Kek Hate Thread

Believing in another deity other than God is a sin, Cred Forums
>You guys literary pray to a frog and wonder why you don't have any real life friends
LET'S CRUCIFY KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't anger Kek.

god doesn't tell you to hate
god tells you to not worship
honestly, learn how to practice your own goddamn religion

How bout we slay your mum with are dicks

kek can feed off your attention whether you hate chaos or praise it, so praise it infidel.

If this doesn't convince you that KEK is real, then nothing will.

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

Craig Doughty is dead.

you're playing with fire kiddo

This is now a kek seance thread.

>being this much of a google
helicopter plz.

Wew lad!

OP, btfo!!

KEK, rules!!!

If you crucify kek, kek wins

Wow, nice trips Cred Forumsak, you got three 8s!

PRAISE KEK

KEK blesses me with these digits as an insult to you blasphemer

Kek is a false God, I renounce him, and his witchcraft. All praise to the Father, son and Holy Spirit.

I hate anglos and even I don't disrespect kek

KEK a heretical leaf going against the lord of chaos

Wtf, I love kek now.

viva brazil!

Demonic burger spawn, you are being deceived by Kek also pronounced "cuck"

You can call him Kek, Muhammad, Thor, Zeus, etc.etc
In the end it's all just Satan aka Lucifer
Enjoy being deceived and kek'd at in hell by yours truly

So you follow Moloch and his sheep then

this image just shows the french have been being cucked by 3rd world shitholes for 50+ years....

ah, I bought the t-shirt and everything. :(

>unironically believing in a frog god.

were some people actually serious

what am I gonna do with these 40 kek mugs?

Cuck off you google

Kek is no deity for worship
You must BE kek.
Let the chaos flow through your veins, a unified discord through your entirety.
Let your body be the vessel for Keks spontaneity, be the force which determines right and wrong with no order.
Be Kek.
Hear the Kekophany.

You are worshiping a pagan elder "god" of chaos, I am worshiping eklelegmenos The true son of God.

Calm they self lest you damn is all.

Oh shit is OP doomed???

yeah a bunch of aspies worshipping random repeating digits is pretty stupid. especially when the whole thing derives from a meme from a movie. albeit, a good movie.

it's not my job as a christian to tell you if you're going to hell but hey, God said you will have no idols before Me. He's a good God but a jealous God. can't blame Him when His own sons are worshiping a dumb frog of coincidences.

a lot of polacks would find grace in God, as He speaks against a lot of what is happening in the world today and what goes on in society.

i'm not gonna sit here and Deus Vult LARP at you and say we're gonna crusade you and its gonna be a big ol happening, but i think you guys would be happier if you accepted Christ, the Son of God who died for all our sins, into your heart. Christianity is not the religion of submission that leftism has turned it into. we need more strong willed people with good traditional morals as fellow believers.

this is coming, by the way, from someone who was atheist for the past decade or so and even before then didn't have a good knowledge or respect of God.

anyway, I'm praying for all of you that you'll see how stupid this frog worship thing is. I know some of you are just doing it as a bit but there are people here who actually believe it.

Kek is you.

Screw that false deity! Damn that fucking frog!
Singles and he dies

If Kek is real, then what does Kek's heaven look like?

>How bout we slay your mum with are dicks
>bout
>are

You write like a google, you fucking leaf.

>Didn't specifies who dies
Checkmate

Good goy keep on believing in fables. You're a dipshit. Wake up.

Good goy! Believe that Kek will save you!
We can just call it "alt-right" and discredit your whole ideology.

If singles, Moloch is more powerful than Kek

If you read the old testament you will see that Yahweh never denies that other God's exist. He just doesn't want the Hebrews to worship them instead of him.

I am not a Hebrew so I will worship whoever the fuck I want.

whatever you say dude. Le Epic Athiest Meme is dying out so boys like you had to latch on to something else. God is supreme in this world, man. It's kind of sad that your faith is kept in repeating digits and mine is in the Son of God who died for our sins.

atleast Muslims and Jews have a holy book and belief system and whatnot. Paganism will only bring you pain.

I hope Kek doesn't punish you for this OP.

sage the fuck out. STOP REPLYING TO THIS THREAD.

oh look at me I got dubs that means some gay ass frog is going to curse me or something. Or maybe it means Kek is actually God? Or maybe it means God is communicating through me using digits? the world may never know.

just goes to show how stupid this """religion""" is.

The only anons who obsess over kek are fedoras or redditfugees. Take it from someone who was in the threads where kek was "discovered"

Checkem and wreckem

Yeah you keep praying for that buddy

>Defending Jews
>Defending Islam

Wew lad

It's just really fucking newfaggy

>another kek thread pls

Putting kek worshippers underneath Muslims and Jews =/= defending them. Nice try kekfag.

Praise him

Cred Forums is an atheist/kekist board. fuck off christcuck

A FUCKING LEAF

Kek is better than Candleja

>If this does not make you belief god is real nothing will , bonus points the crane was from the bin laden family

On 11 September 2015, a crawler crane toppled over onto the Masjid al-Haram, the Grand Mosque in Mecca, Saudi Arabia. 111 people were killed and 394 injured.[3][4][5][6] The city was preparing for the Hajj pilgrimage.[7][8][9]

The victims were of twelve different nationalities, with the greatest contingents of fatalities being twenty-five Bangladeshis and twenty-three Egyptians. Of the injured, the most represented nationalities were 51 Pakistanis and 42 Indonesians.[10][11][12][13][14][15] The accident has been cited as the deadliest crane collapse in modern history, with the previous most deadly incident being the collapse of a construction crane in New York City in 2008, killing seven people.

kek isnt a god he is choas incarnate.