KEK wills us to call upon him so that he may bestow his power unto our God Emperor...

KEK wills us to call upon him so that he may bestow his power unto our God Emperor. Praise him itt and prove your devotion

Those who insult KEK shall die.
Inshallah brothers!

Hail the God of chaos

"Just how powerful is meme magic? What is the true nature of KEK?" many have asked. The true nature of KEK is such that it could never be expressed to a human. Suffice it to say KEKs power is great enough to achieve any task a mere human being could imagine, and an infinite amount more.

All will bow before KEK. Some will be shown mercy, some will not. But all will bow.

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK! MIGHTIEST OF CHAOS DEITIES!

Also, 501st Memetics division reporting in. Here to post pepe's and check dubs

>Inshallah
It's shadilay you gip

Shadilay not inshallah

>inshallah
>not Kek wills it

Kill yourself you heretic piece of shit I hope Kek punishes you severely if you do not repent.

Satis Mentibus Obvia

Looking for dubs.

KEK has lost.

Moloch is victorious. Prepare to be swept aside and assume your role as his new cringing slaves you despicable frog worshippers.

Shadilay, you shall be smite by Kek if you do not repent and correct your heresy!

Looking for dubs or 420

I have been seeing so many 7s today
>OP posted at :41:44
>ends in 49

Praise Kek!

Heretic! Fool! What do you know of the power of KEK? KEK is greater than any man, or god, or even dubs. He is the nature of chaos itself.

Your corpses being consumed by the raging fires inside of MOLOCH's brass belly will provide excellent sources of memetic and spiritual energy in the years to come, KEKlings.

Death to the non believer!

Moloch is a lesser God. KEK is basically real life Tom Bombadil

moloch is fucking pathetic, by the will of Kek you shall be smote, and by the will of the other true gods. You also better hope Marduk does not send his wrath upon you. He is unstoppable and would certainly aid us alongside Kek. Surrender now and we will show you leniency.

>Donald Trump Michael Pence

anagrams to

>Red pill meme toad can punch

>Donald Trump make america great again

anagrams to

>A meme magic toad and a partaking ruler

>Ogdoad

Each pair represented the male and female aspects of one of the four concepts of primordial chaos as follows:

>the primordial waters (Nu and Naunet)
>air, invisibility, and hidden powers (Amun and Amaunet)
>darkness and obscurity (Kek and Kauket)
>eternity or infinity (Huh and Hauhet).

Together the four concepts represent the primal, fundamental state of the beginning. They are what always was. In the myth, however, their interaction ultimately proved to be unbalanced, resulting in the arising of a new entity. When the entity opened, it revealed Ra, the fiery sun, inside. After a long interval of rest, Ra, together with the other deities, created all other things and brought order to the universe.

>Isis
Isis frequently schemed against Ra, as she wanted her son Horus to have the power.
>Basically you want to meme happenings?
You need all 8 of Ogdoad in your heart not just kek

Praise Ogdoad

Why does kek like double digits?

Because of kek AND kauket dual counterpart
Why does he like 8?

Because there are EIGHT deities

Praise Kek
Praise Nu
Praise Amen
Praise Huh

4 frogs with their counter parts make 8

power ratio of 80/20 8/2

8/2=4

Pareto's 80 /20 Rule

Zimpfs law

SHADILAY BROTHERS

Lol that's a great way to put it I'd say

Shadilay my google

1) You don't know what smote means

2) You didnt post any keks

3) no dubs

praise kek

Kek is a false prophet who will only bring chaos to this board.

HIS POST ENDED IN 8

Tbh I didnt think you faggots would get the reference.

Nice