Has anyone every found themselves the only white person in a room before...

Has anyone every found themselves the only white person in a room before? I had my first experience like that at during a intro to archaeology discussion a few semesters ago.
>mfw I realized the second time I had that class

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IZs2i3Bpxx4
youtu.be/B0B_ekSrsEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one?

I switched schools and ended up in a requisite Communications class. I hadn't been in a room with that many blacks (the teacher too) in my life. I wasn't the only one but it was close.

It's a weird feeling isn't it? kek

muurca

thank god I was born in a white country

Yeah, just don't go to Malmo or Stockholm or any of your cities. We're all in this boat together f.a.m.

Medical research graduate student. Got roped into doing my thesis with the Chinese H1B lab. Recruited before classes even started. In part because their only white guy was leaving so they needed another to proofread papers.

Several years ago in Vancouver I was a little drunk on the bus headed home and I nodded off. When I woke up and looked around every person on the bus was yellow and no one was speaking a language I understood. Fucked with my head pretty good that one did.

nope, cant say that i have

>archaeology discussion

thats wierd - aren't most archaeologists white ? what were the other ethnicities

I have in Asia a couple of times. It's great fun, if you make it that far out of a big city they don't see whites often and they always think seeing white people is the coolest shit ever.

It's even more extreme if you're black. They just point at you and yell "Obama! Kobe!"

>maine 98% white
>votes democrat for open borders

white people everyone

Who's ready for November?

I'm a student at what you would probably call Humanist studies (?) in the US, it's super-mega leftist and SJW but there's pretty much no one but Slavs. I don't think I've even been in the same tram with 2 or more black or brown people.

York county bro here

>be in degenerate band in my early 20's
>go with mate to record album cheaply with some kinda cool dindu but in the middle of fucking red hook
>walking to his brownstone, look around, realize we're the only whites for blocks
>"Oh, there's a white dude"
>look closer, it was a black albino
>mfw

Pretty much all the time.

(Live in Bradford, UK)

>Texas strong red
>Arkansas and Louisiana weak blue

This is even more dumb than the north south geographical algorithm.

I had some black friends in college. A few times I'd be the only white guy in a group of people. Kind of weird but they were really whitewashed.

Yep. As a degenerate youth working the grill at your local burger shack.

I wasnt redpilled yet, but knew they were dumb animals and i was worth more than what i was doing with my life

Stockholm is only bad in immigrant neighborhoods.

That is the moment where I truly evaluate the worth of shitskins

>It's zero

Yes. Not so rare down here.

Little Korean kids used to ask us for our autographs. Felt good, man.

Ive lived in atlanta and new york so yes. Many many times. Are you from the midwest or something?

On exchange in Leaf territory. Lecturer reads out everyone's name to try and put a face to a name, I'm 1 of ~4. Rest are puppy munchers or poo in loos.

I went to Prince George's Community College for my first two years. There were some Africans from Nigeria and Zimbabwe who were actually pretty intelligent, but American niggers were the majority and they totally suck.

Went to maine a couple years ago, first places I seen was a walmart and mc mcdonalds. Other than that, it was completely white. Was gonna look at guns, but didnt get the chance too

>midwest

The midwest has the 2nd most blacks after the South lol. Chicago? Detroit? Cleveland? Milwaukee? Hello? I guess you're thinking of the "greater midwest"

in maine

penobscot

fucking hate the portland democrat fucktards

funny isn't it.

True but it's still no paradise. Not to mention the immigrant neighborhoods are REALLY bad.

t. lived there for 2 years

I went to (((public school))) in inland southern california. More than a few times it was just me and the teacher. HS was 40/40/10/10 black/bean/asian/white (other). With the other actually making up a good percent (feather Indian rez nearby).

It's so cute when I see fb virtue signaling and then calling me racist, when I've literally lived with these googs most my life.

this is just depressing

>walk into a literature class
>8 people
>ta is a poo in loo
>2 wet backs
>3 muds hits
>I nigger
>take starts talking about marx
>dropped.jpg

I was born in Oregon, raised in California in a small town that was 89% white. Somehow the local HS still was only like 60% white. I was just in AP classes and stuff so the smaller classes were usually white/asian and a few hispanics. I did have the benefit of seeing constant fights and stuff during lunch that usually was black on black or black/hispanic on black/hispanic

TOP FUCKING KEK
>Preaze Mistuh White Man make sure our engrish is good enough to turn in work
I see this shit all the time at my community college, the Asian exchange kids have to lump around 1 or 2 whites to proofread work.

Yes it happened to me the other day when I went to the mall. I was sitting in the food court with probably 1000 other people. I wasnt even 1% of the people in that room, maybe .5%. This was in the suburbs of Florida, not even South Florida either.

Seeing a fellow white person was like seeing an extinct species

I remember back in highschool
>Be in common ed, classroom filled with niggers
>Get into A.P. all white except that one Indian kid nobody liked

Yeah, I went to a high school with mostly Hispanics and blacks.

Numerous times. In my classes I have almost no whites, and the white population is sadly below minimum. It's likely 4% and has some of the worst blacks. I miss my friend the aryan, and the white.

I went to a Mexican mass

Every Australian school child located within any capital city.

Maybe 10:1 outnumbered

Really makes you angry, doesn't it?

Hey Cred Forumsacks invert colors and you'll know what it's like to be any successful person in America who isn't white.

That's like New York city's trains. They're filled with them and have news papers everywhere.

Googles dont do archaeology tho

What? Like you don't belong? Because you don't belong. America is a white christian European country. Just because you were let in by our retarded ancestors or that your ancestors were farm equipment doesn't make you American

I remember in middle school 2 dins went at it. Kid wwe chaired another with his textbook, other got up and slammed him into the projector. Our fat white sjw teacher started screaming, saw I was the only white (responsible not egging it on) kid and yelled at me to stop them...like it was my duty to be a zookeeper. She ended up kicking me out of the class almost daily until I finally got to change teachers, because I didn't protect her sjw fat fuck self from the chimp-out.

Yeah but New York is an actual city. Vancouver is just a pretty little backwater where Asians park their money because it's close to the homeland.

It is, but it wasn't always when the natives inhabited it. Plus immigrants always work the odd-jobs no one else wants and the white house was built by slaves. How can you say that you aren't at least American when it was your labor that built the country?

"user, if you're ever the only white in a room, find another room"
words of wisdom

>It is, but it wasn't always when the natives inhabited it.
Hm?
>Plus immigrants always work the odd-jobs no one else wants and the white house was built by slaves.
Oh shut the fuck up. My WHITE ancestors got fucked by the rich and wealthy that imported your ancestors to undermine their wages.
>How can you say that you aren't at least American when it was your labor that built the country?
Because you were brought in to UNDERMINE Americans.

Are you kidding me? We too have a Asian issue and it's pretty bad. The Muslims too have gone up and fast as well. The amount of halal food stores and mosques (small ones) opening up is just horrible. I rarely even see a white anymore who isn't seedy or a bum. The Mexicans and blacks are everywhere and all they do is do their usual shit. The trains are either shit or comfy at night if not crowded. If I were you, just go to Brooklyn or Manhattan. Bronx is a no go place, and queens is shit

It happens a lot in certain parts of Australia, particularly where asians are taking over.

We used to laugh about it and play a game called "spot the Aussie" (seriously, look it up), but you'd probably get arrested for doing that these days.

I had the reverse happen to me.
>Need to go to Meiyer
>Take wrong exit but decide to just commit
>Luckly theres another one close to where im at.
>Go in and walk a bit
>Somethings bothering me for some reason
>Look around and see all that snow
>Huh thats neat.
>Talk to some random qts
>Buy what I need to and leave.

Youre only letting shit bother you if you let it

Now you know what it's like to be on the other side.

And that's why i always laugh when Burgers tell me how Germany is flooded with the 3rd world hordes while Germany is 94% white. 97% if you count Turks as "white" (maybe a few).

What was the US % again? 60% ?

>mfw when i saw my first black person at age 14 at Frankfurt Airport and he was a US Soldier stationed in Germany.
>feelsgoodman.jpg

>hurr durr

I just got back to the US last month after working in London for the last 2 years, it happened to me at least once a week on the tube.
Fucking disgusting.

I was the only black in my AP courses, but then again i went to a majority white school where there were only 3 other black students in the same grade as me.

In no way am I disputing that New York is ground zero in more ways than one, but Vancouver should look like Portland or Seattle like in here Literally the only reason it is now a white minority city (49% and falling) is because Canada is fucking retarded and we sell our citizenship far too cheaply. Our politicians sold us out for pennies on the dollar.

Respect for the near quads, but:
>White ancestors got fucked when slaves were imported to undermine their wages.
>They were brought to undermine Americans
1. That's the rich's fault, not the fault of the imported and captured slaves.
2. Would have been great if nations stayed separate, but colonial economic race started and all the western countries started sucking up all the wealth and commodifying resources. Now there's have and have not nations and the only way to live a good life is a be a successful person in a rich country. Would you go the fuck back to Africa?

Yeah, you're going to be 60% German within your lifetime, go ahead and laugh though

>spot the Aussie

interdasting

Noun: A hypothetical game played by White Australians. This comment is used within the white australians themselves, where they are at a function or location where there is a lack of white australians. i.e. they think there is far too many asian, arabs or africans etc at the function, even though they are in australia.
I'd never set foot in Footscray any more, its spot the aussie there.

try being the only white person out of 200.

i'm a graveyard security guard for a warehouse that exclusively employs third worlders: somalis, mexicans, southeast asians.

>1. That's the rich's fault, not the fault of the imported and captured slaves.
Yeah, so? Doesn't make you Americans.
>2. Would have been great if nations stayed separate, but colonial economic race started and all the western countries started sucking up all the wealth and commodifying resources. Now there's have and have not nations and the only way to live a good life is a be a successful person in a rich country. Would you go the fuck back to Africa?
>muh-muh colonialism

I don't think I've been the only one in a room, but I remember going to get my drivers license in baltimore I was one of the only ones

years ago I went to see B.B. King at a theater in Boston,MA

I was the only honky I could see in the entire audience.

It was a great show... Bobbly 'Blue' Bland broke down on the way to the show so we got B.B. for the entire night.

Was the only white student in many schools.

Worst experience in my life, these people are 20 times more racist then white people.

>Live in Louisville
>City is still shit (especially in public education)

Only in coffeeshops, they're always full of shit-skins.

That's how I feel on the train every day. All the whites gone and all the people on there are fucking blacks and mexicans

>i'm a graveyard security guard for a warehouse that exclusively employs third worlders: somalis, mexicans, southeast asians.

i've noticed that in alot of the happenings which occur in the US and Europe - where riot or near riot or pandomium generally- you dont see any whites whatsoever - except as police or security

whites are literally the only ones keeping security. and i'm always asking why ? and then what happens when they're gone ?

...What are you 12?

Yes very often since highschool. I live in between 2 shitty towns in socal it's very common.

I don't see what the big deal is. I've been the only Asian in the room most of my life.

more often than not i was the only white kid or one of two

This.

: ^) It's true and you know it.

What are you? A nigger?

>speech class
>entire class talking about how whites are a majority even in the city we live
>tell them "white" is classified as more than just white people for example to include semites/north africans etc
>proceed to point out that there's only one white person in the entire class
>everyone shuts up

Whenever I go to North Toronto for work. It is simply bizarre how exclusively non-european it is up there. I dont think I'm imagining that they give me funny looks being as that Im about as white as is possible(blond, blue eyed), I literally look out of place up there.

Doubt it, establishment already backtracking on taking migrants.
And best of all, since Turkey is going super-nationalism snice a few years, the amount of Turks moving from Germany to Turkey is higher than Turks coming here

>mfw

Respect again for dubs
>Doesn't make you Americans
-The cycle of bringing in a new wave of foreigners has been what's kept America afloat since it's beginning. From the slaves in the beginning to the workers in the meat processing factories now. It's become so common that poor whites and blacks have fallen into the same caste. How many times do you see the cliché poor white dude has convenient friend in (((hollywood)))? Are you saying that white indentured servants or your poor Ancestors weren't American because they were practically born into a system of being undermined?
>muh colonialism
-Well, yeah. Those places got royally fucked over. Plus the power vacuum definitely can explain the last 150 years. And they continue to be outsourced for child labor today.

exactly, that's why we need to get the niggers out of our shit

>my ancestors build this great country
>one generation of spineless fucks fuck it over the for the rest of us
So this experience, my experience is the same as
>ancestors get brought over as farm equipment
>by the grace of my former slave owners I get free gib me dats and I get to live by the grace of a society built by whites European Christians

I went last year to a suburb and it was eerily almost all Muslim. I didn't even see a white other than myself. Canada, what happened to you?

When I lived in california this was common.

I live in southern cali, it's a natural occurrence

I dunno, am I? If I am, is it supposed to offend me? Maybe you should go out and enjoy life instead of hating people :)

>The cycle of bringing in a new wave of foreigners has been what's kept America afloat since it's beginning. From the slaves in the beginning to the workers in the meat processing factories now. It's become so common that poor whites and blacks have fallen into the same caste. How many times do you see the cliché poor white dude has convenient friend in (((hollywood)))? Are you saying that white indentured servants or your poor Ancestors weren't American because they were practically born into a system of being undermined?
Shut the fuck up about
>muh nation of immigrant
It was a white European christian nation and that's what 90% of the immigration was up until 1968. Fucking kill yourself
>Well, yeah. Those places got royally fucked over. Plus the power vacuum definitely can explain the last 150 years. And they continue to be outsourced for child labor today.
>blaming whites for Jewish globalism and the Jewish slave trade
Yeah, okay

Maybe you should go back to Africa and see what kind of society YOUR people make.

Hey it's what you said to the natives right? "Tough shit, people get conquered all the time." Now that your demographic has changed slightly you all get your panties in a bunch.

WE
WUZ
KANGS

seriously I took an western civ class and where we had to pick a historic figure and do a power point on them. Every pharaoh and Egyptian and was taken by nigg boys and they talked about them with such glowing pride, like they were the dependents of Egyptians, not the sub-saharan Nubian but dwellers.

What's with the "gibs me dats?" Why do you see life as black and white user? Why does my existence trigger you so much?

>thank god I was born in a white country
I am often the only white person in the room. The reast are usually Arabs, Iraninans and a few Jews. Sweden is not Sweden anymore.

Went to a friend's all-black church service. All the people there were nice, welcoming, etc. Of course, most seemed like the better-off kind, interested in making their community safe for the kids. They had food afterwards. The fried chicken gave me diarrhea.

>slightly
Also we're pissed because our shithead grandparents handed over their nation to you bunch of fucking shitskins. We're not getting conquered, some fucking little kikes opened up the gates after convincing white people that you fucks were just the same as us.

Some parts of Vancouver I went to were literally a ghost town.

A good video about this: youtu.be/IZs2i3Bpxx4

>muh trigger meme
Go back to fucking Milo in the ass and enjoy your Jewish and Chink masters if/when the white race leaves

>Now you know what it's like to be on the other side.

whites have always been a minority in the world, now they are minority in their own countries, under the false belief they could be post -racial . you dont see brown or blacks displacig themselves in their own country. whites do it with glee

>muh nation of immigrant
see picture
-America is not European, at least geographically, check the map.
+I'm not blaming whites for Jewish globalism and slave trade, I'm saying America exploits the third world. You're the one who said America was a white nation.

It's actively happening and we have the capacity to end it, now or never. This is a desperate situation.

Declining birth rates, like the rest of the West. I don't have anything against most immigrant groups in the least, nor do I particularly like them, i'm ambivalent, it is just bizarre going somewhere where you are not just the minority but you see nobody who even looks like you at all,and this is a half hour drive north.

It would be ideal to have a homogeneous population of people who felt connected to each other, but our people apparently decided having children doesn't matter anymore.

I was once in Paris, trying to find a certain shop, and I turned down a street and instantly found myself surrounded by dozens of googles.

I thought I was going to die.

>geography dictates a nation and not the people and culture that make it up
Masskek
>I'm not blaming whites for Jewish globalism and slave trade, I'm saying America exploits the third world. You're the one who said America was a white nation.
Well you should be blaming Jews. Go ahead and blame white America for globalism though :^)

Yeah try being one of the only mexicans in your entire south carolina redneck high school. I even tried wearing guy harvey shirts with wranglers and boat shoes but they weren't having it. Guess I'll always be a spic, even though I don't speak spanish and am 5th generation american. And had great uncles and grandfatehrs that served this place. Guess I'll always just be "hector". assholes..

Ironic because your grandparents most likely treated Europeans (Irish, Italians, Germans) as not white from 1890- 1960. Why are you ignoring history?

>Yeah, okay
Sigh, Jews this, shekels, that, niggers this. Once a new category of people come along your going to blame them next, ie. (mexicans). Typical.

>blames everything on white people for things they didn't do
>haha wow, how dare you blames Jews or anyone for things that they actually did do

Come on dude, really? "go back to Africa?" Is that all you can do? Also i have family there and travel frequently. Nothing wrong with living in a different country legally.

My molecular biology class that I'm taking.
I also have the highest grade and best participation score.
:^)

Yes there is.

Welp, tis life right? We are all human. The less racism and blaming "the other" the better we are off.

If you constantly see the world full of conspiracies and hate, you will never be at peace.

Realized I was the only white male in my MolBio class the other day, and there were only two white chicks. The professor running the lab was talking about a mutation of a protein that was only common among Europeans. He lamented that as classes became more "diverse", the mutation popped up less and less frequently in the class when we did the experiment.

Luckily the prof seems at least a little redpilled; he made sure to point out that humans living in different parts of the planet for extended periods of time leads to those groups evolving apart.

Yeah, okay, sure.

Many times. I live in dallas and was into drugs at one point many years ago. Stupid teen bullshit. Never felt safe

If it makes you fell better hunny~ Please, learn how to stop being autistic with "muh degeneracy & white race" and meet new friends.

>We are all human. The less racism and blaming "the other" the better we are off.
Kek
>If you constantly see the world full of conspiracies and hate, you will never be at peace.
That's because the world is full of conspiracies and hate no matter what you want to delude yourself with.

Stupid nigger

Hey, you all did it to yourselves kek.
Don't blame me just because you aren't the center of the world anymore and there are people who are different from you.

Maine was strategically swamped by faggots as a launch pad for equal protection scam faggotry.

American whites didn't discriminate against eastern Europeans? How was it the Jews?

Of course it is, but there's actually such small differences in genetics that all of the 'race superiority' is human psychology.

Ok, weirdo, then don't travel kek. Stay in your basement.

Did a graduate level math class my last semester of undergrad. 7 chinks including the professor.

Believe what you want to believe. I'm not the one crying about "Is so and so white?"

-Geography does dictate a nation, that's what has to dictate a nation at the end, other wise park slope and bed-stuy would be different nations.
-Slavery is a huge reason America is as rich as it is, another reason is wwii. Globalism and America go hand in hand.

>Hey, you all did it to yourselves kek.
>Don't blame me just because you aren't the center of the world anymore and there are people who are different from you.

why would i blame you. unless you were white in the 60's and voting age

like i said people have always been different than whites and whites have been a minority. just that whites built the best and most advanced societies and we would like to preserve it.

it may happen. there will be white flight from these riot areas , white cops will stop policing black areas as they turn into warzones and hispanics ethnically cleanse them or arabs turn them into shariah zones, will be a great hodgepodge of browns killing each other , just like the world is now

sounds like you are some angry ethnocentric non-white

Obviously, why do you think Cred Forums spazzes out about shitty topics and only sticks to confirmation bias?

>American whites didn't discriminate against eastern Europeans?
Of course they did.
>How was it the Jews?
Who invited them over fuck face?
>implying I ever said anything about "race superiority"
Yeah, nice strawman.
>comes to thread about white people
>btw I'm black XXXDD like it's so awful to be black in America XxXdddd
Hmmm

hey I came here to have a reasonable discussion not shitpost

: ^) keep going. You're the one who has lost calling me "nigger". Stay bitter while i get my college degree in genetic biology.

Is googles a new slang for darkies?

Nigger.
>Stay bitter while i get my college degree in genetic biology.
Listen to your fellow nignog
youtu.be/B0B_ekSrsEk

Why should I listen to you? What are you going to do? Call me nigger 100 times? KEK. That's all you can do sadly.

You never said anything about race superiority, but you sure as hell don't like black people. Nigger means sub-human, faggot.

I have in a Philosophy class. The white female phD student instructor was saying at the end of class how philosophy needs more women at people of color to enter graduate programs. She was basically then like "soooooo uhhh user" as if to say "you need not apply". I played it off well and made everybody laugh but still, it was strange/funny finally being blatantly called out as a FUCKING WHITE MALE.

To be fair, although the professor was definitely a leftist hipster type, she was pretty chill and open-minded and didn't let her political views infect class discussion as much as other professors I've had.

>btw I'm black XXXDD like it's so awful to be black in America XxXdddd

Never said that user, stop projecting.

Yes, many times, I went to a high school that was something like 60% black.

Its always the whites that have been exposed to black people the least that are the most liberal, but I guarantee you if they grew up in a predominantly black public school, they'd be signing a different tune.

>not even greentexting
Oh you're a leddit transplant. Have fun.
>Geography does dictate a nation, that's what has to dictate a nation at the end, other wise park slope and bed-stuy would be different nations.
Orly? Here, have one of many similar definitions of Nation: "a large aggregate of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory." Does it just say "people occupying a territory or country"? No! It doesn't.
>Slavery is a huge reason America is as rich as it is,
Wew, staty delusional. Also nice way to think like materialistic nigger.
>another reason is wwii. Globalism and America go hand in hand.
Yeah and post WWII was that last straw in the decline of America. We defeated the ebil nationalistic Germans who took pride in their heritage, pride in their race, pride in their fathers and fathers before them, and pride in the nation that they wanted to create for their children. Germany was the first country that we brought crippling democracy to post WWI and crippling globalism to post WWII.

>but you sure as hell don't like black people. Nigger means sub-human, faggot.
Yeah, well looks around you. I just don't want them in my country and I sure as fuck don't think 99% of them should be considered American. God bless.
>somehow that's me projecting
Go read a book, maybe ask your Mammi to drive you down to the local white funded public library to read some white written technical texts.

i live in detroit take your best guess

Yes. Frequently. Ever been the only white person in the entire city block? 'cuz I been to Japan, and ain't nobody white there. What's your point?

>"a large aggregate of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory."
-Says descent history culture OR language strongly suggesting that only ONE is necessary. Second clause says inhabiting a particular country or territory, insinuating that it's necessary to fit the definition. Fucked up there.
>Nice way to think like a materialistic nigger
-You mean disagreeing with you at all? The white house WAS BUILT BY SLAVES. If it wasn't the black ones, they would've been white.
>We defeated the ebil nationalistic Germans who took pride in their heritage, pride in their race, pride in their fathers and fathers before them, and pride in the nation that they wanted to create for their children.
-You said poor, scared and easily exploitable wrong.

I've seen a whopping three black people in the last 28 years. A couple poo-in-loos and a few Asians on top of that.

No.

I'll be at peace when shitskins are suffering and dying en masse.

>Says descent history culture OR language strongly suggesting that only ONE is necessary.
Hmmmm, yes clearly it's only one right? Guess that means all those French speaking African countries are actually French now.
>Second clause says inhabiting a particular country or territory, insinuating that it's necessary to fit the definition. Fucked up there.
>nigger reading comprehension and critical thinking
Kek
>You mean disagreeing with you at all?
No, going about about
>muh rich
>muh wealth
That is materialism at it's core. IF that is all you think of America and what America is then you're clearly not American.
>The white house WAS BUILT BY SLAVES. If it wasn't the black ones, they would've been white.
So what you're saying is that the white house would be built either way and that black slaves were just a inconvenience? Wow blacks sure are important!
>You said poor, scared and easily exploitable wrong.
>muh class warfare
>muh divide and conquer along shallow lines of class
Yeah, die already

Oooo, i love the library! Good thing it's free!

user, please get some sleep.

Try being the only asian in the room in a asian country

I thought you were black, not Jewish? Also
>free
Yeah, 4u

>walk onto the campus of just about any university in a capital city in australia
there you go

Ever think that this is why you're a racist

fuck walk anywhere in australia at this point

>not being exposed to filthy subhumans makes you a racist
kek

>Hmmmm, yes clearly it's only one right? Guess that means all those French speaking African countries are actually French now.
-They still call it French Guinea, Puerto Rico is still a commonwealth. There were a bunch of liberation movements but while they were colonies they were considered part of the nation.
-I'm not even correcting you on the sentence thing, I just feel bad for you. Being inbred must make it so hard to think.
>muh class warfare
-When it's cheaper to wipe your ass with a dollar bill than buy toilet paper because the inflation is so bad, a political scapegoat could definitely give you control of the country.
>That is materialism at it's core. IF that is all you think of America and what America is then you're clearly not American.
-Materialism doesn't matter to you until "niggers are so disgusting and can't even take care of their own neighborhoods and muh shitskins!"
>blacks sure are important!
-It would've been whites if slave trade didn't exist to Africa, but it did and now they're here, and you whining about it helps so much.

>They still call it French Guinea, Puerto Rico is still a commonwealth. There were a bunch of liberation movements but while they were colonies they were considered part of the nation.
>but while they were colonies they were considered part of the nation.
Yeah... no. Not really how it works.
>I'm not even correcting you on the sentence thing, I just feel bad for you. Being inbred must make it so hard to think.
>le inbred white people meme
Yeah, not like the founding population of blacks was smaller or anything, right?
>When it's cheaper to wipe your ass with a dollar bill than buy toilet paper because the inflation is so bad, a political scapegoat could definitely give you control of the country.
I'm not even going to correct you on the thing, I just feel bad for you. Being inbred must make it so hard to think.
>Materialism doesn't matter to you until "niggers are so disgusting and can't even take care of their own neighborhoods and muh shitskins!"
Solid doublethink m80. Or maybe it's just all that melanin getting to your head.
>It would've been whites if slave trade didn't exist to Africa,
No, no it wouldn't have. At most it would have been indentured servitude but that would have been gotten rid of pretty quickly.
>but it did and now they're here, and you whining about it helps so much.
Yeah okay. And when we have ethnic conflicts start sprouting up int 40-50 years, just remember that it's just whining and nothing will come of it :^)

Anyway, I'm going to call it good for tonight, some of us actually have jobs to go to and family to spend time with.

sure thing for having the last word, don't forget to take your meds :^)

More white people have been enslaved by colored people than blacks have been enslaved by whites. More blacks have enslaved by other colored people than by whites.
So fuck you.

Rarely. But I have found myself the only ethnic swede on the bus a few times.

Certain cities in China I have gone months without seeing any white people.

Whenever I have a lab at school I somehow always end up at the table with all blacks. They usually like me and think I'm a genius even though I'm average and just follow directions.

Kill them, johnny

I am black. Is your life 2D?

They have never been culturally enriched.

Yes
feelsgoodman

More like our people can't afford to have children because benefit money was reorganized to go to single moms with no dads and 5 kids (mostly blacks) and supporting refugees who bitched about their free hotel rooms and free money that's almost double minimum wage.

Oh and all the gibmedats for natives who live on reserves that are supposed to be independend nations of their own. As was the intent of the original treaties.