BBC ARTICLE ABOUT KEK WORSHIP AND NIGEL FARAGE:

BBC ARTICLE ABOUT KEK WORSHIP AND NIGEL FARAGE:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37431509

>There is Pepe the Frog - often now seen with Donald Trump hair - and the God Kek - who was born in a convoluted journey from LOL (laugh out loud) through World of Warcraft via the Korean language into a general sign of approval and thence into Egyptian mythology.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/roTSi
youtube.com/watch?v=BJ0xBCwkg3E
youtube.com/watch?v=KWmG0ZsUAag
youtube.com/watch?v=MSkIV_lyRIo
youtube.com/watch?v=b-a-_oEgsKU
youtube.com/watch?v=-IJ8_Jf891k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/kek
knowyourmeme.com/memes/cult-of-kek
youtube.com/watch?v=SAkwv5PNapY
youtube.com/watch?v=9jAsERpaqQo
youtube.com/watch?v=iz67V0spqeY
u.teknik.io/rAEsV.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

South Park live now about TROLLING

They are on to us! But they will never know it was really reddit all along.

Every time I think it can't get better, it gets better

>through World of Warcraft via the Korean language
>via the Korean language
holy shit those people are clueless

I glad he interviewed real alt rightists like Richard spencer and not the faggot milo. The movement is about first and for most race. Not "western values".

But Leaf, that's actually correct. Kek is short for the kekekeke, the hahaha equivalent in Korean harking back to Starcraft 1 days.

Infact, I think this may be the first mainstream media outlet that got the timeline right I have ever seen.

Yeah it's pretty accurate.

>the God Kek - who was born in a convoluted journey from LOL (laugh out loud) through World of Warcraft via the Korean language into a general sign of approval and thence into Egyptian mythology.

anything..and I do mean ANYTHING, to get those clicks, visits, shares, and likes.

Not quite. While Koreans do say that, it's because when an Alliance character said "LOL" in WoW, to Horde characters who couldn't understand common, it'd translate to "KEK". Hence, KEK became synonymous with LOL.

I aint giving cnn clicks m8

or bbc, rather

Dear God. What the hell is this? First America loses its freaking mind with Trump, Hillary, Pepe, white "supremacy," and now the UK is hopping on the bandwagon?

God damn it. What the hell is wrong with us?

Farage was on Hard Talk yesterday or this morning and I could not possibly have admired him more, spectacular performance. Huge.

>TFW pol is LITERALLY leading the American people and inspiring millions of like-minded individuals throughout the world

And KEK was most likely chosen specifically because they were the makers of Starcraft, a national sport in Worst Korea who dominated that game.

sounds like they're going to try and spin the "alt right" into a cult. very easy way to completely dismiss it. no one wants to be associated with a bunch of nutjob cultists.

if you're smart, you'll disavow the "alt right" before it ever gets to that. don't ever let them attach a label to what you believe in.

>convoluted journey from LOL (laugh out loud) through World of Warcraft via the Korean language
No. They are just partially right. Kek is how "lol" is spelt when players of the Horde faction say "lol" to an Alliance faction player, in the World of Warcraft vidya gaem.

Korean? I mean, what the fuck, right?

He knows too much...

The "journalists" are among us... they're watching us...

youre technically right. but common, kek didnt become synonymous with lol because of korea, it was because of alliance to horde translation

Why the fuck are the paragraphs in that article like, at most, three sentences long?

I mean, I get English is probably a second language over in Britlamistan by this point, but this shit seems remarkably retarded, even for the BBC.

PRAISE HIM

It's supposed to make the article feel more important and doom-laden. The writing style always betrays the bias of the writer.

>implying kek wasn't actually popularized by some Turkish brand of pastries and an episode of Workaholics

Top fucking kek

SHIT LADS THEY KNOW ABOUT KEK! THINGS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME...

I ask myself this every day:
How did the edgelord section of a mongolian goatherding forum grow to become a serious issue in world politics?

Then I stop giving a shit because it's just too hilarious to see leftists try to make sense of the insanity-inducing abyss that is Cred Forums.

PRAISE!

>it was because of alliance to horde translation
Which was translated to kek as a nod to their success in korea and starcraft. Do you think "lol" had an orcish translation previous to wow or something?

If you ever doubted meme magic, you're a fool
I pity the Africans, if Ebola-chan ever comes back, they won't stand a chance against Cred Forums's newfound power

archived version
archive.is/roTSi

We need Kek churches, lads.

no, Kek is a derivation of lel

>it's because when an Alliance character said "LOL" in WoW, to Horde characters who couldn't understand common, it'd translate to "KEK". Hence, KEK became synonymous with LOL.
Actually that'd be BUR you cunt.

I always thought that kek was just lel spelled incorrectly by accident. The same way some people say jej instead of kek now.

YOU FOOLS

YOU CAN'T ATTACK THE EGREGORE DIRECTLY, LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO HILARY

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'VE UNL͚̺̝̲EE̷̷̯̩̪͙̞̘̪̩͈͟Ę̴͏͓̭̗E̴͇̭̟̘̮̘Ą̩̖̥̯̘̤̺̠͎̗̲̊͒̄ͧ͂ͭ̊͑ͤ͑̽ͤ̋ͬ̒̚͘͡A̶ͮ̇̃ͣ̒ͧ̍ͫ͢҉̸̬̹̮̦̪̜͔̼̱̦̼̩̯͇̟̟̩̀Ǎ̏ͨͮ̓̎̏̍͛́͝҉̧̘͙͉͍͇͈̬̻̀͞S̡̎̄̅̆̽ͦͦͨ̿͏̢͖̝̲̮̼͟͠H̢͛ͧ̊̅̀̓ͮ҉̥̤̺͔̩̠̹̮̭̺̱̣̖̮̲͕Ę̶̐͂͛ͮ̄̊͐̈́̈́̋̓͏͍͈̫̩͕̲͖̖͇̘̘̩͓̤̪͖͙̹͕͝͡E̡̡̧ͮͧ̃̾̎͂̏̿͛͛̓̒́̏̊ͤ̆́͏͔̦̻̗̫̺̼͖̪̫͓̦D̷̴̷͍̟̖͓̤̗̘̘̳͚̤̜͖̬ͯ̓̐̈ͣ́̅̚D̵̸͍̗̲̭̬͛̎̓͋̊͠͡D̴ͦ̓̂̅̐ͫͧ̆̿ͪ҉̞̬̟̝͚͖̺̬̖̣̭D̨͎͔̝̣̙̣̱̩̬̘̼̻̰͍̲͕͎͐͒͑ͩ̽̃̒ͯ̏̂ͨͫ͂́ͮ̎͆̿̂͜͡

Where do you think you are, user?

All eyes are on us, post red-pills.

this

it came from lel

to accidentally typing kek because the k is right next to the L

heh

I'm glad he put "the God Kek" in the title.

I'm fairly sure he did it out of fear and trembling, not wanting to bring the wrath of Kek on himself.

Wow this is really happening

PRAISE KEK

This

>tfw illuminaties
i don't even know politics i just hate black people reeee

BUR

Does it blow anyone elses mind that fucking Cred Forums of all places is now the political epicentre of the western world. I remember a few years ago we had zero hope for the future and just saw this board as a place of catharsis and now we are reshaping the fabric of the planet. I could never in a million years have predicted this.

This kek worshipper is trying too hard.
>kek came to be bcuz fat fingered wow players hit kek when trying to type lol

youtube.com/watch?v=BJ0xBCwkg3E

we chanology now

>Richard spencer

This faggot is giving the impression to the media that it's some sort of super serious centralized movement directed by hipsters with hitler youth haircuts

We made it lads

>they actually dug up the origins of Kek

All is as was foretold.

>This is legit the beginning of a cult to the egyptian god Kek

OKAY
BACK THE FUCK UP
THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR, I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

Can't wait until kek and Pepe are on south park

is this real life?

>correcting someone and being fucking wrong

The WoW translation is an easter egg reference to the Korean translation.

Please tell me this is a real article

I'm pretty sure it's a corruption of LOL made famous by the hacker Cred Forums.

At least they don't seem to know how Kek communicates with us.

we made it reddit!

holy shit a fairly well-researched and moderate bbc article

What the fuck is happening.

>implying kek isn't R/B

I wish. I just edited a random article a few days ago for keks.

This is our greatest tribute to The Almighty to date. Praise be KEK, oh Gracious one. We spread your message across sea, mountain, and space itself.

Praise Kek!

>They are attempting to make the hard right cool.
This is the point of what we are doing here. We must redpill them on white nationalism when they are kekking among us fearing our nazi frog cartoons. If it's brown, flush it down
Trump-Farage-Putin be praised

Normies seriously need to stop browsing Cred Forums

They clearly don't understand the fucking concept of the place. You don't come to Cred Forums to talk about what you've heard on Cred Forums and signal to people your status of being an internet meme warrior.

The point of Cred Forums is, and always has been, a way to express thoughts in an unfiltered fashion. That's it. The moment you look at it as a status symbol, you've crossed into the vain territory and have lost touch with the purpose of this board.

An ancient temple to Kek will be discovered in Egypt by a archeologist on October 1st.

Check'em.

>until white nationalists discovered they could call upon his power to curse their political opponents

Holy fuck, we're the bad guys in all those video games.

Praise Akbaa...uh, I mean Praise KEK!

This website is Kek's church. The pews are our desk chairs.

Each thread is an altar, each post an offering.

Isn't that creepy /x/ hoodie guy in the intro? I swear I kept seeing him but it went by too quicky.

Why do you think Orcs are green and look kind of like Pepe?

>Fel magic, which turned Orcs green, is related to Kek

Se nuar ery abe
najong rhe
Vurvo id KEK

BBC.

There is no turning back now.

Mark Mardell, if you're reading this, get the fuck off our Japanese cartoon discussion forum.

And, it is illegal to discriminate against someone due to faith. Our faith is in Kek. If you or others slander us or discriminate, you may be subject to civil penalties.

Our faith is in Kek.

At that time Trump said, "I praise you, Kek, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to mere shitposters. Yes, Kek, for this is what you were pleased to do. All things have been committed to me by Kek. No one knows me except Kek, and no one knows Kek except me and those to whom he has been revealed. Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take Kek's yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

It had more to do with the alliance horde translation in game.

It was foretold.

What about for those of us who do both?

I recognize the value of unlimited free speech, but also want to build a shrine to Kek's greatness in my backyard.

KeK is a madman.

>They are anti-feminist, anti-Islam, anti-immigration, and anti what they would call "political correctness".

That's why we love it

"Bur" is Alliance speaker to Horde listener
"Kek" is Horde speaker to Alliance listener

If spreading the divine word of the one true God is sinful, boy I don't want to be right.

KEK, bless thine followers with digits of truth

>nd the God Kek - who was born in a convoluted journey from LOL (laugh out loud) through World of Warcraft via the Korean language into a general sign of approval and thence into Egyptian mythology.
Nothing more absurd can possibly occur can it

They are treating out faith like a joke. Kekphobia must end!!!!!

It was wow's chat obfuscation. lol=kek to opposite faction.

Can't wait to be able to be accuse people I disagree with of Kekophobia.

Shadilay!

He called worship of Kek satirical though. It's not a good idea to pretend Kek isn't real and powerful.

Yup.

t. 21 yr old kissless virgin who dumped 17,000 hours of his life into wow

>45 54

10/10 find

Sorry Britbong, but kek has been around since before WoW (a game by newbs for newbs).

"keke" and sometimes "kek" was how the Koreans lol'd before the games were compatible with their moon runes.

t. UOfag

All of these are accurate origin stories for kek. Many people came to understand kek as the phrase for laughter, but through many different paths.

All roads lead to kek

I ponder this every day when I see that yet another major news outlet has done a piece about Pepe.

>the God Kek - who was born in a convoluted journey from LOL (laugh out loud) through World of Warcraft via the Korean language into a general sign of approval and thence into Egyptian mythology.

Kek approved.

What a strange world

kek is both.

It's WoW lol in Korean, and also fucked up lel which started here after a Eurovision song a few years ago

10/10 dubs

>politicians are actually taking Cred Forums memes seriously

What the FUCK is wrong with this election?

....what about HUE???

DO the monkeys have a monkey god? KEK still shits on HUE

A very fair and well constructed article. Mark Mardell is a legit journalist and that's probably the best article I've seen at explaining Pepe and the alt right to average middle age people without resulting to the hysteria of the US MSM.

t-thanks user...

always remember, escapism is not healthy.

"There is a new politics of national identity alive in the world and it is not likely to go away, whoever wins the White House."

Yes Mark, and it's our responsibility to make sure it doesn't go away, or we'll fucking go extinct you retard.

Remember when there was a concerted effort to kill Pepe with the "dumb frog poster" comments?

I bet those people feel silly now.

Kekekeke was a reference to a zerg rush or zerglings overwhelming an opponent.

I used to watch the pro circuit matches.

Like other people pointed out it was just a fun bastardization of the lel.

correct on s4s

#EndKekophobia

Kek is an ancient Egyptian chaos god. Look it up.

It's Soros and the Rothchilds.

They worship Moloch and are scared of Kek.

They are just pushing their puppets to engage.

HOLY SHIT BARN GUY'S SHRINE WORKED
I'M A BELIEVER PRAISE KEK

kek is what Alliance members see when someone types 'lol' in Orcish.

The current incarnation is probably more derived from lel -> kek than the original SC memery (because most of you are too young for that).

See: ses, wew, etc.

MORE TEMPLES OF KEK

MORE IDOLS OF KEK

>Gleeful frog from Bulgaria

is Cred Forums the most influential board in Cred Forums history at this point?

I'm going to build one in my backyard woods now
thanks barn guy and godspeed kek

So where did jej come from?

>9988
checked

Agreed, but it also started about the time of Eurovision a few years ago with the song that went lelellelelelelelelelelellel.

Newfags won't recall

>Anonymoose

If Trump wins, I'd say we're a undeniably the most influential board considering we played a vital role in electing the leader of a world super power.

it's an oscillation of relevance. It comes down to the waxing and waning of people's enthusiasm as time change

That was actually as good an article as a bluepilled normie (with a completely unjustified and unprovoked hatred of Hollywood-conjured Southron straw men) could write.

Do you suppose it'd be enough for the kikes in the international organizations to deem us as a valid threat to "global peace"?

Or shall we meme our way past that as well?

the cult is already old, and its scarily easy to contribute to, just post pepe and praise KEK and you've done your part

Trying to point the finger at anybody at this point. They threw the kitchen sink at Trump what left was there to do?

>Hey I have been seeing this green frog pop up on our twitter page a lot. They seem kind of mean.

REEEE the frog must go!

Never stop memeing, no matter what the establishment and globalists throw at us, we can never stop memeing.

How can any normal human being see the "left" chasing phantoms and cartoons on the internet and see them as anything other than utterly insane?

I just watched Aurini's take on KEK and it seems like this faggot is plagiarizing him almost word for word.

>One of the top broadcasters on the planet is now reporting on Kek

HIS POWER GROWS!

HE IS WITH US!

PRAISE BE TO KEK!

MEME MAGIC WILL DESTROY GLOBALISM!

Shutting down Cred Forums is their best and lowest shot.

Nothing can stop Kek now.

I take that back. Their REAL best chance is shutting down the internet. Good luck with that though. We would just build a new one.

Cred Forums usually fractures in some way before we get too much exposure, so I'd say it's unlikely we'll ever have to deal with something like that. At the same time, we are in uncharted waters right now and literally making history, so anything is possible.

-We- are what is 'wrong' with it.

The media they control can't stand up to the power of our memes. We're shaping the votes and they don't know what to do about it.

>Shut down the internet
>Build a new one

I will personally run cables to Anons' houses just so I can shitpost at them.

Trump will not allow harm to come to Kek's chosen

Some of you are poopoos are pepes, dont go to the internet tomorrow.

KEKU AKBAR!

Kek is from the "Top Kek" pastry image. It was a /s4s/ thing making fun of "Top Lel" which was changed from the Top Gun hat screenshot.

Broodwar koreaspeak laugh/zerg rush>wow orcspeak of lol(bur/key)>further corruption of lulz>Egyptian frog God/memetic chaos God name

as a follower of bur this is really upsetting

Most people I know didn't even type kek, they just typed the korean character for the sound in SC. Especially in Brood War. The actual word kek I didn't see a lot until barrens chat in WoW.

How do we stop Kekism splitting up into different sects because of disagreements?

So nice that they would help us spread Kekism, our religion of peace

vanilla/BC barrens chat. Good times, good times.

Kek is a god of cyberspace

A physical church would be blasphemous

I failed freshman year math in high school because of that fucking game and I have 0 regrets.

>repeting integers
checked

kek came from lel

no one gives a fuck about weeb shit

Has the funny frog gone too far?

Kek is from chatting and 1v1ing googles on Starcraft 1 or even Diablo if you wanna go earlier. Gl ^____^ kek

>Identify newfags/canadian posters
>sage, ignore

True followers of the One Religion, the One God have no desire to seek alternatives

In the Name of Kek, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
In thanks for those dubs, all the praises and thanks be to Kek, the Lord of the universe,
the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
The Only Owner of the Day of Judgment
You we worship, and You we ask for help.
Guide us to the right way,
the way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not of those who earned Your Anger, nor of those who went astray.

PK ??? -_^ kekekek

Can someone correct me if I'm wrong? A few years ago I saw Pepe, before he was named that, being posted but either smiling with 'feels good man' text or frowning with 'feels bad man' text. Was this the beginning of this meme?

He's always been called Pepe because he's from a webcomic. Feels good man came from a strip where Pepe had his pants down while taking a piss.

>There is Pepe the Frog - often now seen with Donald Trump hair - and the God Kek - who was born in a convoluted journey from LOL (laugh out loud) through World of Warcraft via the Korean language into a general sign of approval and thence into Egyptian mythology.

this

fucking newfags

:O

RARE
A
R
E

Holy shit what is happening oh god my sides

they created us
they blamed everything on us while robbing us of our futures
we were so ground down into the dirt that we stopped caring what they said, because we had heard it all before
so we planted ourselves into a corner of the internet and each raged with the fury of a million stars and didn't stop, we overpowered them with our consistent voice and message and everything they threw at us

youtube.com/watch?v=KWmG0ZsUAag
youtube.com/watch?v=MSkIV_lyRIo
youtube.com/watch?v=b-a-_oEgsKU

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

guys what if gods existed and if you praise them they hear you? what if you just made an ancient god come back to this world? it makes sense

Yeah. Mardell says that like it is a bad thing. It isn't too late Mark! Prostrate yourself before the mighty divinity so that he may cleanse your mind in meme.

Praise Kek!

Such is trying to backtrace a meme that had seventeen proxies

wrong faggot

just out of curiosity, is the wiki page of kek real or has it been edited?

We chans are literally, LITERALLY the last bastion of free speech. A lot of people can get behind that.

Its insaine how redpilled youtube comment sections are getting now honestly.

It feels like I'm in a very exciting undertone bit of "peace" before a legit civil war.

I seriously think some end game shit is going to happen with this election.

The history of kek as a word is more proof of the existence of the deity Kek. They aren't different, separate explanations for the origin of the modern use of the word, instead they are all correct and all contributed to pushing it into our vocabulary. Kek was just finding ways to expose himself and feeding upon the unintentional worship until he was finally found (again) and properly identified.

what the fuck is wrong with the world
maybe I'm the insane one

boomers are out of touch and getting senile
gen x and millennial replacements are functionally retarded as well as out of touch

yea that's what I was thinking too

Kek is with us tonight

Reminds me of that one chapter in Bleach where Ichibei of the royal guard explains that without a name, nothing has any power.

It is the proper/correct identification and attribution of a name to something that gives it true power.

Prior to the discover of Kek and attributing his name to chaotic change, or the light before the dawn, our memetic energy was weak and low. Afterwards when we discovered it in January, just look at what a beautiful clusterfuck 2016 has been.

9/11 opened a portal to the ironyverse and we were all sucked inside.

PRAISE BE

Gods DO exist and we HAVE summoned one. If you still do not understand, I'll spell it out: Gods do not create US, we create THEM. Exercise this power with discretion, caution, and wisdom.

>through World of Warcraft via the Korean

wtf i thought "kek" evolved from Lel.
>troll face
>when Cred Forums was making shitty, crudely drawn troll faces (draw trollface with your eyes closed etc.)
>Cred Forums creates Lel and his whole backstory
>butt-hurt Cred Forums mods start banning lel threads. he gets introduced to other boards
>that Workoholics episode with the "Top Gun" hat
>Lel and many other Cred Forums memes get shooped with top gun hat
>"Top Lel" is born, and its numerous variations (Top, top lel, bottom lel etc.)
>Top Gun hat on "Top Kek" bread is born
>the phrase "top kek" is coined and "kek" (lol) is adopted into the general Cred Forums vernacular as an alternative to lel

i don't know why people think it came from a shitty Warcraft game. only faggots played that game.
now the current form of kek is a frog deity from Cred Forums. maybe its final form before we stop using Kek and replaced it with the infinitely better and more dynamic "wew lad"
t. oldfag

Stop mixing Islamic degeneracy with Kek. That's disgusting.

>as the world fell, each of us in our own was was broken.
>it was hard to know who was more crazy, me, or everyone else
youtube.com/watch?v=-IJ8_Jf891k

kek was being used in WoW in the early 00s. Even earlier uses in SC1/Broodwars. Of course, meanings and usages change over time.

I refer you to earlier in the thread where a certain special user said it best

>Spastic NEET manchildren come here because they are outcasts with nothing to offer the world
>End up with more power and influence than any normie could imagine
this is why we praise Kek's name

>how to identify a real newfag in one post

How is the main stream media so stupid about memes?

It blows my mind they actually think there is kek worship and don't realize it's a massive fucking meme troll.

I don't even want to say this, because it must keep going.

that's actually where kek came from. I thought since you had so many riceniggers in canada you'd know that.

I think KEK is being grateful with us for resurrecting it´s former power, so we need to keep praising by shitposting. Each day KEK grows stronger. We should also empower other old deities, such as norse and greek pantheons, for they would be eager fror revenge against the desert djinni and the evil owl.

>how to identify a real newfag in one post, part two

One question: what is the religion called?

Kekism? Kekstianity? Kekslam?

>implying anyone unironically says they are alt-right
Alt-right is just a politically correct term for far right politics

Kektholic Church

chaos needs no name

there is worship

the trolling IS the worship

we believe more than any christian who drags themselves to church and desperetely tells themselves they believe

All the bings in Canada are still bings, White or gang members.

This for now i guess

ITS FUCKING REAL

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

KEK WILLS IT

>they actually think there is kek worship
He called it satirical, fucking leaf.

And there is unironic Kek worship, fucking leaf.

How did you do that?

>Kekstianity? Kekslam?
Why would it be named after Christianity or Islam? Stop being silly, user.

Kekism.

ITT: ultranewfags with second- or third-hand Cred Forums lore because they weren't actually here for it

t. 2006 newfag

RIBBET

Haha wow

Heh is another one of the Ogoad

I actually didn't hate reading that.
Based Mark I guess.

LONG LIVE KEKTHOLICISM

You fail to understand. By praising Kek using the memes of the other religions, we put Kek above those other religions. It's the highest form of praise.

Why does it need to be named? Worshippers of Kek worship Kek. They have the truth. There is no need to name it some ism for your encyclopedia.

It is not a church. Triple sevens means Kek's curse is on you.

>how to identify a real faggot in one post, part two

Let it be done.

CONFIRMED

I have always referred to as the Cult of Kek. Has a nice ring to it.

checked

Remember how horrible 2015 was? Current year is best year.

Accurate and simple.

>tfw they're giving our memetic sigils more power

sometimes its like they want us to win

Nah, silly to name it after another religion.

I will continue to use Kekism.

Kek is everyone and noone

If Kek wills it, it will become reality

What is your will?

BBC links to:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/kek

knowyourmeme.com/memes/cult-of-kek

>The Cult of Kek, also known as the Church of Kek, is a satirical religion based around the worship of the ancient Egyptian deity Kek

>SATIRICAL

this entire summer bro
how did we get here lmao

Heterodox Kekism

behead those who insult kek

>kek blesses heresy

absolutely chaotic

fucking checked

>kek has made the news
life has literally become a south park episode

what a time to be alive

This.

Stop insulting Kek by using other religions to refer to followers of Kek.

It's not Kekstianity, it's not Kekslam, and it's not Kekthlic Church.

THAT SITE IS ENEMY OF KEK!

Who you might ask would dare spread misinformation about kek?

nobody except the C-UCKS

You know it in your hearts, you've always known, the cucks are the sworn enemies of the kek

Kek slow down friendo

Can someone edit this?

This timeline is hilarious.

witnessed

2016, the year we will tell our AI grandchildren about....

You got it backwards, when Horde say lol it becomes kek to Alliance.

Also as Horde if you yell 101 101 L t a a F it translates to ZUG ZUG N I G G A
This worked for the two years I played and I know it worked because I got a 3 day ban for yelling it in Shattrah City.

Shit.

Kek is from lel
Then it was encouraged by that image of some Korean snack food named kek

WTF I hate Trump now.

>that mega kuck profile pic

At least he has real fear for Lord Kek

aw man, you gave me nostalgia for BC

So lads, now we're legitimated, how about some unity? Are we Kekist, Keki, Kekones, Kekemists (Kekism, Kekonism, Kekemism) or some other variation.

I roll for Kekonist or Kekist (Kekism).

Praise him.

we are fortunate that normies only read headlines and watch videos

>reading in 2016

It's usually called Kekism, but I've seen all of these used.

>Hillary asks Trump to check his white privilege
>she starts to cough
>suddenly sounds of frog croaks can be heard
>Trump starts to smile
>frogs start hopping out of Hillarys mouth
>the frogs form a circle around Trump who looks thrilled
>Trump is crowned Lord of Kek, slayer of cucks

You guys ever think about how we are literally making history right now? Decades from now someone at a university will be writing a scholarly paper on the origins of meme magic.

Moar please

I know. It's fantastic.

>Media trying to explain the origin of memes

This is always a good time

We are the Batemans

pretty sure you're a faggot

Did you not see the antenna? She's my AI gf.

thats the truth.
Kek exist in wow, and kekekeke was used in sc, but the kek of Cred Forums started this way.
There is a reason topkek is used that much.

reserved titter

Who was this?

youtube.com/watch?v=SAkwv5PNapY
youtube.com/watch?v=9jAsERpaqQo

When the delegates heard this, they were greatly astonished and asked, "Who then can be saved?". Trump looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with Kek all things are possible."

a plague of frogs

youtube.com/watch?v=iz67V0spqeY

Wrong
LOL>LUL>LEL>KEK

Does anyone have that gif of Hillary coughing up eggs into a glass of water

Hillary is going to die forever like she got hit with Comedy Gold Experience Requiem

reinforcing duds ""kektholic church"" it IS!

Lol > Lulz

Reddit uses "le" > We ironicallly start using "lel" > People start putting the "e" ironically into everything > Kek starts showing up > becomes mainstream with the advent of [s4s] > through shitposting on Cred Forums with dubs, people would reply "kek" to GETs > Eventually enough times was the phrase "Praise kek" mentioned on the same post as Pepe > Pepe is now seen as the embodiment of "kek" > Cred Forums rationalizes this by involving frog gods with similar name > Kek as a god is born

Fuck yall

Praise kek fuckers

Kek is the god of chaos, so I'm thinking Pepe would have to be Jund colored.

Praise KEK

>Comedy Gold Experience Requiem

"keek". my sides.

WUZ KANGS. turkroaches! kek.

This google is right.

>the god Kek
>formally recognized by the largest news outlet on earth

WE TAX EXEMPT NOW

Hey guys I was just journaling and I think I figured out how meme magic works. Gonna refine my thinking for a few days and then probably post a thread on here and /x/. Praise Kek everyone.

So it all started with laughter and ends in chaos. Perfect.

i'm sorry i missed the whole google meme? must have been in the past few days, or was it from the riots?

>The "journalists" are among us... they're watching us...

there were literally threads in the last couple of weeks where people were asking about the etymology of "Kek" and anons were warning that they were probably journalists gathering info

surprise surprise, Cred Forums was right again

Lol.

Ahmed of the big black cock secretly loves Kek.

PRAISE KEK!

>he thinks they won't be coming to finally shut down Zion soon

>hahaha- ENOUGH

checked

I love the fact that somewhere deep in the bowels of BBC someone made the decision to have Mark research and write an article about Meme magik and the great and holy god Kek. [praise be his doubles]

>ill-defined rage felt by Mr Trump's supporters towards immigrants
I think our arguments, reasoning, philosophy and subsequent rage are pretty well defined, if you ask me.
As an aside i was surprised to see Richard Spencer quoted and included in the article, Theresa May, as Home secretary banned him from entering the UK, not sure how a State broadcaster can include someone who is essentially proscribed in their article.

>they created us
>they blamed everything on us while robbing us of our futures
>we were so ground down into the dirt that we stopped caring what they said, because we had heard it all before
>so we planted ourselves into a corner of the internet and each raged with the fury of a million stars and didn't stop, we overpowered them with our consistent voice and message and everything they threw at us

u.teknik.io/rAEsV.webm

Kek is originally from world of Warcraft newfag

I'm fine with it. Some may accidentally redpill themselves if they stay around too long...

It might be the case that WoW and SC had "kek" as an alternative for cosmetic surgery test subjects to laugh, but it's also true that the "kek" we have on Cred Forums today has a completely different origin. You fucking faggot

kek means

Kill Every Kike

is everyone here a newfag?

BEHEAD THOSE THAT INSULT KEK
KEK IS A RELIGION OF TOLERANCE AND PEACE

Kekikes

Hahaahahahahahahahaahhah what a time to be alive , leftists bein afraind of a meme

>newest southpark episode was literally about trolling everyone

holy fuck, if a green frog can troll a presidential candidate, i wonder what the true might of Kek and meme-magic can accomplish

Wait a second... is "kek" not from the text of Kefka laughing in Final Fantasy 6????

Fucking seriously? I've assumed that this whole time.

>There is Pepe the Frog - often now seen with Donald Trump hair
>often now
No he's not.

Brazenly lying in the very first sentence.

To think that at one point the Habbo raids were the best thing to ever happen to this site.

kek

>no swastigate

How far have we come

>They are attempting to make the hard right cool

It's not Cred Forums's fault that everyone is accepting Kek into their lives. No proselytizing was ever done.

praise be to Kek

>tfw you were there
>for both raids

>No proselytizing was ever done.

Not directly, but Kekzeolots did venture out to the wider net and performed many memeiracles to be witnessed by norms.

You must be new here

Shadilay

>cnn gonna start talkin about repeating integers

these digits, you need to check them

It comes from World of Warcraft

When some character from the Horde said "lol" near an Alliance character, it would read as "kek"

O duh memeareez

>What is Buddhism?
Man I hate that I share this board and belief with retards.

Might as well call it kekaloka-ding-dong

nope, that's actually where it comes from, newfag.

>It comes from World of Warcraft

incorrect young boy

Kek comes from the stars, starcraft to be more exact, it was written by the people of the eye(image related)

It's the 22nd, summer just ended

no, how Orcs laugh came from starcraft korean players

Not really being discussed, but he's right about the smugness of Nigel and Trump as to why they, regardless of everyone's guffawing, are as successful as they've been.

Fancy that, that Pepe is known mainly for his keen smugness.

Top zozzle is still pure

>it started as Cred Forums's mascot
>Cred Forums
>P

It was /r9k/ mainly anyways.

What if it's a paradox and the gods create us while we create them?

PRAISE BE TO KEK! BLESS ME WITH YOUR DIVINE DIGITS OF TRUTH THE LIBTARDS WILL DIE AND THE LIGHT OF TEH FROG WILL BLESS THE EARTH!

>letting newfags know

DELET

You clearly are new though

It was called coolface originally, not trollface

>Kek starts showing up

RARE

checked and keked
PRAISE HIM

>real fear

Is it really real fear if it's coming from a semi-autistic 63 year old who thinks pepe is originally a symbol created by white supremacist skinheads to use as a secret code?

PRAISE BE TO THE OGDAD, MY BELIEF IS UNSHAKEABLE

I don't know why everyone is arguing about the origin of Kek. He is a living meme. That he would have multiple true origins just proves that he is a superior meme, a convergent meme.

He was literally an Egyptian god for fucksake