Was getting caught part of his plan?

was getting caught part of his plan?

Of course

i don't know but tell me these mother fuckers don't look exactly alike

he looks like the older version of a jewish kid in my high school homeroom

Anthony Weiner is a political genius. He will switch parties and rise through the ranks to become president.

screencap this

what's the next step of his master plan?

he's got that homeless look down pat

It's funny how normies just don't get it, This is how he gets off. Probably get's him harder than anything else knowing half the country is looking at his package

it's literally the only explanation.

No, the guy is a true pervert. He LITERALLY cannot help himself.

Back in the day he would have been castrated or something.

He's working on his crazy eyes for prison.

he looks pretty thin and stressed. poor weenie

Jacking off in prison
WITH NO SURVIVORS

back in the day no one would've found out because there'd be no pics

Huma and Weiner are:

>Clintons lite

He's a fucking weirdo isn't he? I can understand camming if you're a shut-in loser with no life. But Weiner was a well known politician who could have been up in whatever guts whenever he wanted. Why cam instead of actually cheat? He could have actually gotten sticky but didn't. I don't understand this.

It really turns me on knowing that Huma and Hillary have been getting cucked for years and can't do anything other than grin and bare it.

>Huma and Hillary

if they win the election they will be the 2 most powerful women in the US.

2 women with horrendous taste in men. the complete inability to properly judge people . the ability to ignore sign after sign of bad people and then get married to them.

Huma didnt just date weiner , she fucking married him. you know their courtship was him texting her dick picks and schlonging other girls on the side. she is literally a moron

He needs to be kept homebound without 'net access

He's obviously mentally ill

Trump is never wrong

Is that Pauly Shore?

legit kek. good show ol' chap.

>was getting caught part of his plan?

Nah. He was just dickin' around.

reason he is still around. when they need a distraction for sheep.

Instead of people asking how a guy who stabs his family members and visits afghanastan 3 times since then is not banned from USA they are reading about angelana and brad or this total wacko.