Cred Forums BTFO!!

Cred Forums BTFO!!

White racist gets kicked out of university because of a snapchat story reported by a fellow black student.

Other urls found in this thread:

belmontvision.com/2016/09/breaking-belmont-freshman-expelled-following-controversial-snapchat/
buzzfeed.com/tamerragriffin/college-student-expelled-over-racist-snapchat-post-about-pro?utm_term=.yf9VMJ6Dd#.vvzLgK1pw
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
allahsquran.com/free/
mormon.org/free-book-of-mormon
admissions.ucf.edu/contact/
snapsr.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Paisnel
bbc.com/news/world-europe-jersey-31868491
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/6/cal-state-university-la-offers-segregated-housing-/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not being anonymous on the (((internet)))
Idiot

>revealing your power level

He knew the risks.

Private school free to associate or disassociate with whomever they want. Nothing to see here.

>current year
>falling for the college meme

All colleges and universities should be burnt to the ground

I bet he's feeling the biggest fucking chest pain, knowing that he wasted thousands of dollars just to get kicked out, humiliated in front of his friends (that remained) and family LOL, and to top it off, they posted the fucking faggot and his picture

I wonder how he'll explain this to employers, if anyones stupid enough to hire the little putrid shit

If universities are private they shouldnt be given government money, nor should it be essential to have a degree to hold certain jobs.

>schools take money from government
>private entities
>PUBLIC UNIVERSITIES

BTFO AGAIN!! This reporter from the Huffington Post os doing justice!!

he probably didn't
he looks like a normie that got swept up in the trump mania or something
that's whats fucked up about this
we tell people we live in a gestapo society and they don't believe us, they actually think that sort of speech should get you in trouble

fuckin bullshit man

This.

This guy's an idiot. You can redpill normies without saying "nigger" or advocating murder.

Also,
>if you dont like this country then get the hell out

>I wonder how he'll explain this to employers

Sounds like a fucking patriot to me, I'd hire him

haha. that's pretty good
they get kicked out of school too?

so what. lots of people are idiots. you're saying you support him being expelled?

Free speech when?

Even though I think we should hide our power levels, you shouldn't be turned into a pariah like this. Made a spectacle of.

Well he's not wrong. What's funniest is that the most accomplished blacks who have a platform like this are football players, since their intellect doesn't afford them any chance of success in anything else.

20 years ago it would have been much harder to make anybody give a shit about this
free speech is something we've recently lost.

I don't disagree with what he said but making a post like that to social media isn't befitting of a college educated American, he can go work at the paper mill with the rest of the dipshits.

HAHAHAHA, the little shit must feel extremely humiliated right now

belmontvision.com/2016/09/breaking-belmont-freshman-expelled-following-controversial-snapchat/

> Woodard had been removed from campus by security and would not be returning.

The stupid fuck was forcefully thrown out of his dorm room lol. I'm really glad that his life is essentially fucking destroyed

buzzfeed.com/tamerragriffin/college-student-expelled-over-racist-snapchat-post-about-pro?utm_term=.yf9VMJ6Dd#.vvzLgK1pw

If you are reading this Justin, you are less than cancer. You are a little shit and a waste of air. Now EVERYONE knows how much of a piece of shit you are. This will forever follow you. Don't expect to ever get a job or get into a university, ever again. You are done, you bastard. Your parents hard work was for nothing, and so was yours. Your life is ruined. Just last week, it was normal and dandy. Everything has changed.

I hope the same thing happens to you, motherfucking idiot. Hopefully, you run into this sort of issue too, I'd love to mock you.

dont be a fucking idiot and say "nigger" or "black (insult)". you can redpill without that, saying it publicly and worse, writing it down on the internet connected to your name is just retarded and only harms you.

The pendulum will swing back, it always does. I hope you're (not) ready.

It's getting to the point where right wingers and left wingers will live completely separate lives in your country
The new segregation

THE FUCK KIND OF FLAG IS THAT

spoken like a true jew

Call them GOOGLEs now

Never said I supported him getting expelled, but if he wasn't such a fucking idiot he would have realized that was a potential consequence in today's society.

Stop defending low iq retards.

What an idiot..

Why would you even make a snapchat story like that knowing you have black friends on your snapchat friend-list.

dumbass deserves what he gets.

he could have just not said nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Trying wayyyyy too hard, pal. Learn to b8.

belmont is a four year fuckfest university for hipsters with rich parents. all of their students are idiots. literally a plague on the city.

This isn't related to free speech since the government isn't involved.

>posting that shit under your real name

lol normalfags

no man fuck you
you're the reason we have so many immigrants coming in this country in the first place
>lol fuck those low IQ retards make them compete for slave wages with mexicans
go eat a dick

That guy is probably going to kill himself or kill students desu

probably not
he's going to go through a downward spiral in his social life and probably end up on Cred Forums

Hopefully he kills the huffpo journo, and every other journo he can. They're all scum, I hope their office collapses and crushes every single huffpo cunt.

What is happening on the tv?

You're right.

Some user on an underwater basketweaving Korean imageboard is the reason for immigrants.

Were you born this autistic?

Rare?

Northern Ireland. Please excuse my fellow uneducated Burger. We aren't all like this.

HAHAHAHA, he was a fucking NEUROSCIENCE major, not some stupid ass degree. His dream was fucking ruined lol, I'm loving it and the butthurt you little shits are feeling.

How does it make you feel, knowing this guy is probably trying to explain the situation to his mommy and daddy, who are coping with the empty sacrifices they made? I hope the little shit got popped across the jaw and kicked out of home

tee bee aich we need some mass hangings of journos

It's atypical at best.

>>lol fuck those low IQ retards make them compete for slave wages with mexicans
>eat a dick

user, he was just saying the student was an idiot for saying "piece of shit niggers" all need bullets in their heads when he should know how easy it is for a liberal university to see that and reprimand him. The user you replied to was not pic related.

Hey.
Hey hey hey now.

This isn't some typical school. It's a christian funhouse kind of university.

Based Belmont University. This is only the beginning, racists are about to get BTFO like they haven't been in decades once November comes around.

Northern Ireland's is just a red saltire, you can hover over the flag to see its name you know.

>Stephanie
>anime image
it's always a mentally ill tranny. always.

nice one, google.

I'M IN FUCKING TEARS, HAHAHAHA

His girlfriend, his parents, his family, his friends, they ALL know his name is now dragged in the mud, Buzzfeed (FUCKING BUZZFEED) is the first thing that will pop up with a search of his name lol

It's over for him, I can't imagine who in America is feeling more shittier than him. I would have paid top money to see him crying, getting kicked out of his own dorm

London?

????

it's a southern ass and titties university for braindead bros and girls who couldn't get into vandy. Easiest coeds in the ville but they're all idiots

it's good that he did it... more people should do it... so when the school kicks them all out, and loses money... the school will go bankrupt and close.

>reported by fellow black student
choose your friends better you dumb fuck

Good. Another culturally enriched white boy! Racist for life

You're kidding, of course, but these depraved yearnings of the destruction of a man's life for simply expressing an opinion is at the heart of the rabid left's mania.

Did anyone confirm if it's real?

Nah, that's beyond leftists. You were dumb enough to link buzzfeed after all, Kek.

???

In some ways I'm not, he deserves it for being soooo fucking stupid and conservative. Conservatives deserve to be told to heel when needed, look what happens when they don't, they're life is fucking over and it's luxury for people like me

>posting under your real name
Fuck him.

I'm from nashville (from THE Brentwood bubble). Belmont is a shit school anyways. A lot of hipster losers and pseudo intellectuals. Come out with a degree in music theory.

>people like me

Can someone please tell me what the niggers on the screen are doing?

this is what happens when you eliminate bullying in school through "big brother" mechanics.

in the future, wealth will be incentivized through "telling on" your fellow citizens, exchanging intel for slave labour.

He can go to a real university now.

He is wrong tho. Kneeling during the anthem is a nonviolent form of protest

What would you rather they do? Loot Wal Marts? Smash cars? Block freeways? Burn down Asian and indian owned businesses?

Halfsies.

> posting under your real name

Also, holy shit, I'm in front of Millican right now, UCFag reporting in

What about it?

>not knowing NI is part of the UK
>not knowing NI's flag is simply a saltire
>calling others uneducated

>burger education

DUDE, FUCK YOU, I genuinely hope you get raped, how the fuck are you idiots doxxing me??

Like, I'm sorry, I'll stop being a troll, whatever you're doing isn't funny

American football players that make million dollars a year pumping their fists during the national anthem because blacks are oppressed.

Kys you fucking dumb community college nigger.

This guy was an idiot and he got busted. His life got ruined for saying something he wasn't supposed to in America. That's the reality of it. If you want to know who rules you just look at who you aren't allowed to criticize. You aren't allowed to criticize minorities. Minorities rule us. Get used to it. Racism will be punishable by law in the near future. Meanwhile minorities are rioting every other day including today. It's called the global agenda and increased lawlessness. This person was stupid to believe he was free to say whatever he wanted in America. Modern America IS NOT a free country, and he should have damn well known that.

If your end goal is truly to exterminate all blacks we are way too left of the appropriate Overton window to be publicly clamoring for them to be shot. It's just not productive.

>It's over for him

Since his IQ isn't 2 standard deviations below the norm (unlike the people he disparaged) he will be fine. He will most likely now be forced to become an entrepreneur rather than a wage slave, and will be far happier in the end.

This is likely the best thing that ever happened to him, even if he doesn't know it yet.

Based east Tennessee check in in. Our Cuck ratio is nothing compared to (((Nashville)))

BHS or ravenwood? Or were you fancy enough to go to a private school?

Tumblrette detected.
Get ready for your dragon dildos Steph

That's hilarious. Imagine spending tens of thousands of dollars on student loans and then getting kicked out of school for something like this. This kid fucked himself.

That's what he gets for being behind.
We call the "googles" now.

You know perfectly well that they aren't. There are laws explicitly prohibiting this, it's just that this is acceptable discrimination in today's society

I hope he goes on a killing/shooting spree in some random nigger neighbourhood.

All niggers deserve bullet in the head!

Why did he get kicked out for this? He can't post an opinion on social media?

>meme academy
I hope that person kills himself someday.

Fuck off, I said I was sorry

And I'm not from Tumblr, I was only joking around

Sips is that you bud?

I hope he doubles down

Are you broken?

We can see you posting responses obviously meant to be from different people

>christian institution
And Cred Forums christcucks will still argue true christianity (not muh deus vult xDDD epic crusader roleplaying) isn't an inherently cucked religion.

Enjoy the pizza, faggot.

he was a normie

yeah, but nobody can prove its actually me

ps gas the googles

all this does is redpill the normie millennials

>got kicked out of school cause of black people

wew lad, thats another trump supporter

Apparently even kek doesn't know, you're shit out of luck bud

Piece of shit SJWs

Its the Pedo flag of Jersey, an autonomously governed island where britbong pedos are sent to live.

MY FUCKING GOD

STEPHANIE PIMENTEL

THE SAME FUCKING ONE IN MY LOGIC CLASS

MHF3302 WITH DR. HIGGINS, MONDAY AND WEDNESDAY MORNING

ARE YOU THAT WEIRD AUTISTIC GIRL WHO SITS IN THE BACK, PLEASE BE FUCKING IT

I'm sure he will be fine, high iqs do well, low iqs do bad

You should know this Tyrone, look at your bank account that

>What would you rather they do?

not exist

He was probably a Chad normie, he should have known better. He took the redpill the hard way.

What happened to the tough guy in the earlier posts?

BTW, change your last name. If you can change your first you can stop appropriating my culture and change that one too.

Not with faggot liberals around. Apparently free speech doesn't apply to anyone who has a different view on things as they do

Dude fuck you, I'm not saying shit. I'm done. I don't know how you doxxed me, but stop.

I actually genuinely hope this isn't some ruse and that's actually you. it would be bretti funny to see some dumb roastie get what she deserves.

Underrated post.

Looks like a private college for rich retards who could not get into Vanderbilt.

Private. I am not apart of the lesser Brentwood.

I'm a tenured professor at a private institution. Being anonymous is the only way free speech can be realized in this present age. Little fucks like you make me sick. I wish i could fail you you little shit motherfucker. I'm giving a pop quiz tomorrow because of you. I'll let all my red-pilled students off easily of course(though they hardly need it), especially given that they are the only rational kids you run into these days.

The school reserves the right to allow whoever they want in. You represent the values of the school. As a student you represent them in your day to day behavior. You can get kicked out for tarnishing the school's reputation. No different than a business.

Hit the quad Hit the quad Hit the Quad

What do you teach and how liberal is your institute?

How many "Stephanies" from the US are going to have that anime avatar?

>White racist gets kicked out of university because of a snapchat story reported by a fellow black student.

Normie BTFO! I guess he just learned the US isn't his country and never was.

Is she a qt autist like in my laotian cartoons?

Sure but niggers are allowed to call us crackers and insult us at every turn and get applauded for it. Fuck you.

hopefully you went to one of the top 3 and aren't one of those unwashed BA, FRA, or CPA plebs

and lord help you if you went to Harpeth Hall (if so, wtf are you doing here)

What is your favorite kind of pizza? Cheese?

I'll be coming by your place soon. Do you have any condoms, or should I pick some up?

Im saying for your own sake dont say it publicly, be smart.

also knock out any nigger that calls you cracker, its justifiable in court

all of this is true. it's just hypocrisy that they can say 'kill all whites' and 'kill all cops', and people will actually defend their right to say this. reverse the rolls and you can forget about it, it's not going to end here either.

I agree. Davidson county is shit. Truthfully most of this stuff does not impact us in Brentwood/ bellmeade. We have places to escape to. Think of Elysium type situation

>being a niggerfaggot

If only there was some way to be a bitch and ruin someone's life over internet comments.

This is crazy, we are approaching chinese levels of internet censorship.

His own opinon is his own opinon, was he posting on a university website or threatening the black students in any way?

The University is a service provider and has no right to tell users of their service how to behave in their private lives.

If he had said that in public to the guy, at most he should get a suspension from class.

I guess people will stop attending colleges in the united states because it isn't a place to go to school without fear of censorship anymore.

Plus did the black students really want him to get kicked out, many underprivileged black men understand the struggle of going to college well.

You're right.
Say google instead.

how is it a "private" school when most if not all of its money comes from federally sponsored loans and grants?

Stephanie the leftist is a moron, who here is shocked?

reported this to your university

Dude, gives us pics man. I wanna see her tits

so do you like all meat pizza or chinese food better?

True. The only real difference is that their board of directors are not political appointees, just rich donor appointees.

Hi jew. Take your le powerlevel and shove it up your ass

Oh, and I'm going to borrow some money. I hope you don't mind.

dude please get this bitch fucked

Nice fucking catch

Someone want to tell me wahts going on?1

How is Steph's backpages ad coming?

Funny secret about MBA/ ensworth... most of the people in my year just end up going to UT and doing nothing. Nepotism goes along way

Why do you retard seems to think everything you don't like is represented by Cred Forums?

wtf does this have to do with bullying? this has to do with racial tensions rising to the levels experienced in the 1960's

not even legal.

Also underrated as hell.

Hate that logic they have.
>o, u r racis
>no kolege 4 u
>u muv 2 kansas nao!!

He was dumb, but I don't think that should've gotten him kicked out of college. There's gotta be more fair disciplinary action than just straight-up expelling a guy.

>black football players make millions
>black rappers make million
>stuhp opresin us
The ignorance of these people.

Stop raping, killing, and antagonizing the police. Stop blatantly giving them reasons to hurt you. Comply with their requests. First to make mistake is the one at fault. Your mistake?
>did not comply
>got shot
>protestors cry bullshit
>have peaceful protest
>looters gonna loot
>coppers gonna pop
Like literally, how are they this fucking retarded? You would've had my respect if you kept it peaceful, but noooo, you just had to steal booze to get lit and shit and ruin the protest and persuit of justice.

Way to go. Y'all need a new MLK. A respectable leader. Maybe then black lives would matter to me, but when y'all do that dumb shit (no excuses) it almost makes me wish a race war would start. Hunting y'all would be a piece of cake.

And our crime rates would drop to levels only seen in fucking Eurocuck country, except we'd still have guns.

Why does it matter though?

Can't really do much, all she did was troll a Malaysian cartoon forum

Shes kind of attractive, you could tell she has autism

If you can't tell, I'm still mad about the dumb shit that went down in Charlotte tonight.

what does she look like?

I am sure a young SJW will take his place in the neuroscience field with their womens studies degree right? or can just import more indians to do the job for less money

Oh my God you're so retarded, you deserve everything that you get from this. Enjoy the eye of Sauron Lmfao you will regret this decision immediately, hope the shit posting was worth it, you don't even know what you just did to yourself

same shit at all the top 5 (BGA, USN, MBA, ensworth, etc). 40% motivated students, 60% rich shitheads with zero ambition. when I was in that game a long ass time ago the cocaine and booze were fucking all over the place.

the nepotism/pay to play for admissions is crazy too.

>paying tens of thousands of dollars to take White Privilege classes where Jews insult you and you have to bow down to get good grades

Shes american so probably some coal burning nigger loving pink haired ugly fat kike

Joseph McCarthy pls go

OK, I'm actually really fucking sorry. I legit didn't mean to piss anyone off, like please don't do or say anything else, I'm sorry. I was a retard and acted like a SJW, I really didn't mean what I said, it was just a fucking joke. I don't deserve whatever doxxing you guys are doing to me, I'm sorry. Like, please don't do anything else.

What a fucking retard.

That sounds awful radical, Ahmed.

what do you do for a living? neetbux im guessing.

I like how blacks won't "snitch" on another black person for murdering or raping someone but if someone says something racist or otherwise offensive to their brutish negro intellects they have no qualms about whining to authorities.

S-snapchat????

looks like a ruse to me

Well here's the opposite effect. Fresh off kikebook.

pussy bitch you got pizzas coming your way

This shit is going to be reported on like crazy. It makes white people look bad. When white people look bad, more undecided voters will lean towards Hillary.
So yeah, stories like this will be front and center.

he was a good boy. Dindu nuffin wrong!

Post tits steph

Also

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

No one would feel anything? I know I wouldn't I'll just move onto another school. I doubt he gives a shit this will be his vacation for about 2-3 months everyone will forget and thats it.

Oh btw if you search my name a news story about a pedophile caught in a tent with some 12yr old comes up. No one fucking cares this will only make him hate you more if anything.

allahsquran.com/free/
mormon.org/free-book-of-mormon

he'll just go to a different college its not that big of a deal

Nope I think more white people will be inclined to vote for Trump because they see how free speech is fucking controlled.

low level role play

you bait many

>I was just pretending to be retarded

This is your only option.

>Kicks a wasp nest
>Panics when angry wasps come out.

Darwinism.

Nobody gets caught unless they allow themselves to get caught.

Its too late, you literally did this to yourself. No one can help you now lol

>I legit didn't mean to piss anyone off
you were trying so hard tho you retard

read your other posts you were hoping he'd kill himself, bitch you deserve whatever you get I hope some user in your area knocks your fucking teeth in

I hope someone finds you IRL.

How easy would it be to just superimpose a snapchat text and grey transparent bar over a normal picture and then accuse someone of doing something racist?

I think we should do this to flood the market of racist snapchats to the point no one believes them at all.

low energy roleplay

Is she a gook or half gook?

why dont we make fake snapchat captions to this google photos and send them to his university so he gets fucked up as well?

HAHAHA you dumb bitch.

>anime profile pic

how fat or ugly are you?

I hope you enjoy the irony of talking shit about who made a bad decision of what they said online.

BTW heres the contact page for Stephanie Pimentals uni

admissions.ucf.edu/contact/

Post Snap and all of forgiveen

Nigger just nigger between nigger every nigger word nigger put nigger a nigger.

snapsr.com/

why are the worst posters always finns?

What are you saying? 20 years ago the PC wave was in full force -- it felt like you couldn't say anything about anything to anyone. If you know what I mean. It was a taboo which was practically created overnight.

This is just a manifestation of that. He was ignorant enough to publish a rather derogatory public comment with his own identity, and had to face the consequences.

No, Messy black hair, I think a nose ring, baggy eyes, wears the same shirt all the time, under a jacket and with boots in fucking 90C weather. Probably a 7/10 if she looked like she had hygiene

I'm not roleplaying, this girl is legit in my class unless theres another Stephanie at my university

your life is over bitch. we got your number.

prepare yourself to be harassed throughout college.

oh this is great

I hope this is fucking real please for the love of kek please be real

why would a cuck from virginia come to nashville for school? he could have stayed in state Belmont isn't even that good.

How T H I C C are you Steph??

Fine.

A true Cred Forumsack who isn't a NEET wouldn't be stupid enough to reveal his power level in real life.

>I think a nose ring, baggy eyes, wears the same shirt all the time, under a jacket and with boots in fucking 90C weather.

I WANT THAT SPERG PUSSY BAD

All I did was fucking make fun of some guy on Facebook, I don't wish anything bad on him, no need to do anything bad to me, I'm not hurting anyone at all, so whatever you guys want to do, please don't do it, I said I was very sorry, I wasn't being serious

Seriously don't, I'm close to begging at this point, I didn't do anything wrong, I was just joking around, it can be interpreted as satire or something, just don't. If you guys really want to know, yes, I am fucking scared, please don't do anything to me like I'll start crying if you guys actually do shit, it was just a stupid little joke

Fucking googles

People who would think like that I would assume are already leaning towards trump to begin with. I'm thinking about the people who are truly undecided. That's why White People/Cops Being Racist will be the narrative of the MSM from now until NOV

I hope you arent lying

Extremely fucking easy.

I propose we get on this shit.

>mfw these are the same people who say "white bitch", "white boy", "white girl" regularly

I'm so fucking sick of these retarded double standards.

Good ol' Sipsy, you big racist bastard

> this girl is legit in my class

Can you punch her in the fucking mouth next time you see her?

>Seriously don't, I'm close to begging at this point,

Your only option is to post your tits I'm afraid

Im halfway through writing an email to your uni, can you please post a picture of your tears? I'll delete my posts and not send the email.

Believe me, dont believe me, in 10 minutes ill send the email if you dont post a picture of your tears

L M F A O
M
F
A
O

You still don't understand, you did this, you made your bed and now you lie in it. Begging isn't going to help you

Reported to your uni for posting on a confirmed neo-Nazi frog image collecting forum
Enjoy your ruined career/life

She's whiter than the sun, like extremely pale. I remember our professor Dr. Higgins was doing some thing where he called people out to answer questions since nobody was talking, and she was called on and she sperged out

Sorry, you are going to get fucked hard but I think you are trolling.

That second part would only make sense if they weren't private jobs.

This is such hypocrisy. This whole thing needs to be made into a storyboard meme and saved for posterity.

Someone with some photo-editing software besides MS paint, probably.

>Im halfway through writing an email to your uni, can you please post a picture of your tears? I'll delete my posts and not send the email.

I love you Cred Forums

TOO LATE YOUR SHIT IS ALREADY ON THE DARK WEB

Post tits and we'll fuck off. It's not hard, how fucking new are you jesus

Too late cunt.

Guess who is getting EVIL RACIST SNAPCHAT PHOTOS passed around with them in it?

That's right, you are!

post your tits with timestamp and we'll forgive you

white normies have to be the dumbest people on earth.

seriously why can't they be smart like u-

oh, because we're actually more logical and think about how we project our racism.

pic related

Claim her. She sounds like a treasure. She can be shown the error of her ways.

Bitch the solution is a drastic one. You want to end up like the guy in OP's image?

Good. That retarded redneck shouldn't be in an institute of higher learning.

is that an xbox360???

lol BASED

Please don't, I'm honestly scared, this isn't fucking funny. I don't deserve this, I'm a human being too, I don't want anything bad to happen to me, all I did was joke around, I promise it was a joke

I'm not a whore, I'm not going to expose myself on camera, and then have you guys send it all over campus, please don't do anything, I'm really fucking sorry

He paid money, they can't just kick you out for expressing an opinion. I would sue them

*Pimentel, you mean

The thought of a professor imposing their wrath based on a conversation on Cred Forums the night before is fucking hysterical. Please do this if real.

Cool, so it's pretty much a cakewalk to make a shit ton of these; I'm guessing the next step is to make a pastebin of them to distribute over all the fake twitter accounts

>Christian institution

That's what christcucks get, adopted black babies and white guilt.

stop roleplaying you fucking nigger

Someone please archive this epic bread.

Dont put your face in it. Tits with timestamp now.

>Can't discriminate or have right to self determination as a business
>But businesses can violate your Bill of Rights

Leftist logic

I've got to say I had the same thought.

How do we know that this is actually a mean spirited girl who has been brainwashed by SJWs and was foolish enough to dox herself while talking shit - and not that she isn't just an innocent victim who has never heard of Cred Forums and whose only crime was politely refusing the advances of an anime-watching neckbeard Cred Forumsak who has been stalking her for the past few weeks/months/years?

I support freedom of speech!

He's not wrong.

how about this (((stephany)))

post a timestamp with your hand (obv you are a female) oh and your colleague mentioned you are pale

if you do that i wont spend all of my energy to find every bit of information that you have left on the internet

and trust me the law has no reach here in third world bosnia so im basically immune to all things that could go wrong

take the risk unless this is all just low energy roleplay

He should sue for violating the first amendments rights.

Time stamped photo of your tears or tits within 15 mins

Private schools can do pretty much anything they want. He can sue, but his chances of winning are not good. Would have to hope for a very redpilled jury.

Please do. The idea is now beyond my control

After Hillary is elected all of you guys are going to be blackballed the second you decide to cut up with Cleetus and Jethro in public.

Be on your Ps and Qs and everything will be fine, citizen.

Drop the racism and sexism, and live your life. The Inquisition is fair and tolerant this time around.

post her address

If enough people spoke their minds, they would lose their ability to silence people.

Doubt it was a private school, probably a public university

HONESTLY FUCKING STOP, IT WAS JUST SATIRE

I can't get into fucking trouble for satire, I was just pretending all along, it was a fucking joke, are you seriously going to ruin some stranger's life over a few bad jokes? I'm sorry, I'm really fucking scared and on the verge of fucking tears since I can't do shit, so please be considerate just this once, I'm legit sorry, I don't know what else to say so please please don't send anything, I'm really fucking sorry. I was fucking stupid and an idiot, and I don't want to strip or do shit, please don't blackmail me, I don't even have a laptop since I'm that fucking poor, I have nothing to offer so it isn't fair to do this to me, please don't do anything

t.

>HAHAHAHA I'M SO GLAD THIS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT HAD HIS LIFE COMPLETELY RUINED FOR SAYING WORDS no wait what are you doing please stop i didn't mean it

Clear your schedule, I got a few friends to come with me. You better be a real girl or things are going to get a lot worse

>le Cred Forums is satire meme
I'm going to choke you to death

>are you seriously going to ruin some stranger's life over a few bad jokes?

respond or face the wrath of a thirdworldler with unlimited time at his disposal or admit the roleplay

>But businesses can violate your Bill of Rights

Are you retarded?

>I hope he kills himself
>LOL STAHP IT WAS S-S-SATIRE!

if googles can fuck with white people and kick them out of university, why cant we do the same?

no believes this troll anymore just stop

Is this a troll? Pretty convincing.

ayo watch yo back nigga. snitches get stitches

Private schools and companies don't have that kind of huge power. Private companies and schools still represent public places.

Quite a bit of effort for just Satire.

Post your true feelings on black people and other ethnic minorities.

hope its real, but you're probably just roleplaying

>face
such an overachiever she even has extra chromosomes

is that pepper spray hanging on her wall?

Cred Forums is next once Obama gives away the internets.

Hurry up and post pictures of your tears/feet stephanie

Saying 'retard' triggers me you bigoted feminist troll.

>I didn't wish anybad on him
Are you fucking kidding me?
Did you read your posts?
>interpreted as satire
This is just sad. If you're going to shitpost you have to learn to do better than this. I would feel bad for you but you are a small mean person.

Definitely 10/10 if roleplay. Very convincing.

Apologies hold no weight in hell.

I doubt Stephanie (((Pimentel))) is a SJW, you have to be rich to be a conformist fag, she doesn't look very rich, unless her poor looks are just satire of course.

Im also writing an email, and there's a phone number too.

DO IT STEPHANIE, POST FEET PICS OR ELSE

Probably trolling but just in case god damn Steph just close Cred Forums

YES YES YES

protip: delete this post

F

This arouses the user

Her facebook page "likes":

- Salon
- Gawker
- CNN
- Buzzfeed

You fucking retards are getting played

Is this. . . is this karma?

>If you are reading this Justin, you are less than cancer. You are a little shit and a waste of air. Now EVERYONE knows how much of a piece of shit you are. This will forever follow you. Don't expect to ever get a job or get into a university, ever again. You are done, you bastard. Your parents hard work was for nothing, and so was yours. Your life is ruined. Just last week, it was normal and dandy. Everything has changed.

>wasting time on something that has no net benefit to you

He should. How is it any different than pic related?

Include me an ai gf in screencap

Why, yes.

you can stop now man. you rused a lot of people.

I love that everyone on Jersey is redpilled and a sexual deviant of some kind. I must visit.

"satirically". Also, you should just screencap her posts and attach them, Cred Forums is a clusterfuck to navigate properly.

FUCKING GOOGLES SHOULD BE SHOT IN THE HEAD

My school in the news lmao.
Here's the email I got from the school president earlier today.

Our school is the epitome of Christ-cucked. Filled with degenerates.

post tits stephanie

dude just demand timestamp with hand in sight

her colleague claims she is pale

im not about going hunting down normies because of a ruse

its roleplay or real and she has to deliver

tears + tits or gtfo

the only notable person on this island was a serial rapist that wore a spooky costume

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Paisnel

its a draft m8, ill clean it up

>post a picture of your tears

Very nice

>20 years ago no one would have given a shit.

What are you smoking son? Because I want some.

seconding this

>all that newspeak
Are we in 1984?

It's institutions like that which are the ones that blaspheme the word of god. Niggers are the cursed race mentioned in the bible.

I hope he shoots up the place now or at least kills the niggers family

what if it's a ruse to dox someone she hates?

THIS IS RICH!!

Belmont university won't hire Jews, and once kicked a girls coach out for being gay....

Who the fuck are they to tell anyone about racism and bigotry?

They even started a film school and are known for their Music Business focus, but won't hire any teachers who are Jewish...

That's like having a course in rap music and not hiring any blacks...

In addition, They hired a WAR CRIMINAL as their head of the law school, and routinely hire local business and government leaders when they leave office, even when they have been convicted and accused of Corruption.

Typical Christian Hypocrites..

Obligatory_"rich people and eyes of needles and camels and shit"_verse here.jpg

>Private university
>Leaving your facebook open like that
>Get kicked out
His own fault for going somewhere that allows this.

Rules 1 and 2...

play project highrise

Belmont is a retarded libshit arts school anyway.

Sorry, you're still doing a nice job you degenerate fetishistic fuck.

Call back the troops Cred Forums, it looks like we might have a feminist that is prepared to use tears to get her way. CALL.THEM.BACK!

Is it private or public?

Aren't you still on probation Mark?

She just shared this post.

So, is this a new meme, a normie fucks up big time and you assume it's roleplaying?

Your call, its obvious you aren't the only one who desperately wants this to be fame

To be honest, the university won't do much, we were in the news because some guys posted swastikas and actual Cred Forums memes in a dorm, they didn't do anything

The administration is a joke, if anything you might as well go to the UCF Math FB group with this and watch the chaos. The math department is pretty close, from what I've been told

Eat shit faggot

>this much samefagging

Damn. Didn't know the Dreadfort had a Cred Forums flag.

Look on the bright side, now he can make cookies for storm-weenie appreciation day!

>Mateen

rainbow slayer lives on

Post limit hit. Are we starting a new thread with this hypocrisy as the topic? We need a storyboard meme, some user with meme skills - you know your mission, do your duty.

Found the newfriend

Do you own a gun? Just want to know if I should bring mine or not, I'll bring it anyway to be safe. See you soon.

>"i'm no longer a student because of my own battles"
>still hopelessly clings to slacktivism to ruin normal people's lives
xD

Private. $14,000 a semester.
I went hoping for the lest bluepilled college experience and was absolutely btfo.
Thankfully I'm a history major so I'm at least partially shielded from the bullshit.

Fake*, fuck

The only faggot here is you, slantboy

Hey Stephanie, I'm there. I'm right there in your town.

fucking north korea level of shit

She said she hoped someone got raped in one of her posts, I'm sending that too

5 MINUTES STEPHANIE

FEET OR TEARS

>90C weather

Fuck off roleplaying proxyfag

And thus you will give them more validation proving their point...

Dylan Roof the the same thing and look what happened. It gave them more fuel to work with.

Post tits qt

Btfo lmao

sharpie in pooper and we'll let this slide this ONE time

You're fucked.

Don't play games you aren't willing to finish.

post screencaps. Cred Forums's layout is pretty inaccessible to normies and they'll have no idea what you're talking about it you just say that she posted with a certain ID.

gonna need some sauce

cmon guys really...

this is such obvious bait, get it together Cred Forums

Hmm, I hope the kid got a refund from the christfags. I would have denied and said someone took my phone

Before you said that man got we he deserved for being stupid, well tell us, do you still think that?
You did something stupid and look where we are now.

Go to bed Mark or I'll alert Jersey police you are breaking probation.

I WANT THOSE FEET STEPHANIE

hi Stephanie. Hope the shot posting was worth it.

I cannot tell my fellow anons how happy I am right now. I was visiting campus with my gf a few weeks ago and this Stephanie cunt was walking in front of us into a building and she just shut the door close behind her right when we got to the door. I promptly informed her of how much of a cunt she was and her sperg ass ran to a bathroom to get away! And now I know who she is and how she's getting rekt! Sorry about the grammar, I'm drunk because I comfied up for happenings, but I cannot tell you all how much I love you niggers.

someone wants us to do shit for free

if its genuine sure but i wont do it because of a ruse

if she is sorry timestamp with hand will prove its her

in that case tits are next to be demanded

since as i see both "her" and her "colleague" are dead silent i think its a ruse

and im not into normie lynching because of a ruse

Yeah I'm not biting that one either. Might be a clever ruse.

>just walked in
It's clearly not bait. Read through her posts. She fucked up.

this is bullshit, I should be able to call someone a nigger w/o repercussions

HOLY KEK

I love how Steph fucked up big time, and the thread gradually switches from exposing a hypocrite to humoring her by accusing me of roleplaying

Looks like she unironically wins, huh?

if you don't post bussy we'll put you on the 4cc team

TOOOOP KKKKKEEEEEEEEK

>mfw people think this girl is trolling
>mfw i have been in the same boat as her on Cred Forums before
You're fucked, I had to move to live wirh my grandparents in Australia. I miss home.

>this is such obvious bait, get it together Cred Forums

No one would go through this trouble to bait modern day Cred Forums (It's Very easy to bait people on Cred Forums) . this is real.

Hey Stephanie, whered you go?

>Waahh!!! I had to pay the price for my own stupidity!

Trying too hard, stop

I'm going to be mad if I gang raped and beat a girl to death because of some convoluted personal army request

new thread where

Alberto Gonzalez was a supporter and enabler of the Bush administration's policy of torture of detainees, internally referred to as "Enhanced interrogation techniques".

Gonzalez oversaw President Bush's Office of Legal Counsel on August 1, 2002, at which time the OLC produced the Bybee memo, a document that provided the legal framework by which previous interpretations of the Geneva Convention and the United Nations Convention Against Torture were modified to expand Presidential authority to enable so-called "enhanced interrogation techniques".[88][89]

Belmont Law School

email sent :^)

KEK DEMANDS TITS

>If you are reading this Stephanie, you are less than cancer. You are a little shit and a waste of air. Now EVERYONE knows how much of a piece of shit you are. This will forever follow you. Don't expect to ever get a job or get into a university, ever again. You are done, you bastard. Your parents hard work was for nothing, and so was yours. Your life is ruined. Just last week, it was normal and dandy. Everything has changed.

Post feet

>t. Goldenbergerstein

>gave me a (you)
Get fucked cunt it was all a ruse

>Jerry Goldenbergerstein

post her pics or something, link to facebook.

No I agree and fuck you in advance for calling me a kike. People have to take it back a notch on social media. We can't be going as far as to wish death on people for such annoying acts as black power salutes.

Everyone needs to stop elevating their textual violence to say they want people to die or kill themselves, its just going too far, we don't want to cause a climate of real murders just because we want to be able to have "maximum lulz" over Snapchat.

Universities are supposed to be high reputation places that choose their students carefully, students abide by proper conduct even if its not on school grounds as it reflects back on them.

>goldenbergerstein
nice touch

>Stephanie Pimentel
Steph pls deleting your fb account wont save you know also are we still on for that anime meeting this friday?

>Goldenbergerstein
Topkek

alright

Ok stephanie, you refused to pay tribute in the form of feet and tear pics, now you will pay the price

Oh no i've ben ebin troled!

Shifty aussies are almost as bad as jews

And how am I trying too hard?

"Goldenbergerstein" was too much of a giveaway, I hope you didn't send the email with that name. Go for "Jimmy Rustleton" or something else.

>Universities are supposed to be high reputation places that choose their students carefully, students abide by proper conduct even if its not on school grounds as it reflects back on them.
Bad news 4 u
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/6/cal-state-university-la-offers-segregated-housing-/

DON'T FUCKING RUIN MY LIFE

nigger stop pushing this shit its a RUSE

Enough lurking on this one - The internet doesn't forget, why should Cred Forums? Why should Cred Forums?

You're playing with fire here, and leafs burn with ease.

F