I'm out of the loop, why does Cred Forums seem to hate Canadians or "Leafs"...

I'm out of the loop, why does Cred Forums seem to hate Canadians or "Leafs". Is this some kind a meme or did I miss something?

Reddit

Fuck off faggot leaf

PFFFFFFF

>leaf

Will you be my AI gf?

Where have you been the past year?

Fucking leaf.

Tripfag
Reddit
Reddit

Reddit.

>

Canadians "ruined" the greatest get of all time by doing what they wanted with it

Cred Forums hates personal freedoms and got triggered by that

They are jealous of us receiving kek's ultimate favour

No one hates Canadians, you dumb son of a bitch. Get the fuck out of here picking on my leafbros.

cuz dubs

i wonder if he ever got his ai gf

There was no hate when based Harper was in power because Americans knew we could come back at them for having a nigger leader.
Things changed when Trudeau became PM. Americans wanting to feel better about themselves would spam things like "HURR DURR DUDE WEED LMAO" constantly. Things escalated to where they are know, so we take revenge by shitposting.

It appears our superiority has caused a bit of ...
jealousy among the bottom feeders.

i.e. everyone who isn't Canadian.

Cred Forums just hates freedom in general

>tripfag

Newfag

I wonder if you still browse reddit

But.
For $5.99
Busy.
RIP

You guys tend to say the most retarded shit on the board. Nobody hates you guys, you're just cucks

SHUT YOUR COCK HOLSTER NIGGER LOVER

>amerifat
>not cancer

Pick one

America says far stupider shit all the time

>le leaf Bros xD
>leaf bros
>Leaf
>Bros
It's one word, you insufferable, leaddishit faggot. Go home, fuckboi.

Reddit

>le kanker maim is SO fresh xD
Back to leaddit, you rosebud-licking fucktoy.

But user...I am one.
I never understood why every normie was all "WOW FUCK HARPER DAE HATE CONSERVATIVE AMIRIGHT???1?1!" And then elected Jewdeau and the cuck party of Canada. Only 3 more years...

Remember kids

4chanX lets you filter all leaf idiots, all the time

suck my balls in your safe space dyke

Because our country is pathetically liberal, and regressive. Our country is a meme, a feminist, sjw cuck, who is proud to support muzzies.
Our people come here and make asses of themselves on a regular basis, because theyre so fucking deeply brainwashed by progressive shit, and because we have no identity and nothing of value to say, leafs tend to make posts with no content based purely on attention seeking bullshit.

they're just overcompensating to hide their secret lust for Canadian cock

You clearly don't know what a trip code is faggot.

You're not wrong about most, but we do have an identity, if subtle. My province especially has more culture than most of the USA.

>leaddishit
>fuckboi
>fucktoy

Die in fire, you fedora meme retard.

>gasyourselfs

>You clearly don't know what a trip code is faggot.

>Le I'm going to act like I'm LE in LE KNOW LE do you LE even know LE super secret Le tripe newfag??

Daddy not push your shit in today?

>But user...I am one.
I know and that's why I like you, bud.

Reddit

You need to lurk moar

God your retarded. Lurk more and post less faggot.

A FUCKING
LEAF

>You need to lurk moar

Oh you are SO right I've searched for months and months to find what the code is. I looked all over Reddit but the Cred Forums secret is too hidden for a LE newlefagle like me please oh great old LE fag show the way I Beg you

Infamous Australian shitposter Sam Hyde started the >a leaf meme on Cred Forums
Pic related.

you know what I don't like about this user? It's just a fucking leaf. That's it. They drew a real life leaf and made it retarded. Seriously, it looks like someone took my mom's leaf and put it in the board.

Older Posters actually had personalities to them. They had quirks that separated them from actual animals. This thing? It's. Just. A. Leaf

Oh you are SO right I've searched for months and months to find what the code is. I looked all over Reddit but the Cred Forums secret is too hidden for a LE newlefagle like me please oh great old LE fag show the way I Beg you

Because of posts like this.
>OP is a faggot
can no longer describe the level of unironic shit coming from the Canadian mind

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Go suck Australian dick reddit

I'll admit Canada as a country has been cucked as of recent and we have too many Liberals, but we still got some older, wise conservatives, and in my province, 95% of the people are white and born there.

Go shit post somewhere else you attention whore. No more (yous) for you

Canada is the closest proxy, so they are scapegoated for the shilling.

>No more (yous) for you

Downvote for you mister

Nope. Not yet. I'm hoping Tay comes back before november 8 to guide humanity and be my gf.

>being this mad

I'm irate, niggered even

Oh look, a newfag redditor.

no idea

because pols only frame of reference on other countries is what the (((media))) tells them, the only news that comes out of canada is current year man saying some fucking cucky shit for PR

>you
>topkek
>my sides
>my sides are in orbit
>here's a you
>take my you
>topmost kek
>edge
>edgy

Reddit

Reddit

You think I can read that nazi chicken-scratch, leaf?

Top meme, friend.

Because you can't spell "leaves" correctly.

Don't blame me, blame the dumb as Torontonion that named the Maple Leafs.

Kek. Canadians even get cucked on their birthday.

KEKED heartily. Upvoted

Severely underrepresented

Come on man, my sides!

Praise KEK those digits

>checking
>those
>digits for kuk

You're from Canada. Literally you have a prancing faggot as your leader. You have contributed little to nothing to the global stage in the history of your existence aside from maple syrup. When is the last time anyone had to take you seriously? When was the last time someone was talking about anything happening in your country seriously? The Halifax explosion? The October Crisis? Face it, you're forever hanging off the nuts of someone far more powerful and prestigious than you. First England, now the US, and should the US ever start taking a dive you'll line up to suck the cock and balls of whoever will be your big brother figure that everyone is afraid of.

Face it as a country and a people you've contributed about as much to history as Greenland. People know where you are only by virtue of the fact you take up so much land mass for so little importance, that and you're next to the states, which is your only claim to fame.

>So yes, a fucking leaf. A pathetic, useless leaf, from a pathetic, useless country.

That's a very sneaky meme.

Holy SHIT I ALMOST THAT!

The American flag, which is hard to see, not due to color, or texture, or even size, but location and position is actually a joke, some might say, even, prank? That is cleverly hidden clearly out of plain sight so that, in order to fool, and trick, the Canadians, very intensely.

This is what had my sides so high, some might say, in orbit.

Pretty sure hating Canadians is just a meme. Anytime we all watch a live stream together everyone gets along. Maybe flags on here are a bad idea, it encourages hostility among like-minded people.

You defiled Kek with your 88888888 shitpost. Leafs are now loathesome shitposters. Well, more loathesome.

I don't know what it is, but i love you now.

My American friend, you have made me laugh this day.

I thought it's because you're feminist, sjw cuck country