JEWS ARE KILLING THE MANHOOD. THERE WONT BE MALES IN THE FUTURE

JEWS ARE KILLING THE MANHOOD. THERE WONT BE MALES IN THE FUTURE.

>Researchers in the US are finding testosterone levels to be substantially lower — by about 15 to 20% — than they were fifteen years ago. Scandinavian studies show similar declines, and in younger men too; a man born in 1970, for example, had about 20 percent less testosterone at 35 than a man of his father’s generation at the same age.

redorbit.com/news/health/1048357/testosterone_levels_declining_in_men_at_younger_ages_zrt_laboratory/

Other urls found in this thread:

redorbit.com/news/health/1048357/testosterone_levels_declining_in_men_at_younger_ages_zrt_laboratory/
scottschlegel.net/testosterone-part-2/
healio.com/endocrinology/hormone-therapy/news/print/endocrine-today/{ac23497d-f1ed-4278-bbd2-92bb1e552e3a}/generational-decline-in-testosterone-levels-observed
lowerthought.wordpress.com/complete-notes-to-good-calories-bad-calories/
estream.to/l6pufusdkdpu.html
motherjones.com/blue-marble/2015/10/new-testosterone-study
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16866740
jap.physiology.org/content/82/1/49
youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU
youtube.com/watch?v=luG9XI6P-G4
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CLfL-YkRs
sendspace.com/file/wg4jf9
4archive.org/board/s/thread/16594274
xhamster.com/photos/gallery/5401369/greek_teen_selfie_queen_katerina.html
mediafire.com/folder/jpx7e3l3ddtoi/Katerina_Athanas
imgur.com/a/AcGEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=V06JBpW6O7I
examine.com/supplements/Testosterone Booster/
youtube.com/watch?v=-8pC1l_FegM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Guys this is much more important than the incoming race war.

bump

You're right. Sad to see the thread die. High test could have prevented a lot of shit that has happened in the last couple of years. Mass immigration, fag marriage, etc.

bump

more boipucci for me

Bump

PENGUIN HUGS!

than why do i have such a high sex drive and big balls?

i think im fine

and yet despite this, western doctors hand out estrogen supplements like candy,

How can men higher their testosterone? Is there anyway? Would like to feed my future son some when he turns 12 or 13

This has been known for a while senpai, nice to see that it's even worse than people were saying though. You literally can't avoid it, there are xenoestrogens and phtahlates in everything now, even if you can somehow live in a bubble and avoid them, your mother didn't when she was pregnant with you. I for once can't wait to see an entire generation of hormone overloaded young slutty girls with huge tits and young boys who are so hormonally fukt that they are just a slight variation of fucking girls.

I'm bookmarking this because I always felt that when I look at old pictures of men in the early 1900s, 1950s etc they definitely looked manlier even at age 17 than we do now.

What's the solution? Start dousing food with meager amounts of T? Putting it in the water supply would be bad.

Plus we might get hyperviolent nigs if they had more T.

yard work, hard work, protein, water, and get pussy regularly

This is pretty important. Testosterone is what makes a man. It makes enables you to focus, it gives you energy, it makes you go out there, take risks and do shit.

This shit is already happening.

I work in education and every teenage girl looks like she might as well be at least college-aged. Seriously. Some of these girls are incredibly busty with wide hips, even the younger ones. I have a lot of trouble telling the daughters apart from the mothers sometimes now, excusing aging shit like wrinkles. I swear that if you saw one on the street you would be convinced she was legal age. Unfortunately, many of them act like they are (and from a biological standpoint they may as well be).

The boys on the other hand are all either very chubby or still "undeveloped." There are some manlier dudes there, but they are becoming less each year. A lot of the boys at the school are runts, really. There's also a striking amount of boys who wear their hair long and pass for women, have trouble building muscle, and still have feminine voices through their senior year.

So what you're saying is Alex Jones was right?

I remember when I was in 5th grade about a decade ago there were girls with C cup tits.

Wait nigga, are you telling me that this is a trap??

I've noticed that and men are less hairy than their dads and can't grow beards.

This guy has no idea what the fuck is going on

you have no idea how accurate you are about this issue, I agree with you 100%

>redorbit.com/news/health/1048357/testosterone_levels_declining_in_men_at_younger_ages_zrt_laboratory/

that probably explains why American women are so fucking hideous, they're being pumped full of estrogen and it's making their faces look weird as shit

No you didn't.

kek has my back

SOON

I guess so, yeah.

I recall 20 years ago when I was in 5th grade myself that there were a handful of chubby or awkward girls, but not many had tits. I would say by 6th grade I started noticing, and then in middle school there were definitely girls with serious racks but not all of them.

High school (15 years ago) I kept seeing more pop up, but again: I would say the average cup-size couldn't have been more than a C. Now it is easily a D for most of the girls in high school. Easily.

Interestingly I did teach 5th grade myself about 8 years ago and found that there were a handful of girls who were just as I remembered them from when I was a kid, but the second they hit middle school/9th grade they hit puberty hard. And we absolutely had girls as young as even 2nd and 3rd grade who looked like tiny adults as they started puberty around that age. IIRC, there was a few incidents my one year there where high school boys were trying to trick a 3rd grader into taking off her top -- only to find out she had a solid B-cup under there.

How can I get more testosterone bros?

Is it the milk doing it?

What do I have to cut out.

FUCKING TELL ME.

I jerk multiple times it daily, i read that it improves testosterone production substantially.

There were 3 different girls in my class I remember having distinctively large tits. This was 2007. You don't forget tits like that easily.

muh felix

didnt say praise kek

CHECK OUT MY DOOOOOOOBLE

i know whats up

The goy are absolutely insane, as if the cheap food and products weren't laced with enough xenoestrogen, they actually WANT to BUY more from us

And give out steroids to women who think they're men.

Just fuck this whole planet

scottschlegel.net/testosterone-part-2/

lack of physical stimulation

coincidentally, I'm naturally very strong and began growing facial and pubic hair at around 8-9 years old. I have noticed over the years a strangely compelling force towards things I objectively realize are feminine, which I feel is odd.

Another source

healio.com/endocrinology/hormone-therapy/news/print/endocrine-today/{ac23497d-f1ed-4278-bbd2-92bb1e552e3a}/generational-decline-in-testosterone-levels-observed

What decreases testosterone?
>Stress
>Lack of sleep
>Soy intake
>Eating a low fat diet.
>Smoking
>Alcohol
>Excesive masturbating.
>Racemixing

So just based on my own knowledge (blend of real science and broscience):

-avoid drinking from plastic bottles or heating food inside plastic
-jerking off/sex helps boost T
-working out (especially lifting) boosts T (cardio is good for you, but does nothing for T)
-being a relationship lowers your T
-going bald is a sign of having high T
-having huge balls is a sign of having high T
-taking certain supplements boosts your T
-eating protein boosts
-eating a lot of fact or starches eventually lowers T
-all fat can "estrogenize" you -- the more fat you have, the more feminine you become
-soy products on the whole will feminize you
-drinking filtered water is better than unfiltered (but estrogens in drinking water can sometimes get through filters)
-just don't drink bottled water. ever.
-avoid high fructose corn syrup (since it's a complex sugar that easily becomes fat)
-sleep often and for long periods of time
-work out daily
-eat foods like nuts, bananas, beets, seafood to boost T

that's all off the top of my head? I definitely break a few of those, but I could be worse. I used to be much heavier and when I started first losing weight I noticed my body hair becoming thicker and my "manliness" kick in. I asked the doctor what was going on and he literally read me off that list more or less, said I was finally "less of a woman" since I was so fat it basically made me one. My sex drive came back with a vengeance too

okay but at the same time if you ask a doctor for test suppliments, he's not going to say "okay but are you sure you wouldn't be happier as a woman"

western doctors are dumbasses who'll give you anything you ask for but they're not Cred Forums stereotypes

If i take exogen testosterone but i read somewhere it makes you infertile.

Why is this happening?

Is it just the results of a lazy sedentary lifestyle?

Or is it gov't engineered via water supply and food?

Holy shit, the ancients were right about your spirit flowing out through your semen.
They just didn't give it the name testosterone.

Soy.
Soy is everywhere.

Dont eat or drink anything that have soy.

Soy is evil

It's all about prevention. Use OP water filters and avoid plastic like the plague. Plastics mimic estrogen molecules. I think it's all the shit in our water and how we use so much fucking plastic all the goddamn time.

>people get fatter
>people raised in sheltered cuck lifestyle
>have less testosterone

WTF EBIL JOOS :DDDD

People just need to work out and grow a pair.

Here you have another one user.

It's not only because they're a bunch of lazy untermensch.

The food that you buy destroy your test. Doesnt matter if you make exercises If you dont eat food that dont have estrogen. Even plastic is problematic today.

>-avoid drinking from plastic bottles or heating food inside plastic

need to

>-jerking off/sex helps boost T

do

>-working out (especially lifting) boosts T (cardio is good for you, but does nothing for T)

need to

>-being a relationship lowers your T

not in one

>-going bald is a sign of having high T

thick hair, mexican genes

>-having huge balls is a sign of having high T

do

>-taking certain supplements boosts your T

like?

>-eating protein boosts

need more

>-eating a lot of fact or starches eventually lowers T

need less

>-all fat can "estrogenize" you -- the more fat you have, the more feminine you become

am fat, scarily so, need to reduce

>-soy products on the whole will feminize you

fuck soy

>-drinking filtered water is better than unfiltered (but estrogens in drinking water can sometimes get through filters)

sometimes, need more

>-just don't drink bottled water. ever.

do too much, need to lessen to zero

>-avoid high fructose corn syrup (since it's a complex sugar that easily becomes fat)

need to

>-sleep often and for long periods of time

~10-12 hours is natural for me

>-work out daily

need to, wish I had a bro to do it with

>-eat foods like nuts, bananas, beets, seafood to boost T

need for nuts, fruits in general, beets?, love seafood

in conclusion, I'm working towards it, is say I'm not fucked yet lie some of the fuckbois and fags I saw in my high school

>Is it just the results of a lazy sedentary lifestyle?

I'd say so.

Far less manual work = less working out = less T.
Obesity rates are rising, too, and the fatter you are, the lower your T.
Milk consumption also spiked around that time (Got Milk?) which has a shitload of estrogen in it naturally.

Plastics supposedly mimic estrogen, but I don't know much about that.

yeah I agree idk why people are blaming the fucking jews for wealthy western lifestyle

Saturated Fats are fantastic for you. Men used to eat that stuff all the time. With the anti fat craze going on, it is speeding up the feminization process

if you just go and kill a wild hog it taste like shit
you want to drag it home first and cut off its nuts and wait a few weeks, that way it gets more fat on it

goyim means cattle

IT'S THE GODDAMN FLUORIDE BUY THE FUCKING FILTERS

This isn't your tumblr blog you fat shit.

Well, yeah, oils and shit. but most people eat butter or cheese and consider that the de facto fat

Duly noted, though

here's the answer.
the war on fatty meat and by necessity the rise of sugar. The ultimate redpill: they made the whole cholesterol meme up.

lowerthought.wordpress.com/complete-notes-to-good-calories-bad-calories/

I'm gonna try to provide a little structure to this post

>xeno-estrogens
-avoid drinking from plastic bottles or heating food inside plastic
-just don't drink bottled water. ever.
-taking certain supplements boosts your T
-soy products on the whole will feminize you
- estrogens in drinking water can sometimes get through filters

>Xeno-Ts
-eat foods like nuts, bananas, beets, seafood to boost T
-eating protein boosts
-taking certain supplements boosts your T (which?)

>Endogenic T sources (i.e. behaviors that promote natural production of test)
-jerking off/sex helps boost T
-sleep often and for long periods of time
-work out daily

>Endogenc T Suppressors (i.e. behaviors that promote natural suppression of test)
-being a relationship lowers your T
-eating a lot of fact or starches eventually lowers T
-all fat can "estrogenize" you -- the more fat you have, the more feminine you become

estream.to/l6pufusdkdpu.html

Oops wrong thread. It's the new South Park btw.

>promoting kikepark in anti-semitic thread

Does any of this have to do with birth control? I read it has similar effects as estrogen and women just piss it into the water supply.

Getting direct sunlight on your chest (good) or genitals (better) will significantly raise your testosterone production. Yes, this is legit. Regularly bathe your balls in sunlight if you want to be a man.

but it (((CORRECTLY))) identifies that the answer lies (((IN THE MIDDLE))

I started seriously lifting at the beginning of 2015. After a year of shitty gains and not being able to grow facial hair, I had my T levels checked. They were around 220. That's extremely low. Went on TRT and inject it now. I seriously think there's something going on that causes these levels to be more common. Going to be on TRT the rest of my life; not sure if the long term effects are anything to worry about but fuck having low T. Was suicidal the last 9 years and now I feel somewhat OK.

Really makes you think

you can tell that the T levels are really low on the board.

Several anons have posted pics of sexy women and no comments.

Might as well have posted pictures of trees or food and gotten the same amount of comments.

>exposing your testicles to UV radiation

are you retarded?

ill post whatever i damn well please cunt

I work with lots of high school girls, and I have worked in education. I agree with you 100%. Some of these girls are 15 but could pass for 21. It's fucked. Growing up I remember like 1 girl who had big tits before grade 10. Now they all do.

>tfw 1313 ng/dl

Then why are niggas still so big and there are so many chad hunks..? :(

Did they engineer it to only target white bois?

>saturated fats are fantastic for you

Absolutely false. Unsaturated fats are the fats that are good for you. Monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats found in nuts, seeds, and various vegetable oils are good for you.

so tuff

ey everyone

check out this tuff goy

Too much fap actually lowers T.
Fapping once a week is optimal.

We don't exercise or move. Part of testosterone's function is muscle repair. If you're not doing hard manual labor there's no need for high levels of it from your body's perspective.

niggers are poor and often have to do manual labor to make ends meet. Nigger culture promotes caveman-like manliness stereotypes (no necessarily a bad thing) and outright shuns any form of feminine display from a man. Niggers cannot afford to live to rich, soft lives of the white man.

ey oh bby, that me mr tuff guy ova eer

3 real scientific ways to increase testosterone
>Doing manly shit
>motherjones.com/blue-marble/2015/10/new-testosterone-study
>Owning a firearm
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16866740
>Eat meat with a good helping of dietary fat
>jap.physiology.org/content/82/1/49

That's really cool I never knew that. Any books on that sort of thing?

I think we should have a discussion about T itself

>What is the difference between the male and the female?

There's only one difference between the male and the female that I see is important: females produce young and males don't.

This allows the male to carry a set of behaviors that are DETRIMENTAL to the individual (himself) but BENEFICIAL to the supergroup

This, to me, indicates that the Y chromosome is a laboratory for the purposes of genetic manipulation

thoughts?

also to add to this: anything that claims to "boost your test" is literally snake oil
the US government doesn't want you to have high test, hence why anything that actually increases your test is illegal

the only way to increase your test is to inject it into your body

what did the ancients inject into their bodies to become manly men

i believe it. im 26 and barely have any hair on my body and have shit gross neckbeard and am pretty skinny. i grew up eating junk food and playing videogames and never working out tho so that might be the cause

semen aka genetics

> hence why anything that actually increases your test is illegal
you can literally get testosterone cream from any doctor, its only illegal in sports

I can feel the high school version of you.

you can get weed from LITERALLY any doctor to you fucking mong
it's still illegal

just start right now

if you're a piece of shit try to do pushups until you can do a real pushup, if you can do a real pushup work on squats and situps until you can lift proper weights then just start lifting more and more weights and doing more and more individual workouts (such as those little crotch muscles around the hips)

count calories and cut to show off the muscles

Damn it OP Im on nofap

So, fake it till you make it?

>the state of south park in 2016

you can also buy it online without prescription (from normie sites, not like sr or w/e)

Saturated fat isn't the villain we use to think it was.

However that doesn't mean you should binge yourself on meat. I'll get to that in just a second.

Not all unsaturated fats are good. Most are, but omega 6 FA are inflammatory and aren't great to eat and you should avoid them.

A lot of commercially raised livestock have high ratios of omega 6 : omega 3 fatty acids and cause inflammation in the body. It used to be associated with the saturated fat in the animal, but we now know it's the 6:3 ratio that makes people unhealthy.

are you seriously not understanding that steroids are illegal in the US or are you actually retarded?

test cream isnt a steroid, so ...

I would fuck this chick if you know what I mean

>Racemixing
>decreases testosterone
News to me. How?
>stress
>soy intake
Ah.

Why testosterone levels are decreasing

youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU

Lots of GOOD WHOLESOME meals cooked with animal fats avoid ALL heated plant oils, only use cold olive oil. Saturated fats, cholesterol, protein, essential things for good hormone levels. Make sure your future son isn't a faggot and plays a sport.
youtube.com/watch?v=luG9XI6P-G4

I know its a lengthy video but its a good one to listen to.

hnng too much ass, my head is explode in knowing

any word on the testosterone levels in women?

Hmm I wonder how to avoid phytoestrogens in my food

>Look up list of foods that boost estrogen so I avoid them

>fucking all of them

Welp, society is doomed. Unless you eat organic meat with potatoes and broccoli every day, enjoy your bitch tits.

I try my best lately to avoid shit that increases estrogen. Dropped alcohol completely, avoid anything with soy, avoid seeds/legumes, try not to eat much flour, etcetc.

Shit's hard.

That actually makes sense. because the body has an unconscious as well as conscious intelligence. just like out immune system regulates things, our reproductive organs are regulated.

forgetting about all the estrogen being dumped into the water by these big corperations?

*corporations

She gets hotter

Probably higher then ever.

Pretty sure she's a jew. Look at her nose

last one I could find

Boosting nat T
>Jerk off/sex once a Week
>plenty of sleep
>lift
>lose body fat
>drink plenty of water(fliter that shit in the states)
One of the main reasons why average nat T is lower today is because men used to do lots of hard labor everyday and there were no highly processed foods/sugarly foods
Now a lot of young men simply sit in front of their pc's and drink soda all day
Also hair growth is part genetic and T influenced which is why you sometime see weak nu-males/sissy's/wannabe trannies with beards and body hair eventhough they're fem as fuck

who is she? where did you find the pics?

High test alpha here. I'm so glad I have ubermensch genes. Gain more muscle mass quicker than anyone I know and I keep it no matter what. 8.6" dick. 5'9" blonde, blue-eyed gf in law school. Life is good.

That's a dude.

>jooOOooOooooOooOOoooos

No, it's because you're pampered little butterballs who are not active enough, and you don't socialize in real life, so your bodies don't have a reason to produce testosterone.

You can shriek and wail all you want, but you're just refusing to face the reality that your problems are your fault.

Your weak parents indulged you too much.

Idk. the only identity I could find was 'Selfie princess" from reverse image search

Show me proof, you fucking memer.

This is more than likely caused by dietary changes than anything else. Think about how different we eat today compared to then.

Suck my dick you damn Google

I started working out a year ago, and I can see results but still look relatively "soft".
Maybe it's the water, who knows

Clearly not a tranny.

Based walgreens girl.

>not telling height or occupation

poorfag manlet detected

Katrina.

I'd smash

>just don't drink bottled water. ever.

Found it.

What water can I drink?

I'm not drinking that smelly shit from my tap.

Well, that's it then. We could close borders and stuff, but we are still doomed. Nobody is talking about this problem and it's far more important than niggers. A few might avoid it and raise their T levels, but mass knows nothing about it.

unless we kill them all

lolololol

gtk rwn

Compare yourself with these brave lads.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CLfL-YkRs

There is no man in 21th century. All of them died 70 years ago.

move to a city with good tap

mine comes straight from the mountain springs just a few miles away, best water i've ever had and i get to have it every day.

Agreed.

If you're over 18 you can go to an informed consent clinic where they tell you all the risks and permanant effects of hormones and then let you sign a waiver and get on them and you can be on them that day.
I think it's pretty fair, you know the risks. I started when I was 17 and the wait then was killing me, it shouldn't take 5+ months.

dump the videos somewhere, I'll give you a rare pepe

i love this song.

und der teufel der lacht nur dazu!!

HA

HA HA

HA HA

MAKE THIS A GENERAL THREAD. BRING IN /FIT/ IF WE HAVE TO

/htig/ - high test initiative general

>TFW commies really are stealing your bodily fluids
>feelsbadman

Wir kämpfen für Deutschland

this is retarded. i have way more testosterone than my dad.

>kubrick wasnt meming at all

>vegetable oils are good for you

found the retard

user is right sat fats are good, better than vegetable oil.

shes a jew

your point?

Betas become female and alphas impregnate all the white women.

Let's male this backfire.

So roids are Cred Forums approved?

it's probably not even true , she's shlling to some subversive end

>implying you wouldn't choose to be married into the NWO with a hebrew honey rather than be executed by their pet nignogs.

Figs can remove xenoestrogen from you. eat them.

It's a good thing your gf is 5'9", I have a 7" dick and it still hurts my 5'5" gf if I am not careful

Seriously I need some sauce, my man. I will grovel.

Her height has nothing to do with her pussy depth...

seconding this

This shit is all because of worthless western whores too. They take their birth control pills and piss all their estrogen out into our water supply and it's unfilterable.

newfag

thankyou for correcting the record cunt

Ok, just seems like height would correlate to body size in at least a bell curve scenario

>not taking super male vitality with your propur water
It's like you want the globalist to win.

I've been taking these. I told the GNC guys that the Jews have been trying to lower my testosterone by putting estrogen into my drinking water.

correcting the record? Are you a mentally retarded google? I'm saying who gives a fuck if she is a jew, I'd still smash.

THIS MAN KNOWS THE TRUTH.

1. Not be a fat ass
2. Don't drink booze
3. Sleep well
4. Eat a balanced diet
5. Lift weights

Listed in order of importance

We need more posts like this

But 1 is dependant on 4 and 5

All i need to work on is sleeping. Keep staying up too long.

Seriously I cannot have beer?

Does jerking off really affect your testosterone? My understanding was no.

Am not a fatass, I eat well, I work out and sleep pretty much enough

Should I honestly get tested for low test or doesn't it matter since I'm 26 and already developed?

medfag here and from the reliable studies I have seen it is partnered intercourse only that raises T, jerking off doesn't. But I don't think there is a solid 100% consensus in the medical field.

>there are more people in this thread concerned mostly about avoiding plastics and water

This is nothing compared to a sedentary lifestyle and shit diet.

jerking off doesnt really affect T, but it affects your overall drive and motivation to do anything.

Thank you based medfag and other anonfag

Gonna fuck my gf on Friday in your honour

I have low test, it runs in the family

At 30 i have extremely thick hair, zero balding, I get asked for ID when buying beer all the time, youthful looks.

We routinely live up to 90 so I guess all in all i got a good deal. Im shit with women too

>Has gf
>Worries about Test levels

You're clearly not part of the problem

Good goy

>it runs in the family

no excuse. go lift or you'll die alone.

Is the "balding is based on grandfather from mother's side" meme true? If so I'll have a full head of hair my whole life

Also does shaving everyday make your beard come in faster? Mine comes in patchy still

Also I too look way too young for my age.
>"but user you will look good when you are forty"
All I ever hear on the subject, does nothing for me

Keeper of the flame

She German, Aryan, non-degenerate and ready to have a family too

Bout ready to shop me some fuckin rings

Tax return coming britty soon m8

The thing about balding is that women used to bald just like men do, but it was naturally selected out of the gene pool. If it was the end-all be-all for men, men wouldn't bald today. Balding is a masculine, testosterone-driven trait.

ask /fit/

Booze destroys test. Jerking off doesn't matter in the long run.

Oh fug I need xtreme male vitality now

>Ctrl+f zinc
>0 results
You guys need some fucking zinc

>working out (especially lifting) boosts T (cardio is good for you, but does nothing for T)

I don't think the cardio thing is right user. To my knowledge (and admittedly, it is sketchy) I believe cardio regulates testosterone production.

I definitely get more of a short-term surge in testosterone after cardio. Particularly short-burst cardio. Sprints, soccer, rugby, swimming etc.

Cardio will screw gains if lifting in my experience though. Would not recommend, particularly during a bulk.

>The thing about balding is that women used to bald just like men do

They still do, wigs are just so cheap

Interval training (short burst as you describe) is basically still lifting, sprints make your quads grow.

Cardio itself is not bad, it's good to be able to breathe, personally I don't lift to get huge, I do tons of pullups weighted / unweighted, tons of pushups, box jumps, and rock climb, cut as fuck probably less than 5% bmi, ninja strength. It all depends on your objectives

Also you can really meet some fine ass qts at the rock climbing jim

holy shit this was a huge redpill for me.

I have to watch this guy more.

If you think you have low test, you probably do.

You know they pump theresterons into animals as well

Agreed. Anything subsidized by the US government contains corn, soy, or both.

I took organic chemistry in college and my teacher was teaching about chemicals and told us all that the corn lobbyists made it illegal to get ethanol from cane sugar even though it would be just as safe and we could get more value out of cane sugars but we can't because of how corrupt the corn industry is.

It's fucking amazing how fucking corrupt every crevice of life is

Quick ways to raise your testosterone levels:

>3 liters of water a day
>3000IUs of Vitamin D3 a day
>A good quality multivitamin
>ZMA
>2 brazil nuts a day
>7 to 8 hours of sleep every night
>Avoiding drinking and eating with plastic utensils
>Eating organic vegetables and grass fed meats
>Resistance training

Yes, they are pretty high.

Today females have totally lost the ability to heal, to nourish etc... they behave like fucking men. Being bossy, sex-obsessed freaks with invincible egos.

And men behave like females. They withdraw and surrender.

Truly crazy times in which we live.

Their honestly has to be something to the idea of their being excess hormones in the food supply.

Girls are turning into full blown sex machines at fucking 13 now, and guys are objectively becoming more and more feminine. It can't just be lifestyle choices.

Balding doesn't mean you have high test you fucking retards

I've always wondered what Joyce meant by "sexual apathy".

Was it that the Eternal Anglo put aside his lust for vag and put it towards a lust for conquest? Trasmutation?

With the amount of phyto and xenoestrogens we're surrounded by one would think that it would lead to elevated estrogen levels in women.

The notion that women aren't women anymore has got more to do with changing cultural and societal norms, hypergamy unleashed, r-Selection, lack of shaming from their peers, you-go-girlism, etc.

Lifting, sleeping, high fat saturated fat diet (and obviously getting your required protein and carb macros) with things like butter, milk, eggs, avocados, bacon etc.

Vitamin D and Zinc...perhaps.

It's just because men are fatter, drink more alcohol, eat less vegetables and sleep less. Men who are and do none of those things are just fine and probably have more testosterone than their parents and grandparents because they eat more nutritionally-dense foods.

And you know what the effects of being sex machines are, right? They totally lose the ability to bond with a man. They have no respect for men. The high divorce rates are a result of that. And you can't nourish and heal something for which you have no respect.

If I were a conspiracy theorist I would say it's done on purpose. They don't want well-nourished, confident men who are able to stand up and fight for their rights.

They want broken, self-loathing cogs in the machine who can be easily controlled and want nothing more than sitting in front of a TV and being happy that they don't live in the 3rd world. (Maybe that's why it exstis?)

Of course I'm not a conspiracy theorist.

Oh look, Cred Forums is freaking out about "HURR MEN THESE DAYS" again in yet another thread because not every guy wants to date a slut.

How typical of Cred Forums.

Cardio lowers T.

And of course, I'm talking about long, slow endurance focused cardio.

Which isn't what you're doing though.

>guys are objectively becoming more and more feminine.

Legit. Comparing my generation to the one before my and my brother's it's ridiculous how androgynous men have become, and I'm not talking about stuff such as facial hair, I'm talking about bone structure and behaviour. They're all either pretty-boys or effeminate nu-males.

>They're all either pretty-boys or effeminate nu-males.

Yeah. I'm 24, and I think the younger guys almost all look effeminate and gay. But regardless. Even the young Chad "alpha males" look like effeminate queers. But women are still fucking them. Cred Forums is once again freaking out over nothing.

Eating lots of fat isn't necessary. Cruciferous vegetables have more of an effect on lowering estrogen through promoting optimal thyroid function and through compounds called indoles.

That said, fat should account for at least 20% of someone's diet. But it isn't necessary to put stress on your organs by eating a high-fat, low-carb diet. All three macros are incredibly important for your health.

Zinc and vitamin D, obviously, we need. They are essential nutrients for a reason. That doesn't mean the others should be ignored or that we should look to supplements. We should eat nutrtionally complete diets. Use Cron-o-meter to help if you don't know if you're getting all your nutrients. Ignore warnings on vitamin K and vitamin A, they are not all bioavailable. The vitamin A is mostly beta-cartotene, not all of it gets converted. It's stored in skin and fat until your body needs more vitamin A.

Porn, like money, must be put into circulation.
Dump'em

if your multi has high selenium in it, the brazil nuts will make you feel sick as fuck. too much selenium feels bad.

>elevated estrogen

Wouldn't that explain why girls are physically maturing at much younger ages now? While men seem to be physically maturing at later ages?

No. That's actually incorrect. Test levels are down across the board in younger men. This isn't new either. The decline has been happening for the last 30 or so years.

One part of the huge study they did into this brought up a controversial point - Alcohol consumption has remained pretty steady - But tobacco consumption has rapidly dropped.

Then China looked into it;

>Data from 2,021 men (989 nonsmokers and 1,032 smokers), aged 20-69, were collected from the Fangchenggang Area Male Health and Examination survey using an in-person interview and self-administered questionnaires from September to December, 2009. We have found the following: (a) smokers had significantly higher TT and FT levels compared to nonsmokers, even after stratification as per age, BMI, triglycerides and alcohol consumption. (b) Both TT (r = -0.083, P

>More and more people living in cities where they're in the shade of buildings 24/7, sitting their asses in offices or resting at home.
>Surprised that testosterone is lower

It only lowers T in men who don't eat enough carbs, because their body isn't repairing muscles, which leads to excess cortisol production, and thus lower testosterone. Don't forget to put glycogen back into your muscles after a workout.

Oddly enough women's preferences and the idea of the "ideal" male face has shifted to a more boyish aesthetic. Elongated faces, round hairline, "nice" eyes, feminine nose and whatnot.

It seems that wide faced, high T brutes are but a thing of the past.

That's because younger men are more obese. These studies are not replicated in countries with a nationally low BMI.

Its by design.

TRT is what you need.

Ignore this advice, it leads to cancer and high cholesterol.

What you need is a drastic lifestyle change. That way, you don't need to inject yourself with exogenous hormones to be a real man and you will still be healthy.

I was actually talking about facial hair and such. Because that's happening too.

>But it isn't necessary to put stress on your organs by eating a high-fat, low carb diet

Did you even read what I said? I said you needed to hit your macros, but a diet higher in SATURATED fat DOES produce higher T levels. That's a fact. In fact, increasing saturated fat AND carbs is optimal, provided you back off after a time and maintain a healthy weight range.

One of the easiest ways to kill your T levels is to go low fat. One of the easiest ways to bring them back up is to go high fat.

Could be an explanation. I remember checking out a few girls in the local grocery store a few weeks back, turns out they're in my brother's class and he's 14. Could've sworn that they were at least 18, fucking big titties, wide hips and uber feminine faces. While he and all of his friends are yet to grow leg hair and get rid of their childish voices. Weird, man.

not jacking off 5 times a day, eating a healthy diet without processed garbage, exercise instead of sitting at a computer all day

I'm low energy, but still not high test
Feels bad ;_;

>provided you back off after a time and maintain a healthy weight range.
You should have mentioned that if you didn't want me to criticise you, big baby.

*high energy

No. "Across the board". Even accounting for obesity and sedentary lifestyles. So even, young, athletic, healthy individuals are carrying lower T than young, athletic healthy individuals 50 years ago.

Which makes me wonder if perhaps it's inheritable to a degree. If your father was low T due to lifestyle factors, would it affect the offspring?

Whenever people talk about cardio in these matters it's kind of a moot point, since no normie is doing these sort of lengthy cardio sessions. People think their 5k is "long distance".

post the pigtails pic on the left

I took it as a given - Since being overweight also fucks your T.

That and the Jews.

Women will fuck anything. For them fucking is like sleeping or eating. For men it's something special. For women it's not.

A dick can fuck and will go limp for an hour or longer. Or fuck 2 times after each other.

A female can fuck 10-20, even 100 times non-stop.

>If your father was low T due to lifestyle factors, would it affect the offspring?
You're misunderstanding how K and R-type selection works.

I don't see "across the board" in the studies I look at.

I'm 5'7" and an analyst at one of the largest endowment funds in the world. Stay mad, faggot.

>JEWS ARE KILLING THE MANHOOD. THERE WONT BE MALES IN THE FUTURE.
>Researchers in the US are finding testosterone levels to be substantially lower — by about 15 to 20% — than they were fifteen years ago. Scandinavian studies show similar declines, and in younger men too; a man born in 1970, for example, had about 20 percent less testosterone at 35 than a man of his father’s generation at the same age.
>redorbit.com/news/health/1048357/testosterone_levels_declining_in_men_at_younger_ages_zrt_laboratory/
They are pumping estrogen into the society like crazy - and those are obviously the effects. Emasculated society is easier to rule over.

IT's the phytoestrogens... like fluoride and BPA that is feminizing males.

It is a germline warfare strategy of singular and metascientific complexity.

We just need a nice war. Peace was a mistake.

There's a fine line between having a sound red pill view on women and being a full-blown /r9k/ shut-in.

Isn't that Lamarckism, i.e. bullshit?

>IT's the phytoestrogens... like fluoride and BPA that is feminizing males
BPA has been discontinued from 99% of plastics. It's obesity.

That reminds me of when some sleazy porn producer guy did an AMA on Cred Forums. He did pic requests with timestamps, he gave all the proof people wanted.

I asked him why so many women in western society go into porn, and he told me it's not about the money. He said it's literally because they are sluts that want to get fucked by Chad, and those women are very aware that nobody really exists anymore to criticize them or hold them morally accountable for their actions.

His response made me angry, but he's absolutely right. They go into porn because they are sluts that want to get fucked by Chad. That simple.

>jacking off 5 times a day lowers testosterone

Citation needed, and the broscience speculative faggotry on /r/nofap doesn't count.

Is this also a cause of the balding epidemic?

This. Unfortunately nuc-gay-lear weapons made war impossible.

There is just something amazing about the feeling of total mobilization. To feel that you and everyone in your country can be annihilated and you have to work nonstop to prevent it and triumph. It's a feeling that can't be topped. It's the peak of existence.

Not religion or work make us different from animals. War makes us different from animals.

Be honest. If you got paid to get rough-fucked by Stacy, would you not do it?

Any caps of it?

No. I have rejected women before. I don't care how people perceive me for that, I do not think being in porn or being involved in slut culture is the morally right thing to do.

Sorry, Nederbro, your hair is just your bad genes.

I used this book to get out of it, it works pretty well

Ripped it from the torrents before kickass was removed

When I was younger, I was going to a gun shop with a family friend. We drove past a young girl (maybe 15, around my age), and he said:

>shit, look at the tits on her
>girls never had tits that big back in my day"

And now guys have bigger tits than chicks did years ago.

What a time to be alive.

This isn't just "women" we're talking about here, it's Stacy. It's free pussy and free money.

If YOU personally wouldn't do it, do you at least see how it could be appealing for men with a regular sex drive?

reminder if you're lactose intolerant you have naturally higher test. Drinking milk regularity retains baby and feminine features.

Not to mention the cancer devices we keep next to our nuts 10+ hrs a day

I still have a full head of hair, however, lately I've noticed how many guys of my age actually have thinning hair and receding hairlines.

>reminder that if you're lactose intolerant you are likely to be a google

DID YOU EVER GET A NAME SENPAI?!!

Roaches are worse than Jews.

You're gay.

You're a mongoloid retard with ape genes.

>reminder that googles have more SHBG and thus lower free testosterone

Cred Forums is full of slut shaming you retarded nigger, wtf are you on about?

>I for once can't wait to see an entire generation of hormone overloaded young slutty girls with huge tits and young boys who are so hormonally fukt that they are just a slight variation of fucking girls.
You mean America in the Current Year?

>direct sunlight on your genitals
are you fucking retarded?

The majority of European men carry the male pattern baldness gene, but it does seem that it's been happening more prematurely in the past years. I know of three guys who are building and two with receded hairlines, they're all 22 or 23. Something is wrong, what could trigger such an early onset?

K and R selection has nothing t do with T levels tho...?

literally 5 second name search on known sites

shit I just have woken up. I have to add to this:

>be /fit/fag
>find this cool book
>explains well how to get testosterone dominance again
>because I managed to remove my estrogen by a lot
>90% of having good test is low fat and high muscle mass.

seriously, this book is grande. Read it

Scan it if you think I am trying to scam you with a virus or something, or download it elsewhere, its called "testshock"

we'll evolve into cute girls?

oh wow, you can pick up your medal at the end of this thread

That's only because people like me refuse to leave. Sluts are posted on here all the time, there are always guys around to defend the slut culture lifestyle.

I do have a sex drive, I am just able to use my moral judgement to control my behavior. Regardless of the "chemical attack" men are under, yes, of course most men would lick the dirty floor if it meant they could have sex with Stacy. Women know this, young women know that especially younger guys are desperately trying to roleplay masculinity because they have none of it left.

Maybe men have less testosterone because it turns into DHT at a higher rate than normal? DHT is one of the main causes of hair loss in men, I think.

Hormones in the milk anyone? Xenoesteogens in all the soaps and shampoo? I wash my hair with organic shampoo maybe every 1 and 1/2 weeks, put coconut oil in it and wear a hat at work. Hair don't stink one bit. Also try a little on your beard/moustache, bitches love it. Coconut oil also good to play with yo dick or put some in your girl and let it melt and rub it in her skin. Shits nice.

>redorbit.com
>not an actual health related website
>no peer review

I used google reverse image search

4archive.org/board/s/thread/16594274

xhamster.com/photos/gallery/5401369/greek_teen_selfie_queen_katerina.html

www32.zippyshare.com/v/D2YHM0WU/file.html
www32.zippyshare.com/v/eNVkrKEK/file.html
www32.zippyshare.com/v/QUjVc5yc/file.html

pass: anonib

mediafire.com/folder/jpx7e3l3ddtoi/Katerina_Athanas

>tfw have a serious sleep disorder which makes it really hard to fall asleep (and once I do it sucks) and makes me tired all the time as a result

oh, this simplifies things

drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B12Nj-d8680wSzJScS1POG1RclE&usp=sharing

imgur.com/a/AcGEQ

I think low-test males would be k-selected. If you are unable to have many children you really want to make it count and teach your child to have a great education, so he can compensate for his low tes with money and a career.

Meanwhile your average high-tes nigger can fuck many whores and leave many children fatherless and they will still multiply and repeat the pattern.

I think the other user meant that.

>sexercise is not cardio
>sexercise does nothing for T

>I work in education and every teenage girl looks like she might as well be at least college-aged.
That's because women hit full physical maturity at 16 you stupid faggot. These girls were all "legal age" for all of human history because their bodies are perfectly ready to bear children.

>The boys on the other hand are all either very chubby or still "undeveloped."
That's because most white men don't hit full physical maturity until their 20s. I know guys who had 4 inch growth spurts at 18-19. They go from 5'5" manlets as HS sophomores to 6'1" as college freshmen. The googs develop much sooner.

These are natural and normal biological processes that you would understand if you were even slightly educated on human development.

The fact that people like you are allowed to educate our kids is an indictment on the entire system and further proof why government schools are just a waste of taxpayer dollars.

Nice thumbnail

Well that's the exact opposite of my situation. Maybe they can't grow hair cause their hairy Italian/greek dads married nordic women.

this

It could definitely have something to do with the rations of hormones.

Everyone in this thread needs to watch this Stefan Moly video

youtube.com/watch?v=V06JBpW6O7I

I have just had my mind blown for the last 2 hours watching this series

like holy shit, this is the keystone to understanding.

Reminder if you sit with your legs closed you are low test fag

Huh? So the study says men who smoke actually had higher T levels?

>began growing facial and pubic hair at around 8-9 years old
So you're a beaner?

And the jude ripped you off buying bullshit "test boosting" supps. Shit doesn't work

GJ famalam.

Sheeit what do you mean lost ability to heal? My sister has been having related related issues doctors dunno what's up

>being in a relationship lowers your T
This is definitely true. I'm in a very long term relationship and my gf had to work in another city for a month and after about a week my T shot up and I was full on pubescent boy levels of T.

Cohabitation with women will send your T down the tubes. If possible, send your sons to an all boys school.

And feeding it out helps with taste also.

Don't forget that men also gain mental maturity far, far later, probably with 25-30.

Women have it already with 14-16. Not much changes after that mentally.

That's why we see in school boys who still play Pokemon and girls already have their entire life planned and know exactly what their family will be like and already look for suitable mates. Meanwhile boys don't even properly understand the concepts of work and family.

good
westerners have caused enough trouble and wars for resources
God is watching and they are paying

It's happening because of the dissolution of male only spaces.

Women enter male dominated spaces and immediately demand that men create a comfortable space for them. White knight cucks side with them in the hopes that they'll eventually get laid. Alpha males are left castrated by the excessively litigious justice system and the net result is a feminized environment in damn near every public space.

With the male mind it's like with a splendid wine. It takes a lot time to mature but when it is matured it is far superior to the female mind.

Meanwhile your female mind is like the cheap shit in a bag you can buy in a random store. It is available far more quickly and accessible everywhere, but it is unsuitable for deep thinking which advances human civilization.

This.

I had my hopes up too

>boner killed

Yes go-I mean guy. Listen to the (((science))) that led to the massive obesity epidemic.

>Oogle google

So are both soy and corn bad or just soy?

>I'm a 6'6" Chef at Wendy's making $160k a year

>don't drink booze
fuck off faggot

This.

Right. I just see it as a progress of princess culture.

>Don't drink booze

Yeah right we are going to deprive ourselves of one of the most quintessential human experiences which was cultivated in all of our history for what... more testosterone... for what? Fucking more girls?

You're a disgrace to your ancestors. Disrespecting the liquid god that is alcohol. What's next? Not eating any meat?

these

switch alcohol with bier, and u r correct.

them there

I belive it's just a chage in values. Nothing more nothing less. Take it as you want to. Maybe it is a bio-social constraint as well. I mean I like doing guy things but myself I see my peers in toxic relationships building financally unfiscal lives all for a squirmy potato to ruin the world. I look at it as a mere change of astetics. We are overpopulated as a people anyway. If Things work out, maybe I can leavevbehind more than my genes.

do High Intensity Training every 2 or so days, its fucking good for you. Especially if you are under 18 and your plates haven't fused it can increase your Human Growth Hormone levels as well as test.

To increase test, make sure you get lots of ZINC, MAGNESIUM, VITAMIN E, VITAMIN D. Also stop fapping, but you can still look at porn. (although i recommend doing a complete porn/fap purge, 3 months of neither, then see how you like it)

PEOPLE IN THE THREAD ARE SAYING FAPPING DOES NOT AFFECT TEST, IT DOES, Fapping once a week is fine, but more than that and youll fuck urself up.

ALL THE NUTRIENTS that increase test also increase HGH, so get lots if you want to be tall.

Thank god I'm allergic to soy then. I have a feeling that food allergies didn't really exist until food started being processed in factories.

K and R selection has a ton to do with T levels in the sense that most K selection males are low-test and most R selective are high test.

The whole point of being high test is so you can copulate with a ton of women (R-select). There are of course exceptions, but generally that's the rule.

What puzzles me is the existence of low-test liberals when it is supposed to be a culture which promotes sexual promiscuity and the existence of high-test conservatives when it is supposed to be a culture which shuns promiscuity.

also, FUCKING STRETCH, stretching is good, especially if your plates haven't fused, it can prevent them from fusing early and increase your height.

I know there are a lot of under 18s on pol, if certain statistics hold up. stretching isn't a "feminine" thing to do, and if you don't stretch enough you will be fucked when your 50-60

how do we explain high test conservatives and low test liberals?

O KATRINA WHY YOU GOTTA BE MEAN?

just downloaded, thank you aquafresh

Creatine also boosts test levels. No need for tanking perioid, just 5g/day is enough. These supplements only work if you work out though, you get no gains at all if you just sit on your ass all day. Also get enough calories, this is important too. Basic maintenance calories are about 2000 a day, and you want to add like 800-1000 to it to make gains. If you want to be a powerlifter make that 5-6000 calories a day. Obviously you dont get these kind of calories from just eating regular food, so a blender is your friend. For example; throw in a blender 100g of oats, 1 banana, two scoops of weight gainer, one scoop of whey protein, two tablespoons of olive-oil and fill it with milk. 1000 calories, 50g protein, has all the fats you need, is fast to do and easy to drink. Find a workout program for yourselves faggots, the net is full of them

examine.com/supplements/Testosterone Booster/

this is a great website btw.

>tfw parents made me drink soy milk as a child

Thanks, have to check that out

youtube.com/watch?v=-8pC1l_FegM
There is a whole series of these with budgets ranging from 50 to 100$ a week to buy enough food to grow. It also shows what to eat and what to avoid

>I belive it's just a chage in values

Yeah, western culture is irreversibly degenerate. It has changed quite a bit, and people still deny it has gotten this bad. People still want to believe we live in a prude, traditional society and we fucking don't. I am going to be true to myself, this is who I am, I refuse to give in to how things are. I must resist degeneracy, at all costs.

checks flag

>
This explain why modern white men is a cuck.

help me goys