twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

german males 20-35 are projected to become a minority by 2020

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=dF9V8POmuxg

Make Germany White Again

wake me up

revenge for the holocaust complete

germans completely BTFO

save me from the nothing I've become

This is fucking End-of-Roman-Empire-tier.

I'm so sorry.

YESSS YESSSSSSSS

wtf happened to you germany

jesus christ

Plz stop it Germany

Normally I'd say "white people fleeing the country can come here" but I'm afraid you will make our country more cucked so, fuck the lot of you.

good. fuck europe.

FUCK EUROPE FUCK EUROPE

F U C K E U R O P E

YOU DESERVE THIS

SAVE MEEEEE

Germanistan

It makes me sick to think of how many German girls are going to grow fucking brown men.

Good goyim.

It's not a contest, anyone who respects the people sovereignty should be appalled by this shit.

Fuck. I didn't realize it was that bad.

shut the fuck up. you cant even buy a gun you loser

And sadly, regular, non cucked non DUDE WEEDS will also become a minority in Colorado by 2020...

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

I thought kids were a tiny minority amongst the refugees

Oy vey

H-How quickly did this happen? The Mexican takeover of the US took at least 20 years.

oy vey????

im saying this because europeans allowed hippies to control the government.

not because of the fucking holocaust.

Pidgeon's videos are spooky. He repeats my thoughts months or years after I have them. I think he's me from the future.

>stop it
It's over. In a hundred years a great Chinese armada will arrive at the shores of Germany and cover its smouldering remains in gravel as a sign of respect.

Merkel will win the next election at this rate. She succeeded where our former corrupt liberal government failed.

Impressive.

Go away Schlomo

The german chicks always were the sheboons of europe.
Nothing of value will be gone and the cuck genes with it

Rape babies.

They are, it's probably other European & Turk kids

This is the way it must happen.

Blood must be spilled, that is the only way to secure the survival of Europeans.

No one can fight like us. No one.

It was the US who spread this leftist bullshit
It was the US who forced mass migration on european countries.

Welcome to the 60% germanbros. Keep your nose to the grindstone. Hard times are ahead.

Wow so like USA but instead of spics and niggers you got 40 percent Muslims. Enjoy the ride germany! Its so much fun

they let it happen to themselves. hopefully this wakes the rest of europe up (it wont)

It's been happening for decades dummy. My cousin has been working with children in Germany for many years and they're all T*rks or Alb*nians.

You guys are paranoid weebs exaggerating about the state of Germany. The "Germanistan" meme is not reality, there are still like 90% Germans here in Germany and 9,5% of immigrants are good integrated people and maybe 0,5% are problematic.

Get a life

It will be poured into our teacups. The ANGLO will reign victorious.

The ARYANDIED is soon upon us.

I was literally going to move back to Europe where my grandparents came from. You know how we always say "Go back to Africa"? And then people say in return - "Go back to Europe". Well I was going to. But now Germany and France fucked the whole continent. Italy too.

Diversity is being pushed on everyone there, even Poland and Estonia. Even Poland (((somehow))) managed to make one of the 5 black people in the entire country into one of their leading news anchors.

Thanks a lot Euro faggots, you had one job, to defend the homeland. The colonies are fucked up, Europe was always supposed to be a viable option. Now shits all fucked up

we should teach black americans how to immigrate to germany. maybe we can get rid of them.

it was the europeans who allowed them to be spread.
it was the europeans who allowed them to come in.

it was the germans who elected a WOMAN president

kek, hope your sassy ass is good at blowing muslims, girl.

>there are still like 90% Germans here in Germany and 9,5% of immigrants are good integrated people and maybe 0,5% are problematic.

Mais oui Klaus...

>2020 is 3 years from now
wtf it still feels like the 90' was 10 years ago

Cue German Baghdad Bob.

youtube.com/watch?v=yfAeMtcURg0

See
Had you worked or known somebody who worked at a preschool, you would have known.

Krauts deserve it for ending the empire
what goes around comes around, even if it is 1600 years later

Genocide orchestrated by jews

Disgusting. I hate this shithole

So diverse

By Europeans you mean Baby Boomers.

Yep, it took England, Canada, USA, Australia, Russia, and MORE to take the Germans down. Harder to spread convincing propaganda now, good luck mobilizing the masses against a fictitious devil. Stupid fucking cowboys.

god damn, sounds like texas and half of cali

what is the worst thing about being a turk?

we did it kikes

Maybe they're not all shitskins.

Maybe there's lots of white migrants in Germany, like Polish toilet cleaners etc.

And migrant background could mean a whole lot of things, that's probably counting everyone even distantly remotely related to a migrant.

I hope anyways ;_;

>Hitler's face when

>He just wanted to save his country

>In turn it get's destroyed first, by it's own people

just fuck my shit up... just fuck it up

Is this real?

I thought only the us was this multicultural

Germany what the FUCK?

>tfw one generation has single handedly fucked the fatherland

I'm never coming home now DAD!

The ARYANS are the real devils.

They created communism. They spread war and evil wherever they go - they seek to subjugate all beneath their jackboots.

Without brave Anglo heroes the world would have been plunged into an eternal darkness - the ANGLODIED.

Actually it's 80% german and 90% european

hehe just as planned

Blood will spill

>there are still like 90% Germans here in Germany
New states suggest about 80%
>and 9,5% of immigrants are good integrated people and maybe 0,5% are problematic.
Yeah, that's what most are until they get a foothold you stupid cuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kübler-Ross_model
Denial is the first stage.

Lol easy kills.

WTF IT ONLY TOOK 3 YEARS

oniKruat noooooooo

>Actually it's 80% german and 90% european

Explique ceci...

youtu.be/uGfP8CyJAhg

>WTF IT ONLY TOOK 3 YEARS
It took 50 years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter

It's been happening since the 60s, around the time the US started turning Mexican.

I swear I wasn't a nazi a couple seconds ago

>Germans destroy rome
>germans start wars
>germans target russians instead of muslims in the medieval ages
>germans invent fucking communism
i don't want this to happen to them, it's too cruel, but they brought the biggest cancers on this planet into existence

Why aren't German streets in perpetual gang warfare over this planned genocide?

Living with other turks

ahhh... fuck em! Japanese make great cars too.

>around the same time

Hmm could it be just coincidence? Or maybe something else?

*New stats
Fuck

how can 90% be german if this week numbers where released that 20% have a migration background?fuck off shill

thanks kike potato nigger ted kennedy

hope you're suffering extra bad in hell

>Germans
>fighting
Those types died in gulags decades ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=_LjjOJCDDWE

Kys Muhammad you cocksucking faggot

>“The Koran teaches fear, hatred, contempt for others, murder as a legitimate means for the dissemination and preservation of this satanic doctrine, it talks ill of women, classifies people into classes, calls for blood and ever more blood. Yet, that a camel trader sparks uproar in his tribe, that he wants to make his fellow citizens believe that he talked to the archangel Gabriel; that he boasted about being taken up into heaven and receiving a part of that indigestible book there, which can shake common sense on every page, that to gain respect for this work, he covers his country with fire and iron, that he strangles fathers, drags away daughters, that he leaves the beaten a free choice between death and his faith: now this is certainly something that no-one can excuse, unless he came as a Turk into the world, unless superstition has stifled any natural light of reason in him. ”

Voltaire, in the year fucking 1700

Why did we not listen?

60s was a clusterfuck. It was also around the same time, baby boomers became old enough to vote.

How are you niggers falling for this schlomo bait? Its a bunch a 5 year olds. They haven't even learned to swim, just throw them in a river

>fuck off shill

Really, Klaus-Peter?

youtu.be/8eFjp2nK1IQ

I live in a Finnish-Swedish border town. Just going over to the other side of the border, the difference is obvious. It feels like being transported to a fucking Arab town.
Unless individual European countries start implementing RACIST NAZI XENOPHOBIC policies, in a few decades there will be no whites left in Europe in a few decades.
If an employer was to ask me "Where do you see yourself in 30 years?", my answer would be "Doing a suicide bombing for the remnants of the white resistance"

Who cares anymore we germans have Austria as plan B and they aren't cucked.

>German males unable to reach replacement rate reproduction.

>Muslims manage to hit a 3 multiplier on average

Hahahahahahaha.

Will Turkey just annex you as part of the Caliphate?

>60% white

It's about time the rest of the oF world stopped shitting us for
>LOL AMERISHART HIGH CRIME RATES

Now you have to live with the brown menace of human shit we endure. And have no clue how to deal with them or weapons to defend yourselves. Germanistan's future is brown m8s

There are only 2 million young German men in Germany right now. There is a similar number of young females as well. Merkel just added 1 million young male Arabs to your population. Do the fucking math. Germany will end up like the US a this rate.

we said the same thing here in california 10 years ago, now its 20% white

if you dont recognize the problem you're already doomed

we got a shit ton of slavs here.most people don't mind them because they are like a natural shitskin barrier.

>Is this real?
I have relatives in Germany. It's all too real.

Not yet. Please don't turn into the California of Europe.

This thread's theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=YDH8izdv0Aw

Crazy that one generation can do so much harm. Mixing the ethnic background and makeup of a country to this degree results in permanent consequences.

They really fucked us.

I'm hoping Japan and some other European countries will stay strong and resist the multicultural menace.

Both of the European lands the majority of my people come from are getting cucked hard (UK and Germanistan)

That's why all the ex hippy Boomers are dumb as fuck.
Inherent the Earth and give it all away.
Useless glue sniffing ethnomassocistic sellouts. Put those brain dead Jew loving hippies down the mines.

>German males (and some women) pay their taxes and work like good goyim
>Non-Germans live off the system so they have plenty of free time to fuck and don't have to pay for their own children

It's only a handful of countries that are getting mega-cucked. There's still hundreds of millions of whites in USA and Russia alone. we're going to make it, but it's going to take a lot of removal

Rest in peace.

sad shit all round
too many heads getting shit on, like people had a full grasp on what happened post WWII.
Not their fault, they, and their leaders were the victims on WWI optimism and circumstance. Hitler's story runs to the tragic at times, and I can't blame people for respecting a WWI hero.
Stat hating wont kut it phamalam. Gotta speak, gotta articulate

>e got a shit ton of slavs here.most people don't mind them because they are like a natural shitskin barrier.

J'avoue que j'ai rit, Klaus...

as it should be white trash

Everything is going to shit.

Islamic State of Malmö is becoming a real thing. And the Copenhagen area is increasing getting more and more muslim ghettos.
The south of our border is slowly turning into a national security threat again.

The west we have London and its muslim navy.
To the East Malmö.
To the south Germanistan.
We might as well just raise the white flag.

>the USA will be whiter than germany in your lifetime

you dont realize, that time is over, the gloves are off, german cucks literally have two choices that need ot be made within 4 years:

a. forcefully remove non germans and even germans that arnt from ethnic german decent

b. literally go extinct once the economy collapses and the shitskins on gibs start rioting, by that time whites will be 33% of hte population

they LITERALLY have 4 years to kick out all the shitskins or there will eventually be a race war and they WILL die

they have to make this choice, this is going to happen.

Why should I honestly give a fuck about Europe?

They are a bunch of liberals who are getting BTFO by their own policies.

Maybe if there was a resistance group in Europe that was fighting back, then id support them . But as of right now, Germany is just a bunch of left wing cucks who like taking it in the ass from liberals and Muslims.

I couldnt care less what happens to Europe.

Just a bunch of weak, beta white cucks getting BTFO.

Meanwhile we have Trump.

The USA is by far the least cucked nation in the world.

Only the US could elect a man like Trump.

>if I call every white person white trash that means I've won
kek

When will white people finally have enough of this shit?

France, last chance in 6 months, if you fuck up you're next

We bought yourselves some time with Brexit but must not be complacent

news flash. Trump is falling in the polls AGAIN. he won't win.

Did you think this was a motherfucking game?

praise kek fuck it all

> raise a white flag
>After you paint a black cross on it
Deus lo vult!

liveleak.com/view?i=251_1463523553

>muh trump is the savior of the white race

Don't delude yourself trumplet, we have so many Browns that even if we cut off literally all further immigration right this second we'd still be pretty fucked and mixed to hell.

>Why should I care that the muslim population and amount of land/countries they have increases? They only want all of us dead.

>all these "Romans" and "Anglos" cackling with glee over the islamization of europe

I'm doing my work and vote for the AFD. And if the cucks wants to destroy this country idgaf.
Like I said I have still Austria with my people and my culture and non cucked laws.

>now its 20% white

Is it really that low?

when you stop being retarded stormfag LARPers

>let it happen themselves
>fucked by kikes

this time the gas chambers will be real

the final solution will not be deportations

the germans know they will just lie about it anyways

these kikes have openly shown that only one can exist, and well fuck them

>The USA is by far the least cucked nation in the world.

Bubba...

youtu.be/PcimX_9clGE

What the fuck, how did that happen so fast? it took us like 50 years to get that bad

>not care about european politics
Thats how world war 2 started pham

Muslims controlling the underwater bridge between Denmark and Sweden sounds like such a great thing.

You are dying out white trash, and no one is going to miss you.

The age of white supremacy is finally over and you are being quickly replaced at very level.

Move over devil, it's my turn now. It's my world now.

youtu.be/v2grPPnDRj4

Germans really don't like reproducing. Their men are insanely beta and their women are ridiculously frigid.

germany gonna be 60% shart in mart here in 20 years

you poor fucks. we all murrican now.

Aren't refugees supposed to be repatriated once the danger passes?

of course not. Its 60% white even when you dont include hispanic whites

FUCKING MUSLIM ROACHES FUCKKKKKKK THE MORE I THINK ABOUT THIS THE MORE FUCKED UP IT GETS

Even bringing in a medium number of them results in such MASSIVE demographic shifts thanks to their culture and breeding. They fuck like rabbits.

God we are so fucked if we ever get Muslims on top of Mexicans and blacks.

>tfw its more than 50% here in usa under 5

to be fair the girl in that video isn't white

if you are white you should care about the fatherland, these are your brothers and sisters being murdered and raped. we let the jews win ww2 so this is what happened. may god have mercy on them

posting our future won't change your similar future, only with noguns and hatespeech laws

We had the perfect chance for natural population decline and equilibrium with the environment and liberals fucked it up

m8 they made communism, you know they deserve it, but even still this is too cruel a punishment

They aren't refugees and never were. They are migrant invaders.

no its more like 40

>triggered. turning it on the americans now.

the perfect argument.

Sad and pathetic.

Never underestimate german efficency even in self destruction

she got arrested lol

>work and pay 80% taxes so people that hate you can live for free and have as many children as they'd like

Who thinks this will end well?

I sure hope so man.

They think it's a contest, not a disaster warning.

he is right though, its not just germany, its all western white nations (cept maybe aus, they seem to be based in this regard).

we are all facing the same enemy, kikes and shitskins want us dead and gone from the history books and they are winning.

Bye bye Germany. I suppose an uprising is off the cards now then. At least you tried.

kekd audibly

>At least you tried.
Not really.

Soon white trash.

Soon you will have the privilege too. Everything you have we will take.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

GOOD JOB GERMANY

Germans are literally about to extinct. Holye shiet

Game Over

Hopefully the UK will pull through. But, it looks like it's too late for Germanistan

>hispanic whites
>hispanics
>white

CAN'T WAKE UP

>Now you have to live with the brown menace of human shit we endure.

Go inflict your diseases on someone else burgerstroke

As it should be.

White trash are devils and the whole world is better off without them. We are conquering the mighty whitey and all he can do is say nigger on a rowandan mango board.

So what will the ragheads rename Germany to?

Maybe but London is very fucked, not sure what their national demographics are but London is a mess.

Brexit is some shred of hope I suppose.

I just don't know what to do when the day comes for me to settle down and have kids, if the us gets worse the idea would've been to go to Europe I suppose, but it won't be Germany now.

>Hopefully the UK will pull through.

youtu.be/rcsG-u2GtZE

Same thing here. Only thing keeping somalis at bay in helsinki are Russian immigrants. Protip if Somalis bother you in Helsinki. Talk in russian to them. They will fuck off. Because they know doing harm to Russian will get painful relation on them. Thanks all Russian bros who helped kick some Somalia as month ago.

Yeah but the pretence for letting them stay is "Muh refugees"

id rather be on the way out than the way in desu famalam

He did say they must win or be destroyed

it's going to be worse in Germany
we have states that are near 100% white that we can flee to. We also have nearly 200 million whites, so if something huge happened like a race war we would be fine in the end. Germany is just flat out getting replaced

>m8 they made communism
No, Karl Marx made communism and they threw him out.
Besides, they've been punished enough.

When all those whites that go to work every day are gone there will be no wealth left.

Ugh, they're so ugly. It's like my genes know they're a problem.

>have kids

You will never have kids. You won't find a white woman willing to carry your racist white babies.

It's over, but don't kill yourself. I want you to wait and watch the end of white supremacy world wide.

So when you're old, and weak and sad and filled with apathy the poc nurses can beat you at night and not feed you for days.

My state shall be a white haven.

Fuck, it's leeching into Tennessee but we cannot let it here.

rip in peace Germany

communism is why we are here now, McCarthy didn't purge the right people

Tu utilises un proxy lad, ou t'es en vacance?

>black guy is asking the womyn if she speaks german

>We
You aren't achieving shit.

Africa's future is to be slaves to the muslims.
Africans in North America will be slaves to hispanics.

I'm Russian. I think the Middle Easterners are complete aliens and can go to hell, but I do see myself mostly as just another immigrant far removed from the German nation. The only difference is that I'm white, but I'm not their kind of white, you know?
I'm just troubled with the future because the Germans are the ones running things in order. We lose the Germans, the country might die for the last time.

We won't stop until the concept of white people is erased from all of history.

dude its literally 51% Hispanic right now and that's before you take into account that the majority of the white population is over 50 years old

They are. This is before the refugees start spawning, that will happen soon and then it's goodnight Vienna.

I dont have any sympathy for Europe anymore. I really dont give a fuck anymore. Either prep the bull or do something about this.

>Tu utilises un proxy lad, ou t'es en vacance?

Je suis dans le nord de New York...

He just didn't get enough of them.

This. There is nothing to take or eat once the whites are gone.

Have you met many German women?

Feminism has ruined quite a few of them...

We don't give two shits about your "sympathy".

America is in worse shape white trash.

We are taking over and we are not asking nicely. Everything you built, we will destroy. We will chase you around this continent never letting up, never letting you rest.

All that you have we will take from you.

Merkel is literally directly responsible for violence, rape and murder in her country because of how she handled this refugee crisis. The repercussions of this will be felt for generations.

She needs to hang.

That's a good point, the US is massive, even if something drastic happened like a split in the nation we could find plenty of space and plenty of places with whites.

European countries are the size of my yard.

>this shitty bait all thread

Wew

Does this mean when the race war happens in europe i can adopt a qt german girl as refugee?

Walt was so fucking based

holy shit how can this be real?
are they importing that many young adult men only there that the native young men will be a minority? holy shit

>All that you have we will take from you.
And then you die with your host, just like cancer, just like South Africa is slowly dying.

Hitler didn't die for this.

Oh cry moar white trash, your tears are delicious.

The thought of some white bitch getting airtighted by 3 poc and turned out makes my dick hard.

holy smokin toledo

R I P

germans

Texas itself is larger than a huge portion of Europe
even some of our smaller states like New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Rhode Island (majority white) have more people living in them than some Euro countries, and still have plenty of room.
I'm not even counting majority white states like the midwest and pacific northwest that are fucking massive.

Go to Austria man it's tip top

One fucking woman had such a part in this. Unbelievable.

Treasonous cunt.

>implying you'll have written languages at that point

We are worse off

By 2040 Latinos will form a plurality
By 2065 Latinos will be an outright majority

Just be glad you won't be alive to see whites become a hated minority in their own countries

Fuck having kids I won't bring them into that world

>tfw you will never live in an ethnic homogeneous Germany before those 2 devastating wars.

Feels more than bad

interaktiv.morgenpost.de/berlin-1900-2015/
>You can see comparisons of 5 photos from Berlin in 1900 and in 2015, very fascinating and saddening at the same time.

Even my state is pretty white for being almost southern.

Gives me some hope that the shitskins are concentrated in states we can avoid.

Goodbye Germany.

Germany needs to gas kebab,

Also are they citizens cause they might not stay for long

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

wtf

ok, mais pk est-ce que tu avatar fag Eugenie?

KEK MY LIFE INTO PIECES

What are you planning to put in its place? Oh yeah, you probably didn't think that far ahead. That's why non-white countries such shitholes. Because of you. And you'll do the same across the west.

So?

A lot of these people needed help with ISIS commiting atrocities.

Thanks Germany and EU for doing the right thing. We are all humans! I am sure they will assimilate just fine.

good, fuck Germany for requesting and allowing this. they do not deserve a future

The jews plan of the final solution for the german way of life will be complete!

Do you not understand demographics? The old people die and are replaced by younger generations. The younger generations consist of large numbers of non-Germans who will replace the dying generations who are Germans. It's the end of Germany, as simple as that. IT IS OVER for you cucks.

WWI fucked us all so badly

I don't know if I'm ill informed or what but I barely hear anything out of Austria, is it irrelevant?

Oh, c'est le person qui parle dans brit/pol/.

>this is not from a comedy show

People will say its so "boring" nowadays, they want diversity and globalism. I'm just glad Japan exists as an example, and that the Eastern European countries seem to be rising economically. Shit hits the fan, I'll move to Poland or Czechia, since I'm a Slav anyway.

>avatar fag

Ma signature Kevin...ca me donne un style distinctif...

what state?
most of the mexicans are in California and the Southwest, most dindus in the south. Whites are mostly in Northern states unsurprisingly as it's cold up here.
I mean i live in Massachusetts and I don't see many brown people outside of Boston, and our largest minority group is East/SE Asians thankfully.

So there is plenty of room to escape if it gets really, really bad.

Tout les photos de le jouer de Tennis .il est "Bouchard man".

Welp, Germany is fucked.

>fantasizing about black penises isn't normal
>but on CTR™ it is

Fuck. And we share borders with both this mess and Sweden.

pic related

Sorry that this happened to you pure whites. I'll try my best to educate the hispanics down here, because I know that those born from legal families like myself actually want to make something of themselves. You guys better build that wall quick, though, because those damn illegals are flooding fast.

It's strangely easy to pick a legal from illegal down here in the RGV. Anyone who speaks english shittily and sounds like they aren't even trying are usually illegal, for most legals try hard (but fail, bless their hearts) to form coherent sentences.

Besides, spics are just Native Americans mixed with Whites. They aren't like the Muslims, who are pure semitic trash, invading Europe. The Native Americans and Spaniard culture lives on with the Hispanics that aren't ghetto bald shitters.

Your bullshit has ended your people.

This is what you were taught to do.

>are concentrated in states we can avoid.
Haha, no.

All the big states, CA, TX, NY are gone. All of the south is gone. Most of the east coast is gone.

There's the midwest (largely uninhabited, gone the second people get deposited in it) and some tiny pockets here and there.

But no, there's no specific area you can avoid, there's only specific areas that are uncontaminated.

Kentucky. Not eastern though, there's loads of whites in eastern Kentucky but I fucking hate it there.

your ancestors would spit on you

>I mean i live in Massachusetts and I don't see many brown people outside of Bosto

I see a lot. There are several cities/towns that are swamped with minorities. What part of Massachusetts?

>Eastern European countries seem to be rising economically. Shit hits the fan, I'll move to Poland or Czechia, since I'm a Slav anyway.

Eastern Europe will rise faster once there is capital/white flight from the west and cities become unbearable. I don't know if there is space for white suburbs in western Europe for whites to escape like there was in the USA.

>If an employer was to ask me "Where do you see yourself in 30 years?", my answer would be "Doing a suicide bombing for the remnants of the white resistance"
Topkek.

And realistic at the same time.

>my face when no face is schizophrenic enough

What's your point, leaf?

>il est "Bouchard man".

J'aime ce titre, Nigel...

>kill all pro white regimes for an entire century
>be mad there are only anti white regimes left
hurr im american im retarded durr

Haha, you're a fat white dude jerking off and larping. Even a nigger isn't this pathetic.

That's what I'm saying, if something happened like a huge shift in the nation with splits you could easily pick places that could be kept white. North east, Midwest, etc. they do exist.

JEWS WIN AGAIN

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

T'es pire qu'un trip-fap

So?

A lot of these people needed help with ISIS commiting atrocities.

Thanks Germany and EU for doing the right thing. We are all humans! I am sure they will assimilate just fine..

>Canadian posting interracial pictures

I'm just going to start filtering you fucks from here on out

Alaska.

even now, you have a chance to stop it

NYC is not the entire state. All of the south is not gone, West Virginia is one of the whitest states in the entire country; it's just the tidewater and Mississippi river valley that's filled with niggers.

In 4 years Germany will be brown...

>un trip-fap

Arrete d'utiliser ce terme, Kevin...

This country is lost. Since not enough Germans are ready to fight, and most of them even welcome them, I will leave as Hans and become Jun Hoa Tao. Just wait for me China.

Essex, you middlesex? or BMA?
Honestly Asians are preferable to hispanics or dindus
what's Kentuckys percentage?

But they can
And they will

In this case that's no defence pal.

Bonjour Quebecois. Vous devriez venir a brit pol plus tard. Je vais dormir.

I agree they are better than Muslims, it's still just a population replacement play by the powers that be though.

>The Native Americans culture lives on with the Hispanics
You say this like it's a good thing.

That car though

You abandoned the true Faith, now suffer chastisement you wrought by your own works

>West Virginia is one of the whitest states in the entire country

West Virginia poverty rate:18%...

businessinsider.com/the-10-poorest-states-in-america-2014-12

our culture despises having children. Think of our society as being the Time magazine with the title "Child-free"

make new thread

91 percent white in 2005, not sure now but it can't be that bad. 7 percent was blacks.

Western Europe is very built up / ancient, many villages are like 1000 years old and they're sprinkled all over rooted in tradition. I'd imagine conservative whites would abandon ship altogether as the countryside would appear defiled.

I'm not moving away anywhere just yet, sure.

Umass Amherst. We're on opposite ends. The more urban areas around here have a lot of hispanics and dindus. There seems to be a correlation between hospital locations and minorities over here.

The fuck are you talking about? They fought until the very end in the war for a future.

surrogate mothers hans

life finds a way

New England is mostly 80% white or above, most of the midwest and pacific northwest is over 80% white. Most of the north is white, even New York outside of NYC is good. Alaska is massive and vast majority white. There are plenty of ares. But you are correct, CA and Texas are complete lost causes.

One European country will go full Nazi
It's up to the people of every other one to make their support known.

Honestly, I'm worried white people will die with a whimper. People are too brainwashed.

Not an argument. Your claim was that the entire south was BLACKED. This discussion isn't about poverty.

>Accomplished America tier under five% already

Jesus christ they breed even faster than the mexicans

>deployed in Ghana

Oh he'll be Ghana all right.

wtf is this from and why is this woman that stupid

(((Our))) culture sure m8.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SUFFER, THIS IS YOUR OWN DOING

WON'T HAPPEN UNLESS THEY VOTE IN A DIFFERENT CHANCELLOR OR GO TO CIVIL WAR OR GET INVADED BY A FOREIGN LAND

no, they didn't. their grandparents did

how can you possibly feel anything but contempt for the modern german?

What is with Cred Forums's sadistic hatred of other whites? Just get over it cunt

If I get digits Merkel will die in in 2017.

>There seems to be a correlation between hospital locations and minorities over here.
holy shit it's the same here, get close to the hospital and see a gorillion spics, get 1 mile away and it's white and Asians. Unfortunately it looks like my county will be minority white by 2050 along with most of the country. This is what fucking spics do, we are 81% white in this county for fuck sake, where the fuck are these goddamn mexicans coming from, I blame the likes of Lynn.

>australia
>white

>What is with Cred Forums's sadistic hatred of other whites?

shills

Based Aussie shitposter, I salute you.

THE AGE OF WHITE SUPREMACY IS FINALLY OVER

Haha keep posting cartoons and saying nigger white trash boys. The girls are coming our way.

They know the score. You are finished. Now get on your lily white knees and kiss my big black cock.

I guess it really is a genocide. Holy shit. This makes me want to cry. They are genociding our race, and we can't even retaliate. We actually can't do anything. They're genociding our culture and our people, and if we retaliate we will be arrested.

This is the most psychopathic and disturbing stretch of human history, far worse than any other genocide before it. It's happening in plain sight and nobody can do anything about it.

This is horrifying.

>the irony

Well I always wanted to go to german, to bad it know is nothing more than a soon to be arab shithole. It was fun while it lasted Cred Forumsacks I hope that all you had a chance to see german before its fall.

Compared to America which is quickly approaching 50%+ of all under 18 year olds in less than 2 years time

83 and merkel dies in 2017

>Your claim was that the entire south was BLACKED

Ma seul claim est que les blancs de la Virginie de l'Ouest sont semi attarder et pauvres...

Easy to just blame them as being stupid when they're indoctrinated since youth. Hmm sounds like something Hitler said in mein Kampf about just thinking the average German was an idiot until he realized they shouldn't be blamed for their own indoctrination

Read the thread, it's going to take far fucking longer to flat out replace us. We already know it's coming, we can flee north/northwest, the Germans cannot.

new thread

Typical insecure loudmouth right wingers...

Graphic shows live births by nationality of mother in Germany. Three most numerous foreign nationals in this statistic are Turkey, Italy and Poland. All others are even smaller.

Germany has been a country with migration for thousands of years. The oldest battle in Germany, at Tollense 3,200 years ago, is believed to have been about a migrating tribe.
Current people of Berlin have huge share of French ancestry due to Huguenot refugees. Parts of Southern Germany were occupied by Roman empire with influx of foreigners.
Indogermans mixed with Megalith farmers thousands of years ago.

Only idiots still think of Germany as a gene pool. Germany is a society with its own nation state.

German passport = German. All other imaginable criteria make no sense in the real world.

Keep crying white boy.

Let's see those tears, feel that sense of hopeless surrender.

Fuck, 2016 is great. It's YOUR turn to live your life on your knees.

The last gasp of white supremacy ends with crying trash.

Well nigger-chan, the funny thing is:
Once there are no whites, you have to fuck your ugly girls again, or you will all die.

And lets be real: Even you like white more than black.

Thanks bud.

>French

They've ensure that when there is a backlash it will have to be terrible to be effective.

you will still be nothing more than a good for nothing nigger, have fun when the chinks whipe you guys out.

This isn't going to stop.
Abduls will forever alter aryan genetics just like they did with hispanics.

Either unimaginable stupidity, trolling, or a coping mechanism to put humor and shift blame to something they don't want to feel horrible over and maybe that it could never happen to them.

they will justify with whatever there is available, it doesn't matter. Everyone knows they just couldn't say No

It's going to take less than 30 years and you will for certain be the first western country to be a minority if you're not actually one yourself

They destroyed a law some years ago which said it is illegal to replace the german people and so on. That really opened my eyes to see that germany have no future.

they spread their sickness, a culture of suicide to other nations. of course i blame them

RIP, at least they never had to see it come to pass.

They're Islamists Kraut. They'll enforce Sharia and you'll be powerless to stop it.

Kys Québécon

>you could easily pick places that could be kept white.
Not "easily." You could pick places today that could be kept clean:
>Antartica
>Siberia
>Alaska (lol: )
These places are currently uninhabited for a reason and will fall the second you try to retreat to them.

>NYC is not the entire state.
>Most of the north is white, even New York outside of NYC is good.
Most of NYC is largely uninhabited. That's the whole problem.

Having some shitburg 2k Podunk town is fine, but it's not a solution to active efforts to genocide your ass. If the question is :
>Where are you going to "flight" to?
The answer can't be "middle of the woods/desert/tundra."

RACE WAR WHEN REEEEEE

Your country and it's masters is to blame for the downfall of Europe. Had it not been for you, the white man would still rule the Earth and would already have touched the stars. It will never be this way anymore. Thanks to you.

AfD brother. Work it. Shit's looked bad before. Your people took a flattened nation and turned it into a global power in a few decades.

I am going to throw up

that ass game THO

re-read it, we know that we will be a minority, but we can flee north to white states, Germans can't flee to any different state. For instance my state is like 80% white, if I want 90%+ I just drive 2 hours north. if I want 60% white I drive 2 hours south.

A German won't have that option.

You mean America's debauching of Europe? You know western Germany was American sphere of influence, right? Google denazification.

I suspect at some point when it gets too unbearable, even the normies will wake up. Don't give up hope, not yet lad.

if migration happens anyway why do you have to enforce it? just let germans tell refugees to fuck off if they feel like it or let them stay if they tolerate them. No "welcome culture" is needed.

Also "live births by mother". Doesn't that include mongrels?

new bread

new thread

This is the kind of threads that made me into a person full of hate.
Why do i keep coming

(and numerous other shitposts)
You must be the loneliest numale/SJWhale at your campus. Sad! Although funny too that this is what gives meaning to your existence. It's painfully clear you have a massive inferiority complex and no sense of self-worth whatsoever, but this shitposting isn't really going to make your life better. Poisonous people torture and kill themselves with their own poison. Continue by all means, but when you're suffering from your own poison rememeber that you chose it. It's your own fault.

Has our courage failed?
Are our friends forsaken?
The bonds broken and torn?
Encircled shields, hear the wolves?

What's your heart full of?

Good. Fuck Germany. They destroyed Rome, escalated the fuck out of ww1 due to their own arrogance and incompetence, tried to get revenge by starting ww2 to prove they weren't cucks, then lost and ushered in the era of political correctness and castration of the white race to soothe their own faggot conscience. Now they want to bring Europe to the brink of destruction a 4th fucking time? No way. You niggers have been a plague on Europe for the entirety of your existence, but the shit ends today.

because it's the fucking truth

>no one is going to miss you
if we go so do all the gibs and technology you shitskins rely on to survive

It's not just that, people are embracing their own demise. Europe and likely soon, the US will be committing demographic suicide.

>west virginia
>south

>Why do i keep coming
Same reason that all pleasant dreams must end. It's important to wake up and see the world for what it is.

ROFL, you're just an insecure fearful pussy.
Turks and Arabs in Germany are more often observed drinking beer than praying.
Practically none of the Muslim immigrants want sharia law, even majorities of Muslims in lots of Muslim countries don't want sharia law.

Besides, Americans have no clue about sharia law anyway. They've merely been trained to be fearful of it.
Pussies.

--------------

Lest I forget; I suppose Breitbart has merely lied once again.

The recent press release is here
destatis.de/EN/PressServices/Press/pr/2016/09/PE16_332_126.html
and it doesn't mention 40%, nor could one calculate 40% from it.

But we knew already that Breitbart is mere hatemonger propaganda, right?

I never understand people reacting like this to Germany being cucked, and Germany is going to stop being white by 2020. Germany died 70 years ago. What you see right now is its reanimated corpse possesed by a demon. Remaining non-cucked Germans should gtfo of there.

You are so clueless about ww1. Jesus Christ. Didn't read the rest of your garbage.

Voltaire was so ahead of his time.

Then why are you trapped in this timeline with us? What did you do wrong?

Doesnt this show citienship as opposed to ethnicity/heritage? If so, hypothetically speaking, 99% of the German graph might be Somalians for all we know, as long as they have German citizenship.

Also, no European country is pure, there are always mixes. But alluding that having French blood is similar to a huge portion of North african and Middle Eastern immigrantq is simply besides the point. Its less about skin color than about religion, values and views on democracy and freedoms (of speech, religion etc).
When near half of your population demands sharia, they will get it. Goodye Germany and German values of tolerance and inclusivity.

Germany needs a renewed Nazi movement.

America and it's masters won't allow it.

HALT'S MAUL JUDA

Germany itself would never allow it