Putin roasts 30 Western Intelligence Officers via Cruise Missile

Reposting from /sg/:

>TEHRAN (FNA)- The Russian warships stationed in Syria's coastal waters targeted and destroyed a foreign military operations room, killing over two dozen Israeli and western intelligence officers.

en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13950631000607

Potential happening in the making, will the Russians claim this is simply an 'accident'?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vn3P1
youtu.be/5CpS7Q-6dnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IsUJ2wu0iX4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fars_News_Agency
youtube.com/watch?v=qXZQd0mQcwg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatah_Halab
youtube.com/watch?v=wt2u4dlZBHE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If real: Based

Bump, anyone have another source for this?

bump

The only other source I found was this:

archive.is/vn3P1

ISTR report was originally from Sputnik news. Seems unlikely.

Top kek.

They taunt him and he acts. This is a payback for the last american bombing.

Just like the NSA hack was a payback for accusing Russia of hacking Hillary.

It's hilarious

Hello /sg/ here....farnews is not reliable.

This is too good to be true, if real could escalate war etc.

Hmm, I would have thought that the "semi-official" news agency of the Iranian government was at least somewhat reliable when posting news this inflammatory.

Please let it be true, we've needed a good happening.

>fars
>presstv
>rt
None of those are reliable.

>This is too good to be true, if real could escalate war etc.

obama doesn't fight hot wars. he is an agitator (community organizer). why do you think the "arab spring" happened under him ?

when putin went in to crimea - it was after agitating in Ukraine. when putin went into syria it was after agitating in syria.

obama still has no balls or domestic support enough to do a hot war and so he does what he does best - continue to agitate

but putin is a russian man and not a faggot community organizer, so when he sees them doing their underground dance out in the open he can just go in openly and take what he wants.

the russians are so angry about obama's bombing last week, that putin is really permitted to do anything and russian people will understand

I fucking love this!

Payback for Israel attacking USA on 9/11

Putin an American Hero!

youtu.be/5CpS7Q-6dnQ

You do realize some of our own died, right? Yet we're going to see American flags (including you) still praise Putin. I don't agree with what Obama has been doing, but for fucks sake our own people died and you praise it? Go fuck yourself, mate.

I actually think that makes it more likely.

Western propaganda isn't going to report on it because of the implication:
>Western intelligence officers assisting terrorists

That's literal treason by western laws. If the propaganda machine in the west reports it, they would then also implicitly state the country is providing actual tangible support to terrorists. Which makes this a complete gotcha for Russia: They eliminate key western support for the terrorists and do it with plausible deniability on top of the US having to implicate themselves in aiding and abetting terrorists to raise a stink about it. The US can't openly retaliate to this, and any clandestine "retaliation" looks to be something the US would be planning anyways, given their two-faced approach to the ceasefire so far.

The answer to american soldiers dying when terrorists are bombed is to ask why the fuck american soldiers are assisting terrorists you dumbfuck.

You are a part of the problem that is poisoning the united states and destroying it from the inside out. Your enemy is not russia, it is the US government who are actively undermining everything that makes the US great.

Pull your fucking head out of the shitter and start paying attention for christ's sake.

Nothing better than the smell of dead Americans in the morning

If they were training Jihadis they can rot in hell. These people behead children and shoot propane bombs into Kurdish neighborhoods.

Well fuck me, a leaf posted something that isn't retarded.
Also this.

I hope Obama gets caught doing his dirty shit.

I fucking hate that faggot

The "grassroots antagonism" occurring in middle eastern nations (and ukraine) is at the hands of the CIA, not Obama.

Obama is so hands off he might as well be a powerless figurehead. The CIA on the other hand, has been pulling this shit pretty much since their inception. Getting rid of Obama will not get rid of the actual problem, which is the CIA.

what the fuck were they doing there anyway seriously, will we find out from king kang or was this a espionage false flag type of shit.

This

Obama is a huge fuckhead. We need Trump so this dumb shit gets exposed and we don't lose Americans while we FUCKING AID TERRORISTS.

Putin was 100% in the right. Obama should be impeached for treason.

They shouldn't have been aiding terrorists. They have a duty and a right to refuse unlawful orders. Aiding terrorists is an unlawful order. What's the president doing to do when the military refuses to do his bidding? Send the military after them?

good, I hope they rot

Aiding ISIS in their plan to take over the west.

Obama is literally a muslim.

I don't think you guys know what an intelligence officer is let alone 30 in a single room

see this ->youtube.com/watch?v=IsUJ2wu0iX4

>Obama is literally a Muslim
Muslims don't go to Catholic school in Indonesia, a country where you literally have to try to not end up in a madrasa.

refer to thisking kang wants to enrich us

Then tell me why he bends over backwards to defend muslims?

30 guys in a room is a forward ops center that's organizing battle plans and communication between elements.

They'd be the guys who patch through artillery fire support, tell element A to assist element B, or order a fallback to prevent a unit being encircled.

If Russia actually did wipe out what would effectively be ISIS command and control, the next couple days / week is the absolute best time for a large-scale attack by syrian/russian forces, as it'll hit hardest with ISIS and other terrorist groups left completely disorganized.

>Iranian news agency

or king kang chimps out

ISIS was not where they were located you dumb nigger

Thanks potato. This is EXTREMELY spicy. It could be credible.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fars_News_Agency " it is widely described by news media to be a "semi-official" news agency of the Government of Iran.[2"

"Several US, Turkish, Saudi, Qatari and British officers were also killed along with the Israeli officers."

This has SERIOUS happening potential.

>Show us the bodies or it never happened goyim.

What do you expect from a goog?

he pisses off putin again cause his planned was foiled fuck i hate our president

i'm literally watching the world disolve infront of me. so many happenings

SHADILAY

It's as much of an accident as Obama is willing to admit that the airstrike was an accident.

Dude, fuck you.

You're a coward for not saying this war on terror is so the JEWS can profit.

We don't have a fucking Draft.

If anybody joins military its because they want to kill people. Fucking risk you take working for the bankers bitch.

I bidding for president, what the fuck are you doing? oh...

that's right, your sucking Israel's dick.

USA is the terrorist, you're just to fucking dumb to google the truth. Guys like you deserve to die for Israel.

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

They thought they would airstrike SAA and there would be no consecuences. There u have. 100 warriors died in DeirEzzor, but 30+ officers are worth more. BTFO

Back to your dome, dome dweller.

surprisingly thats exactly what saa is doing

PRAISE HIM.

youtube.com/watch?v=qXZQd0mQcwg

listen at 1.25 speed for maximum Shadilay

b-but muh moderate rebels

o shit waddup Wayne Lambright

>Israeli intelligence officers
>not ISIS
Keep believing that shit.

>cnn
>bbc
>reuters

None of this are reliable too, but however you believe in them.

Reuters is actually pretty reliable. CNN is definitely not. BBC is meh

(((our own)))

Hahahaha great description op I do t know why I got a good laugh out of it but some roasted googles gets my funny bone going.

fight for what's good and right, not for isis

"Oops, we thought they were ISIS, honest mistake"

Holy shit, im now a #cruzmissle

>.ir

it is fake.

Obama needs to be arrested.

pretty sure he attended a public madrassa in indonesia, where religion was taught but was wholely secondary to the secular academics.

>farse news
>reliable

>any official government sources, especially their news agencies
>reliable

So we 'accidentally' bomb the wrong place and ISIS wins a fight.
And then Russia 'accidentally' bombs western officers?
Shit dude. What a coincidence.

Do you think Kang Nigger cares about that shit? He only cares about power and his bizarre globalist agenda.

They probably did attack isis... and they probably did kill a bunch of western operators in the process.

if it was a legit isis target, it will never be reported that isrealis and / or americans were killed.

This is just a message in response to the bombing of syrians over the weekend, its a measured and appropriate response.

>oh but you said you wanted to kill isis, we didnt know you set up operations in their house
>my bad

This isnt really a happening, but it sure creates really ugly tension.

He has said very clearly that assad must go.

that puts the US firmly in the camp of the insurgency and russia firmly in the camp of assad.
its a shadow war, and with even the least conspiratorial view of the matter is that we are fighting with, aiding, funding and providing goodie bags to groups parallel with but *less* radical than isis.

beat me to it.

This.
>Aleppo Operations Room

I could actually see Putin doing this himself so based

>archive.is/vn3P1
yeah, this is fake. numerous other reasons, but the most obvious being that the US has too many principals who WANT an escalation, and this would be a perfect pretext. The fact that every neocon on the planet isn't buzzing and pounding their fists on the table is the best proof you have it didn't happen.

We are sorry.

youtube.com/watch?v=wt2u4dlZBHE

The only thing to be sorry about is that if it gets any worse it will make trump look bad.

but it helps expose the lies of the imperialists

fingers crossed

>but it helps expose the lies of the imperialists
You do realise that Russia is an Empire right?

saged

Cred Forums knows the news before the msm does
I don't think that counts as correcting the record so you might not get paid for that post

no it wouldn't start a war

An election is coming up and we allegedly aren't supposed to be there. If king google actually hit SAA on purpose they just got even. If some jews died the head google will just send Putin a thank you.

>low energy ctr meme
this place has gotten so boring and repetitive with newfags who repeat the same three memes.

Good riddance, spooks are worse than gooks.

Jews were killed?

Excellent.

literally a North Korea news tier story

Based Putin, does it again! Putin for God-Emperor.

we all acknowledge and regret

I really hate neo-soviet russian kikes

>tasty cooked jew
wew laddie we having a shoah barbecue here huh?

Keep up the good work Putin

Putin loves Israel

assuming this is true, its probably not, but assuming it is,

maybe the U.S. shouldn't be in ISIS camps with Israeli spies plotting to overthrow a country with desert savages that are 100x worse than Assad.

This proxy war would have been over a long time ago if the biggest ISIS / Al Qaeda bases weren't being stocked and trained by US assets. Its a war of provocation and the US has ulitmately failed to spin anything but lies.

They need to stop, its embarrassing. We gain nothing from being there, only Israel benefits.

They aren't any countrymen of mine if they are over there assisting isis

>UNCONFIRMED REPORTS Warning System

>"another source"

please stop