redpilled stuff so if love to hear from people who have actual work/marriage/life experience not just a bunch of edgy fags like myself.

27, been going to Cred Forums off and on since about 2005, Cred Forums regular pretty much since it was brought online.

You'll find there arent so many teenagers as you think in a place like this.

24 here. I was a Cred Forums cancer fage back in '09 i guess? Although i had heard whisperings of the place before. I was quite extatic when i found it finally. Took a break about 13-16 but came to pol at the dawn of the year. Pic related. The only imagemacro i ever contributed to become somewhat popular

Notice the MS paint font and off center "9000"

Post your wombat

The bants and the memes can't be beat. That is why I kept coming back and lurking. I would occasionally visit other parts of Cred Forums over the years when I was bored. But Cred Forums is different.

I'm 27 and what is this

I was a Green Beret who did three tours in WWII
Ask me anything

I'm only 30, but I've been on Cred Forums since 2004

Nah mate, nobody remembers those who fought in the Boer War, people are forgetting those who fought in WW1 and in a hundred years they'll forget us WW2 veterans.

Family doesn't give a toss about me mate, great-grandkids don't like me cause I'm too backwards for them, don't want the little cunts near me anyway. Always trying to correct me, acting like they know more than me cause they've been to university. Fuck em.

Suck a cock mate, yank cock-sucker

/k/ is like /fit/, a bunch of insecure losers who can't even imagine someone who has the same interests as them could have been there and done that.

I'm 22 but have been here since like 2005 cuz I'm fucked up

>having a decent thread about our ages
>"I have tits and a vagina"
>TITTIES

Every single time.

I hope for your sake you have kids and are happily married. 44 is basically cracked eggs at that point.

Post beret and timestamp

I want to rape your daughter.

My unit is still classified

See, I've been told different things about that. And I remember when "Gen Y" was the thing, the emergence of the term "Millennial" made me think it was something after me for a long time.

It get weirder and weirder how old some of these kids are who have no real memory of 9/11, let alone stuff like Bosnia or the Berlin Wall (I have very hazy early memories of the Wall coming down, and it being something that grownups and TV talked about... I wish there could be an alternate reality Cred Forums thread about that Happening).

I can post some old pictures if some people would like to see them, my granddaughter put them on a thumbdrive for me a while back.

This would actually be really cool. Wisdom of the Elders.

Thought you were my dad for a second desu

Proofs!

Post something

Post proofs

>I'm still using a computer from 2003.

Yep, you're old.

Pic related.

I did!

>But Cred Forums is different.

Right? There's a frenetic vitality to this place that makes it singular on the web. I started on Cred Forums of course, but who didn't? my regular haunts became /k/ and /tg/, but their scope is narrow, and blue board culture doesn't feel as captivating.

How can you tell who's the tranny and who isn't though?

Level thirty-six wizard, collecting all the stars. Changed into a firearms extremist by /k/. Here for the whole Trumpening. Regularly drop by a uni and try to gently redpill kids.

Here's all you need to remember, junior:

1. Don't piss uphill while barefoot.
2. If she says her husband isn't home....He is....
3. Never kick a cripple and don't fuck a fool.
4. The person you see in the mirror is the only person who cares about your success in life.
5. You are never as good as you think you are but you are never as bad as other people say you are.
6. Be a gentleman. Girls will notice that before they notice your package.
7. Use the horrific things you see on Cred Forums to realize that you are a better person than those who made such terrible images.
8. Don't stick furry tail buttplugs up your ass in public.
9. There are 2 kinds of people on the planet: Those who need help and those who can provide it. You will have experience with both groups during your life.
10. Be a nice person.

Samurai sword I took of some nip I killed

>Always trying to correct me, acting like they know more than me cause they've been to university. Fuck em.

Milennials are trash. Must have been great back in the day when there was none of this political correctness bullshit and fags were still seen as the mentally ill pedos they are.

Did you kill any nips in the war? Thanks for fighting for us, it's a shame the generations after yours got progressively worse and worse, hopefully the trend will reverse soon.

It feels weird knowing that people older than my dad are here. I thought everyone here were in their 20s-30s and was here since the beginning or a redfugee from /r/the_donald. It's really crazy to think that my image of the average Cred Forums user or even Cred Forums user could be so wrong. I could've passed you on any day and not given a second thought. I feel glad that a site where I posted horrendous cat memes as a kid turned into this.

> (You)
>Suck a cock mate, yank cock-sucker
You fucking Kiwis are all shit except for the guys in "The Flight of the Conchords"

I'm 12 and have been active since 2002.

I'm 20, glad to meet you Gramps.

>Are there any other old-timers here on Cred Forums?

35 remember when Cred Forums was /new/
Not sure when I first came here but I have screencaps saved from Cred Forums dated 2011

I must have triggered you, you're a real trump cuck aren't you?

That's cute.

>Be a gentleman. Girls will notice that before they notice your package
>Be a nice person.
FUCK OFF I AM STILL A VIRGIN

Damn. 44 never been married. No kids. So much free time. So much vidya. So much porn. I'm literally living my 12 year old's dream.

But I try not to be a complete degenerate. I do as much of my own work on my car as I can. Just spent the last month painting the back of the house.

It's more complicated than that, most oldies are actually doing a heap of shit everyday and are too tired to care what young folk get up to. Imagine dealing with aging parents with dementia who won't go into a home, at the same time as dealing with a teenage daughter who's cutting up, while having a spouse you think is having an affair and forgetting to make the Drs appointment to have a lump checked out. That's not me but you get the drift

Mate, I killed so many fucking nips I don't remember how many. I know I killed five up close, must've killed dozens when I was on the machine gun up at Kokoda village. Fucking slants, no sense of honor, all barbarians. Should've wiped them out.

/k/ was the first board I really lurked on a lot. I stumbled on a Galaxy Anniversary thread early on and got hooked for a while. Pretty interesting place, still lurk there a lot. I've always loved medieval weapons and stuff like that, but of course /k/ is basically 99% about guns or modern military hardware. So now I know a lot more about guns than I used to.

Are you afraid of being alone? Not now, but when you're older.

>I could've passed you on any day and not given a second thought.

Damn straight. Low observability. Maintain OPSEC at all costs.

Oh holy shit, love watching memes grow. Good job googles

34 here, I have been on Cred Forums since 2004, on Cred Forums since it was /new/.

I don't regret any of the 4300 days spent here.

i almost thought you were my dad Doc, but then I saw your flag

I wish my dad was on Cred Forums

I'm 44. I was unto computers as a secret nerd hobby growing up so I remember bbs/boards, the c= heyday, the advent of IBM pcs, the internet becoming a thing, etc.

For Internet message boards I used to visit stile, then fugly, then SA, then here around 2008 when I got the permaban from sa. Didn't find pol until zimzam happening, loved it ever since.

Boards are funny, get popular, then get flooded with shitty norm is and ruined, causing the original people to leave. Cycle of life, lol

Incidentally Internet pol and memes are kind of funny. I have a half dozen early 20s employees who act like I'm a dumb old guy while they just started using shit like OMG LIT and fuckin harambe memes. I keep my powerlevel closely guarded and just grin when they make their terrible "in jokes".

I've posted in old fuck head threads before, if anyone has any culture related questions.

>be 29
>go on Cred Forums at time of fappening to see j Lawrence's tits
>every fappening thread has nothing but gay sex and big cocks

Stayed for the cocks and the lulz

I don't want to grow up

youtube.com/watch?v=jK6meH9z4uA

>Fucking slants, no sense of honor, all barbarians. Should've wiped them out.

Aye, my uncle was on a medical ship on the way home from Asia and the nips bombed it, it had a clear cross on the side indicating it was a ship full of wounded soldiers but they went ahead and did it anyway. Fucking bastards, two nukes wasn't enough.

>Blame his mother, not me
Fucking boomers, never taking responsibility for their failures and emotional cowardice.

I'm 41 and have no children - I don't worry about being alone, this place is the closest I can stand to being around other people. Not that guy, obv.

23 here. My 38 year old co-worker made a hilarious Cred Forums reference the other day (I commented how much a (((client))) sucked, and he said to not reveal your power level in front of the chosen ones).

I'm 47.

>tfw 23 and already feel old
JUST

>I remember bbs/boards, the c= heyday, the advent of IBM pcs, the internet becoming a thing, etc.

Man, growing up with that must've been fun. I mean, seeing how computers/internet grew.

I'm only 29, so I grew up with dial-up but still used floppies as a kid; wasn't too into computers.

Any Korean War vets in here? My Grandpa didn't fight in WWII, he was a machinist who worked for the Navy. I can't remember if he was an actual member of the Navy or civilian (i.e., I think he was in the Navy but was never deployed for combat, I'm not sure). But he was an artillery officer in Korea. I don't know very much about his experiences other than: He kind of hated it and it sucked, he preferred to pal around with the non-officers because most of the officers were jerks, especially the British guys, and he took some photos where he looked surprisingly comfy. I have no idea why there were Brits where he was, because nobody is really taught about the Korean war in school, which is depressing.

Oh yeah mate fuck yeah, I mean these were the most evil, disgusting creatures you could imagine. They cannibalized a couple of yank soldiers on the trail, found the remains of them, then when we got further up on the trail they were cannibalizing their own dead. And mate, they haven't fucking changed, it's not just Japs it's fucking all slants, they're not like whites. A race of violent sociopaths, and I mean it.

>everyone that supports Trump is a retard because I say so
>user that's actually not true
>lel I trol u, u mad? Checkmate, atheists.

Folded 1000 times indeed.

one day we will be 60 and shitposting on a user chinese cartoon image board. Fuck

iktfb

Let the liberal have his fun, he knows his time is up.

>>tfw 23 and already feel old
Lol, this is a millennial thing. I supervise about 10 of them, from early 20's to mid 30's and the under 30's are constantly complaining about aches and pains like they're falling apart. I can hardly believe how much it goes on. And, their bowels are hard to control apparently. They shit all over themselves and the bathrooms. Ya'lls a fucked up generation.

>I stumbled on a Galaxy Anniversary thread
>;_;

I've always loved medieval weapons and stuff like that, but of course /k/ is basically 99% about guns or modern military hardware.

And the other 1% has no fucking idea what they're talking about. God, if it's not BudK faggots, it's a bunch of faux historians that are subscribed to Lindybeige or Skallagrim, parroting what they've heard elsewhere on the net.

>So now I know a lot more about guns than I used to.

I built my first rifle on /k/. They didn't foster my love of weapons, or militaria, I'm from a Army/Navy family. But they definitely added a bizarre twist to the way I perceive gun culture now. I'd probably have ended up a fudd or worse without the drooling cretins on /k/.

They bring it up for no reason. Ever see a "what does Cred Forums think of passable trannies" thread? It was started by a tranny.

I'm a 15 year old halfie- Aussie+Cambodian girl posting from high school right now

>Fucking boomers, never taking responsibility for their failures and emotional cowardice.
Citation needed

>one day Cred Forums will be gone
I really hope I have a fulfilling life by then because I have nothing without this place. I listened to Opie and Anthony every day since 2008, then one day it was just gone.

you should start a thread about your travels and experiences. I'm sure it would get a great reception from Cred Forums

That looks like some styrofoam you painted silver you senile lying kiddie.

Look up UNIT 731 This is the reason the Chinese hate the Japs. They're twisted as fuck.

38 wife, 2 kids.

Wow who would have thought, something regarding appearence would be started by someone as insecure as a woman. It's almost like it's not a coincidence.
>mental patients always kek

>it's not just Japs it's fucking all slants, they're not like whites.

Amen to that mate, the Soviets should have tossed more Japs into the gulags to give them a taste of their own medicine.

Check out this webm, it shows the total disregard for slants' lack of human decency.

Like they say on tombstones:

"As I was, you are"
"As I am, you shall be"

This how the rest of Cred Forums views us

do you work with indians

also i'm 26 and feel old as dirt, basically dead inside and more or less ready to die, best years behind me. just working and drinking now. gotta keep going, keep meming so we can put crooked hillary in jail

You seem to have been redirected to the wrong place on google, let me help you.
Www.tumblr.com

>yw millenial

I fought in Korea as well, not for long though. Got injured badly and got sent home in 1951.

>This is the reason the Chinese hate the Japs. They're twisted as fuck.
Chinese have done, and still do, some pretty inhumane things. They treat animals deplorably.

Personally it's more mental than physical for myself but I have noticed that guys are always talking about shitting. I don't know what the fascination with it is then feeling the need to describe it when they come back.

I'm 37 years old and what is this?

You know...you new fags can learn a lot from us old fags.
G-guys? Am I right?
...also....AMA....50+ here

What pattern are you beginning to recognize user?

Bullshit, faggot. Girls don't exist on the internet.

>Keep your god damned shirt on. You will learn what regret feels like soon enough. Enjoy all the time you have left before then.

Can't be bothered replying to everyone. Majority of the chaps on here don't take me seriously anyway.
Chinese do worse to their own citizens, they're all slant savages.
Yeah mate I know, someone should start an Asian video thread, you get some good examples of their barbarity.

literally dont get your son to post on Cred Forums for his own sake, this place is like crack for millenials

No, they're all red blooded Muricans. I got the rainbow going on too. Niggers, spics, honkies, and slants. Seems like it's mostly honkie shines now that I think about it, but to be fair there's more of them than the other fellas.

source: the fucking post itself
>He's sort of right-wing on some things but at the same time he sympathizes with liberal/leftist ideas. Blame his mother, not me.
jesus christ how fucking dense are you

this is Cred Forums

I'm 28 going on 29 this year. I grew up in black school and could give less than a fuck about the broken lies liberals tell themselves about the world as they bury me deeper and deeper.

I'm 18 and I've been here for 3~ years.

The thing that stands out to me un retrospect was how everything seemed to be massively improving all the time. Like game quality, 3dfx, etc. I remember the first c64 boards I would visit with a 300 baud modem you set the phone handset on top of. Downloading a game took all night: if you had enough credits to download (you had to upload to get download credits) you set it downloading and went to bed. Should be done in the morning before you leave for school, lol

The first time I saw an "online game" (door game) in the pre Internet days was mind blowing. All of us taking turns playing in the same world?! No way! Game was trade wars and it was DOPE.

Anyways it seemed like there was always some mind blowing shit about to be released. Nowadays that doesn't seem to happen. Last time I remember having a "wow!" Moment was playing the half life sequel in 2002 on my brand spanking new 6800 ultra, lol.

I guess all that was pretty fun times. Lots of good stuff now too though, if maybe not as huge a leap forward every year.

What's it like? Watching society slowly but surely degenerate.

Indeed, that's if Cred Forums is still around in 30-40 years. I'll probably be here to the end. I'm in too deep now.

Don't worry about it kid, I felt the same when I was your age. Then it goes away for a while, and then it comes back again, and goes away ect...

Then eventually you get to about 45-50 and you just stop caring and accept it.

Do you know what the term "conspiracy theory" is and when it originated?
Read the articles produced by the frankfurt school. They can deny it all they want, its plain as day.

Instead of the marxist "class determinism" view of life. It presupposes a cultural determinism in its place. The logic may not discuss identity politics directly, but it RESULTS in identity politics directly.

Disinformation exists. All those shills shilling for hillary and the JIDF shilling for the jews and you still think outside media is uncorruptable. Learn some philosophy and just know that absolute power brings absolute corruption. The jews run wikipedia and its not even secret.

Shadow of Mordor was the last game I Wow'd on as of playing games since the early 90's.

> (You)
>source: the fucking post itself
>>He's sort of right-wing on some things but at the same time he sympathizes with liberal/leftist ideas. Blame his mother, not me.
>jesus christ how fucking dense are you
Stop masturbating so much. It makes you angry. If your hand had a voice it would be screaming.

24 here, youtube is shit and only news media appeals to me (barely). Far more interesting are the happening threads because of the discourse and the unrestrained theorizing (except when they are not really happening).

>
>What's it like? Watching society slowly but surely degenerate.
I think the only time we notice everything is going to shit is when we get old enough to care. I am pretty sure things were shitty as hell in the 80s-90s, but I was banging bitches and riding my BMX around the neighborhood and didn't give a fuck. Enjoy your youth.

48 year old white guy married to hit black slave girl in metro Detroit.
Imb4 , she truly is sickened by black men and is 100 percent loyal.
Seen so much.
Sjw are tyrants of the most cowardly sort.
Anyone for gun control is a coward and is active in getting you killed.
Drugs are degenerate.

Yeah, I get all that.

Downloading porn took FOREVER -- let alone a game. 30 or more minutes just to download a 5-minute Realplayer clip.

Everything now feels... the same. I remember Geocities and Angelfire and people experimenting with websites and shit and connections getting faster, etc.

It's nothing spectacular now.

For the first time in my life I kind of want to own a gun. Not sure how the hell to approach it with the wifey. I'm a pretty cautious person but we have three kids, I'd have to do a lot of legwork to make sure I was being responsible. And I'm not sure when I'll ever have that kind of time. Hm.

Just ignore him. He's going through his "rebellious phase". Remember when we were young and blamed the older generations for all our woes? He'll grow up soon enough.

I fucking hate Tumblr

I came here from /cgl/

You should know, you're the biggest source of our studies seeing as you're 9th generation euro inbreds.

>text.faster.than old tags
As if that amounts to something worthwhile.
I'm 61 and I work circles around shits like you every day. I forgotten more in the last five minutes than you will learn in the next five months.

30 is old on the internet.
I've been here since Zimmerman

Yup. I feel ya, OP.
25 here. I came here back in 2009 or 10. I first browsed /adv/ and Cred Forums.

Neee näää.... Neeeee nääääääää
There is really a /lgbt/ ? I THOUGHT THAT WAS A FUCKING MEME

Was it weird for the country to be in another major war so soon after WWII?

F

51, started coming here about four years ago and I'm hooked.

>tfw I'm 23 and have been here since the beginning, and before Cred Forums I shitposted on &TOTSE

Giving internet access to a kid in third grade was a mistake.

Do you feel like you should have to have the right to work anywhere else then a hospital?

They're 44 year old tits so calm the fuck down
No sandwich for you

I used to play Team Fortress on a 56k Mindspring dialup. They released a 60MB update once and it took me at least 12 hours to download it. I was sweating bullets the whole time praying to all things holy that my connection wouldn't drop. Also, I used to walk to school in the snow uphill both ways.

Just turned 34. Hate liberals with a passion. Have owned my own business since I was 23....

I turn 42 tomorrow

They weren't - they might have been trending that way, but they weren't like the present. Degeneracy in this country has accelerated insanely in the last decade.

37. Married 3 years. 2-year-old son.

Been on Cred Forums since 2006. Abandoned it in 2013. Been on Cred Forums ever since.

There is no where else to talk. No where. Kill all fucking communists.

Bonus: I believe in Kek

I still listen every day to their youtube vids. Really funny.

Heh. Fucking Realplayer. Back then peoples' pron folders were mpegs, wmvs, realplayer. I don't know what other formats I'm forgetting.

44 still counts as milf, which is acceptable in my book. don't mention being a cow if you don't feel like showing udders

A lot of these angry "kid's table" posters don't even know Paul McCartney was in another band before "Wings"!!

Class of '93 represent...

Happy birthday nigger lover

Chinks are also shit at originality, copying everything the whites have manufactured and made pointless tweaks to it.

AVI, too.

Realplayer fucking sucked so much and EVERYONE used it, which made it even worse.

Only 42, but still old I guess.

This place gave me hope again that not all people have gone full retard. Plus, I've somehow learned how to deal with daily stress better by blowing off steam and shitposting with the youngsters daily.

What started as "I guess I'll check Cred Forums out once in a while" became my daily vice, the only place I bother with online these days. It has been my home for a few years now, and always will be.

23 here started when Operation Overlord started. As beta lurker weeb. Now i am getting married in 3m. Fuck life is fast.

96 here you kids get off my lawn

Listen I have better things to do with my life than pick up the foreskins of Dutchmen Jews off the surgery floor I'm going to be a vet and cure European women of infectious diseases contracted from Arabs

Absolute newfag, been lurking since 2006, freshman year of highschool

You are the only other person in the world that remembers Mr. T ate my balls - my life is complete

Also, excellent taste in door games

newfag here. Just turned 30. Been on Cred Forums for about 2 years now. Just recently started visiting /pol for the lols

This is true, but I think that is because of the internet. There is no way some of this shit would've happened without social justice warriors pushing their agenda so easily over the net without real world repercussions. I have no issues with LGBT bullshit, but in reality they'd have been curb stomped into oblivion pre internet.

Not really that was the norm back then. My Grandfather fought in both the Boer War and then took my father with him to fight in China during the Boxer Rebellion, Dad fought in WW1 and my Uncle went and fought in Russia during the civil war, war really was normal for my family, and for most of Australia back then.

Pretty sure they are unaware of Wings as well

Yeah, losing a connection during a download was a huge bummer.

Just had to leave the computer running all night and hope when you wake-up that everything's good to do.

One of the funniest threads I have ever seen on Cred Forums Cred Forums was one started by someone very angry with Scotland. The insults that flew back and forth were hilariously colorful and generally civil.

>51
It's Satan. Relevant, actually, because I am 51 as well and started on Cred Forums about three years ago on /x/. It was recommended to me because Halloween was nearing and I love spoopy stuff. After four months on /x/, though, I became bored and the same person recommended I try Cred Forums and viola, here I am. Still.

Take your time. Find a range that offers instruction, if you'd like. I definitely recommend maintaining peace in your household first. Start with .22LRs they're cheap, and entirely nonthreatening for the most part. You can also get the family involved if they seem interested.

Anything past 25 is considered ancient in Cred Forums.

I heard my grandpa was posting here a few weeks ago. Said Cred Forums was an interesting place that had varied opinions, although somewhat respectful of their elders.

Why he would use my laptop in the first place is beyond me, normally he's busy meditating or out on the town.

What did you guys say to Baba? You probably didn't piss him off since he's a spirtual yogi like monk, but still. That's my grandpa.

The whole Zimmerman thing was great. I remember staying up until about 3am watching the live trial. Fun times.

Awesome, do you partake in the Pepe posting as well? It feels weird sharing pictures of a cartoon frog as an old dude, but when in rome, right? The kids here fucking love that frog.

Now I am truly intrigued, my lady. Does your husband post here as well?

Happy Birthday!

>2012
Get the fuck out, newfag.

>Have owned my own business
Doing what, may I ask?

I'm 78. I have been here since the Brussels bombing, my grandson recommended that I come here, he showed me around and stuff.

Fuck I wish the yanks had wiped them out. You have no idea how happy I was when President Truman nuked the cunts.

Depends on your definition of degeneracy desu....but I truly believe the real fight is Nationalism vs Globalism

Don't get you're panties in a twist. Needed to check if you we're /pol eligable.
Seeing as you're going to study being a vet or some other fucking nursery job, you're not a feminist. As such you're not the cause of the refugee crisis. You know your place in society, good for you.

My Great grandfather fought against you Aussies in the Afrika corps. The other two were Waffen SS. Last one was a pilot in the Luftwaffe.

I think the Internet helped, absolutely.

I remember when The Real World came out in the early 90s while I was in HS, and suddenly, cheap "real" programming was realized as a ratings hit among young people - not being a girl or a homo, I didn't get the draw, but every girl and homo I knew was obsessed with it, and now, the template of the first Real World is the template for everything. Sucks, really, because it was a terrible show, as earnest as the first season was.

Rock and roll was the single most damaging movement to Western society in the 20th century.

This too

The "omg the sky is falling" meme
There are wars all the time now but they never reach complete chaos because the powers of destruction are too colossal, and nobody would like to be the victor and reign over radioactive ashes

Yet the fear-mongering is still that WWIII lurks around the corner. However if Hillary is elected, the elites will take it as a sign people WANT this endgame conflict.

tldr; vote Trump make Murica great again

im 30 mate

Data mining again, NSA? Can't believe people still fall for this. Damn this shit gets old (like me, Im 43, live in Mangum, Oklahoma, have blonde hair and green eys, voting Jill Stien, and once fucked Cyndi Lauper in a Steak-and-Ale bathroom in Branson, Missouri).

56 here. I started coming to Cred Forums when the US election season started heating up last year.

I've been reading Cred Forums ever since just before the original boxxy flood, whenever that was.

I also check out Cred Forums a lot.

>Thread for old people
>People in their 20s respond with their age
End yourself

Ghost is how old? 50?

it is weird knowing that there is some kids on here though

i judge by merit of their posts and dont think how old they are

Currently 25...I came on here when I was 16...I believe it was right after Snacks got the ban hammer. Most people I find online are actually over 35+, surprisingly.

93 here

I regret not spilling enough aryan blood

I just spent 8 minutes watching a video on that thanks to your comment. Looks pretty good. I don't normally like the console 3rd person. Shit, but it looks interesting.

Also kind of funny, game was made by monolith? I thought they were long out of business. They made one of if not THE best fps of all time: Blood.

Glad I never fought against the Krauts, my older brother got sent to North Africa, tough cunts he reckoned.

damn, I remember that show now. You are completely correct, that was the beginning of reality TV.

>I'm 57, been on Cred Forums since about December 2012.

newfag

50 been here since we bailed from SA

Ironworking.

I miss BBS'. That was actually my first introduction to the internet. I huge, local BBS. Had the funnest time conversing with people in real time who lived in a 100 mile radios. Would meet up in a local bar. Went on a few dates. Fun times.

Oh, my first job in college I worked on a Wang computer and the mouse did not exist so I learned how to do everything via keyboard. Wish I could remember.

What the fuck is a wings you old faggot

Thank you for the reply. Though I do think the demographics issues in white nations will lead to legitimate total war, I've seen what these people are like when I fought in Afghanistan and other wars.

You did not fuck Cyndi Lauper dude??! If you're serious, please, and I am being serious, please tell me how tight/loose that pussy was and what did it smell like? I am being serious Cred Forums bro.

Hey guys, I made a new thread as somebody requested. This one has reached the bump limit. Switch over when your ready.

i remember when that 1st came out lol

atm im excited for titanic:honour and glory

Cool. Do you make iron gates and things like that?

I'm 18 but I'm so afraid of getting old
I have accomplished nothing in my life and I'm afraidn I'll remain being a virgin loser

Yeah, I'm mostly a run-of-the-mill conservative, and the very few real life conservative friends I have all live far away and are busy with jobs and kids and stuff like I am. Cred Forums is basically the closest thing kinda-young-ish conservatives or non-liberals have to a safe space that I know of.

i built one in the mid 90s as a kid...made it about aerosmith and duke nukem lol

excalibur i think the programme was to surf? merlin was the tool to build BBS sites.

I'm 48. 49 next month.

They are truly a vile race, constantly imitating us whether it's in technology or even in the pop music industry, young gook girls are having plastic surgery to look more white, it's sad really.

My father was a company commander in an American infantry unit. His company was an armed graves registration unit. They were an active combat unit when there was shooting and then during lulls in combat they retrieved American dead off battlefields and out of towns.
He was 25 at the time. He said you could always tell the replacements who were killed because they weren't wearing combat boots, just shoes and some strapped device attached to the shoes to hold their pants leg in. He had a CIB and brought home a Nazi armband and Nazi ceremonial dagger. At wars end he was a Major and 25 years old.

Yes....and you're welcome.

get it done user....it was only 5 mins ago for me yet its been 12 years

Lol man, you're 18 years old. You have plenty of time to ruin your life with pussy. Beat that meat and party your balls off.

You build a BBS? Impressive. I don't know about merlin or excalibur, I just was introduced to the BBS and had my time on it.

We can, primarily we hang structural steel.

Chin up kid. You're too fucking young to be depressed.

Hey there

Do you post in the brit/pol/ threads?

All of them died before I was born except for the one that served in Das Reich on the Eastern Front, the shit he told me turned my stomach inside out and I've fought wars. That man had such a hate for communists it was contagious, but his father was beaten to death by them and he lived homeless as a teen because of it.

Source on the gif?

I'm 38, and one of my friends posts on here and also on Cred Forums. I think it's the ability to freely speak your mind without some SJW harpy shrieking at you.

i was 9,i vaugly remember surfing also..a site called silicon cellar

i remember downloading tomb raider 1 demo for pc....a GAME through your PHONE LINE?!?!?!?!? was like magic lol

How, I'm a fucking loser

I'm 42.

Before I answer, WTF is happening in Canada??
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-21/canadian-mint-employee-allegedly-smuggled-140000-gold-inside-his-rectum

20 here. Been here since 2013. It's great to see there are folks here with more life experiences than me, like veterans.

For what it's worth, I'm going to do my best to teach my children their history and how each age was defined by a few good men.

Impressive!

You'd mentioned something about gun ownership a few posts up - I recommend shotguns.

Extremely cheap to start, ammo is cheap also.

The wife can't bitch if you go to a pawn shop (yes, go to a pawn shop) and pick up a used Mossberg 500 or Mossberg Maverick 88 for $150 and then buy some shells for $30. Find a range and shoot some shit.

If in a rural area, range is not needed. Go innawoods. And shoot.

I'm not a /k/fag by any means - just a normal joe like you who wanted to shoot something. Shotguns are where it's at. The wife WILL clear it at those price points.

Gotta go put the little one to bed, goodnight fellow oldbro

That game was so fuckin good. We had about 8 of us that played on my local board that had that game. Ferocious wars, attrition, back room handshake deals, doublecrossing, triplecrossing...Shit was great.

There was another door game that was run on apple boards that was sword and sorcery based but I can't for the life of me remember the name. Euro something?

Remember how fuckin cool it was the first time you logged in to a citadel based board? "Holy shit it's like a text building!" Good stuff!

109 year-old rep'rting in, to all of thee young anonymous folks i wanteth to sayeth thee shall certainly nev'r leaveth this lodging ehehe... 'r rath'r th're only beest a one way out and yond's down. gas the kikes fellows and may thee nev'r receiveth cuck 'r did lie with a coal burning wench

>a GAME through your PHONE LINE?!?!?!?!? was like magic
I know! Pretty cool. And access to the BBS was through the phone as well, had to purchase points to get it to log in. I still have a land line, would not live without one.

Why are all the young faggots on this board so surprised that so many oldfags browse Cred Forums?

There were very popular BBSs in the late 70s, 80s, and early 90s. And the kids who browsed those boards in their teens and 20s are at least in their mid 40s, if not mid 60s, by now.

By the way, check out BBS: The Documentary. Fascinating shit if you're into early Internet culture, tech, and stuff.

It's part of it bro. It gets better but you have to make the change happen. It won't knock on your door. Go and outside and do something, anything. You'll meet people and life will happen. Never sell yourself short either, no matter what.

Impressive! Though I obviously don't like to hear my forefather's brothers being killed it is a reality of war, and it is nice to hear about strong honorable men in such a dismal time.

triggered.

Okay lets get a few things straight. For one I'm from the UK, liberals and conservatives are different here so calling me a liberal is not what you think.

Two, Hillary and Trump are not serious presidential candidates. You should vote so you can watch your ballot go down the toilet.

Oh and btw, bankers in the UK own a majority of your debt alongside the Chinese.

>proud to be American

I vaguely remember Mr. T ate my balls but had no idea what the hell it was about. In fact, I think I only remember references to it which were years after the fact.

Some of the earliest memes I can remember as they happened are Irrational Exuberance and of course All Your Base.

My school had the awesome old English guy who was in charge of all the computers and tech stuff (the school was founded by English Benedictines, he came over from England to work there very early on). One day he comes into a room where we were meeting with our faculty adviser, his office was right next to it so sometimes he just came to hang out.

He looks at one of us and says, "have you heard? All of our base are belong to us." Huh? "You don't know about this? All your base are now belong to us, yes." Perfect crisp English accent. This was either late 2000 or early 2001, I was in high school. The guy was close to 80 at the time I think, fought in WWII when he was 18. Fits theme of the thread.

Crazy stuff! Thanks for sharing, man.

Down in New Orleans, people only ran Wildcat, WWIV and VBBS boards. I think I know what Citadel is...I just don't think I've ever logged into one. Maybe once.

I think EVE Online (which I tried very, very briefly) is just like Tradewars 2002 - only - not as good. I think they got some ideas from Tradewars.

As far as the swords and sorcery went, I can only remember Legend of the Red Dragon and Usurper

Literally been here since 2003 and I'm 23. Kill yourselves, scrub faggots.

Before the internet got real big I used to visit AOL's "Over 40" forum in the mid to late 1990s. AOL people are thieves btw

Threads dead. Ask again in the next one or (preferably) shoot me a throwaway email and I'll tell you the story. Just delete email right away

>voting for a jew that has no chance of winning
Thank's for throwing your vote away you incredible faggot.

Yeah, I'd definitely have to do baby steps and take instruction like you suggest. My wife's best friend from high school comes from a family that are NRA members, would take her shooting sometimes, etc. So I'm probably just worrying too much that she'd freak out at the idea. Thanks for the advice.

Secret shame: I think the stupid California/NY legal ARs are kind of fun looking.

yeah chatrooms was big back then

somert about "sysop" also meaning system operator

Cities are degenerate shitholes full of degenerates stuffing their shitholes, what did you expect.

[email protected] Also interested because i worked at a Steak and Ale. I loved that salad bar man.

Irony is a thing on the internet.

I spent quite a few nights in college looking at Photoshop Phriday and Worth1000 contests.