Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xm0AW3hy56w
orthodoxwiki.org/Orthodoxy_in_America
youtube.com/watch?v=0pqax_dPgTk
youtube.com/watch?v=em0gunVYiE8
youtube.com/watch?v=hwdsUdh1BZc
youtube.com/watch?v=aIfYQhZPXbs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's pretty based, even if he's not a real monk. Though, half the fags on Cred Forums hate him for some reason and would rather pretend that queers like Milo and Sam hyde are "redpilled" despite not redpilling anyone.

Lot of piety for an ex jew

Where the fuck does he live? I always wondered this. Looks beautiful. Montana ?

He's pretty neat. Heard he's not a real monk though so I'm not sure what his deal is on that front, but his videos are interesting and informative enough.

In our hearts

If he takes off that hat will be die?

I think Vermont

Colorado

based as fuck, but he will never be able to redpill normies because he's too weird

sam hyde doesn't redpill anyone? yeah right, where's your redpilled tv show faggot

>Ethnicity Jewish

it's 'caused he pledged to the Orthodox frat.

got kicked out for being crazier n' shit, though.

>Anderson is real

AMEN.

this:

is correct.

he lives in CO, where the Jews can't touch him.

is he still directing traffic in Vatican City??

he got defrocked iirc

I've done my own little investigation on brother nathaniel and he seems like a crazy asshole

but I can't tell if that's just more jewish lies

in the very least he's less likely to go to hell than other jews.

True man of God.

Silverthorne Colorado. Really nice place.

actually, i'm pretty sure he was never "frocked" in the first place. he either got kicked out or dropped out of the monastery.

but he forgot to give them back their monk costume, or he didn't have a change of clothes or something.

Also, judging by the backgrounds of his videos, he lives a few miles north of town in a very expensive neighborhood.

He's crazy but he's 100% right

youtube.com/watch?v=Xm0AW3hy56w

Where does he get his money?

He's the stereotypical self-hating jew.

At least he's redpilling people.

Once a jew always a jew

steven anderson is a hollywood kike

much appreciated video, Bro.

Loves me sum Stephen Anderson

please state the basis for making such a comment.

>catholics arent christians
>there's no such thing as race, goy
yea i bet you do

he's from L.A. and has a jew nose.

are you a Catholic?

>sam hyde doesn't redpill anyone? yeah right, where's your redpilled tv show faggot

There are no redpilled TV shows you moron.

It would be a shoah

he's not a Christian but a jewish subvert. He also has an annoying face and loves his clicker too much.

but a nose that is curved down with a small hump in the middle attests to a character that seeks to discover the secrets of wisdom, who shall govern fairly, be merciful by nature, joyful, wise and insightful.

also, cocks.

>He also has an annoying face and loves his clicker too much.

the clicker.... it does nothing

He's actually literally a Jew. He finds out he's a Jew in his Marching to Zion documentary when he does a DNA test.

>people with black shit in their teeth

From my research I did a while ago, basically he's bi-polar and for anger reasons he was kicked out of the parish he was serving at for...reasons I can't exactly recall now.

He is in no way affiliated with the Russian Orthodox Church which presides over many other Orthodox Churches across the world, America included, despite how he may attempt to appear.

Also I think only bishops are allowed to wear the white gloves that he wears, yet he wears them anyways.

A shit ton of drama, but otherwise he's right about what he talks about.

i saw the doc.

and the part whee he "discovers he's a Jew" is when he says his grandmother's DNA test came back with Jewish genetic markers. He was proving his point that there is no such thing as a "pure" *anything*, because that's just not how it works. I think he does a superlative job proving his point.

Which was his parish?

Almost everything you said is untrue.

He never served a parish. He was tonsured a monk, never a priest.
The Russian Orthodox Church does not preside over all the Orthodox Christians in America, as you have implied.
Orthodox bishops never wear gloves of any sort.

Well I mean shit, man. It's been a while. Of course my details are going to be shaky.

The most important things I recall from the research is some forum posts regarding the bi-polar thing leading to him getting kicked out. Also I never said he was a priest.

Also I didn't mean that the ROC presides directly over the American ones. Yes the AOC has it's own sovereignty, but it's foundations come from the Russian Christians of the ROC laying the groundwork for its establishment many years ago.

Basically it's authentically derived from the ROC, not just sprouted from nowhere.

If I'm wrong though, correct me.

By "AOC" do you mean that there is a church called the "American Orthodox Church"? Because that is also wrong. The only "AOC" in America is the Antiochian Orthodox Church, presided over by the Patriarch of Antioch. All churches (Greek, Russian, Antiochian, Serbian, etc) are under the spiritual guidance of Constantinople.

You seem to have a lot of wrong information.
Kindly see: orthodoxwiki.org/Orthodoxy_in_America

>nate is the last hope for the orthodoxy

>All churches (Greek, Russian, Antiochian, Serbian, etc) are under the spiritual guidance of Constantinople.
That's not correct. Only the Greek Orthodox parishes *outside of Greece* are (thus, if you are Greek, but you go to an Antiochian or Russian parish, you're not under him). The EP has zero authority of any sort over any other Orthodox.

Eh? Orthodoxy is fine

youtube.com/watch?v=0pqax_dPgTk

No, I didn't mean there was a church called "American Orthodox Church", I just abbreviated for posting purposes. I know of the OCA, however.

But yeah, shit my knowledge seems to be severely fragmented.

Annual holocaust reparations, like all other jews.

A Jew with a racket, like all of them.

Once a jew always a jew.

I've got some jewblood in me how do I get those reparations?

World Peace is the closest thing you will ever get to a red pilled tv show.

Have you watched an entire episode? Or are you trashing a show you know nothing about?

Chapelle was the first. If it weren't for the hacks cowtowing to the imagionationless dummies funding it he would've kept it going. Hyde is white Chappelle at this point for what it's worth.

I'm pretty sure he was only ever a novice but I could be wrong

It was just "lolwacky" garbage with some memes for attention. Cred Forums is just so desperate for mainstream approval they'll get behind anything.

There's meaning behind all of it you philistine

Alright. So you watched it and picked up on nothing but lolwacky garbage? That proves you're a fucking idiot.

Pic somewhat related.

I've watched some of his videos. He seems like a good man and a good Christian. I can tell that he has a warm heart.

>He mentioned Moonman and David Duke! That means he's part of our secret club!

Sam is an attention whore who "ironically" uses references to shock. That's all.

We need to send him a birthday card at some point

>Though, half the fags on Cred Forums hate him for some reason
because he's crazy?

Name one thing he's been wrong about.

Spiritual guidance =/= Primate of the jurisdiction

Could you elaborate on what "spiritual guidance" entails? If I were looking for the greatest source of spiritual guidance, I'd go to the elder of a monastery rather than the EP. The EP is more just a stand-in for the Roman Emperor in addition to his Patriarchal role.

Amen brother.

America's lies on ukraine:

youtube.com/watch?v=em0gunVYiE8

Jewish War on Holy Russia:

youtube.com/watch?v=hwdsUdh1BZc

How the IMF really works

youtube.com/watch?v=aIfYQhZPXbs

He's been pretty fucking accurate so far. Maybe that jew magic drove him crazy but he still can speak the woketalk

The Ecumenical Patriarch must be tonsured a monk. In fact, all bishops, metropolitans, and Patriarchs across the Orthodox world must be tonsured monks. In this sense, the Ecumenical Patriarch is the ultimate elder.

The Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople is regarded as "the first among equals." It's not a coincidence. For example, Serbian Patriarch Irinej does not have the power to convene the head of all Orthodox churches for a synod. Patriarch Bartholomew of Constantinople does have that authority.