NC Fag Here

I live in downtown Charlotte, near where the riots are taking place. What should I do? I'm absolutely enraged that this is happening in my home town. They're beginning to loot stores and threaten one another. Went outside for a brief moment and saw a couple niggers breaking into another protesters car. They're already fighting among themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MKjSzH455Ho
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill one with a knife.

Do it for the fucking keks.

Its quiet, and reasonably quick.

Response time is delayed because of riots, so the nigger will be dead before the cops/emts show up.

Lay low until November 8th. Buy an AR 15 (.308) and vote Trump. Persuade others to do the same.

OP here with an update:

Rioters just discovered that the man who was shot died, and in response, started looting businesses and beating up the Caucasian protesters. It's complete chaos, and it's only getting worse.

Shoot at them

>and beating up the Caucasian protesters.
Not surprised at all tbqh

As it is happening blame them for traffic and looted stores, etc. Make people who are slightly enraged by the rioter to full on hate the dems for this.

You got any korean friends?

>.308
Y tho?

It's about to get shut down. Somebody got their wig split.

>protest a dindu getting shot and killed by police
>dindus shoot and kill eachother at protest

Kek is truly blessing us. The narrative is going to start slipping.

One of my neighbors happens to be Korean and for some reason he's not here at the moment. Heard him leave about an hour ago.

Get some fireworks and from them on the dindus.

>*drop them

Invite him over later. It pays to have a rooftop korean in your corner if it really hits the fan

You could be on the news senpai.

OP here

I'm going to take my bike and see what's going on, since I'm a little too far away to see everything going on. I'm bringing pepper spray and my .40, just to be safe.

Once I'm back, I'll give you guys an update and hopefully photos.

Wish me luck.

Piss of the top of a building onto people

Go get in the middle of the protest on camera and yell Pepe.
Plz

it wont be your bike in a little bit

Bump

This

Charlotte fag here, i need to drive in to the city to get to cpcc central campus tomorrow. should i skip or is it calming down?

Stay indoors.
Defend yourself if justified.
Keep your ears open for evidence that these people are actually bussed in from out of town. That was brought up with Ferguson and the mainstream media shut it down.

What you meant is
'serves them right'

Make a Cred Forums stream in body armor.

Fbi pls

That would called an AR-10 and .308 is a great round but the AR-10 platform is not nearly as reliable as the AR-15. The most accurate .308 I own is the PTR-91. I get 3 inch groupings at 200 yards using iron sights.

Bump

charlotte fag here as well. Runa trucking company, trucks parked off of old concord rd within a quarter mile of the protests. Do what I did. Protect what is valuable to you.

Sitting at the yard with 5 of my trucks, chilln with my M1A. I see acivity, I shoot. Even the bosnian fuck that owns the yard is here with me strapped.

This. I want to see a fucking BLM bitch come touch my fucking property

you're good senpai. Elizabeth and 12th are good, old concord, university area are hotter than a horny spic bitch

Omg this

OP here

I'm going to strap myself with meat and see whats going on in the lions den.

Wish me luck

252 here my friend, we have the military to protect us of shit goes south, godspeed to you, i hope you own a gun, you may need it. If she gets too bad book it up north to the 252 zone.

This is bait like the old card stand in times square right?

Dig a 6ft deep trench around your house perimeter. Fill with spikes. Cover with grass/leaves etc. Go outside ringing a dinner bell and yell: FREE CHICKEN AND GRITS!! FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!

>TFW the coons come running to their death.

hope that smacks some sense in to those idiots and convinces them to vote trump

nothing can change a liberals mind faster than a punch to the face from the people they think they are helping

Don't you have some homework to be doing?a

OP post pics lord kek wills it

Hire roof Koreans

Kek

.308 will go through metal like a knife through hot butter and are made for dropping large game like wild boars and elk.

Come on guys, America is a great place! There's so much tolerance and acceptance.

Tell the nigs to stop nogging

Top kek

OP please tell me whether Chapel Hill is safe, in general, and specifically from this unrest.

Thank you

Get your sniper rifle and open a window

find some koreans

>sonIamdisapoint

Secure yours and your white neighbors property.

Grab your rifle, take a few shots, and never tell anyone what you did.

This OP

Drop trou stand on a street corner screaming "fuck niggers! Dicks out for harambe"

> beating up the Caucasian protestors

It's only beating if you have structural power

find pic related girl and fuck right in front of the camera

My younger sister is living in Brevard. Is she safe from the feral nigger hoards?

I wonder when some Snackbar will use these large riots to alah akbar in the middle of one.

Leave your door open and wait for some nigger to break in. Kill as many you can legally get away with.

Keepmeposted.jpg

hold up why korean
shit now im scared

oh god, yeah. 83.3% White. look on google maps, you could eat off those sidewalks.

charlottefags should have a meetup tomorrow

Just a meme, no worries.
Rooftop Korean is +3 defense

i thought they were attacking koreans
you almost had me running to join my yerrow bros

Take pop shots at them and see what happens.

show up to where the news cameras are decked out in MAGA gear

Double dubs, nice one lad.

Cheers, feeling a lot better now.

Am I the only one that feels old because this user didn't get that reference??

>get based google on your side

im sorry im pretty sheltered or more so i dont know a lot of references.

Fake. Anyone who lives in Charlotte knows it's called Uptown and not downtown. Sage

NC deploying national guard!

I've done that. It's a great feel.

mmmmmmm shits sparking back up my my

youtube.com/watch?v=MKjSzH455Ho

>SWAT, RUN!

oh shit dude i do remember seeing that pic awhile back
man i feel stupid

Yep, we're safe up in the mountains.

Have you shot the hk91?

Partake in the race war they just started, do your duty.