The real reason Hillary keeps dragging this handicapable womyn to her rallies is so that no one questions why there is...

The real reason Hillary keeps dragging this handicapable womyn to her rallies is so that no one questions why there is a ramp.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtu.be/dDZzl9AyXeg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somoza_family
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A literal freak show.

She's definitely shitty enough to use handicap people for her own needs.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Hillary was carting around a sacrificial retard to place the blame on all the cripple equipment she needs to use to maintain composure.

Hillary has the retard vote on lock that's for sure

No, she's dragging her around to try to bait Trump into saying something offensive.

That's not a terrible notion, OP. Not terrible at all.

Not if she's been changed.

That's a funny as fuck theory, but I doubt it. Surely there is a better way.

This post actually made me think

You guys do know that this cripples family was at one point the brutal dictators of Nicaragua for several decades.

They were overthrown by the Sandinistas in 1979.

The SOMOZA family has a shitload of blood on their hands. Not surprised they have ties to the Clintons.

LOL

Did they replace her heels with Heelies?

Lol what a great observation

Praise kek

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

probably moccasins.

Would

She really is beautiful. I cannot stop thinking about her. I just want to take care of her

WE

>Those thin legs
Does she skip leg day or something?

come on canada that's too obvious to be funny.

The wheelchair can also be used as a walker.

She's baiting Trump into attacking a handicapped person.

Khan is the main thing that hurt him last time. People don't like seeing him attack the vulnerable.

sauce? I don't even know her name.

haha oh canada

I always feel sad when I see mentally challenged or crippled females. With males I don't really care, but with females I always feel worse because they are creatures that focus on how they look and their own appearance and they must really have a tough time.

Sometimes I think maybe I should marry a cripple girl just to make her feel better and feel like I've made a positive change in this world.

Then they open their mouths and oh my god they're so annoying fuck that.

Does anyone even care what these literal subhuman retards have to say?

Upper body is so buff brah

WUZ

Goddamn op that actually did make me think.

Never skip leg day.

wow you might be right, or its a convenience she didnt thin of

winner winner!

You mean like half the population of Cuba that has Batista for a last name?

What does she do at the rallies? Does she have an integral role that requires her to be on state the entire time?

No, she just says "Hillary is my best friend" for a few minutes then sits behind her smiling like a retard

Hillary is dragging that handicapped girl around so that she can look fit for office by comparison

That's really bizarre.

kinda feel sorry for the girl. has bill been seen near her?

The worst thing is that people actually buy into this "I care about weak people" stuff, the devil has no sympathy for anyone.

She's not blonde. I'd be more worried about Uncle Joe or *shudder* Kaine.

> Kaine and Disabled.

>Kaine and Disabled

Holy Kek

This,
And this.

Backstage Hillary kicks the woman out of the wheelchair, and uses it herself.

This is the first time i have ever posted in this board. But i can't believe the shit I saw today. I just could not stomach it enough to get to the rational comment in the middle. It was too much. I am frustrated with this country. Too many armchair sycophants. I mean, at least the folks you despise are doing SOMETHING. Half you fuckers posting sit around all day and comment on video game shit they can't reconcile with their racist and sexist views, the other half is shitposting on a circlejerk site. I hate this shit. I am sick of it. Preempting: eat shit, asshole. I'm a PoC and this is frustrating, because there is such a dismissal towards what these folks are trying to say and do. It is incredibly patronizing. You shitlords are toxic, you are clueless, and you are so hatefilled, i cannot bring myself to read the rest of this thread.

TLDR Fuck each and every one of yall, i'm out

kek

Calm down. Most of the posts here are satire.

What's her name, Cred Forums?

Tldr

Holy shit, that's actually a genius find. Solid gold. How to get that out there? The more that $hillary knows she's not fooling people, the better...

pls be my ai gf

That's Hillary's new head of IT.

>I'm a PoC
>shitlords
>toxic

Can't tell if bait.

>atrophied legs
>arhhnold ahrms

it's a copypasta

saw it for 6th time today.

move it along

It's like she's begging for me to cum on her face...

Reasonable supposition.

She has no neck

youtu.be/dDZzl9AyXeg

id ejaculate all over her noodle legs.

No, you fucking moron.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somoza_family

Literally the big bad's great-granddaughter.

Interesting. She's even named after him. These little nuggets of information is worth all the shitposting.

Oh wow.

I felt bad for her.

They took her hostage and threatened what little life she has left

that's how I feel about M2F trannies. there's always hordes of them on dating sites, and ... while I personally think they are mentally ill, it's still sad that somebody puts themselves out there, hoping to be legitimately loved and wanted in a completely unrealistic, impossible way.

at best some male deviant will get drunk and want to fuck "her" for the experience, but they will never want to be seen in public with them, and never, ever bring them home to meet family.