I would GORGE myself on Skittles

>I would GORGE myself on Skittles.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>knowingly feeding your children poison

We /Jonestown/ now?

Do liberals lack an r-complex? Do they have zero instinct for self preservation or reproduction? Because that's all I'm getting out of that diatribe.

These sorts of liberals are evolutionary dead-ends
>in b4 all liberals are evolutionary dead-ends
Also consider my digits

>importing 3rd world Muslims makes the world a better place

My elders weep for the country we have lost, importing muslims and blacks has made our countries objectively worse for the people who were already here. Fuck these cunts that piss on the accomplishments of their ancestors, the very people that made our countries better than the shit holes that the 3rd worlders made for themselves.

Also (((Eli)))

>fuck bordaz n shieeeet

[VIRTUE SIGNALING INTENSIFIES]

yes, yes, yes
you really haven't analyzed what liberal leaders do for world peace, right?
here, have some land
here, have some money
here, have reduced sentences

Heh, someone on a forum I go to posted this exact thing in response to the discussion about the Skittles thing. I didn't realize it was copied from somewhere else.

>I would rather appear to be a good person than live

Sounds about right.

This is the ultimate form of the very idea of cuckolds. Holy shit.

K, not r.

to be fair I don't think dying for what you believe in is a cuck thing to do. It's just a shame his beliefs are retarded.

it would be a better analogy if it said:

>and you will feed your _______ (Son, daughter, wife, mother father) these skittles, and you will watch them eat them.

how does that choice go now?

nice trips btw

r for Afrikans
K for Europeans

Don't make it sound pretty. It's literally dying for the sake of people who have nothing to do with you. Like, not even ideology (arguably the one thing that could actually unite humanity).

The knee jerk reaction is to get digusted or mad at this. But you can't really get mad at this. Because if you step back for a moment and look at the big picture you would think as I do.

"EATING POISON REALLY IS THE BEST THIS YOU CAN DO FOR THE HUMAN RACE."

>implying Leftist have family members they care about

If he believes that then why is he still inhabiting his home and not giving it up to a refugee.

Place your wife in bondage, unlock your front door, and lock yourself in the basement or stfu

"What if I told you that for every skittle you and your family ate, five new were added?"

Why is there only one post pointing out the (((Eli)))?

so no self preservation and thinking it's some type of moral high ground to the point of wanting to spread the lack of safety as long as everyone feels preddy gud abowd id

Yep. Had the misfortune of dating a girl who eventually revealed she never wanted marriage or kids and her ultimate goal was to commit suicide once she had no family members to pick up the pieces. Stupid edgy bullshit

What is says to me is that the left isn't even denying what they are doing now. For so long it's been #noallmuslims, now it's "I'm a better person because I'm willing to lay my life down".

The narrative is breaking apart, and they know it.

This all translates to the known holier than thou complex the liberals have going on for themselves.
Present that man a bowl of poisoned skittles and an invitation to """gorge""" ob them and be amazed how fast all the dribble above is that a metaphor and an appeal to think of "insert problematic subject here".

These are the faggots I beat up at Uni. Zero integrity to their own values.

So why hasn't that person gone to these war torn countries to help people?

Oh right, because they're fucking virtue signalling liars, these people won't even sacrifice their comfortable lifestyle for anybody, why do they pretend they would sacrifice their life for anything?

These people need to die, we need another world war

But if he gets poisoned how will he have kids? Won't all the skittle eaters just die at the beginning leaving only the non-skittle eaters?

Is he actually promoting liberals to kill themselves so the right can finally reign supreme?

How fucking stupid are people

taking aside the fact that this guy is saying he would gladly sacrifice his life for a refugee he hasn't even met, he's also saying that he would volunteer the lives of innocent people he hasn't met, people who might or might not have even agreed to giving their lives for refugees

even if you support the refugees, how could you support this ideology? it's absurd no matter your position because these people are literally saying native peoples' lives are less important than refugees simply because they're native

They would rather be killed in a brutal terrorist attack than be called "racist"
Insane

But the fucking skittles are all gonna be poisonous in the end. It´s not even matter of being cuck or not, it´s pure ignorance and will to die - not even that, but will to kill others too.

And tha is called a Darwin Award winner.

>studied theater arts at NYU

This.
The analogy is nation-wide.
Kill yourself if you want, but you can't knowingly and morally put American children at risk of being murdered by Jihadis.

>that hairline
Jesus how old is he

The skittles will kill his countrymen, nobody mentions this though

Fucked up Jewish genes.
If you are in the mood for humouring yourself, look up Jewish hereditary diseases.

top kek, yeah she'd be disgorged alright

>Liberals are more angry at skittles than terrorism in NY & MN recently

These people would be eaten alive outside of Non White countries, they are so very soft

What I hate about these arguments is that these people act like there is a finite amount of people that they can save. That it's possible to save everyone. That saving these people is somehow improving some vague feel good objective.

It isn't. There's always more of them. And they'll breed out a new litter. They'll breed and breed at home and they'll breed and breed here. You feed a starving google, they pop out 5 more googles. There is no end game. You aren't a hero for doing this. You aren't admirable for using what little power you have to vote problems onto other people. You don't have to deal with the situation or the fallout from it. The reality is you wouldn't be eating poison. You want other people to eat the poisoned skittles and you want to feel good about it.

Fucking disgusting. If you love Google so much, go to Africa. Plenty of Google there.

Hahhaaha I went to high school with this kike, his statuses are all equally as cringe as this. Good for you OP

Fucking googles, I hope we exterminate those fucks.

>would you kill yourself to virtue signal?
>YES. I would MASSACRE myself. In fact, I'd leave a lineage of children that reproduce a lot before also KILLING THEMSELVES, so that I am heralded as the most altruistic altruist there ever was.

>I would GORGE myself on Skittles.
Chosen people of god and free stuff.

>and everyone of facebook clapped

>we would weep for their sacrifice
pls just stop this nonsense.
people who have empathy for muslims are no better than the muslims themselves.

STOP BEING NEGATIVE

The only thing about the skittle analogy is that it isn't them eating the skittles. They're forcing someone else to eat the skittles and risking their lives. You think any of these people are going to be the ones living with the Syrian refugees? Fuck no. They're not going to have to live with the threat of the culture clash between Muslim culture and the western world. They're forcing you to eat skittles to make themselves feel better. If all the people advocating for Syrian refugees would allow some to live with them, especially the super rich, gated community assholes, then I would listen to them more.

But they're not going to live with them. They're going to live among the average person. And forcing a culture that runs counter to our own, especially one that has a real danger, just to make YOU feel better makes you an asshole.

was he ok

Get this line of thinking trending on twitter. Need a comic of a middle class virtue signalling liberal forcing poor americans to eat the skittles.

Death by skittles

> He would gorge himself on skittles
> knowing three would kill him

Sounds like a self-solving problem.

"Hi Milo. If I had a bowl of Skittles and I told you three would kill you, would you take a handful?"

Witnessed

white guilt is real

Bumping for this, try to make it look like something that would pass on facebook or twitter, none of this smuggy stuff

>IS MY LIFE MORE IMPORTANT THAN THOUSANDS

Then why doesn't he liquidate all his assets and donate everything to the UNICEF? What's he waiting for?

Will his will say everything goes to the suffering refugees and zero for his chrildren or relatives?

Now realize that the person eating them and being poisoned isn't you, but your country.

> guilt
> not demented self-righteousness until the expectative that he won't be the one that gets kebabed

The funny thing about white guilt is that the harder it gets pushed, the harder white supremacy pushes back. The more white people flagellate themselves for the sins (perceived or real) of their ancestors, the more people flock to white supremacy in order to feel safe. It's a self perpetuating problem and I think it's hilarious that people haven't realized this yet.

Something like 90% of the world lives in sad and decrepit circumstances compared to the USA.

There are millions. Hundreds of millions of human beings living in far worse circumstances than any Syrian refugee in any regular refugee camp.

And know what?

We can't take them all.

And for the price of flying 1,000 of them over here to make ourselves feel like we're making a difference, we could provide vital services and relief to 10,000 on site at those refugee camps.

Thus it's actually completely defeating to import them. Importing them is probably the WORST way to attack the problem with money.

If you can't save all of them, and you want to, then you should focus all efforts on using your $$$ to help as many as possible.

And immigration is probably the worst possible way to do that.

no no dude, there's something magical about US and European soil

everyone can be rich if only they moved here

I hate shit like this because, while i can grasp their stupid feels logic, it doesnt make any real sense.
I was watching C-Span and they were talking about how Muslim doesnt make terrorists, but living in a shitty place does. Whatever. Anyway some 50+ whiteguy calls in and says we need to open our borders to save all the refugees. He said even if some of them are ISIS and they kill a few hundred of us its okay cause we'd save thousands from starving.
>Implying being hungry is worse than dying
>Implying even a million rapeugees is worth more than a fellow citizen

Pure traitors are what they are

Pathological Altruism

What a really retarded answer. Eat them all? Why not develop a way to test which Skittles are poisoned and which are alright to eat?

I would develop a method of testing the skittles so that only safe ones are allowed through. This way no one would die needlessly.

90% of these refugees are fucking Young Men

Im sick of hearing about "MUH CHILDREN" when it's mostly Men

>Eat whole Skittles
>Dies

Darwinism at the finest.

What a fucking cuck, I would incinerate all the skittles for my seed foag

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

You're all racists, immigrants aren't Skittles, they was superman and shit.

(((Eli)))
(((Eli)))
(((Eli)))
(((Eli)))
(((Eli)))

We should amend the analogy to "exploding skittles." Take a bite on the wrong one and the skittle goes off and takes out everyone around you.

The implication that the only one who suffers for skittle eating is the skittle eater needs to end.

Maybe it isn't widely understood that Eli is a Jewish name

Google gumball population, a great video on YouTube worth watching I'm on my phone so can't link.

>"I would GORGE myself on skittles"
Enjoy your diabetes.

>i would totally do that metaphor!!!
>i wont actually do anything though

virtue status: signalled

Liberals do realize that this skittles analogy was invented by feminists in regards to men being rapists, right? They realize that they BTFOing themselves, right?

This...
This is why they fail.

shh he's sleeping

What I'm starting to see is more of a western supremacy rising up. Because a lot of the people today simply aren't racist, but they can call a spade a spade if need be.

A lot of younger people see the obvious cultural differences between us and the muslim world and think 'their culture is shit, we don't want it'. It has nothing to do with race, religion, or nationality.

Western values of tolerance, opportunity, capitalism, and equality are at stake when someone proposes bringing large amounts of Muslims to the west.

This is how backwards it has become. The ones who are labeled 'racist' are the ones fighting for the longevity of principles we deem superior, such as equality, religious tolerance, and opportunity for all.

Realistically a lot of people would probably die from the diseases he carried.

>I would GORGE myself on skittles
>lol not really I have the resources to afford this steak, but I want the poor Americans to eat these skittles though so I can feel good about it

>Are my feelings more important than the lives and well being of my countrymen
The liberal answer is always yes.

Can't be a martyr if you don't die

>tfw you eat so many skittles your society ends up dying

If he considers the skittles as humans then why is he eating them? That's literally worse than what is happening to them in that war zone.

Seriously though, I wonder if his delusional post succeeded in getting him laid....because anyone can tell that's the only reason he posted something so self-righteous.

Okay so whenever I see some virtue-signaling bullshit by a liberal friend or family member is it appropriate to ask them what they've personally to accommodate refugees? What's the best way to make them realize how full of shit they are?

That's my plan and I'm not a liberal. The anticipation is might kill me first desu.

Manufactured fake argument that he was destined to win aside, if that's how he feels, that's that.

I do appreciate people who just admit it, if that's what they believe.

>I take no issue with dying, or criminals, so I will vote Hillary.

pretty cuckolded metaphor; tfw Europe is being killed by the lacks of him also more like 73/100% is poisonous retard

message him and say if you eat a poisoned one one will rape your daughter

it's amazing how attention whoring can make someone so irrational

Obligatory SJWs did it first