I made a shrine to kek out in the sticks in an abandoned barn and now niggers are getting shot

i made a shrine to kek out in the sticks in an abandoned barn and now niggers are getting shot

praise kek

This isn't your everyday autism

This is advanced autism

PRAISE KEK

Neat

>when you see it you'll shit brix

You must make an offering to it now
An offering of fried chicken

>my neck
at least flip the image damit.

>Make two posts for one shitty joke
Smh

You're meddling with forces you don't understand

you're weakening the boundaries between our world and Kek's realm, if you have any sense you would burn this false idol and repent

i never noticed until now the sticker I put over my computers camera is a frog

kek has been smiling at me all these years

>Implying my dubs dont justify it

why did u build the shrine on ur wall

nice kek is here lads

uh, i tried, but windows automatically flips them so that they look right side up but when i post them on Cred Forums it's a problem. i dunno.

i did a little chant and ritual and stuff as i lit the candles and then meditated on them until they burnt down. which took too long really. but whatever.

>false idol
>literally works
maybe your dumb christcuck god is the false one considering he does jack shit?

very non-degenerate op

dude, as i walked home tonight to use my computer, a fucking frog was in my garage!

the cat ran in and tried to get it, so i threw the cat like 20 feet into the driveway and shut the door.

looks pretty comfy desu lad, do you sleep there?

Nice guitar, do you sing songs to Kek?
What songs do you play?

comfy level 100

Good work, OP

Praise kEk.

DJT for prez.

(OP) sleeps in a fucking barn

>electric guitar
>without amp or even electricity
>not an acoustic guitar

do you even stalker?

i ran back out to get a picture but i can't find it now. i've got some fake frogs laying around, though.

yeah i only come home to use my computer, shower, get more water.

hmm i hadn't thought about it, i should.

yeah

SHOW THEM YOUR POWER!

i do my best :(

Jesus fucking Christ lad what is this? What is your life? Explain.

dude just return that guitar to your house and buy a cheap acoustic guitar, you're scratching it

you ever had any strange encounters there? you should fix the bed situation m8 that board is limiting the potential comfy, use a sleeping bag to lie on or something

please post your hands for scientific research purposes

Please leave it there as is to confuse the shit out of some archaeologist in a thousand years

How's the book? what is it about?

user you're breaking my heart here. Pls tell me you're just living this way to piss off your parents and can go back anytime.

its only a squire

its just a squier

i spend most of my time out in a barn without electricity for my health and sanity.

since i've got my camera right here...

comfortable just ruins me.

its 'vaccuum diagrams' by stephen baxter. it goes over humanities history literally 450 billion years into the future when the universe ends. pretty insane. this is the second time i'm reading it, it's pretty good.

i'm actually doing it to lose weight, get fit, calm my mind down. but yeah. it's self imposed...

>it's self imposed...

Ok well that's a relief. Good luck.

>not making double
>implying you can praise

holy kek, thanks for the thread op. i needed a good laugh.

hope all works out well for you, we will need you in the upcoming war. Buy some guns and weights (maybe start by fixing the bar up) and start training out there.

>All that debris
Tidy up stalker

And arm up

confirmed not an ogre

you dont have any onions in cages do you?

my grandparents won't let me have guns but i'm saving for a bow. i want to hunt the coyotes around here. also have a pair of 30lb weights that it'll take me some time to master.

working on it some every day to clean it up, stack the wood, sweep the dirt. but it's literally like 4 feet deep in completely jumbled random wood at some points.

onions in cages? i kinda wanted to grow lions mane mushrooms if that's what you mean.

Hey goys
I have a bunch of dead animals and I need something to do with them. Should I do a blood sacrifice to kek? How would I go about this?

nice shrine btw

>I'm so funny

We should all bury Kek artifacts under the ground in remote places so that people will find it in the upcoming centuries and wonder what it is all about. This way we can channel Kek's almighty power into the future.

can i has this picture

unfortunately, it doesn't work if they're dead. you need live ones, so you can kill them. that works.

what you want to do is to INTEND to give the blood to kek. what you're really giving him is the orgone energy - the psychic panic of death. the more intelligent the living creature, the more orgone energy that is liberated.

so you'd make your shrine, spend time thinking about it, come up with a chant to chant, light the candles, and then take the animal out, hold it down, cut its throat on the altar. let the blood drain down some sort of trencher line and drip over the kek statue.

the important thing is to make it aesthetic. it has to LOOK good. incense helps. shock the senses. try to love and empathize with the chicken or rabbit or cat or whatever so that you feel emotions when you kill it.

its basically just art.

Checked

Save it, it's all yours my friend :)

What book were you reading/have in that picture of your set up

the one i have laying open is stephen baxters vaccuum diagrams. the flat one is carcassis classical guitar methods. i brought a bunch of clive cussler novels with me too.

good, its a start. get an axed and learn to chop down some trees. feels good to see a tree fall.

Try to talk them into letting you get a pellet gun for small game hunting. once you open them up to the idea and bring home dinner a couple times I bet they'll let you get a small caliber rifle.

but yea, definitely focus on cleaning up that barn and start tending some land for next growing season. Im super jealous tho OP, I grew up in dallas suburbs. Always dreamed of having something like this

Not everyday you see a thread like this

Brings me back to the days of oldschool Cred Forums

the more pictures you post, the more confused I get. Is this a horse stall or an abandoned warehouse? Are you homeless or just really that poor? How can you afford internet connection, the time to learn about kek, an electric guitar, and all these luxuries, but you can't afford a decent roof over yourself at night?

you're fucking with forces you shouldn't be user

OP forgot to mention he lives in that abandoned barn. Praise Kek.

Cred Forums is the new Cred Forums. I was starting to wonder why nobody had created shrines to Kek yet, but it's not every day you find someone posting on Cred Forums who apparently lives in a barn.

Send these to the MSM wrapped up in a nice blanket of fear and believability

Interesting, did you learn your occult knowledge from books or just the internet?

>cat
I'm a cat person (no homo) so I'll have to find a coyote or a Javelina or some shit again. I have a friend that traps them so it shouldn't be too hard. I cut a rabbit's head off the other day and had I known the thing had to be alive for a sacrifice, I would've done it then.
I'm thinking about doing something like your setup and putting Shadilay on repeat, then doing the sacrifice at 11:11 at night or some other time with repeating digits. I think we should also have a few anons doing this simultaneously during the debates.

How often do bugs crawl on you while you're trying to sleep?

yeah this is actually north of dallas, maybe a 30 minute drive up the highway. airgun is an alternative, but the nice ones cost a bit.

its hard to explain. im just a weirdo i guess.

here's my 3500 dollar computer.

now make blood sacrifices.

memes are just paltry offerings. kek craves blood and burned flesh above all else.

>here's my 3500 dollar computer.

how much memory?

also 3,500 in 2000 right?

nevermind thought that GPU was something else lol

You people are weird

>$3,500

Are you a retard?

i sleep during the day because my brain is fucked in that way and because of the bugs that try crawling on me while i sleep.

yeah, you get the basic idea. you just make a lot of memetic/psychic/information aspects line up, you take it really seriously, make it aesthetic and ritualistic, and you have a powerful ceremony. its just condensing meaning and emotion and intent .
if i can get some traps going i will definitely be building a tiny guillotine and making blood offerings to kek out of local varmints.

books mostly, the internet is full of faggots.

actually like 2 years ago. it'd be cheaper now but that's pretty much strictly the processors.

basically

64gb ECC

where do you work? whats the rent like in your barn?

Water cooled dual socket board with a professional graphics card. He thinks he's a fancypants.

It's actually a pretty sweet rig ignore the other fags.

Do what you want.

>books mostly
anyones that particularly moved or interested you?

hi op, you got any tips for learning guitar? i took violin a few years back, have tiny hands though so it's hard for me
your setup is super comfy

are you a virgin?

>Current year
>Not owning a Kek statue
It's ok, Kek forgives because they're expensive now...

And where are the piss jugs? Tread lightly lest you offend kek..

>Made in China Telecaster

i've got some money from when i worked at an ice cream factory, and i do stenographical work sometimes, i get jobs online. transcriptions. pays ok i guess. i don't take welfare or anything but my grandparents let me live here because they have a lot of money and because i'm fucked in the head from childhood and shit. that's how i wound up making shrines to ancient egyptian frog gods and living in a barn while having a meme wood computer and stuff.

aleister crowleys theory and practice in magick is probably the first book to read, and then read liber null & psychonaught which contradicts the old shit.

play scales forever

no

quite a few frog statues at lowes home improvement. they're all over.

how much are they? where do I buy one? I have a good idea for an altar setup but I need a statue

yea they do but if you want your grandparntes to trust you then you need to start somewhere.

badass, Dentonfag here. maybe one day we will be fighting side by side

Hello newfag

did you by chance live in Poland a few years back?

The only one in existence for sale online is on Amazon and is going for $999.99. I bought mine when they were still available and cheap.

>Implying this needs to be asked

Needs some crucified owls senpai.

t-this is getting a little out of hand guys

>i'm fucked in the head from childhood and shit. that's how i wound up making shrines to ancient egyptian frog gods and living in a barn while having a meme wood computer and stuff.

This is why I come to Cred Forums. You lot are fucking brilliant.

no

to be fair she was fat as fuck but i ground that shit to smush twice daily for over a year

that's a fucking brilliant idea, now wondering how to catch owls.

does this count?

yes

GED OUT OF HERE SDALKER

How are you losing weight by being uncomfortable? Don't you know asceticism has been proven to be inefficient? Just work out for fuck's sake and don't live in a barn.

are you that troll guy who lived in the basement on Cred Forums?

if so your new digs are nice

Close, but you need the meme magic hieroglyph on the front