Cred Forums's unironic favorite comedian is a scam artist who loves to get fucked in his ass by transsexuals and is now...

>Cred Forums's unironic favorite comedian is a scam artist who loves to get fucked in his ass by transsexuals and is now on the Time Warner ltd. payroll

Sad!

>fucked in his ass by transsexuals
where is this video?

> scam artist
explain

Hey Sam, whats up?

No video but here's his chatlog with said tranny

>scammed bronies
Doesn't count, they deserve worse.

He took """donations""" from his fans in exchange for making and sending donors t-shirts. He took the money but nobody ever got any shirts.

He also tried some kind of kickstarter scam with some kinda brony video game. Sam's so dumb he was found out by fucking bronies. He's a failed Jew. Also a sexual deviant.

heh

more like

SCAM HYDE

know what i'm a saying?

Wow, Sam is so lucky. I'd let her fuck me too.

wtf i hate scam hoidel now

I mean, people are into their own thing or whatever.

charles mai waifu

Again, just like with Milo it doesn't fucking matter. Even if he's a scam artist, even if he fucks trannies, who cares. He's producing entertaining and somewhat red pilled content that's the bottom line.

You fucks always expect everyone to be perfect. Perfect women, perfect supporters. No one is fucking perfect. I'm sure Sam has a few skeletons and trannies in his closet but I still like what he creates, no matter what the reason he has for it.

Spotted the butt mad redditor. Sam is based and our boi, stay mad

Not a Hyde fan, but that's fucking based. He's just brashly saying what every guy wants. Even if it's "rude" you gotta respect him

It's degenerate is what it is, just like Hyde's entire persona.

>he believes what a mentally ill tranny from /r9k/ says
>hes mad about sam hyde scamming BRONIES

OP is a degenerate, autistic faggot

HIDF please, the chatlog is posted along with a never before seen pic of Sam. Your hero loves getting pegged by men in dresses.

>he messes with mlp fags
>they lose money

>I'm supposed to be mad about this

>fucks teenage yet legal girls
>you expect me to be mad about this when he's just doing what any red blooded man fantasizes about doing

You wouldn't be saying that if it was your daughter, especially when he might have HIV from all the transsexuals he chases.

Hyde is a disgusting, ugly creature.

>be LITERALLY mentally ill tranny, convincing too
>message sam hyde and chat with him under the guise of bring a gril
>get him to send a photo
>keep your disgusting charade going because you are mentally ill
>concoct a big story about 4chans most controversial boards /guy/ for attention

simple

Pathetic

>Scam artist

LMAO you faggot bronies are still butthurt you didn't get your autistic horse fucking game? Jesus you fags are pure cancer, kill yourselves. We don't want you faggot horse-fuckers here

Everyone who's really funny or who has a taste for humor has a lot problems or "demons" as I've heard it put.
Opie and Anthony have talked about it, Bill Burr, Robin Williams killed himself. Idk, I think it comes with being really witty, you become really cynical and view everything through a lens of shit or something.

>You wouldn't be saying that if it was your daughter

As if that's an argument.

Mostly just stand-up. You have to be insane to keep going up at open mics and bombing for a long time before you finally get good.