What is objectively wrong with polygamy? When conducted under religious or legal means...

What is objectively wrong with polygamy? When conducted under religious or legal means, it can ease the burden on the government, reducing taxes on its citizens.
Also, ask a guy with two wives anything.
And yes Im a Muslim

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_u6_TJCKjmM
wired.com/2008/12/cousinmarriage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post moar man, got a hard on for this naughty bitch

Wish I knew who she was, here have an asian one

This is the best of Both worlds , females compete for sexual attention, one is Always ready to copulate, Society wins because children are care for a shared Father

ONLY POINT GUN IN A SAFE DIRECTION

its unhealthy for society if theres a large population of young men who have no chance of getting married. the reason it worked with islam was that men died in battle, so there was never a shortage of women. the reason it worked in utah was because the demographics of arrivals was skewed in favor of women and there was a shortage of men. it would result in a literal beta uprising if polygamy were to be actively practiced in society

terrible trigger discipline. 0/10

>Society wins because children are care for a shared Father
Thats kind of the main point. My second wife is a widow and it was pretty hard on her to care for two kids not to mention without any protection.
True, but that issue is due to feminism making women "enjoy" being "independent" and the concept of "free love" creating a monopoly where 20% of guys fuck 80% of women.
Muslims dont have that issue.

KEEP YOUR FUCKING BOOGER HOOKER OFF THE BANG SWITCH YOU STUPID GARBAGE BAG COVERED CUNT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

in the muslim world, where you can have up to 4 wives the top 20% of muslim men will marry 80% of the women in society, by your logic. saudis have to import women from yemen just so they can get married

> guy with two wives
> US Flag
So how long till you get done for polygamy?

As long as it's optional, there is no divorce and all parties consent, I don't see why not.
It even weeds out the /r9k/ faggots with low energy.

Not really, even in the muslim world, only something like 0.5% of men have multiple wives, and of those men majority only have 2. Women are expensive and they require a lot of time

>20% of guys fuck 80% of women
a meme

As long as its symbolic and not legal it doesnt matter. I had a state trooper knock on my door and ask me about it
>"So Ive received some information showing you have two wives"
>Can that be verified?
>He goes silent for a little
>"I dont need to tell you that polygamy is illegal"
>Okay sir, no need to worry, shes just my girlfriend
>Looks at me and says okay sorry to bother you
Policemen always seem to be pretty nice and chill with me, Ive never had an issue with them

What's the age difference between your wives?

Im 4 years older than my first wife and 5 years younger than my second

So you've got a chill copper on your side for now.
If you ever piss someone off they'll come down on you like a ton of bricks.

Let's do the math:
1 man with 4 wives each having 6 children...
1 average income is not enough to support 29 people... They will likely be poor, and a burden on society...
There's something fundamentally unfair about 1 guy having 4 wives and 3 men having nothing... This imbalance is bound to cause social tensions in competition for diminishing available females to mate with..
Assuming a modern welfare state, single men end up working and paying taxes which go to, basically, prop up the welfare system to support other people's children. That, by definition, turns single men in the culture into cucks...

based

sage
fuck off
explains my opinion

it sets off generational warfare that ends with a huge population of non-married men. These men, never having the opportunity to raise children and thus invest in the future of society, eventually stage a revolution.

Before the revolution, the older men who cannot get a wife or who have more than enough for several wives will clear out the women in younger generations, so that the problem of not-enough-women-per-man gets kicked down the road until it snowballs.

It's the quickest road to MGTOW (if you're lucky) or full-on revolution (unlucky).

And that's without even mentioning how hypergamy pushes the extreme reproductive inequality to a new level, which would happen in the US, where women are given the power of choice of their mates.

Plus, if all the women go to the richest men, who is that gonna be? Which (((group))) has way more money than they'll ever need? Gosh, it's so difficult to figure this one out.

So a woman with two husbands is even better then. More money for the household, less kids, double the protection. A man could join the army and not have to worry about his wife cheating or being attacked because her other husband would be there. Why don't Muslim women try this? They'd be a hell of a lot less war widows

looooool

Kiwi has a good question, amerikabob

The US government tried to genocide the last group of people who practiced polygamy.

in my experience it's just so a girl can fuck around with a lot of dudes and still have a guy to go to at night.

>Turk from Ankara
>Asian

lmao

>Militarize the police:
youtube.com/watch?v=_u6_TJCKjmM

It will be good for America; and means the police will vote for me.

well she looks mongoloid
go back to siberia or something

agree

well thats true u cuck, if u got money u would fuck more than i fuck ur mom #edgy

>u
>ur
dont you have school tomorrow?

one problem with polygamy is that the man seldom ha enough time or energy to split his attention between all his children, so his sons will invariably grow up with too much influence from their mother and not enough from their father. you see this in polygamous countries where the culture oscillates between cartoonish machismo and effeminate weakness

No problem at all.

It would prevent the genetical garbage men to reproduce.

>Implying most young western men these days aren't effeminate weaklings
Actually considering they all have single moms you might be right...

>its unhealthy for society if theres a large population of young men who have no chance of getting married
How is it bad?

Most men do not deserve to marry anyway

they become terrorists ;o

> effeminate weakness
Name one

It's a good way to use the scum.

This. If you want to see the fruits of a society based on polygamy and tribalism, look at the Middle East or Africa.

gulf arabs

better competition between alpha males, beta males simply don't get married and have kids, thus making each successive generation more likely to be alpha

polygamy is pretty much only a bad deal for beta males, why do you think muslim men are alpha as fuck and always angry? high testosterone

Women are the only people that would benefit from this cancerous idea

oil money, air conditioning, easy life made them soft

When a man's body is telling them to fuck every living second but they can't because of some idea that died out in the stoneage they get angry, simple as that, and that's why your shitty idea won't work

low test beta detected

Just stating the truth leaf

they were always strangely feminine. i used to know people who went over there at the start of the oil boom back in the early 20th century and they remarked on it.

because you know people 150 years old

they're all dead now, but i knew them when they were alive and old, and they told me what they saw

Even if you had 5 wives they wouldn't compare to one Eurowaif. Fuck off ahmed, camel fucker

It is virtually impossible to reintroduce polygamy in any western society because it would require de-emancipation of women to be of ANY use for men.

What are the divorce rates for an average western country? 50? That's 75% chance of getting fucked over if you have two wives and 25% chance to get mega destroyed by a double divorce.

Even if we assume that it is possible to stuff decency, subservience and morals down western women's throat. Guess what? Divorce rates may go down but the alimony will go up tenfold.

Hell, it's not like anything is stopping you from banging and/or living with two chicks at the same time if you are good enough for this and can sniff out degenerate cunts.

My wife told me she wants me to have a harem. Life is good.

1)muslims are horny and angry as hell inspite of praying so many times a day. So whats the point in praying when u cant reduce ur lust and anger,

to cover that muslims STILL advocate polygamy because its an outlet for their animal like lust.

2) if a man is not happy with one woman....he wont be happy with a 1000 women.

3)polygamy is being used by muslims, in US in Europe , to marry more women for increasing their population. Its a muslim weapon of war.

4)its a cover for exploitation of women by muslim men.

are you arab?

I'm just laughing at the people here who think this will actually work in any western society, societies without monogamous marriage die out, it's fact

Well, if I knew I couldn't get any by normal means I'd be killing Chads and tieing his harem up in my basement selling out their uteri to my fellow betas for some nice shekels.

The problem would be that with enough shekels I'd end up as Chad myself, thus becoming just another victim in the never ending circle of beta uprising.

>1)muslims are horny and angry as hell inspite of praying so many times a day. So whats the point in praying when u cant reduce ur lust and anger,
>to cover that muslims STILL advocate polygamy because its an outlet for their animal like lust.

yes one of the advantages of having a wife is sex

>2) if a man is not happy with one woman....he wont be happy with a 1000 women.

lel beta

>3)polygamy is being used by muslims, in US in Europe , to marry more women for increasing their population. Its a muslim weapon of war.

Good.

>4)its a cover for exploitation of women by muslim men.

lel beta

I mean it worked in the stoneage where you had to be the best to survive, but we live in enclosed environments most of the day, wear the keratin fibers of other animals, eat cooked and processed food and drink pure water, this entire thread is stupid

I can hardly deal with one woman why would I want another?

>har har

>whats wrong with 1st cousin marriage?

and yes I'm an inbred

wired.com/2008/12/cousinmarriage/

Why don't you move back to where you came where everyone practices polygamy and stones their wives for being raped? Why don't you brown subhumans integrate into American society?

I'm okay with whatever consenting adults want to do with their lives as long as it doesn't hurt other people.

>And yes Im a Muslim
Kill yourself.

That is horrible trigger discipline btw

Bitch's first time (and hopefully last) holding a gun, I'd wager.

It doesn't work in a species with a near 50/50 sex ratio.

Read about the FLDS and the "Lost Boys". Older men banish the boys from their community so they can have all the women.

The wives abuse the children of other wives of the same husband.

The FLDS is the biggest tax mooch per capita in the USA because a man marries one woman and claims the others all as "single moms" who need welfare.

Same will happen with Muslim populations.

Large populations of sexually frustrated young men lead to shitholes like, oh, the entire Islamic world.

If there were four natural born women to every natural born man, then it would make sense.

>the earth is getting overpopulated and there is poverty and famine in 70% of under developed countries...you should not be allowed to have children if you cannot support them independently of the government...islam is cancer.

All actions in this universe affect others.

100% of muslims who practice polygamy in the west are on welfare because it's impossible to support your 4 wives and 20 kids yourself.

Polygamy creates a warlike culture / need for war because of many men without women . It's part of the reason the Middle East is always fighting. It's the reason you see so many migrant invaders being men. If you have Polygamy you also have to have a lot of war and death or you will get violent revolutions at home

you don't take islam into account, there are rules to what the wife can do to the other children, same with men, actually its not encouraged to have 4 wives

polygamy inst that common in the middle east, only rich oil barons or kings can have many children

How do u get 2 wives

Because it has to do with the the U.S. Gov. and christianity/catholicism being so closely intertwined, and in those religions it's "muh god says you cant bluh bluh bluh.

this. why do people think guns are toys?
if you are going to put your filthy hands on a firearm you should at least know how to handle it safely

My wife and I practice polygyny. None of that faggot shit you might see on Tumblr. Not unless you consider watching your wife get her pussy eaten by the woman you're pounding from behind "faggot shit".

She's indonesian. She converted to christianity when she got married.

Quit pretending that you care about 3 betas...you're not a beta, are you user?

pls stop roleplaying it's just too cringy

And when she's being pounded by other guys? Polygamy sounds fun when it's all chicks but there will be a point when she'll ask for another cock.

Most women I've ever had at once was three. It was a workout and i almost suffocated to death. Pace yourself, user.

Because more wives = more Muslims
more Muslims = more cancer and cockroaches in the world

She has a strap on she uses on other gals and they sometimes use it on her. It feels good to come home after a long day's work, lay back on my bed and have two women de-boot me, disrobe me, and then pleasure me. By letting them pleasure each other I get to be selfish and let them make it up to me.

That's a cool picture

It works in times of war when lots of men are away and dying and lots of female slaves are being sent back home but in times of peace it just solidifies the 80 20 shit. Every wife some rich fuck takes deprives another man of his.

Not really the best of both worlds. I 2 or more females live/work close together their menstruation cycles sync up and occur at the same time. So he is going to get double the bitching. But because he is muslim he will have to beat both for 5 straight days for them saying stupid shit. and wear himself out.

A man needs a reason to invest in society.
There is no reason to invest in society if you are most likely not going to have a wife.
Monogamy promises basically almost every man a wife. So there is an incentive to invest.

This might be a contributing factor why every muslim country is a shithole.

You should respect western values, because they are the values that made it strong and that ultimately (unfortunatemly) allowed you to come here.

what a nice muzzey offing herself like that

I don't do what i don't want to be done to me

Would you tolerate being the third husband or the cucked husband? I think not.
This is borderline SJW mental gymnastics and wow i cannot believe im reasoning this way but, if power was held by roasties you wouldn't talk so high about this "Polygamy thing" mister bomberman

>turkey isnt in asia
>asia wasnt named after a roman province in modern day turkey
stupid roaches

The problem with polygamy is that it results in unbalanced societies where alphas get all the women and betas stay single forever. This results in hordes of savage, desperate, and sexually frustrated young men who form gangs and take women by force. Just look at the Islamic world where polygamy is legal.

Monogamy results in much more stable societies where betas can still find mates as long as they work. It's very difficult to run a complex civilization without a culture monogamy. Ancient civilizations that practiced polygamy were always forced to rely upon eunuchs to guard their women.

>And yes Im a Muslim
go be muslim in some undeveloped desert you goat fucking asshole
>What is objectively wrong with polygamy
stable marriage allowed civilization to thrive. We talk about white civilization here, not your allahu snackbaru shit culture
One day God will help leaders of earth smite the fuck out of your mekka, outlaw and purge you all.
I only hope I will live to that day so I can participate in removing kebab too.

Do people really not understand how human societies work? Monogamy was invented out of need, not frivolity. Even in a world that consists entirely of millionaires, geniuses, and super models, there will always be betas, and those will always be the vast majority. The men capable of attracting, or affording disproportionate number of women simply cannot fend off the large number of men they deprived of a chance of mating by doing so.

This isn't something as casual as privacy invasion, social engineering, or class warfare. Weak, feminine, undesirable men have committed mass murder for far less than being told you literally aren't allowed to mate. Now imagine if the average man actually gets told that, while having to still pay taxes in a society that literally offers him nothing at that point.

Monogamy wasn't invented for the benefit of betas, it was invented for the protection of the rich, attractive, women, and their children, from 80% of the male population that has nothing to lose, and everything to gain by resorting to violence to get what they want.

Two wives? Just had an epiphany.
>Muslims have two wives
>Westerners can barely deal with one
No wonder you beat those bitches senseless.
>>Mind blown

Society is built on the excess labor of men. If all the women are being horded by the top few men, they have no incentive to produce more than subsistence. You already see it with these herbivore and MGTOW guys; without pussy and the chance to pass on their genes, they'll just check out.

Or get really fucking violent. The chance to pass on your genes is a powerful motivator, and if you don't even have a family to worry about providing for, what's stopping these disenfranchised men from doing something violent?

>And yes Im a Muslim
said by every american ever lmao

I have no problem with it. I think having two wives would be much more comfy than one, since they can each attend to the other's emotional needs better than I ever could.

The creator of Wonder Woman lived with his wife and gf and really turned me around on this. The two even stayed together after he died.

You know traditional white cultures had multiple wives. It was only when the Christ cucks came along that that was stopped. (and the bible even supports multiple wives)

Now I'm not against glassing all Muslims but there is nothing objectively wrong with letting the best males have multiple wives and having the inferior males share wives.

There should be a "beta uprising" in western society right now, since most women are sluts and secular degenerate culture is the new status quo. Party culture, hookup culture, slut culture, people being cruel to each other. It's how things are now.

But there is no beta uprising. Why? Men have always been slaves, that's why. They go along with the status quo just as much as women do.

>What is objectively wrong with polygamy?
Why don't you move back to Saudi Arabia and find out for yourself?

There's literally nothing wrong with polygamy, it is the original Christian marriage and everyone who denies it is a heretic.