Brit/pol/ - i can make ops too Edition

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=1Oq5BS8E5D0

>Long-lost HMS Terror finally discovered
youtube.com/watch?v=WB3c-hUFFrE [Open]

>Foreign aid cash to fight terror: Theresa May diverts BILLIONS to tackle global chaos
express.co.uk/news/politics/712720/foreign-aid-cash-fight-terror-theresa-may-diverts-billions-tackle-global-chaos

>Shipping minister expresses interest in plans to recommission Royal Yacht Britannia
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/20/shipping-minister-expresses-interest-in-plans-to-recommission-ro/

>Iraq UK forces: May 'won't allow vexatious allegations'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37425863

>Labour at impasse over bid to attract MPs back to frontbench
theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/20/labour-at-impasse-over-bid-to-attract-mps-back-to-frontbench

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/surprise-that-will-end-trump-globalists-registering-8-million/
youtube.com/watch?v=G9EMhFQrCoQ
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37431509
youtube.com/watch?v=W9m3AuHR5C0
youtube.com/watch?v=DNagXCKp_qc
youtube.com/watch?v=RjkWlFOT2U0
youtube.com/watch?v=wN-yS6baWsk
youtube.com/watch?v=7MG27BKwjaI
youtube.com/watch?v=rDocGfvYmBM
youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
youtube.com/watch?v=3mkidP2OUCk
lmgtfy.com/?q=define jerusalem
youtube.com/watch?v=KPxJ6RR40ZU
youtube.com/watch?v=JIrUqsB-0vw
youtube.com/watch?v=aGuNsiSZ9RI
bbc.co.uk/news/education-37428833
spiked-online.com/newsite/article/why-did-people-vote-leave-brexit-fabian-society/18787#.V-N4Dcl9Rdg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for being a mentally ill animefag that makes 45 posts in a single 300 post thread

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/surprise-that-will-end-trump-globalists-registering-8-million/

anything britbros can do to help us out here?

ANGLO PRIDE
WORLDWIDE
NIGGERS

How did it all go so wrong in ~70-80 years (the lifetime of a single person)

I made 8 posts but they were all VERY high quality, easily the best posts of the entire thread

you would have been VERY impressed user

2d usurpers will be hanged. Elizabeth II is one true queen of brit/pol/.

Nxth for Yukari!

Need a piss but too comfy to move.

I pay my taxes and I have drinks with the lads, nothing wrong with just hanging out with you guys too and discussing how much we hate kikes.

Nope. If you think we can do shit about Soros initiatives, you might as well stop Black Lives Matter by yourself. Same concept.

Rise and fall of empires. Just don't think about it too hard, lots of things about living in modern life are good, just try and ignore the crushing nihilism and apathy of our wider society.

Reported to the police.

If someone can get fined £400 for calling someone a monkey, surely saying niggers is worse.

Nth for Jack

That feel is very familiar

Anyone else get annoyed when the media say 'The Queen' rather than 'Our Queen' as though they're trying to distance people from her?

Even the BBC do it, it honestly ticks me off.

Good to know which one it is that needs filtering after just 2 posts

Let him know pham

Dunno mate I quite like it as THE queen, gives her a certain authority as THE queen not just A queen

What's Brit/pol/'s position on this man?

Someone do a fundraiser to pay that guy's £400 fine.

It's really pissing me off that he was fined for saying 'monkey'.

Worst feel tbqh

Good luck with that, I`m behind 7 anonymous aliases.

Top lad.

Nope. Fuck you. America deserves to die after it's betrayal in WWII and Suez. And don't get me started on the Americans posting here and being absolute cunts to everyone. A Hillary Presidency will only be good for Britain, as long as we play our cards right.

If the police kicked in your door right now, lads, what would you think was going on?

Filthy Jew.

So we're not allowed to call someone a cheeky monkey anymore?

Christ

>You will never meet the Queen

There was a story a couple days back where some Romanian gypsies were using their kids to beg in a wealthy area of London. Pretty

We're not giving you money, go away. If you can't afford it go ask reddit, they're pretty gullible.

>You will never lap the queen's growler

Degenerate anime posting is NOT Brit/pol/ culture!

Assimilate or get the fuck out niggers.

So is there a way for you guys to remove the sandnigger mayor from power? For that matter, even if there is, is there any chance of it happening?

Reddit also got him fired from his job by spamming his boss

Big man Disi was a good honest Christian.

>A Hillary Presidency will only be good for Britain
No it fucking won`t.

2 years for implied hate speech lad, since monkey is known slang for darkies.

/r/the_donald would legitimately pay the fine.

Hell, I'm sure he could get the daily mail to pay it as a big publicity stunt for freedom of speech if he really tried.

He`ll get voted out soon anyway.

Remember when Chelsea won the champions league in 2012, resulting in Tottenham not qualifying the following season? This was my view of that exact moment. Good times

>Hillary weakens America for the liberal cause
>Britain goes against the game and replaces America as the dominant Western power

Yeah, according to the article he's got another job though.

Obama preaching to us helped sway brexit.

Muslim mayor man could be what you need for Trump.

They are all the homeless around marble arch. They sleep there and shit in hype park. Fucking animals.

America's literally going to collapse into venezuala/brazil tier shit within one presidential term if its hillary.

Trump idk, could go either way - be great or not so much.

>Chelsea fans

She said she would meme us over if the EU needed it, some bad time ahead down that road.

Nah brit/pol/ loves muslims now apparently

I think that`s one of the things we are unified against, lad.

Good

I actually admire Islam, when they remain in their own countries.

>Scousers

Can't they be moved on? Dirty fucks.

Good I hope your country hurries up and dies

>Chelsea plastics

Jesus Christ.

I think the police and council have just given up. They move them from Marble arch and they return later and end up sleeping by the Odeon on Edgware road. Really bad impression for tourist to see

No I've seen the past few threads.
I can definitely say with 80% certainly that Brit/pol/ doesn't hate Muslims.

I'd also go as far to say that most of the shitters in this thread are your classic cuckservative Blairite shitters like "call me Dave".

>calm down

Some brit/pol/ OC if anyone didn't catch it last thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=G9EMhFQrCoQ

>his club is only known because of a rich Slav crime lord
>his club is the cancer that is killing football

I've just got a sort of comedic image in my head of some chink taking pictures around there only to have a gypo come up, hands cupped saying "money please"

>I can definitely say with 80% certainly that Brit/pol/ doesn't hate Muslims.
Pretty certain that isn`t the case.
I`m also pretty sure most people here are just centre right or proper conservatives with a love for their nation and borders.
We were unified for Leave.

>Biggest chance to win the league in over 25 years
>'This does not fookin slip'
>Literally slips
Can make this shit up senpai

I'm a nazi though.

www.bbc.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fuk-politics-37431509
le epic god kek mentioned xD

Wish Cred Forums stopped fucking shilling everywhere so we could've stayed a semi niche website without half the poster base being underage redditors

Fucking twitter shitposters

>he thinks I'm a Liverpool fan
You basically just called me a fenian. Not on.

Stevie G won everything but the World cup, the Euros and the league.
Champions League is where it`s at la.
I always hope AC Milan are doing well these days, wherever they are.

Fucked the link up
I hate phone posting

Its bad because Marble Arch connects, Edgware road (mini middle East), Oxford Street, Park Lane and Hyde Park place. All big tourist areas so it leaves a bad impression

Commie Corbyn has won the Labour election. What do you think of this, lads?

>Stevie G won everything
Closest he ever got to the title la

Glorious revolution soon, comrade.

DELETE THIS

They love their nation and they love Muslims too. They love how their nation welcomed hundreds of thousands of immigrants under tony blair.
Brit/pol/ would happily surrender it's countries culture and history to accommodate Muslims.
They love the idea of replacing the lower class, with foreigners.
Brit/pol/ also loves Jews.

Why haven't you f***** a Karen yet today?

We make fun of the civics though.

Karen isn`t for lewd.

Got you confused with the bin dippers, sorry yid. Supporting a Jewish club owned by a kike. Why?

youtube.com/watch?v=W9m3AuHR5C0

Keep your eyes open and you'll see it soon enough.

You can't f*** your girlfriend?

>Scouser
>commie
I don't suppose you nick cars as well

Reported. Hope you like your fine, big man.

>lewding the national waifu
oh my sweet summer child

Journalist not only lurk here, but part of their memory is wasted on knowing what pepe and what kek is. Sad

>Nazi
>Admires Islam
>Supports Tottenham
>Defends Jews
confused?!

That last comment was meming and I never said I supported Tottenham? Leeds, laddo.

youtube.com/watch?v=DNagXCKp_qc

Cringing
kys if you support this shill

>Leeds
Your teams demise has been so bad that our rivalry is now no existent

youtube.com/watch?v=RjkWlFOT2U0

Chimpout happening in the states

We'll be back, one day.

Until then we still have Rugby.

what the fuck

this guy is blatant subversion

this is some 10/10 subversion tactics here

>self-proclaimed 'leader' of the alt-right
>media never questions his credentials but completely accepts him as the word of god on alt-right matters
>now he's a faggot in a dress claiming the alt-right isn't racist at all and it's all just a joke with a vague right wing fringe

This is some 10/10 juden subversion I sense. Another pro-white movement completely discredited as ridiculous

Isn't it always?

Lets hope you never get back into Europe

He's been in it for the dosh and attention since the start desu

I can't believe people didn't see it

You seem to pay an inordinately large amount of time to men playing with their balls.

I know you're gay but what am I?!

btfo rekt

gday pricks whats garn on

why is jerusalem not your country's anthem?

Night lads. Keep the thread alive. The sun never sets on Brit/pol/

youtube.com/watch?v=wN-yS6baWsk

We`re not that jewish yet.

>Jerusalem
Should be I vow to thee my country

youtube.com/watch?v=7MG27BKwjaI

I like the Australian national anthem : )
youtube.com/watch?v=rDocGfvYmBM

Because I'm not a separatist

what about it is a jewish song? its talking about how god's country is actually england ya poof

tell me. why do british people dislike peter hitchens

Abo or convict?

youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s

pure convict m8
youtube.com/watch?v=3mkidP2OUCk

if you mean british people in general.

>very opinionated
>brash and unapologetic
>has a tendency to make an argument assuming everyone already agrees with the basis of his argument

lmgtfy.com/?q=define jerusalem

jerusalem is rightful christian clay

>no northerner hate
>No POORTHERNER statistics

Shit fucking thread.

>pure convict m8
Does this make you top of social hierarchy in Oz?

youtube.com/watch?v=KPxJ6RR40ZU

pretty much m8, having convict blood is a legitimate claim to fame down here.

youtube.com/watch?v=JIrUqsB-0vw

Has Pepe gone too far?

If I'm the last up, can I just say Anime is cancer?

>pretty much m8, having convict blood is a legitimate claim to fame down here.
I thought this. You poofs ready to re-join the empire after Brexit? Also Castlemaine or VB?

youtube.com/watch?v=aGuNsiSZ9RI

Yes but you have to keep the thread alive and entertain our colonial guests. Can you handle this user?

>1 post by this ID
Admit it, you just woke up.

Kind of hope we can drag some other country into Somalia with us, it`d be better to not have to save the world by ourselves again.

I will try.

Sadly no, depressively playing Civ and drinking Lidl 5 yr scotch.

>Somalia
Why we going there?

Shit we are going into Somalia now?, that place is fucked.

May went like a day or two without doing or saying something controversial, she couldn`t help herself.

What would happen if you open carried an obsolete antique revolver without a firearm licence?

Prison likely, I have deactivated Webley. The Peelers don't stop bitching about it.

Some 30 year old woman would report you to the police because she thought all guns were illegal.

Under what law?

No law, live in NI they just like to harass.

>live in NI
My condolences. Tricucklor or prod?

Get it deactivated. But just sell it tbqh.

Prod heritage, flithy atheist IRL though.

Atheism is a product of modern "intellectualist" doctrine being funded and propagated through state media channels to form a nation of nihilistic apathists who care about nothing but the perpetual continuation of the consumerist dogma inflicted upon our society by a cabal of insurgents motivated solely by greed, corruption and villainy.

So why is no one talking about the Reddit user who got fined for calling a Muslim a monkey?

Can't say you're totally wrong, describes me pretty well. But I can't regain my faith.

>Reddit

Scared me tbvqh. I frequently post racist stuff on /r/ukpolitics to get a rise out of people. I googled my username and could easily find my approximate location through it. It could have easily been me.

Can you tell me what I just said? I used all the big words I know.

For Queen and country

We should to be honest, but I guess there is denial with regards to the extent of our freedoms.

dont really drink beer desu m8

i wish we could rejoin the empire right fuckin now, i wish we'd never left lad.

I'm butthurt that it could happen and that we have no way of stopping it from happening. We're rivalling Sweden and Canada for top cuck.

No I understand what you said, I Acknowledge the >nihilistic apathists who care about nothing but the perpetual continuation of the consumerist dogma inflicted upon our society by a cabal of insurgents motivated solely by greed, corruption and villainy. But I can't bring myself to believe in God.

Do people drink tea in Australia? I know in America they have "iced tea" but that's just sugar water and brown food colouring.

what's the british army like lads? is it cucked?

yeah people drink tea. most people just drink coffee though.

i'm a big tea drinker myself desu, dont really drink anything other than tea, vodka and Milk

The time to resist has long past. We need new parties. David Davis in Cabinet is some hope I guess,

I would vote for based Tone if he stood for election here

The only female we have on the frontlines is a man.
Was pretty great when I was a kid, but I`m not in with the gossip these days.

Nice Vodka, wish I had a bit of that, running low on scotch. What is the leading brand of tea down under?

>Ywn be this comfy
When even live?

i never liked him when he was pm t bh, he's a lot better now that he's on the back bench and can say what he thinks. he called the european migrant crisis a 'peaceful invasion' the other day

Thats not comfy m9!

>wanting to be left on a hostile planet for like a year

Bushells

He isn't wrong. I despair at the endless news segements shilling to degrade boders.

Never heard of it, will have to source a box. To see what you chaps are drinking. Like the name.

what about the navy?

would be so awesome to come and live in the uk for a bit being a navy/army reservist or something. im pretty sure we can still do that because we are still part of the commonwealth

For The Empire

I was meming at how up my own arse I made the post sound. I often do that when I want to appear intelligent.

As for the actual matter, you have to remember God isn't what the (((MSM))) makes it out to be, believing in a higher power doesn't make you a schizophreniac worshipping sky fairies, I personally believe in God because I've looked at the entire history of Human civilisation and every single one had some sort of omnipresent deity. Now tell me, if literally every single civilisation since the dawn of time "sensed" there was a higher power are they all wrong? How can it be that every single people from every single era of every single culture of every single civilisation all thought the same thing if it isn't true?
Besides, even assuming it was a load of bollocks the bible, especially the old testament, is still based.

>be bong
>make blogpost
>someone gets triggered by it
>get arrested, fined, and banned from the internet for a year
Why are bongs such cucks?

No real change will ever be achieved. No party will ever say "I like hate speech so we're getting rid of the hate speech laws" because it's suicidal.

>Not wanting to shitpost and bantz from Mars
Cecil is disgusted

>be american
>get shot
>get sued for stealing bullets from an underprivileged urban youth
>have to pay medical fees, lawyer fees and compensation to the poor youth

lmao ah right sorry (sleep deprivation and scotch). I agree with it being based, haven't managed to get passed the whole omnipotent creator part yet. I see the benifets of organised faith, but I still think it is BS. We are all alone.

Not a problem if you have insurance.

Careful with those dangerous online words!

lmao, leave Mars to the Chinks. We need to start building the private platforms in space to supply space colonies.

>need insurance against getting shot
>he says this like it's an everyday thing that's totally normal

To think of these stars that you see overhead at night, these vast worlds which we can never reach. I would annex the planets if I could; I often think of that. It makes me sad to see them so clear and yet so far.

I think where a lot of atheists have trouble with it is with the popular notion that God is a man (hence man in the sky), when "higher power" is really ambiguous. Sure there are things like making Adam in his own appearance and Belshazzar's feast, but your own views might depend on how literally you interpret it.

I don't really remember, but I think I had the same problem of taking everything too literally at around 16 or so. Seems like a long time ago. Might just be one of those things some people grow out of.

Health insurance, you dumbass.

Enjoy waiting 18 months for your critical NHS operation!

He was the Eternal Anglo.
Rhodestar when?

All the "5 eyes" nations have slept walked into tyranny.

>i would annex the planets if i could

true bulldog spirit

I can call someone fat or a monkey without risking the state throwing me into a cage and taking money from me by force.

Again, "God" was never meant to be a big man high fiving people and sticking twos up at bad guys in the sky. Jesus Christ was his messenger and he taught us the values we should live by, then the Romans killed him because the Jews ratted him out. God never had a physical form, God isn't smiling because God doesn't have a mouth, there is no big bearded man in the clouds, literally no body but edgy atheists trying to disparage christianity ever proclaimed there was.

>tfw no christian gf

You haven't learnt the lessons of Empire. It's expensive to settle new "worlds". We need to provide the infrastructure to facilitate Colonialism in space. ££££

Go to church.

i do m8

im the youngest bloke there.....

>pay double the amount we pay
>get worse care
>"f-fuck you you stoopid commie!"
You are a grotesque nation.

There would be no reason to invoke a creator knowing what we know now. The only only reason for it being given precedence is historical bias.

>m-muh NHS
If the NHS is so great, why do Brits flock to America to get treatment the NHS won't provide?

I envy you, no excuse. If you believe in the sky man the (long term) pussy should be easy.

What caused the big bang? Scientists don't know, no gas, no solar flares, there is literally no known understanding of what caused the event that brought about the creation of the universe.

>mfw brits choosed her over the other waifus as a natural one

Why's that?

>If
It's not an if, is it, me lad? it's fact.

Just because we don't know, doesn't mean it's god. The god of the gaps.

doesnt mean its NOT god either pal

Brexits and stuff, you know.

Occams Razor. There was no body that existed that contained the force necessary to cause that to happen. Other than God.

I guess inflation theory can explain a part of that

What's even the religion in Japan?

>things just began

BUT WHAT CAUSED THINGS TO BEGIN???

Health care in the USA is superior (if your can pay). The "best" healthcare is in the states, but not for the many, but the few. If you can pay, go where the best are.

It's ok to believe in God as long as it's not the smelly brown one

Shinto

I think God is our inner desire for the greater good. Doesn't mean he is there. I hope humans find morality without. Evidence seems to show otherwise.

i wish i was pagan so i didn't have to justify these batshit sky fairies and i could just worship based woden

I guess almost all Japanese guys are atheists

Is it true about the whole 40%> virgin thing in Japan?

No wonder you're not having any kids.

They still abide by Shinto traditions though.

Don't see too many Japanese flags around here, so I guess not.

CUM IN MUM

is it true?

True, I think the biggest issue is young people don't have enough money to maintain a family in the first place so they don't even try

They all go on 2chan retard.

That's fucked up. My biggest fear is that the UK will replicate Japan post Brexit. Our birthrate is distorted by migration.

do you goyim have the matoi ryuko australia edition edit?
i need it for a colab of every country with its own weeb version of itself

Why don't your politicians try to lower the cost of living, build affordable housing, incentivise having children through taxes?

Does that have something to do with being an atheist?

Why's that?

Not at all, cum in kangaroos is a thing?

>Why's that?
I guess because they`re Japanese traditions, much like we have Christmas and Easter.

She looks like she'd eat about a fourth of a slice, with a knife and fork, and then say she was too full to eat the rest.

>Not at all, cum in kangaroos is a thing?
yes how do you think abos are made

Who knows
to me it looks like Abe's just going the same path as Hitler took

desu I eat pizza with a knife and fork. I know "death camps when" but I hate grease on my fingers.

Japan has a higher fertility rate than Germany right now, really makes you think.

There is literally nothing wrong with nationalism.

>Does that have something to do with being an atheist?
Of course! Lack of religious fervour, moralism and the inherent nihilism that accompanies it result in a population that doesn't care about families, traditions or future generations. See the birth rate divide in the US, it skyrockets in traditionalist areas but in Jew York it's like yours.

Are you actually Japanese

>I eat pizza with a knife and fork

We pray for them when visiting shrines just because it feels kinda right, basically we're all superficial

You do know you can:
>hold it by the non greasy crust
and
>wash your fucking hands
Right?

So that kind of racism's still a thing huh?

Come on, even Trump does. No bully.

Traditions are not superficial.

We just aren't going to get along are we?

But he's just gonna use people as his pawns, there's nothing right about it

Do you know where you are?

Tbvqh I consider Japs to be the only race equal to Euros.

Take your heretic culinary practices back to laddo.

How are industrialised econmies going to fix this. With increasing female aspirations and decreasing male industries. How are we going to make more babies?

All people are political pawns, if you`re not playing into the hands of people who love their country, then you`re playing into the hands of people that don`t.
Just look at Labour or your own equivalent and tell me they love their country, they don`t.

What the fuck hppened to you, Japan? You need to fucking crash your planes with no survivors to defend your nation, now the thought of a nationalist PM upsets you.

I'm not sure that's caused by lack of religious things

Sort of

Yeah tradition itself is genuine, but we just follow it superficially

Really

lmao join us bro. Say good bye to napkins. Enjoy more toppings with cutlery. Once injured a lass fingering her after eating a chilli pizza! Use metal lads.

Dunno, for one I'm really looking forward an immortal world though

That's exactly how they went on a killing spray

>desu I eat pizza with a knife and fork.
>knife and fork
>knife

Reported

Typed need instead of used, top kek.

>Sort of

What

Definitely
He's a disaster but for some reason many people root for him

I'm Japanese

Fuck you join us, there are dozens of us! DOZENS!!!!!

Blair went to war and he certainly wasn`t a nationalist.
War, murder and rape are the same whichever ideology you subscribe to.

I'm not following

Be an anti war fascist like Mosley desu

bbc.co.uk/news/education-37428833

I like the image they used in this article.

Why are posting in brit/pol/
Do you like British politics

What the hell does Nippon banzai even mean? Craig Charles used to say it all the time on Takeshi's castle.

I`m saying nationalism doesn`t cause wars, it`s healthy to love your country, it creates good people.

Awoo

Good morning lads. Reminder to get used to being blown up by doctors.

Mosley for real? He was just a traitor fag lad, like Quisling.

Nippon=Japan
Banzai=Celebration

?????

Abe is a pro-war fascist, maybe I better move to other countries

Just mistook with Cred Forums

It's like all hail Japan

>monkeybusinessimages

You didn't hear our glorious mayor of London say to get used to terror attacks?

>Abe is a pro-war fascist
wew lad
Bet you`d think Nige was fascist too.

I'm saying excessive nationalism like Abe's could

Are you looking forward to the Olympics? Looks based, UK will top the table. No earthquakes now!!!

What's wrong with being pro war? You're surrounded by untermensch countries, it's Japan's right to expand. The god awful dsrk skinned flip should be first for medical experimentation.

It`s hardly excessive, I don`t see the right-wing death squads yet.

You should post on Cred Forums
They love Japanese people

Don't talk like that he might think you're serious

Ah fuck lad forgot London was run by ISIS. My bad, who can the Tories send to win the Capital again?

why the fuck is karen so cute how did the japs do it

How so?

Sort of
I like football so I hope Japanese nt will beat your English troops

How can you be so sure?
Being pro war is definitely wrong

But they could be

Really

Fuck Anime lad. Stroke to a real lass.

Yes go post in this thread

I am. China is Japan's only neighbour that desrves to live. The Koreans, Phillipeans and especially SEA deserve domination.

I`d like to see Korea unified again.

Superior Japanese market analysis.

I sometimes posted there but they're always posting poo and rating each other so I don't wanna go anymore

Korea should be united under Japanese rule as Ireland should be united under British.

It`s healthy, you`d change your tune if you took in Germany`s allotment of refugees, the only person that can be trusted to preserve their nation is someone that loves their nation.

Nah the DPRK will hold back the south upon reunification. It will be better if they go the Vietnam route.

>Vietnam route.
Getting beaten by a bunch of farmers?

>winning against hostile guerilla fighters
Literally impossible, see: Afghanistan.

I've never seen that

It's not like I'm saying loving their own country is wrong, it's just nationalism could cause war so I want Abe to act calmly

How?
They're literally always doing, like it's obliged to do so

I mean communist to market economy in a short space of time.

And I say it`s not nationalism that causes war, otherwise we wouldn`t have been involved in the Iraq or Afghan conflicts, you`ll only be involved in a war if America wants you.

Are you thinking of Cred Forums or /soc/

You're right, you need to avoid a chinese confrontation at all costs. Just need to maintain dat navy Jap user.

I'm fine with that, that's not my point though

Talking about my experience in the brit thread, was really gross

You're right, you need to avoid a chinese confrontation at all costs. Just need to maintain dat navy Jap user

>Japanese navy

You're referring to kankore?

Don't know what that is Mt Nippon. But you need to hold you're own. Can't depend on the USA in the future.

If Japan becomes dangerous enough to put people's lives on the line, then I'll move to brit or somewhere
If brit becomes the same as Japan, then I'll move to Mars, that's what I am

Funnily enough he is talking about boats.

>posting coal burners

Well I'm done, time for a nap. Good luck anons. God save the Queen.

>nap
>at 7am
urr

Is Natalie Dormer a coalburner?

>Hillary presidency
>good for Britain

We NEED Trump as we'll be leaving the EU. We've given globalism a bloody nose but we'll lose round 2 if Trump doesn't win.

LADS

7/10

3/10

We'll re-colonize the east coast when it's all over lad, don't worry.

spiked-online.com/newsite/article/why-did-people-vote-leave-brexit-fabian-society/18787#.V-N4Dcl9Rdg

also is there any dream feel worse than losing a tooth? woke up horrified and immediately grabbed my mouth

That's so fucking sexy.

Boy that article sure was full of worth. Thanks, BBC.

Kill yourself, cuck.

Surely this is illegal?

>meme magic has transcended the fabric of reality

How the fuck did >we become the centre of politics? Not that I'm complaining

>someone on /r/ukpolitics has actually been arrested by the police for calling a black guy that raped and killed an old woman a "spice smoking monkey"