This is currently the election map based on the most recent polls

How does it feel to try your hardest and still fail?

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton-5635.html
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo#now
youtube.com/watch?v=FHygejdOV0w
youtube.com/watch?v=x5IS6Ya005E
youtube.com/watch?v=nkTQRB2GzBI
youtube.com/watch?v=wZOv6eO4bhU
cnn.com/2016/09/20/politics/2016-election-white-working-class-voters/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_u6_TJCKjmM
youtube.com/watch?v=-Vx8RPrcXFI
youtube.com/watch?v=HdneXCEkIdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=j07nGTfKyBE
youtube.com/watch?v=TLlolVjf3h8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_privilege#Definition
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thank you for correcting the record

>YFW winning a bunch of ass-backwards tiny states with no electoral votes doesn't win the election

Debates are going to be a landslide.

Florida's going Red

Dang, I forgot the election was being held today.

>Florida

Try again shill cunt

Nice try shill. FLA is toss up right now.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton-5635.html

>this close to the debates and this little of a lead

Hillary is done.

That stupid fucking celebrity ad made him fall in the polls
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo#now
HILLARY FOR PRISON

literally tip FL and win

>Nate Poloniumstein says Trump's ahead in Florida

>tfw my state wants clinton, excuse me, just gonna go swandive into a woodchipper

California really needs to be split up, it's worth way too many votes as it is

Nate poloniumstein.

Ive been here too long...

>your state will never be red

Maine 2 goes Trump, same for florida

Yup, Trump embarrassed himself in the primary debates and always did badly in states following them

no it aint.

was in Miami the other day
ole mehico, ole cuba, ole Haiti.,

same shit in Orlando.

that leaves what.... faggot ass Jacksonville and what was it...... uhm.. that shithole next to mobile Alabama.

FL is going hillary

You should know, 6 months ago you weren't dropping in the polls.

>Florida
>Blue

There's not enough jews here for that senpai

How does it feel to get billions pushed into a campaign against someone that doesn't have to do shit to compete to a woman and still lose.

heh

The showers are coming closer and closer schlomo.

Please do.

noooooooo!

youtube.com/watch?v=FHygejdOV0w

elections are funny, we should do this every 4 years.

You seem upset. Did your daddy fuck you?

Did you love it?

>Reagan
>Minnesota
>red

NO, NO
Minnesota won't be red

Why do you think the debates will hurt hillary?

lmao no he didn't, the debates are the reason he won the primaries

Saying you'll vote is a lot easier than actually doing it.

Unfortunately, even if it were to be split, the regions with the highest population density (and thus electoral votes) would still be blue states.
Less of a powerhouse, but only just so.

>FL
>blue

What are the blue states? Ones with university?

consider my record corrected thats a real eye opener

Florida is a large state. Texas has some liberal cities too

Donald Trump is of the element that is Hillary's weakness.

She cannot seem human. She cannot speak properly. She needs a stage, she cannot have a conversation.

Trump is just the linguistical perfect counter to Hillary's speech format and he will make her look absolutely stupid fake and heartless with the simplest of moves.

All he has to do to beat hillary is be himself. Now hillary, has to change everything to hope to match Trump during a debate.

>FL
>Blue

AHAHAHAHAHA
The WEWest of WEWs Lad.

How is Trump doing in Florida?

SHY TORY

>SHY TORY

SHY TORY

>SHY TORY

SHY TORY

>SHY TORY

So, how does this change if she has another episode? Hillary is starting to look like she may not make it to election day.

Good thing Republicans are winning in terms of new voters. None of whom would be polled.

Pennsylvania is red after the first debate.

I did polling in Michigan. There is no way Hillary is getting the Mitten. No way in Hell. If she even gets 45% I'd bet it was completely rigged.

Gay men hate Hillary.
Young gays support Trump (though it might just be to be "edgy" to their older lovers)
Black men with families support Trump.
Entrepreneurs support Trump.

The only group Hillary really gets are black women.... and if they have a man then he is probably going Trump.

Hillary is fucked here. Nothing in our polling gives her even a slight chance.

Why does commiefornia have 55? Does it have a huge population compared to the other states?

Thanks for the anecdote. I now #Stump4Trump.

When Hillary does speak, in large televised events, the polls swing in her favor. Her approach is considered and methodical, if a bit robotic. I would argue being calculating should benefit her during 1 on 1 debate.

Read a fucking poll. Trump has been leading Florida consistently

dont let your dreams be memes

Trump is up in Florida, which puts him over 270

So all he needs to do is flip Florida which is already within a couple of points and a complete toss up?

Hell, I would have bitten your hand off for that if it was offered to me when Trump secured the nomination.

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, FLORIDA

This, also is getting a point in Maine.

He's gon' weeeyn

>ole Haiti.

youtube.com/watch?v=x5IS6Ya005E

LA, SF, etc

>How does it feel

youtube.com/watch?v=nkTQRB2GzBI

youtube.com/watch?v=wZOv6eO4bhU

>commiefornia.
>shit tons of mexicans
>american mexicans make roaches look sterile.

Her approach is mechanical.

The reason she was able to gain points during the democrat convention was because of the celebrities she brought on to speak against Trump.

Hillary is an absolutely awful speaker regardless of what political affiliation you have.
That is simply a fact.

She cannot handle crowds, so she talks in small houses instead of making rallies, whilst Trump calls the crowd out for being bought and ends up with a favorable opinion from that SAME crowd.

Trump is a mass speech genius.

Everything Hillary does is a movement that signals dishonesty. From the way she laughs to the way she lets words hang in the air.

When she says "We are going to build bridgeeeeeeeees..." It is as if she was half screaming and not imposing or just not believing, and then you see "WE ARE GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN." and Trump just sounds perfect in each note he hits.

There is NO contest. Hillary has no way to win against Trump. Its someone who sounds purely honest, however mean it may be, against the one who sounds dishonest. Its the person who looks imposing and deserving against the one who was submissive to Obama and to her husband.
It is the man who fucked superstars and dumped them like nothing against the woman who was cucked and was politically powerless to leave her husband.

Hillary HAS no face. She is nothing. She cannot believe what she says herself and so she can never beat someone as forceful and as imposing as Trump.

Maine goes blue, fucktard.

>that is simply a fact
You don't seem to realize that her operative has changed.
See originally in this election, most republicans held that belief that all Trump needed to do was merely appear competent. Tone himself down, and steer clear of fuckups long enough to get into the white house. But then Trump changed the definition of fuckup, or the political gaffe.
And thats when the tables turned.
For democratic leaning voters, all Hillary must do is appear competent. She can sleepwalk her way through these debates so long as she nails Trump on key issues. So long as it's youtube clip-able and buzzfeed worthy.
Trump has most certainly brought Hillary down to his level, but much of Cred Forums is mistaken for thinking its a level on which she can not comfortably operate.

no he hasn't. at best FL has been too close to call.

keep in mind a lot of ppl in fl got their citizenship THIS fall so they can vote against him. they aren't in your poll database.

to call FL for trump is retarded at best, cynical at worst. its Hillary leaning. certainly not safe for her but sure as fuck not trumps yard

fl may be a large state but its 90% swamps and gators, and those don't vote. the largest metro areas are going Hillary and taking the state with it.

This.

Trump has pretty much no shot of winning FL at this point.

Wow. You kids are really starting to sound desperate. How long have you been working for, errrr I mean volunteering for her campaign?

this. bitch has been at it for 35 fucking years. that's longer than most of the cunts on pol have been alive for.

she knows the game, expect her to smash him in the face, like obongo did and won the debates AND presidency.

for all the Hillary hate on here, there is this hilarious ignorance that this is what she does. its her life. some stupid fucks on an iphone in a dorm think they can outdo her at her own game. bitches pls

>Trump has pretty much no shot of winning FL at this point.

Trump will get the Cuban vote. That's all he needs to tip Florida red.

>trumps percent is higher than yesterday

;^)

>she knows the game, expect her to smash him in the face, like obongo did and won the debates AND presidency
But Obongo beat Hillary and he was a one-term senator with no experience.

all of my 35 years voting for republicans diligently in state/local and national except ONCE.

how many voting cycles have you been part of? is this your first? you sound overly excited and naive

He's not getting it, no shot.

I fucking love you man.

This guys are so fucking stupid and delusional. Trump won't win FL, he won't win CO or NM. He'll be lucky to get over 200 Electoral College votes at this point.

He sold the dream. The dream Bernie tried to market as well.

He was also competing against her, not against a republican. The whole ideological grind was honestly too close to call for most people. But when you have repub vs dems, trust me, gonna be a whole easier choice for just about any voter.

party lines aside, Hillary is selling a more appealing version of the coolaid.

I'm 43, girl. In reality, FL is actually tied realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton-5635.html

>More appealing
>>Vote for me: I'm above the Law and will use the Presidency to continue destroying our economy and your communities because it's The Current Year

>Hilary clit fags litteraly in full shill and damage control

lmao

>He sold the dream.
AKA Obongo played the game better than Hillary despite having no experience.

>He'll be lucky to get over 200....

First they put the handicapped on the stage, and I said nothing because I don't watch Hillary speeches.

They then put the retards on /pol, and I had to respond, because blatant stupidity deserves an immediate response.

nigger i literally live in tampa FL
no one is voting hillary
old people and white people love trump
our secret ace in the hole though the cubans, yes first gen cuban all vote conservitive since they know how shit it was under castro
Fl is going red- florida fag

yes aka too close to call.

im saying she will take it because a lot of new voters in FL will be at the polls this year, voters that aren't being reflected in the polling up to the elections.

it doesn't take a lot to tip the scales. don't be surprised if FL gets carried by 20000 votes.. it happened with bush before, didn't it.. some stupid low number

>more appealing

Then why is king nigger and RDJ shilling it?

>democrats
>increased turnout from 2012 and 2008
HAHAHAHAHAHA

hate to break it to you, but the message of unity is still more appealing than the message of division.

whether people agree with the way the country is, neither trump nor hill are doing shit about it. they are both however selling you an idea. hers is way more universal and inclusive.

You can say that. He had the new guy smell. He was young. He was black. He was... exotic? That's a way to put it.

hillbag and trumper are both old kikes with decades of baggage behind them in different sectors. There is no Obama fresh prince factor here to steal the show

Not a Trumpfag but polls have been so close and all over the place, they don't mean shit at this point. Once the dust settles after the debate a clear favorite will emerge.

Let them keep thinking Shillary will get the same record-breaking minority turnout Obongo got, they don't seem to understand minority turnout will go back to shit like it usually is now that they don't have one of their own to vote for

>hers is way more universal and inclusive.
>calls 20% of Americans deplorable and irredeemable

How is that more inclusive than Trump?

>Trump
>not exotic

jewwood is liberal. I suspect actor cunts are truly scared on the personal level of the idea of trump. I doubt they are shilling. they really believe what they say

>hers is way more universal and inclusive.
Does it include us Basket of Deplorables?

>Hillary
>Unity

Pick one.

>this guys
>spic
explains your post history and tripfaggotry

I am talking deeper than that.

She will not be able to look competent against Trump because she is unable to create that image when faced with his own.

Trump goes deeper than Obama ever did.

Watch Trump speaking without a prompter, and then watch Hillary speaking with the help of a prompter and you'll notice that she is way off.

It is no surprise she lost to obongo.

implying niggers voted obongo and not white libs.

frend pls

this

>trump
>votes for trump

pick one

Glad to know you're angry that I'm right.

Hillary is going to get more votes than Obama this time around due to the population boom and amnesty.

He goes off prompter but skirts facts. I'm not sure that is going to hold up so well against a well researched candidate. Moderators begin to crack down at this point of the election cycle as well.

I'm not surprised she lost to obongo but I would be surprised if she lost to trump.

im a white Czech/Austrian (heil!). the only spic here is the one you will hire tomorrow to paint your house.... hopefully its not your own father

im ok with that.

>the population boom
What?

>amnesty
There has been no amnesty.

>>trump
>votes for trump
>pick one

OK, time to put on your helmet before you do any more damage to your head.

>WAH MUH TRUMP ECHO CHAMBER SAFE SPACE
Hi, Tumblr/the_donald!

You guys don't seem to know how voting works.

Let's say there are:
>100 voters who love candidate X, and hate candidate Y
>and
>100 voters who hate candidate X, but feel pretty men about candidate Y

Do you know how this works? Because in the above case, candidate X wins by a landslide.

>Unity

Trump's message is "Let's be American"
Hillary's is "Fuck America"

Good thing Trump is beating Shillary in the white vote

Fake and gay, CTR cunt shill.

you didn't get it did you?

you can have trump OR votes for trump.

you can't have both. trump is not compatible with votes. he is a great entertainer tho. so pick

>trump the personality you love
>votes for trump at the ballot box

you can only choose one

There's other races, fucktard.

How about you google the amount of people who got legalized in the past 4 years?

VA and FL will be red.

>Hillary is going to get more votes than Obama

2016 Hillary couldn't even beat 2008 Hillary

>Trump wants to implement nationwide stop-and-frisk
Of course, no one will mind that

You are going on the false premise that people 100% vote for the person, and not for the policies behind that person.

that's why trump will lose. hey I will vote for trump sure. he is awesome. but not way will I cast a fucking BALLOT for trumps policies.

>How about you google the amount of people who got legalized in the past 4 years?
Obongo's amnesty executive order got struck down, so I have no idea what you are talking about.

>you didn't get it did you?you can have trump OR votes for trump. you can't have both. trump is not compatible with votes. he is a great entertainer tho. so pick>trump the personality you love>votes for trump at the ballot boxyou can only choose one

I think you are trying way too hard for a "cake and eat it too" analogy.

Not even close, but here's a +1 for trying.

Glad to know you tacitly admit you are a filthy shitskin. I didn't even read your post and it sounds like you're so stupid that you think I'm someone you were talking to previously. To be expected of a subhuman double digit retarded fucking spic. Learn the English language you stupid faggot. Better yet kill yourself.

Good thing white usa born vote is the only vote that decides the election... well maybe, in 1970....

god you people are stupid. What the fuck are you even talking about I didnt quote you moron

It's so sad that California and Florida have so much power in the Election. Literally the two most backwards, liberal shit holes of America.

I have lived in both, and currently live in California, and anytime I make a nice statement about Trump heads all around me turn, eyes roll, and people judge.

If Hollywood would just back Trump you we wouldn't have to have a Murdering Criminal in the White House for the next 4 years.

>Not winning every Obama voter
>Not winning 85% of Bernie supporters
>Not winning neo-cons

Yeah, he's done. He's not winning Florida.

I'm actually Irish, so have fun calling me a shitskin!

This.

>The showers are coming closer and closer schlomo

I can't breathe

If white people everywhere in the country vote republican, then Trump would win in a massive landslide.

>point out Shillary won't get the same minority turnout as Obongo
>"well he won because of the white vote"
>point out Trump is going to BTFO Shillary in the white vote
>"the white vote doesn't decide elections anymore"

Get it together before I report you to your supervisor, CTR

Pensacola? You think Pensacola is a shithole?

Kek will not lead us astray.

gotta love wyoming :D

Cake is delicious. I like to eat it. We will find out I guess. Nobody knows but pol needs to unfuck itself with the notion that trump will get 400 electoral votes and be emperor for all eternity

He's not getting 200, relax man. Hillary is going to wipe him clean.

How based is Colorado?

>Constitutional Carry
>Legal Weed
>/out/ as fuck
>Has finally gone red

if reality

While technically correct due to majority numbers, that's not a path that's even close to reality of being taken

What are the chances of Washington going red?

Louisianafag here, every WA fag I've met down here was a redneck.

Hey, florida is nothing like cali. I live in north fl and its trump central up in here. Anyone that thinks we'll swing blue is an idiot. I see so much on the ground trump support its unbelievable. Went to the jax rally and there was 6k if i remember right, with people being turned away. There was a small butthurt core lf BLM protestors and the standard fat ass hair dye types but that was seriously no more than 30-40 people.

Good thing Cred Forums anecdotes have no bearing on reality

Why not? All Trump has to do is swing more white vote and he wins. It's totally within the realm of possibility.

yes. its so shit its even got its own timezone so it doesn't pollute the rest of florida...

pensa/Jacksonville are essentially southern GA on steroids. but in relation to the rest of the state, are blobs of red that wont matter much. never have, never will. its all about Orlando, tampa and Miami-dade. with m/d deciding most elections.

huh, chrys was the man. glad he died by hearty keks

>swing more white vote
Pray tell, how will he do this?

>Good thing Cred Forums anecdotes have no bearing on reality
All the bullshit, trolling, and shitposts aside, /pol is a better indicator of America than it gets credit for.

As /pol goes, so goes the nation.

>irish
Yeah no one's buying that.
>this cholo so racis', ese
>irish

By not being anti-white like the democrats.

whites are pretty much split and well defined as white repubs and white dems.

there is a very small percentage of swingers within that white group.

trump has managed to piss off everyone else however. frankly, that's quite remarkable. how many people he has pushed away. vote for me so I can deport your parents. that gets ballots :)

>yew you could get more votes but lose the elections because you still use the electoral colleges in [current year]

cnn.com/2016/09/20/politics/2016-election-white-working-class-voters/index.html

Trump is absolutely dominating Shillary among whites without college degrees. Shillary is winning among whites with degrees but it's a closer margin and there are more without degrees than with degrees.

yeah, i'm sure every single swing state will go for hillary. from where the numbers stand in your picture, all trump would need would be one of either florida or pennsylvania, plus one of the great lakes states.

It's not red.

Even if he did win it, he won't win the election.

>*yfw*

Somehow I'm not surprised trumpets think not hating blacks is the same thing as hating whites. Why do these people always commit the black or white (kek) fallacy?

Ah, persecution complex. Got it.

the midwest is worthless

>there is a very small percentage of swingers within that white group
[citation needed]

I'm going off of poll numbers faggot. Some of the swings states ARE red.

So what? Persecution complex works for black voters. If whites feel like they are under attack (which they are; see the insane notion of white privilege), then they will go for Trump in droves.

Trump literally will never draw people to his side. All of the supporters he has now are all the supporters he will ever have, because anyone who is smart enough to not have gone to his side by now is smart enough to not go to his side ever.

Kek. Fuck off to Tumblr if you're so 'oppressed'.

And what about the panhandle?

ofc he is. these people are scared by anyone not from their county. all he has to do is poke them with the

>took yer jebs
>migrants
>muslims (a legit issue desu, but he has no solution either)
>Syria
>putin is based as fuck and my bro. rednecks love alpha males.
>muh soldiers! (welfare queens) need more handouts

can confirm, the most enthusiastic trump supporters i've met have been hispanic
t. north central florida

>Giving Florida to Clinton

lol

sage this slide shit

>the voter ceiling meme
wew

>liberals aren't openly anti-white
t. CTR

This 1000x

Time for libcucks to start shitting on the downtrodden, struggling people they claim to represent. It's like clockwork.

>Racism is gone! White privilege doesn't exist! Stupid dems!
In fact studies show that uneducated blacks are at a massive disadvantage in comparison to uneducated whites. I say "uneducated" because it diminishes with education.

Which also shows that the way to help black people is better education but idk taxes or something.

>conservatives aren't openly anti-everything
t. the_donald

I was in Austin the other day and everyone there is liberal. I guess Texas is going blue.

>In fact studies show that uneducated blacks are at a massive disadvantage in comparison to uneducated whites.
And is that self-inflicted or the fault of white people?

My record is corrected. The goyim heard you. You can leave now.
Stupid google

>Cred Forums is conservative meme
Lurk more dummy

More people voted for Trump in the Pennsylvania primary than the number of people who voted total in the past two Republican primaries, a blue Pennsylvania is strikingly possible this election

Florida is another possibility

Ummm?

Okay? Are you a fucking retard or something?

I choose the second one then. Because if I chose votes for Trump then Trump will be voted in???

Seriously what are you even trying to say, kid

You're forgetting that Trump doesn't actually believe in helping the working class or non-college graduates. Why would he? He's wealthy and his children are wealthy. Trump only says shit to get retards like you to rally with him.

>ole cuba
every cuban I know is voting for trump

Lurk more degenerate

>expecting KEK not to give Trump trips

Are you retarded? I should've been more clear about the study. Two identical resumes were sent to employers, one was white and one was black but they were both very bad. The black resume received significantly less calls back about the job.

Unless you're trying to say that the people reviewing the resumes were self-hating black people then obviously it's the fault of the white people reviewing the resumes.

I couldn't give a fuck about poor fucks and niggers etc.

im however shown daily that trump has no fucking idea of policy and what the fuck he is doing. the closer we get the more he will shine as an empty bottle.

I cannot help put someone in office who is literally faggot joe arpaio and on top of that thinks running the country is an episode of the apprentice where he flies over to X country and screams YOU ARE FIRED to their government. and magically things happen. cause that's his fucking idea desu

Most Cubans, including myself, are hardcore right wingers you fucking retard. (Teen Cruz, Marco Rubio) And no, we don't give a shit about Trump insulting them. We're anti Communist.

This.

>Militarize the police:
youtube.com/watch?v=_u6_TJCKjmM

>Ivanka Trump progressive feminism:
youtube.com/watch?v=-Vx8RPrcXFI

>No weed, no abortions:
youtube.com/watch?v=HdneXCEkIdQ

>Drugs are poison, don't smoke:
youtube.com/watch?v=j07nGTfKyBE

>Old man sky-god:
youtube.com/watch?v=TLlolVjf3h8

>it's a florida decides the election episode
haven't we had enough of these

>gays meaning anything

>YFW trump is a christfag

This is pretty great because it forces Cred Forums to either acknowledge that trump is blue-pilled or acknowledge that trump is only saying the things that will get votes.

>Two identical resumes were sent to employers, one was white and one was black but they were both very bad.
Which of the two is more likely to be involved in criminal activity?

Holy NEET, batman! Employers can view your criminal record, robot.

Two Corinthians walk into a bar...

You simply said that they sent resumes. A background check is typically performed later in the hiring process. Don't evade the question.

no. you are a spic supporter. cruz and Rubio are fucking spics.

there is a small group of Cubans who want the USA to nuke cuba cuz
>muh communism

you are however, the fucking mental minority. I guess the alex jones of Cubans? how does that feel you fucking immigrant trash? get deported back to cuba. the only reason you are even in this country is because we allowed you to immigrate. fucking garbage

It's "politically incorrect" to talk like that, even though the question you just stated was legitimate in context to reality.

Asking a straight up question like that is not the way

>implying Cred Forums ain't a Christian board
Fuck off shill. Christians have been on the trump train before Cred Forums even existed.

I'm merely giving the explanation for the results. It has nothing to do with racism or privilege; just reality.

lol

You're implying that the employer is going to check the criminal background.

This isn't a matter of whether the employer checks or not.

He's asking you A QUESTION.

ANSWER THE QUESTION.

>If I were asked that question, I would say "The black man". Because I know what I know, and I don't need a fucking STUDY for that

So triggered. You're the one making assumptions about Cubans which makes you as retarded as a nigger. At least my white European lineage is from three generations ago.

fuck off redneck pos. just stay in bama if you hate liberals.

Oh, I know user.

I see reality for what it is.

And the reality is that OBVIOUSLY. The black man would be more likely to be involved in criminal activity.

Libtards would ask: Why would you assume that? (It's a trick to just make you look racist)

To which I would reply : "I'm just answering the question"

>Florida
>Blue

Niqqa please

That's not evading the question dumbass. You're not arguing that it's not racist, you're just arguing that racism is okay which means you're missing the point.

The only thing Cubans hate more than Castro is the Clintons. Most of them are right wing. Sure, the younger generations will probably lean democrat if they actually bother to show up and vote. Florida has a republican governor and a republican state senate though so the voter suppression laws have been in place for quite a while. Trump will win Florida and he'll probably win PA. Clinton's been steadily sinking in the polls, she's barely holding a lead with "likely" voters and Trump will win on the backs of those "unlikely voters".

If he doesn't win the electoral vote, he's still likely to win the popular vote and whoooo boy. Better get your bunker ready.

The only christians here are trolls and retards. Which one are you?

are you upset I called you out?
>cross the border ILLEGALY.. get citizenship cuz Cuban
>but deport all the other illegals. we are staunch conservatives
>blah blah

you are a joke. your community is a joke. you are literally a prison population castro unloaded on us because we are nice enough to accept your illegal immigrant ass.

>3 generations white
>European
are you argentine?

You still haven't answered the question. Here's the fallacy you are making: assuming that the black and white candidates are the same.

>Nate Poloniumstein
A little bit will kill you!

Exactly but he can't admit when he's wrong.

Trump fought Rubio and, Trump won
Trump fought Cruz and, Trump won
Trump fought the GOP and, Trump won
Trump fought the Clintons and, Trump won
Trump fought the Man and, Trump won
Trump fought the Commies and , Trump won

Okay so your argument isn't that the study doesn't prove racism. Your argument is that the study DOES prove racism, but that it's not a problem. There is no point in continuing this argument because you're moving the goalposts.

Am I a nut if I don't trust polls?

Seems like their main purpose is to push an agenda, and to influence/discourage voters.

>Trump fought the Clintons and, Trump won
>Trump fought the Man and, Trump won
>Trump fought the Commies and , Trump won
Wow! A real time traveler! Can I get the next Powerball numbers, friendo?

Trump fought the law, and the law won.

If the polls showed that trump was winning you wouldn't be saying that

>Am I a nut if I don't trust polls?
of course not. we don't like to believe in polls if they're not what we like

>Nate Poloniumstein
A little bit will kill ya!

florida is red though lol.

you tellin me a bunch of gays are gonna vote for the only candidate to openly rant about how much she hates gays?

what a giggle.

what's wrong with any of this?

Nope. I'm arguing against the notion of "white privilege." The reality is that the disadvantages blacks face in society is entirely self-inflicted. It has nothing to do with the specious notion of institutional privilege leftists clamour about.

Is it technically racist to assume a black man is more likely to commit a crime than a white guy? Sure. Is it wrong? No, it's just factual. Facts are racist.

>doesn't know Cubans are Spanish
>doesn't know Cubans are right wingers
>doesn't know everybody immigrated to the US except the natives
>doesn't know the prisoners were on the Mariel boatlift

Nigger, are you retarded? My blonde hair, green eyed mother was going to be sent to Russia for medical treatment but was allowed to go to the US instead. This happened in the 60s well before El Mariel.

Except for those times Trump was winning and hundreds of us said don't trust the polls. Not like I expect a fedora cuck to know.

>Florida
>Blue

>Faggot ass Jacksonville

Fuck you nigger, greetings from the true south

>florida
>blue

>Republicans are all racist!

Then goes on to stereotype every single Cuban.

Don't argue with him. Even being an actual Cuban, you're the "wrong type" of Cuban, so you don't know what you're talking about, He knows better.

CLINTON FOUGHT THE LAW AND TREY GOWDY WON

i voted for obunger in 2008 and i've been a democrat all my life even I realize the cunt is not getting any increased voter turnout

she has ZERO media recognition anywhere, less attention paid to her than fucking jeb

I guess everybody hates that faggot

It is not racist to say "Black people commit more crimes than white people" because that is a fact. It IS racist, however, to not hire someone WHOSE CRIMINAL RECORD YOU CAN CHECK because they are statistically more likely to have committed a crime.

>Clinton winning PA, FL, VA

What is this new meme?

probably the most realistic map i have seen posted here

You said nothing about hiring; just simply calling back. If you got some shitty resume from a guy named Tyrone, why would you waste your time calling them?

Tell me about it. I'm willing to bet money I'm whiter than he is. I detect a negroid-level IQ.

Holy shit so many people yelling at me about FL. I'M GOING OFF OF THE POLLS YOU RETARDS.

You realize, florida alone will win it for trump based on this.

same with me
voted for Obama in 2008; glad he beat HER and glad he beat neo-con McCain

was hoping for Ron Paul in 2012 and didn't give a fuck about the general; disliked Romney and was too lazy to vote for Obama

now in 2016 it's Trump vs the neo-cons so the choice is obvious

>Tell me about it. I'm willing to bet money I'm whiter than he is.

There ya go flashing that white privilege around again....

If you got some shitty resume from a guy named Mike, what makes Mike a better candidate for the job than Tyrone?

What did they mean by this?

Time is money. If you got a bunch of shitty resumes, I'd call Mike way before I'd call Tyrone.

>but dass raciss
Reality is racist.

>my own bias looks for patterns in the real world to confirm said bias
cool story oh btw you live in a shithole tampa is a scuzzy ass town

>muh anecdote
kys

but pols don't matter because of Trump is losing and that can't be because kek wills Trump winning!

Cred Forums in a nutshell

Yeah sure just like when she surged when Bernie bullied her on 15 dollar min wage and her kike media had to save her with "MUH SEXISM"! Meanwhile Trump had to basically debate 5 people at once with bias moderators and still won. Crooked Hillary couldn't even handle the C&C forum, shes going to get shlonged.

Okay, so I was right. I don't know why you're continuing this. You aren't saying that the study doesn't prove racism, you're saying that it DOES prove racism but that it's not a problem.

>Minnesota Red in '84
Someone has taught by a (((republican))).

>swing blue
>has been blue for 11 years
shill

good thing she had the backing of the entire DNC or else Bernie would have buried her (if he had balls to begin with)

I live in Palm Beach faggot, everyone under 40 is voting for Hillary.

Again, I'm arguing against the notion of white privilege not the existence of racism. And yes there's a difference.

Colorado Maine Michigan Virginia Pennsylvania will all go red if I roll dubs

Change your map to have Maine, both districts, blue.

>Someone has taught by
>has taught by

How's that third grade diploma working out?

So you're saying that white privilege doesn't exist, even though being a white person is easier than being a black person?

I live in Miami.

You don't know shit gringo

oh what, the election happened? dear me, I missed it and didn't get to vote! this is an outrage!

its like these faggots dont realize pol only liked him because he was a meme candidate then you get thesecreddit fags that come here and cant handle the real redpill that nothing but the keks matter here

I've been to New York, and I did not see a single Hillary sign there. It's going to be a landslide lads

that's not the case
the Trump leads in Florida according to most polls
the map looks like this

I hope you fall quickly to the ground when you are thrown out of a helicopter

How does it feel to brag about holding 3/4ths of the country hostage to your faggot beliefs, you fucking faggit

This has been proven already.

TUMBLING DOWN

It doesn't exist because east asians enjoy all the same benefits of being civilized.

Statistically, blacks are less intelligent, more criminal, and less capable on average. That is why they are lower on the socio-economic ladder. It has nothing to do with "institutional privileges" just biology.

Change Wisconsin and Penn And you have a realistic map.

>So you're saying that white privilege doesn't exist, even though being a white person is easier than being a black person?

Ask a seal if he thinks shark privilege exists.

Not all species, are created equal. That's just nature. Artificially pretending that every race is the same except for skin color is naïve.

It's perfectly fine to say that blacks are better athletes because of genetics, but say the same thing about white intelligence? Whoa there, that's racist!

>believing jew polls
dont hurt yourself when you lose

Maine is currently one red and one blue.

no he doesnt faggot last poll was dead even do you even moe? dumbass

Pretty sure PA is RED come election day. Trump signs all over the state comfirmed

>Pennsylvania

White privilege is defined as white people having it easier than black people. Studies show that white people have it easier than black people. You are not saying this is untrue, you are saying that this is untrue. Therefore, you are arguing that white privilege exists but that it is okay.

Not like it matters, Trump will get one vote out of Maine. Won't change a damn thing since he's losing FL and CO, probably NC too.

Kek wills zika added to list during Florida speech

>Won primaries with record number of Republican voter turnout when put up against 13 other nominees

Yes obviously he did terrible at the debates

>I'm not sure that is going to hold up so well against a well researched candidate.

You sound like a 2012 Republican speculating about the Ryan v. Biden debate. Guess what? The oh-so polished and researched Ryan lost.

>White privilege is defined as white people having it easier than black people.
That's not how it usually is defined. Most definitions talk about nonsense like institutional biases and social advantages.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_privilege#Definition

Notice how they all conveniently ignore east asians which thrive just as well as whites in western countries.

damn...really makes you think

Florida is going red, libcuck. I don't even know a single Hillary supporter.

>You're forgetting that Trump doesn't actually believe in helping the working class or non-college graduates.

Except he does. His protectionist policies are union labor's wettest dream and is the left-most position regarding labor since Teddy Roosevelt.

Are you retarded?

You're talking about the REPUBLICAN debates. That's like being the cutest dog in the ugliest dog contest.

>Pretty sure PA is RED come election day
PA will be red. Normally the big cities, Philly, Pittsburgh, etc, with large minority populations drive the state, but turnout will be huge in the suburbs voting for Trump. And Hillary has lost a large percentage of minorities, so don't count out all those cities, either.

>pretending the democratic debates were any better
wew lad; it was just progressive circle jerking

California
>55 elecotral votes
>38 million people
>7.8 million vote for obama
>4.8 million vote for Romeny.
>probably another 15 million eligible to vote.

>Studies show that white people have it easier than black people

link "studies" please, lets see where government grants have been going all this time

All it would take is some of the voters casting the actual electoral votes to revolt or fuck up and Hillary still wins. You really think she wouldn't rig that too?

>conveniently not realizing that the polls got more red over time

Jimm Webb won the debates he was in. Of course the media was only reporting that it was hillary that won. Even the debates where Bernie polled really well afterwards. Media only said Hillary won.

>mfw one or two mega cities decide for the entire state
Being rural Pennsylvania is torture

Try living in Washington

I'm pretty sure it was only one debate.

>Webb bragging about killing a commie on the debate stage with a bunch of limpwristed liberals.
What a madman

FBI statistics show that police shoot more whites than blacks.

Yet blacks are arrested for more than whites, by a huge amount.

Which means that white people have a much greater chance of being shot by the police than blacks.

I talked about one in an earlier post faggot, backtrack a little.

>ole haiti
>ole cuba

Both are literally sworn enemies of the Clinton foundation

Hillary said her enemies, that she was proud of, was the Republican party and the NRA.

some unity candidate you got there. just wrote off over half the country.

You mean like the Brown +13 one in mid-October?

A democratic candidate for a house seat said "hillary is honest" at a debate, in front of a mixed party crowd. Everyone in the audience laughed.

Trump is going to win florida.

If he didn't believe in helping working class why would he be running for president?
Do you believe he will make more there then he has in business? Only a clinton could make that kind of money as a civil servants "somehow".
Being degraded and torn apart by msm and his entire life being gone over with a comb for what, if not to help the American people.

So you're saying that one poll represents all the polls? Sounds familiar...

This cant be happening! Im in charge here!

>poll from a prominent polling organization (YouGov) was totally wrong by a margin of almost 20 points
>lol who cares

>black men with families support Trump
so about 10 people?

Tampa is one of the poorest metropolitan areas in tye country of course you would observe more Republican voters there

I don't know how many times I have to say we've already disproven that retard.

Do you think he saw the face of Kek as he laid on the floor, dying from too many giggles?

FUCK CALIFORNIA FOREVER. I HOPE IT DRIES UP AND FALLS IN THE OCEAN.

There was a line down the street today in my Florida city because they were giving out free trump signs.

Florida is going red

Illegals don't vote.

Feels good living in based florida and getting politically apathetic friends to go vote.

I feel like this point does a disservice to your argument, being that Biden was clearly the veteran of the two.

Trump is leading in some MI polls.

Jewish sophistry at work. Verbal IQ only takes you so far against people who know what they believe and why they believe it. Play your yiddish wordgames elsewhere, you should know that CTR's payroll information is public domain.

> bitch has been at it for 35 fucking years
And she lost the primary in 2008 to some snot-nosed Harvard grad who never ran so much as a lemonade stand and didn't even try to hide the fact that he looked down his nose at the average American. Her one victory that was truly her own (not an unelected appointment or simply being the right guy's wife, or having Debbie Wasserman-Schultz move things in your favor) was against an idiot who had his own "47% moment" when he dismissed the economic issues of Upstate New York. Yes, it's what she does, but she's really never been that great at it. She just keeps at it because it's all she can do close enough to half-decently. With no corrupt political system to game, she would be waiting tables for people who only give her tips because they feel sorry for her because she probably could not even do that well.

None of that is to say I think anything is in the bag for Trump or even that it's totally impossible that Hillary can't win by a large margin. There are many reasons it could be a landslide in her favor including the demographic shifts and the Clintons' history of cheating among others.

It's why on election day from 12:00am to 11:59pm, I will not even look at Cred Forums once since I am going to go out, vote and after voting and work (if I don't just take the day off), encourage my friends to go out and vote the right way. I hope the rest of you do the same. I don't want Mr. "Common Sense" to turn out to be right.

I seriously think that guy is a paid Clinton shill, an accusation I usually hate making because it's usually as cheap as calling someone a racist anywhere else. But seriously, calling yourself "Common Sense", then taking a position and insulting anyone who disagrees? What are they paying now, a dollar a post?

FUCK YOU I'M STAYING RIGHT HERE AND WAITING THESE LEFTIST FUCKS OUT

New Mexico has always been Democrat-leaning. Florida is a swing state.

Congratulations! You win today's "Dumbest Post" award!

nah that was you I remember the cake and everything

good job