youtube.com/watch?v=h2zm2wLKGD4
youtube.com/watch?v=3bqn7olcZXg
youtube.com/watch?v=4rbLmTUa1-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reminder that unlike in the US native Germans cannot flee the brown tide
we are in this together German bros.

>tfw WWIII will be saving Germany from itself

White supremacy is over!

Cry harder white trash, using your tears as lube while I knock up your whores.

And you know what? They hate you as much if not more than we do!

>whites become minority
>economy collapses under the weight of shtiskin gibs
>shitskins chimp out
>minority whites have no weapons to defend themselves

can anyone see any other option? Id love to hear it

Stop fetishposting, please and thank you.

i hope i get to adopt a german qt when the race war does happen,

funny how when the civil war does happen it will be the women who ruined it who flee the first,

i would imagine merkel leaking german military structure to the rapefugees as a final fu to the nation state

Stfu Schlomo. You don't get any poon

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

Bad pepe!

Race war soon. Kek wills it

This is pretty depressing but it's necessary for Germany to collapse as soon as physically possible so that the rest of the continent can wake up and actually attempt to save themselves from the same fate. It's over for Germany and probably also for Sweden too.

I assure you, no one hates modern white boys as much as modern white women. It's really amazing to a nigga like me.

Trust me trash, it's all over for you.

I grew up in rural france. These people do have weapons. And they do kill people every once in a while. Occasionally you see a floating body in the river.

Don't assume nobody owns weapons in Europe. It's not the case, a lot of people in France, Italy, do actually own rifles.

Gtfo before then?
Most south asia shitholes are very pro-white

>This is what you get for ww2

Time for genocide of kebab for kek

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Whites form enclaves.

Anyone have a link to the last thread? I wasn't done reading it but it got closed out cause I'm on mobile

it's already too late for us all
our liberals are so preoccupied with
>GOTTA HELP DEM MINORITIES
when in reality whites are one of the smallest demographics on the planet

We can flee to every EU member mate

If Germany and Sweden falls, we will become their next target ;_;

SUCK IT WHITE FAGGOTS!!!!

NOW YOU WILL PAY FOR COLONISING MY COUNTRY. HAHAHA

Nobody cares what you think you stupid monkey. You were at the bottom of the food chain since the beggining of time and that's where you'll stay forever. As a high IQ white man, if I were to convert to Judaism, obey their laws and move to Israel, do you think I will have any future problems? What about you?

Do not respond to guy posting in Quebec French and pictures of Génie Bouchard, traps, and hijabis, aka Québécon/Bouchard poster/Mr Westmount he is a mentally ill namefag from the French general on Cred Forums and playing you for fools.

still nothing but a good for nothing nigger, have fun when the chinks wipe you subhumans out.

Oh sure, give up and form little cracker towns.

You think that will keep me out?

>p-please just leave us alone

Calm it Welshman

Could Saxony declare independence? The future for other regions seems bleak.

it doesnt have to be this way

nobody is forcing german men to cuck

the last time they chimped out, it took all the worlds super power to stop them. this time they will have support.

the west is war weary. conscripting us to go save shitskins from the german savagery wont go over well...

in fact many would book their plane tickets to go and help the based krauts

Best I'D my cuk friend :DDD

Me?

My people own London now. We kicked you weak, submissive scared white trash out.

You think it ends there? We own your best city!

but it's not your home
I can move north and still be in my country, in my home.

>Gtfo before then?

why do whites have to give up their ancestral homelands?

why is it okay to just replace the white population of the world?

Every developed EU member is in deep shit too though. The influx of native white people will temporarily change it so it might look better for a bit, but will quickly end up being overwhelmed too.

tfw the chinese are the most populous people and they hate muzzies and niggers.

By own you mean inhabit run down ghettos? Where are the nigger businessmen? That's right, nowhere to be seen because you're a race of useless morons.

just use anti-immigrant policy m8. The reason migrants are in sweden and germany is because they welcome them with open arms. eastern europe doesn't have many guns but migrants don't like it there.

White supremacy is already over. It ended, not with a bang or a war cry lol

It ended with the tapping of keyboard keys and cartoons on the Internet. And the sullen tears of millions of white boys who never had to compete with us.

>all these depressing posts
Really all it takes is one racist white guy figuring out how to make a variant of the flu have a 90%+ fatality rate and then engineering it to kill shitskins.

The only surprising thing is that it hasn't happened yet.

IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR GERMANONS:

Someone told me on Cred Forums once that Germany doesn't have "Birthright Citizenship."

Is that true? Are these immigrants and their children technically NOT german? Could the actually be deported if you switched governments?

Good luck invading Russia.

i know you are a troll, your dubs betray you, but honestly white people chimping out is the scariest shit possible.

Austria is based af and they are my people my culture. They're not cucked, I can buy weapons.
And with Hofer they're on the way to get a strong nationalism

Go walk through Lutton white boy. Tell Tommy you came fromm America to tell him white supremacy was dead.

Using such a weapon would be like detonating a nuke which explains why countries aren't so keen to use them

we better hope they vote him in and the election isn't rigged again.

It's a nice dream but there's that pesky mutation problem to deal with. Whoops, looks like an Arg->Ser means it latches onto a 90% white allele now. There's a reason they don't use this stuff. More dangerous than nukes, and far more likely to blow up in your face.

tfw when you wont respond because you know when whites are gone that you will serve the asian man in non welfare states so no more give me dat tyrone.

Can someone post the source to the webm of the black guy picking a random german girl and then fucking her?

>Breitbart

Kys racists

Answer my question, you stupid ape. There are no black businessmen, no black scientists, no black innovators. African nations are failures and only exist to be raped by the Chinese.

Ignoring how she doesn't understand why she needs to learn Math; did anyone catch that glimpse into the main problem with the modern Western female today? She just described what she thinks being "independent" is to her and most likely that same personal definition is what other Western females also think being "independent" is. Put aside your racism for a second, because "John" actually is in a position you don't want to be in and should pity him for.

To her, being an "independent" parent means having to not take any actual challenging input from her husband in regards to how their child should be raised and their problems as a "couple" should be solved; but yet she expects the only input from him she truly and only cares about: financial aid. She essentially wants him to make sure she's financially stable, but at the same time make sure his rights as a father are at least informally taken away. For fuck's sake, she hopes her future husband is a soldier far-away in a shitty destablized 3rd-world country that's arguably at the borderline before terrorist territory. There's a bonus to her situation too: if he dies, that gurantees there will be no challenging input from her now-deceased husband and she'll get a secured fat life-insurance bonus plus military benefits for her life and brood. Also as an added moral bonus, she is now guilt-free to fuck other Jodys in the event of John's death.

>"It's what 'John' would have wanted from me: to not waste my life mourning over him and move on with my life so I can be happy!"

She's in fucking 8th grade and she already has this as her game plan for her future. This early in age and she's already created a plan to screw over a male, not just decide to do it. The most scary thing out of all of this: I don't know if she consciously came up with this or "innocently"/unconsciously conjured up this life-plan because of female nature.

You see a nigger, I see a poor male sacrifice.

Eastern Europe will never open the gates and with many millions new whites they can gain much financial plus

youtube.com/watch?v=-O8EQFbqu-8

Daily reminder german parlament has women who dye their hair tumblr red

Hope I can be on the white side--the prejudice against Slavs should finally end.

Motherfucker I grew up in East Palo Alto. I know mass murderers, niggas who have killed more men than you got limbs.

You honestly think we are afraid of you? We are not. We are young, organized, armed, wild and very pissed off.

At you.

youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg

Does anyone know the song in the beginning?
It sound so epic, that will be the sound when the world as we know it crumbles beneath our feet.

Holy shit, you're right. We slav now.

I think yes

>Like the Roman, I seem to see the River Tiber foaming with much blood

Whites will not just die out, massive bloodshed is coming whether we like it or not, it doesn't take that many people to fight a war and it will happen sooner or later

nobody will be sparred in the coming conflict, nobody will be innocent

Role players should be banned.

I too remember when I was young and thought math was worthless

Look nigger. WHite people are the only group keeping us from being eternally raped by chinks for a profit. Once they're gone, we'll be bsck in chains and it'll be 10000x worse than before
t. A Shitskin

totally agreed.

>There's a bonus to her situation too: if he dies, that gurantees there will be no challenging input from her now-deceased husband and she'll get a secured fat life-insurance bonus plus military benefits for her life and brood.

If all else fails, she expects governments gibs.

Bitch you think we can't throw the Chinese out any time we feel like it?

It's Africa you fool, the human Motherland of Motherlands. It breeds hard men and women. Humans like you only get weaker the further away you get from the Primal african gene code.

You're just neanderthal mutants to be honest.

So all those "refugees" sitting around fucking and shitting out babies, as long as they aren't fucking filthy traitor german women, their kids aren't german, right?

>get rids of whites
>every country turn into the third world

Man, "victory" will taste sweet. (You'll never not be you.)

it's not roleplaying if it's happening, Germany is going to be just as bad as us, except even quicker

OC

youtube.com/watch?v=nkTQRB2GzBI

Fuck off, we're full.

wew that pink haird qt

our rules got subverted in the year 2000

now the rules are the following:

># you are german if you are born in germany, and one of your parents was legally in germany for 8 years and if they have indefinite permit to stay

but this does not apply to "refugees"

Will be funny if shitskins taking over UK and france as politicians. With all the nukes....

They wanted this shit.

The white woman craves the dark, thick, primal brown and black cock. She sees the strength. And the white boy is too weak to stop her from having it.

Of these sandgoogles, how many are actually African?

tfw the roleplaying is to hard but the asian man is still the future. say goodbye to gives me dats and we wuz kangz because there are going to be none of you left in the asian future of the world.

correct

It's what's been programmed into them by a million TV shows and movies and videos. That's the cultural matrix that has been allowed to grow like a cancer.

The irony is, all those tight-ass 1950s adults who thought rock'n'roll was the debbul were 100% correct.

It was the thin end of the wedge.

not talking about your shithole, leaf.

too many

>It sound so epic
is it because it has an oriental almost...dare I say ...muslim.. sound to it?

>ahmed loves his nasheeds

What's the song mate?

Yes but we need the AFD because no other party will deport them.

Hilarious how one of the video's comments is a 16 year old german girl complaining about migrants but at the same time they're not all bad because her best freind is dating a really nice one. Get cucked hans.

youtube.com/watch?v=18oYGsmUprM

>armed,
with what shitskin? the gats you hold sideways while you waddle for cover?

you realize that the average redneck and his 243 or 308 AR will blast away entire packs of you roving, rabid niggers.throughout all history, blacks have never posed a significant direct threat to whites in combat, ever, period.

all your victories have been with overwhelming numbers and excruciating losses

You won't be saying that when taskmaster Long Dong begins whipping you from his mech suit which he fashioned out of jungle/dead Google parts using his superior genetically enhanced IQ and body.

Imagine an army of Stephen Hawking tier Bruce Lees except twice as large, fast, smart, and strong.

>hard African
Gonna need to be when Mao Wong whips you from 5 different dimensions.

tfw canada already has 40% under 40 immigrant population.

Bro, Africa has been dealing with foreigners since the first humans to walk out, walked back in with weapons.

China is no worse than any other foreign empire that came to conquer Africa.

When we want to, we will send those yellow cucks running like we sent the Egyptians, and the Babylonians, and the Romans, and the French, and the British and the Dutch.

Niggers like me will always oen Africa because we are more primal than all of you 'civilized' cuckling mutants.

>to a nigga like me

stop larping jew

If Germany loses control of itself, NATO may have to do what must be done. And if nothing is done, Europe is lost.

In a decade from now, people will be 'normal' again, and when they are, they'll never figure out what we were thinking then.

Lies

No race riots or snackbaring here, though.

If it wasn't for whitey's sensitivities the Chinese would probably have genocided you apes and taken your land and resources without having to negotiate.
And they would have been right to do so.

>OC
lmao no it's not

also us asian men already have the key to kill all you niggers with our super secret workout to make you nigs even more inferior

tears are full of salt and would make a terrible lube desu senpai

Oh wait
Since 2000, acquire foreign children at birth in Germany German citizenship if a parent lawfully living for at least 8 years in Germany and has a permanent right of residence . These children have to basically decide upon completion of 21 years between the German and the foreign nationality of parents

>ooogabooga we gon get chu whitey

KEK

these niggers were far better armed than you ever will be coon.

look at what a couple white guys did to them.

China literally controls most of Africa's trade. China is slowly becoming the lifeblood of Africa. Once that line is cut, Africa goes with it. Also, Asian men are also getting jungle fever as well. So you won't be Kangz anymore, but Liu Kangs now.

No one can conquer Africa. No one but a real African like me.

when taken in for the age group it is 40 percent under 40 have fun being a minority in your country in 30 years

Please elaborate on how scary white people googleplexing out is

Also, China is VERY authoritarian and has a history of making the lower classes suffer in order to build the state. If you want Africa to go down this route, then go ahead, kill the white race.

They'll be longing for the gentleness of white rule when the yellow man is their lord.

The holy Quran teaches that the Mahdi will be a dwarf from Southern African.

A very small man will herald the End. Maybe a Chinafrikan child.

do you think chang will take it out on the brown people when the whites footing their bills eventually disappear?

see: shitskin, thats what happens when we want you dead

I remember an exercise in school where we had to balance something on our heads without touching it and walk across the classroom.

Pretty much no-one could do it, and even the ones that could, only with difficulty.

We were told that is how African women carried things, and they could do it without wobbling and with things like buckets of water, so I was pretty impressed until I found out years later they just held them and the teacher had lied.

School was incredibly pozzed in retrospect.

What are you talking about. Imam Mahdi will come from the arab

I'm not white though... That just seemed doubtful. Some of those immigrants might be white.

Yeah you're so hard. That's why you are shitposting on Cred Forums

>mfw the next census is bound to be worse than I expect

most of them are probably Asian so we aren't as fucked as some other countries

One can only hope that the yellow man's rule will be more cruel than ours was. Niggers truly deserve it.

its can be both brah, she is both a race traitor and parasite.

if it's of any condolence, it's not good for us either, I fully expect to be well under that 63% mark by 2020

Is mahdi even mentioned in the quran? And south Africa? He will be a descendant of muhammed

I remember a quote from an African leader that was pretty recent. He basically said "At least the whites tried to educate us and help us out. The Chinese just use us as chattel."

was it the zulu king? He's pretty based

>bragging about Africa

I know you are a white person shitposting, but seriously you can't be bragging about the most backward place on planet earth.

yep, thats the difference, we know we are being replaced, but its with asians, people who actually pay taxes and dont form rape gangs

shit on that cocksucking faggot turdeau all you want, but hes right to be taking in boatloads of chinks, if he doesnt its going to be pakis and africans

So tiresome.

maybe a few but what white country would they be coming from thats not already better than canada? also at least you have the next worst president weeddude lmao to put you all in a high stupor to not notice whats going on

you guys are even worse off

>le 60% meme

at least most our immigrants are high IQ, law abiding Asians as I said earlier as well. Although at the end of the day whites are fucking finished if we don't stop this soon.

pic related, we are destroying the genetic basis of our nations... there is no going back

Everyone stop boasting about being the bottombitch. It's annoying.

We don't know where the future will take us, and even if its bleak, we can still fight for what's left.

>Eastern Europe will never open the gates
We will help them.
>between rock and the hard place

Muslims already conquered half of Africa.

They've been at war with you for over a thousand years, and you stupid cunts never even realised.

he's not right he's retarded, mass migration is terrible it needs to be cut off idc where they are coming from, Trudeau commits treason every day as far as I'm concerned

I do not think you understand how IQ works.

100 is average, faggot.

rofl that you think a European man without concern for kike ethics will be soo "pussified"

Niggs are nothing but tools for kikes

>law abiding Asians as I said earlier as well.

most importantly: they pay tax and come from countries ruined by gibs so they beat their children to get straight As and become super productive members of society.

compare that with the somalis streaming into gemoney?

Sure you can sport, sure you can.

A nation isn't the land , it's the people. If you Germans can't even get a small amount of nationalists to move into an area and have large families then this clearly isn't a big enough issue for you cucks to do anything but bitch about online & you deserve to be replaced.

Yes they can. In fact they already started doing so.

More and more germans buy property in Northwestern poland.

yes... and most immigrants (brown people) are below that because of their genetics. You must be one of those children that got left behind.

You were saying?

true, but its not going to be the same fight for each of us.

a chinese doctor neighbour > a shitskin somali living off gibs with 12 kids neighbour

thats not the same, but you are right there is still hope

chinks bring the average up

>archive.is/sM2Am
Holy shit, white genocide really is real... my fucking God. They really are killing us off.

This is so fucked up.

I like how the strawman you made offers perfectly reasonable points that you indicate are stupid by adding a southern accent

Your Asians wealth they bring is literally money stolen from government. You don't understand what type of poison you are letting in. Yet.

And what are you doing?

It's the end guys.

There are everywhere, there are even more here than the media and gov tries to tell us.

I once lived in solingen, a city where alot of turks lived, like 20%.

This was like this since the 80s.

I hated it and i moved away, to a small sleepy village in the middle of nowhere.

The next small city, with an population of 26k people is 5 min. away.

2014, before the great flood i saw just pure germans, one old turk there, on here, but nothing to worry about.

Now, i just visit the city 2 times a month to shop for things i need, but every time i visited it it got worse, shitskins everywhere, and white women going with them, helping them shopping , driving them with from one place to another, more interracial couples etc.

It is hell, i thought i could escape Solingen, but i just arrived in a new one.

Even at a small city like that, we get flooded with them.

At my neighbor village i even saw refugees, blacks, syrians.

Thankfully my village is too small and has no housing available for them.

Kek, if i hadn't bought the house refugees would live in it now, the locals told me.

I saved them from shitskins.

Fuck this shit, i'm literally overwhelmed by this shit, it's all happening so fast, there is no hope, only suffering now.

>most importantly: they pay tax and come from countries ruined by gibs so they beat their children to get straight As and become super productive members of society.

Pauvre petit Kevin, tu sonne comme un bon paysan de l'ouest Canadien...

im supposed to cry because some chink stole a million dollars from other chinks and then bought my house for a million, when i paid $250k for it?

are you fucking serious?

you do realize i and hundreds of thousands of other canadians are now millionairs/multimillionaires due to the chinks laundering their money in our property market right?

>muh bubble.

what so it crashes back to $250? nothing of value was lost. Oh wait thats right I already cashed out at a million and moved out of the degenerate shithole called toronto/vancouver

ohhh yeah thats right, jee what a shit situation im in now with all these millions of chink $$$

exactly, our west coast is a playground for rich Chinese children to flaunt the ill gotten gains of their parents. It's becoming less livable everyday this is by no means a good thing, this is colonization sanctioned by our own government, it's treason.

Smells like a shill.

It's the end if all you do is post.

There's people working for change. Join them.

It's fairly insidious. While whites work and avoid having children, their money and land is being transferred into the hands of third worlders who spill out of the breeding grounds in Africa and the middle east.

Hahaha WHITE SUPREMACY IS FINALLY OVER

>p-please leave us alone

Die white boys

you are the type of selfish short sighted person that has helped cause this problem in the first place, end your life right now you irreverent piece of garbage

>you do realize i and hundreds of thousands of other canadians are now millionairs/multimillionaires due to the chinks laundering their money in our property market right?

Tu réalise que les Chinks achete littéralement tous dans vos terres de merde...honnetement je m'en criss vu que je suis Québécois et déteste les fakes rednecks...

The Chinese aren't ruling the Africans.

It's 100% consent trade deals. The take-it or leave-it types of deals. So the Niggers won't even be able to chimp out over it.

It's already over for white supremacy.

You cumskins had your time in the sun
It's our time now, it's our burden now, it's our world now!

youtu.be/v2grPPnDRj4

Fuck you. I intend to fight for my country.

Also, once countries like Germany and Sweden go completely to shit, people in the rest of Europe are going to get really scared and PC/internationalist attitudes will go right out the window.

>you are the type of selfish short sighted person that has helped cause this problem in the first place, end your life right now you irreverent piece of garbage

Un bloke avec un cerveau, sa change...

buy a gun hanz

Yes I do.

I just cashed out and left the Vancouver area. It's not my home and never will be again.

>white boy
>over 18
>no wife
>no kids
>settled for shitty job
>gonna fight and win like a hero

Poor little guy

>sold something for what the purchaser was willing to pay
>moved away from gibbsville liberal shitdump toronto
>took millions and invested it into rural ontario
>going to raise a stable of redpilled white children and help save my race from extinction

>"selfish"
>"shortsighted"

jejs get fucked cuck, go back to prepping prajeet and chin down on the danforth. not my fault you were late to the lunch.

Get outta here you Google

that's what we say too about our immigrants
but you're a fool if you think it will stay that way

>white boys btfo
>running scared
>losing territory without a fight

You think it's done yet? We will chase you down and find you anywhere you go. We will always be there, taking what you had.

That's exactly what's going to happen. As soon as the first government collapses to foreign invasion, there will be a realignment among the elite, and then the 'long 20th century' will come to an end. Both Denmark and Norway will be among the surviving nations.

I'm a white man, not a white boy, my simian friend.

You can't escape your own nature

that lead to the problem in the first place. The mass influx of Turks (who were a gateway migrant) shifted the german culture irreparably

Maybe they will do the world a favor.

Technically, allowing unchecked migration will ruin any economy. It's economics 101 a surplus in labor will suppress wages

I know several legitimate black science men in real life. They do exist

Maybe China can turn them all into useful subhumans

Some people argue this is poverty, but look at South America. Totally impoverished nations with reasonable IQs

it's not their home though, Poland isn't Germany. That's like me moving to Canada instead of Washington or Maine

That's right nigger, keep shitposting until you are living in new zimbabwe, begging for the return of gibs that whites sustained you with.

We tore down what the white devils made.

And yet our populations flourish and spread.

Please. You should be happy that the whites ruled your ass. If it wasnt us it would have been the asians and they wouldnt have been half as kind as we were.

With the white man's money on welfare.

Be careful what you wish for. In the apocalypse you seek, there will be no winners in this conflict. Only death will advance in the land.

That's the second time you've hailed hitler. It's just not working out for you, goog.

>And yet our populations flourish and spread.
Thanks to UN handouts from chinks and whitey.

Dude, I'm pretty fucking disgusted too. How can you do this to your own people? How fucked up can you be to sell your whole culture and national identity for money?

I don't really care what happens to the blacks. It's not like they have any influence in anything

ya fucking google the only thing thing can do is roleplay and be a give ms dat whne it come to real life, tfw you will never get a qt white girl and the asian man owns your ass

>implying that land is worth what they paid
jejs wake faggot, toronto is a HELLHOLE

i can MAYBE understand vancouver being worth a lot because its a beautiful city, but toronto is a fucking DUMP.

you really want me to cry for selling a small dinky old house at 4x the purchase price? really?

exactly, you made what? $3 million?

you can buy a small farm in alberta/ raise lots of white kids/ hunt elk / raise cattle / be far more productive to your country and race. all thanks to chan stealing millions from china. and these cucks on this board dont want us doing this? jejs

>We tore down what the white devils made.
and replaced it with slums and stavation

wow congrats

Sub-Saharan Africa has had to deal with invading empires since the first humans walked out of Africa, only to return with weapons.

We sent home the Sumerians, the Phoenicians, the Egyptians, the Romans, the British, the French, the Portuguese, the Dutch.

And we will send home the little yellow cucks after we get what we want from them.

>How fucked up can you be to sell your whole culture and national identity for money?

You want to know what's even more fucked up? They didn't make any money from the migrants. Not even the elite are going to win from the collapse of Germany.

3.1 Million African children starved last year. I wonder what the number's gonna be when the gibs run out.

>xactly, you made what? $3 million?
>you can buy a small farm in alberta/ raise lots of white kids/ hunt elk / raise cattle / be far more productive to your country and race. all thanks to chan stealing millions from china. and these cucks on this board dont want us doing this? jejs

Ces stupides chinks vont etre les maitres de tes enfants, pauvre petite salope...

I hope Germany and Sweden both get fucked beyond repair soon enough to wake everyone else up. Sorry Sven. Sorry Hans. You are going to have to serve the greater good.

>we get what we want from them.
Africa is literally the most impoverished place on earth. The only reason other cultures go there is to take your natural resources. Stop larping some monkey fantasy that will never happen.

>bitch please

you still don't do shit, even with foreign aid.
need more braincells, how many more hundres of years will you bitch...

india is doing waaay better than you, was a colony what, 60yrs ago?

>this is what hundreds of millions of people died in the past 2500 years for

Oh yea? Have YOU seen the bodies?

That's an old white devil meme, to steal money from white people in America.

You really, REALLY think we losing 3 million African kids a year to starvation?

So what are you doing with your millions now? Describe your life

>yfw goobacks episode is real life now

keep dreaming cuck, i wasnt smart with my money and my kids wont ever have to work. plus i can get US citizenship if i wanted to and leave if it actually got bad (not that it will ever be as bad here as there).

oh and by the way, guess how all these rich chinks get in? oh thats right, your cucked commie fuck government grants them PR status in exchange for an 800k LOAN. immigration.ca/en/quebec-immigrant-investor-program.html

thats right, chinks DONT EVEN BUY CANADIAN CITIZENSHIP, they just loan you useless cucks $800k and you give it to them.

you are literal scum, far worse than I will ever be.

>People invading Sub-Saharan Africa since the dawn of time
The first recorded invasion of Sub-Saharan Africa waas by the Arabs in 1000 AD. Also, do you think you can fight the fuckers that pulled off Tianamenn Square and have hundreds of millions soldiers to spare on top of massive technological and economic advantages?Remember, without the whites, you couldn't figure out farming. These people have been farming since 2000 BC and have improved their technology to the point that they can sustain a billion people there.

>I want to be a Journalist living in Manhattan with a black husband called John who is a soldier deployed in Ghana.

Now THAT is a very specific life plan.

>They didn't make any money from the migrants.
They sure scored a lot of "good person" points though.

>WE WUZ KANGS tier conspiracy theory

what do i expect from a monkey?

NICE TRY AHMED!

We being fed by the whole world to just live, fuck and fight.

And you think we be lower than you be. We don't have no bosses to take shit from. A nigga try to boss us around? We knock his head in.

We got kids all over, and let you take care of them. Let their white moms raise them with her parents.

We fathers without having to change a fucking diaper. We wake up when we want, do what we want, fuck who we want, and fight where we want.

The freest Man in the world is the strong Black man.

NOW GO TO WORK AND PAY YOUR FUCKING TAXES WHITE BITCH

>Of these sandgoogles, how many are actually African?

>thats right, chinks DONT EVEN BUY CANADIAN CITIZENSHIP, they just loan you useless cucks $800k and you give it to them.

C'est ca ou les tabarnaks d'Haitiens avec un Q.I. de 65, James...

I find it interesting that Russia and China do not have cultural destruction by over immigration, no terrorism bombings, shootings, rapings cause their oligarchs bullied the oligarch(s) messing up Germany, almost as if the oligarchs have their own turf...

Mothetfucker you know the Egyptians used to beef with sub-saharans we are literally all over their walls on hieroglyphs and shit.

>stupid white trash

cant give away too much personal details, what I will say is that the first thing I did was secure my money, made sure it was invested properly and that I couldnt lose it all and go broke like some fuckwad retard, I can live EXTREMELY comfortably off hte interest my money makes.

when you have a lot of money to invest, you become privy to better investments. I have guaranteed 10% return on my cash. On 1.5 mill thats $150k annual interest income risk free.

but anyway, second thing I did/ am busy doing: looking for a young white woman to squeeze out my stable of children.

I do take trips too though, I love america and visit at least once a year for a few weeks.

fav states: utah/CO/north/southdekota and I like norcal

more than that you dont really need to know

>bragging about being a subhuman piece of shit

I mean it's good that you know how shit that you about.

boy,i hope so.

>google
???
Is there a new word filter I don`t know aboutÉ

part of me really wishes you were genie, how long before you start posting pics of Penny?

fucken degenerate

I've deployed to Ethiopia and Djibouti for CTJF HOA in 03'-05' and I've seen the squalor there, especially near the Somalian border. Africans are cruelest to themselves, and life is cheap there.

The 3.1 million figure is for the entirety of the continent so it doesn't seem far fetched. The sub-saharan hominid is like a plague of locusts, and locusts don't harvest crops. When the food that better humans have created runs out, they die like insects.

No, motherfucker you are not listening.

We are living how we all want to live. We don't bend. It's YOU white devils going around the world making everyone wake up early to wait in line on the highway to go to work, to do shit they don't WANT to do all day, to come home to some bitch they don't want no more.

You all are the robots. Niggers like me?

We do what the fuck we feel like. And you send us checks for it!

Now you tell me who is on their knees to who?

Afghans, Bangladehis, Pakis and Iraqis go through Greece.

Sub-Saharans, Somalis, Eritreans go through Libya and Italy.

youtube.com/watch?v=2WZNsjFimEk

Google = nigger

>We being fed by the whole world to just live, fuck and fight.
What happens when the world stops feeding you?

youtube.com/watch?v=ML7sD_JKbQc

>how long before you start posting pics of Penny?

Qui?

>Europe or Die
Die, please.

youtube.com/watch?v=t3L4QGsDQkM

New code word to avoid censor bots that don't even exist yet.

She's gonna start swinging from the branches like the Google she is

They gave her a banana.

Fuck, okay I just missed a new meme then, thanks fellas!

fuck off google

we even cucked the krauts out of their own destruction-thread

the neets couldnt even be bothered to show up and try to safe face. PATHETIC

Germans are trained to act like submissive sheep.
liveleak.com/view?i=251_1463523553

I'm certain that every noble tapeworm feels the same as it regally feasts on it's hosts shit.

Deutschland, Deutschland über alles

Canada sounds like a nice place to live.

I might take a visit and bang some canadian white girls who want to meet a real American nigga.

Hey ape, you didn't answer my question, what happens when we aren't sending checks anymore (or food rations to Africa for that matter)?

No they didn't. They only interacted with Nubians and Ethiopians (in terms of Africa), which are hardly Sub-Saharan.OI mean, the fucking Sahara made it impossible for you to interact with the jungle goggles. Sub-Saharan Africa is like Australia: full of savages that have been isolated from any sort of civility and couldn't figure out how to do basic tasks.

sorry we wont grant entry to those with criminal records. go back off to the hood now bye bye nigger

we pay your welfare to laugh at your antics on TV. then we pay our police to kill you.

be a good slave and dance for us

Also I'm not white. Both my parents were born in Nigeria.

jesus say what you want about htis larping fuck, he really did derail the thread.

9/10 troll job desu senpai

We do what people have beem doing in Africa since the dawn of time. We do what we do when every foreign empire who ever invaded Africa died.

We survive it. You neanderthal mutants... you think your way is always the best way. But we are the real humans.

Hon hon, quel énorme cocu teutonique...

Kek, thanks white senpai

Good luck outrunning the tide
Servas mein freund

Why the fuck don't you faggots just move to the U.S. and help us maintain order here?
Let the cucks die out, let them watch as their civilization crumbles.
You could move here and make the change though, be the people who vote and mate and help create another foundation. A pillar for what america should be.
We bide our time, we wait and when Europe crumbles like every other muslim society has.
We come back and take it.
It won't take long, every Muslim nation that has accepted Islam has crumbled within a 30 year period.
Guns will only work so long, they have no manufacturers over there to supply their militant forces.
Russia will eventually be too distracted to bother with The U.S. China is in the same boat as they begin their own purge of the islamic parasites.
A new alliance can be formed.
Just fucking think about it.
An Alliance of the three most powerful countries on the planet. An alliance unrivaled in power on this Earth.
Russia will have no hope without us or China.
If either country falls to Islam, their borders will be less secure.
Do the right thing, stop being a coward and do the right fucking thing Anons before it is too late.

Tell me - what do you think about cucked little white liberals who want to help the black man? I mean, for real.

if you leave europe for the shitskins it becomes the shitskins, once it belongs to them you cant take it back without genocide

so why not just genocide the shtiskins in the first place?

>We bide our time, we wait and when Europe crumbles like every other muslim society has.
you dont have time, your demographic projections are shit too, so are white canadians, all white people (cept maybe based aus/irishpotatonigs) have below replacement fertility.

time is not something you have, its something you are running out of.

>Just fucking think about it. An Alliance of the three most powerful countries on the planet. An alliance unrivaled in power on this Earth.

again, why not just do this now? dont wait, start now.

deus vult

>blacks killing themselves in record numbers
>Arabs blowing up other Arabs in tiny power struggles
>hispanics fucked with cartels
>asians culturally crippled

yep white supremacy is gone.

my parents, and grand-parents are foreign born, but they're from europe. large foreign born from europe in canada still

Your imigration process is tedious, long and costly for the average middle classer

Aussies have an influx of immigrants that rivals anything in Europe.
Recently went to Brisbane for SW music festival.
The muslims were everywhere, my friends told me they can't go anywhere in a major city now without them being in droves.
I might see a muslim once if I drive across my entire state.

I even addressed this, if every European who was against this immigration policy. Came to The Americas(leaving it as Americas for the sake of including Canada) we are talking millions upon millions of people.
That's a pretty big push to help get birth rates up. It's also a big push for leaning us towards anti-immigration policies. Which we all desperately need.

As for the second point, we are being politically cucked, cock blocked if you will to make any movement or push any ideology.
In most European countries there are multiple laws that will leave you in jail for the type of behavior you're talking about.
Even discussing anti-immigration policies in a hypothetical situation can have you heavily fined if not arrested.
Let alone trying to bring about an entire movement of the size you're talking about.

The reason for the wait is because we need Russia to makes its move.
The U.S. can not handle the type of genocide you're talking about, an all out war against so many obviously Islamic sects without Russia coming in and rekting us a few years in.

However when the Muslims push for Russia, when the time comes they will make their choice. Just as China will.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend no?

Neither of those countries will tolerate this shit.
So let them start it and let us help.

There is no way you could ever get Murica to band together to fight for shit skins.
We would never do it, so we would have no choice, but to band together to fight with Russia against the shit skins.

They probably wouldn't even have to engineer it that way. Basic hygiene habits would take care of the rest.

youtube.com/watch?v=E3cFiWtcT4k

>tfw Australian
you guys should import gooks instead

youtube.com/watch?v=daLx3e_93CY

you think once some googles decide to nationalize some shit or create too much unions and labor laws and dispute trade deals...

what do you think the chinese gonna do? Something nice like Pinochet like the US did? lol no

>you think once some googles decide to nationalize some shit or create too much unions and labor laws and dispute trade deals...
The chinks will just move out, go to other Africans and give them better deals. This will punish the first country.
It's not hard to do when you have the upper hand.

Also, nigger leaders are too corrupt and short term thinkers to be beneficial to their country. All they need is some good old money under the table.

youtube.com/watch?v=h2zm2wLKGD4
youtube.com/watch?v=3bqn7olcZXg
youtube.com/watch?v=4rbLmTUa1-Y

I've never had a stronger urge to kill people before, that is atrocious.

sup NSA