Why are all Anglos either repulsively ugly or hot as fuck

Why are all Anglos either repulsively ugly or hot as fuck

Does the UK have any normal average looking people

how can you honestly say that

Nah...

She's not plain or average looking desu

Like Zara...

Disgusting.

This is what I mean. Anglos are either one extreme or the other.

>Disgusting.

You mean jaw dropping...

I cant speak for great britain but all of irish people look like each others' third cousin. Honestly, its worse than chinks. The amount of inbreeding that must have gone on that island is ridiculous

fuck off you tnb cunt

Le pays des putes faciles...

even if you dont like her, theres many more

The fuck you talking about? You cunt! At least we are not ugly transgendered spics and nigger!

Yes this is what I was talking about. The UK probably has both the best looking and the ugliest people in the world.

>At least we are not ugly transgendered

Nigel...

fuck off brunsauce

I would say I'm pretty /average/, 5-6/10. I would agree that our country had shit tier women until I went to university and the selection of women improved 10 fold

We are eternal

>brunsauce

Force moi, Bartomolej...

Le corps des truies Britbongs est incroyable, le probleme est toujours le visage...

In some ways, it kind of seems it would be better to live there. Here in America the vast majority of women are plain looking 5/10s.

Who the fuck is posting Dave Brown Pics, you fucking degenerates!?

what the heck

>Who the fuck is posting Dave Brown Pics, you fucking degenerates!?

Me, why?

who the fuck are you

Most girls have alright faces, I live in a small seaside town and the selection of women here is pretty dire.

Saying that though the first girl I fucked at university was a 4/10 butterface with perfectly shaped G cup tits. Going back up there this weekend for a night out and should be covering her giant cow tits in cum. Feels pretty good desu.

Oh no it's the same here, it's just that obviously at uni you have a high concentration of similar age women which makes up for it

Funny but I'm in Ireland not England. Also was talking to a Brazilian monkey not you obese mongrel.

""""""""""""""Politics""""""""""""""

Also stop basing a countries worth on a few celebrities you see on TV ya bozos

Un gars qui adore les traps Brits et les putes Tcheques...tu connais Brittany Bardot?

But it seems like you Brits have more 1/10s and more 10/10s. Mix of ugly and hot is better than plain people everywhere

Quite distasteful to be posting these pictures I'll have you know. Anglos are hot is this fucking thread? Well you're glorifying a man as being hot you confused sod. Not even a convincing tranny either and if you think he is, then you've clearly poured far too much chloric acid into your eyes