Racemixing as a white male

Is racemixing as a white male degenerate Cred Forums ?

if your answer is yes, please justify it.
In my view, you're actually improving inferior races by putting the white genes in it, don't you agree ?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rpuR2tRMIgk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rpuR2tRMIgk

Only if your offspring also racemix with whites.

You're also ending your lineage since your kid won't look like you or any of your past generations.

You are conquering their race and improving their genetics. Imagine all niggers born in africa from this day would be half-white. It would be a massive improvement.

>Half cup of beer
>Half cup of piss
>Mix

"Welp, at least I have improved the taste of this piss." - OP

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't impregnate my Chinese gf and create master race babies?

you're entire country is the result of race mixing mexico.

My asian girlfriend is sleeping next to me, I'd like to have white children but white women here are awful. Girlfriend is everything I want the mother of my kids to be except white, feels awful man

Yes, I do agree

The way it should be:
White males visit foreign countries and impregnate the indigenous females
White males return to their home countries and raise purely white families
White countries bar entry of non-whites so it cannot happen in reverse

Thus we slowly introduce white genetics into the rest of the world while maintaining the purity of the white race. Eventually race-mixing can take place in greater numbers with little/no detrimental impact on the genetic lines.

If you aren't increasing the numbers of the white race you leave behind by having at least 3 white children, you're letting down the white race.

However if you in addition manage to colonise the wombs of non-white women and have several bad yards in addition that is a good thing because
-it increases the kudos and status of our race if our men are able to take the women from men of other races
-it increases the number of white genes in existence
-it greatly reduces the chance that that non-White women will go on to have the fully non-White babies she would have had otherwise.

If every white man managed to have 3+ babies with a white woman and in addition managed to knock up an east Asian, an Indian , an Arab and a Latina then the White race would be in great shape.

I don't include negroid females in that because negroids have a mean IQ of 85 so their genes are so toxic to humanity's intelligence and thus humanity's progress that their genes should be kept in as limited circulation as possible, I.e. Any racemixing with them by anyone should be discouraged strongly.

If you have less respect for Asian males than white males, you should never have children with her. If that's not an issue, you'll be okay.

Racemixing as a white male is only approved if it is with an asian female. Preferably Japanese or Korean

Is it racemixing if me, a white colombian with vasque heritage interbreed with a germanic girl?

>make an experimental dummy okcupid account to check out local demographics
>make it as conservative as possible
>nearly EVERY 85% or above match is blacks and asians

Welcome to urban life

I'm never going to meet a white woman that's as good as her, fucking (((media))) ruined women

No such thing as a master race, we are all inferior and humbled before God.

Poopy-McPooper-poster...

That may be the case for you, but what I said still stands. If you don't want your kid messed up, you need to have just as much respect for the opposite gender of the race you're with as your own. That's where these Elliots and psycho half-Asians are coming from: White guy Asian girl couples where they both worship Whiteness, and the kid is basically Asian in the eyes of the West.

You have to be at peace with the fact that your kid will likely look 100% Asian. If that's okay, your kid will likely prosper.

I have fucked black chicks, latinas, and asian girls. I haven't had a kid though. You'd have to be retarded to do that.

Your statement is correct though, if you dilute piss it will taste better.

Ever mix chocolate ice cream with vanilla ice cream? It ends up being just lighter chocolate.

Only if your offspring doesn't recognize trump as the true heir to the god emperor throne

Nope

>shut up brazil

you're the reason why

It's. Still. Piss.
>googla please

I clicked this thread because I thought the image was /x/tier, but it's not.

OP post source you faggot.

I like it
Fuck off chink lover they are disgusting and eat dogs

Thank you señor skeleton

White guy here from nashville.

I only date black girls. Its amazing how much they love the black dick, 2ez

It worked with this guy, OP.

>V
Amen

No, white genes are recessive. Mixing white with any color simply results in a lighter shade of that color, not a darker shade of white. It's a lose/lose for whites but a win/win for colored people.

At least let us get our birth rate back on track and higher than our death rate before you try breeding our women you fucking giant dicks.

YEAH! SHUT THE FUCK UP MY BRAZILIAN fellow countryman

seu cuckismo está passando dos limites!

Dogs are just another organism. From a logical perspective how you feel about them is irrelevant. Hindus think it's abhorrent that we eat beef, but I'll be fucked if I'm going to stop eating steak to appease the stupid shits.

>implying i wont have children with multiple women

You're fucking retarded and have no idea how genetics works. "White genes are recessive". Kys kys kys kys

yes

>fuck a non-white and she pops out a little shitskin that will consume the planet's resources for its entire life
>fuck a white afterwards and have children too, who now have to compete with the niglet for the same resources

better just to stop the lineage of the nonwhite in the first place rather than grant it a child

This is the most redpilled answer from a purely evolutionary viewpoint. In reality you aren't going to invest much in each of your offspring so they'll probably be less successful and resent you for it. Have fun growing old alone.

Merci Monsieur Skelette.