Are police officers the bad guys?

Who's wrong?
Police or the African-American community?

I used to think Police Officers were the good guys, but since the last events I think I'm starting to side with the protesters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FH2Ulqz_Itw
abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/donald-trump-troubled-police-involved-shooting-tulsa-42250451
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal_affairs_(law_enforcement)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
youtube.com/watch?v=An8LJ_fv0mo
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cv14.pdf
newson6.com/story/25602430/jury-deliberating-in-case-of-man-accused-of-raping-killing-tulsa-woman
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Police. Obviously.

SHIT. I MEANT POLICE ARE RIGHT, NIGHERS ARE WRONG

GOD BLESS ALL POLICE OFFICERS

FUCK NIGGERS, THEY'RE SOCIETYS SCUM

Hey faggot, get a job. Standing on the street looting and disrupting traffic flow and threatening civilian safety is not "good guy" behaviour.

Stupid fucking Mexican go back to the other side of the Panama canal where you belong.

fuck niggers obviously

you dont know them like we do

Both are pretty shitty.
Both could be doing a lot better.
One side needs to quit doing retarded ass shit all the time and the other needs to be trained better/ recruit better.
BLM's demands are mostly unreasonable but what do you expect from an organization owned by George Soros?
They need a new movement that is owned by actually intelligent black people who aren't trying to start a race war.

Police are the thin blue line that keeps Jamal from going through with race based murder.

They could beat, rob and rape every criminal in sight and I'd still consider them valuable.

You fell for the 'just reading a book' meme. The guy was holding a gun.

The trick is to do what BLM isn't doing and judge each case individually.

Sometimes, the cops have been wrong.

But most times, blacks are disproportionately wrong.

The police are doing a great job.

Niggers always look like they are going to kill someone. It's on them.

Since the police pulled back in,Chicago the murder rate has tripled.

Fuck BLM.

Fuck people that can't be decent citizens.

Decent people don't fear the police.

This.

Blacks don't realize that the police are who we call when we are the victims of black crime.

Also most Americans are either related to, friends with or neighbors of police officers. We KNOW they are not evil.

>be police
>pull over a black guy for speeding or some other minor offence
>you know full well he could have a shotgun and will shoot you the moment you get to the door
>do it anyway because it's your job to keep people safe from idiot niggers who can't obey the law

This is what pisses me off about lefty faggots attacking the police. They go out into these shitty neighbourhoods where any random dude might kill them for no reason whatsoever.

And it's not like the nigger community even cooperate. They can watch a drug dealer murder a guy in broad daylight and they'll act like they didn't see anything.

The fact that police risk their lives on a daily basis to help a group of people who won't even help themselves and are probably lucky not to have a gun pulled on them that day, then go home and the lefty media are complaining about the latest dindu getting shot because he attacked a police officer makes me sick.

Police are proven racists, look at how they arrest more black people for crime than white people, how is that fair when white blight makes up the majority of america.

The recent "innocent" guy shot was told to put his hands up, not open the door to his vehicle. He had a long criminal history and was proven to be high on PCP during the autopsy.

Googles are always guilty. Always.

Because blacks commit more crime. It is common sense.

>Because blacks commit more crime. It is common sense.
Spoken like a true racist nazi.

That kind of logic is impressive. It's like saying men are oppressed and victimized because there are more men in prisons than women and men are arrested at a higher rate than women.

#MaleLivesMatter

Look at each incident in isolation and draw your own conclusions.

Personally I think that some of the shooting s have been bad, but that most are a result of people being aggressive and uncooperative. You also need to be aware of when police are LEGALLY allowed to use lethal force in most of these situations, and remember that they are trained to use it.

A LOT of focus has been put on certain officers in particular and police in general. Nearly none has been put on the people who make the rules, handle recruitment, and handle training.

Yelling at the police to 'stop being racist' isn't going to solve a damned thing. BLM are making problems worse, not better.

Dumb mexicuck

You need to stop thinking in black and white (pun not intended)

Bith the police and these blacks are awful people

The reason that 10 steps programs can cure addiction is because they force us to hold our self up to higher power like God, Government or the police.
When our addiction is "thinking that were oppressed" we answer only to our self.
Thus only my life matters

Neighbors 2: Terrorist Rising- Learn how to go from SJW to Terrorist
youtu.be/FH2Ulqz_Itw

fuck the police, they are only over-glorified tax collectors. They could be out there stopping actual crime instead of hiding behind trees with a radar gun. Fucking faggots

Googles reflexively attack people involved in car accidents to include black drivers. They assume that one of the people involved is responsible, assume that there is no way to deal with him but to beat him to death, drag him out of the car, and kill him. They do this to their own kind, who are involved in car accidents in the ghetto. You might have heard of the white truck driver in Detroit who unintentionally hit a kid and stopped to help (googles jaywalk like they are trying to get hit, everyone who drives through a ghetto has seen this), but even a black driver who hit nobody is in mortal danger because he was in what might have been an honest accident.

Police, or more importantly the idea of a police force, are the deterrent that prevents the strongest in society from taking whatever they want from the weakest in society.

Whenever the frail vegan neo-anarchists at uni talk about cool it would be not having police, i imagine how cool it would be to enslave them.

>They could be out there stopping actual crime instead of hiding behind trees with a radar gun.

Stop speeding, you're creating an unsafe environment for other motorists and pedestrians.

I wish there were permanent speed cameras on all major roads, And I'd like to see the fine system replaced with a 3 strikes your out rule (no more car, no more license), because fuck all you that put me at risk.

Do you know what it's like to spend your days walking around crime-ridden neighbourhoods where your uniform is just one giant target for any kind of low-level gangbanger, crack addict or "disenfranchised inner-city youths" to shoot at?

The police try to keep you safe and try to keep society ticking along smoothly. They're just trying to help. And in return, the media takes every opportunity (and if there are no opportunities, they just invent them - eg. Mike Brown) to stoke up cop-killers and promote anti-cop sentiment.

It's a very difficult job with shit pay where your life is on the line at all times (even off the job), and the "thanks" that you get from society are rallies, riots and (often violent) demonstrations against you.

Is it any wonder that they have very itchy trigger fingers when some gangbanger cunt with a list of priors longer than your arm starts acting really fidgety and bringing his hands down to his waistband? If the officer shoots early, he'll just get more hate (big fucking deal, he's already reviled). If he lets himself get shot and killed, the anti-cop liberals just celebrate his death.

The police are heroes.

The African American community, no one wants to hold them accountable for their actions, they kill and rob, but then act like they dindu nuffin. And cry a bunch of alligator tears when one of them gets shot by a cop or whatever, so they can then proceed to loot and rob, meanwhile the media will defend them and tell them they can do no wrong.

fuck cops and fuck niggers.

I don't get it, why would you enslave useless people?
Did not end well last time

For real. 3 of my friends from high school became cops. They're not racist or evil at all, they were just kind of goody goody dorks who never partied, but they're all good dudes.

of course they are. you people acting holier than thou are the hilarious ones. who here on this earth is without sin? the funny thing about cops is you see them breaking the law every fucking day and yet no one, if ever anyone, holds them accountable. indeed, they fucking faggot asses have free license to kill, speed, do drugs, whatever - and it is what it is.

pussys like you, OP, complete faggots continue to support them Cred Forums is full of a bunch of little bitches for real

Speeding is an actual crime, retard.

Fuck the police. They are a glorified community college dropouts.

Cops are the only reason society functions. Without law, you have chaos. Any person who says today that they wish there were no cops, and no law, will be the people of tomorrow wondering why their daughter is getting raped and bashed wishing there were people to protect them.

>indeed, they fucking faggot asses have free license to kill, speed, do drugs, whatever - and it is what it is.

Shiet Tryone my man, why didn't you become a police officer then? Finna be ballin out in my cop car nigga, been shootin dope, snatching purses and speeding all day and ain't made a single arrest, fug!

Oh wait, none of that stuff is true and you know it.

Fuckin hate em both. Let them destroy eachother.

Couldn't agree more. Even the dumbest of blacks are not hesitant about calling the police when they are victims of crime, or using the legal system to sue in cases of perceived injustice.

you don't think it's true, you fucking nigger?

From the man himself: abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/donald-trump-troubled-police-involved-shooting-tulsa-42250451

TRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMP

If it were, niggers would be scrambling to become cops.

>but since the last events I think I'm starting to side with the protesters

a. they are rioters.
b. This is what the media wants you to do.

We have good cops in this country. 1 million of them. We pay them to fight the bad guys, and we pay them to WIN when they do fight the bad guys. Their #1 job is going home at the end of their shift. So they are trained to shoot -just- before the bad guy can...the moment a bad guy reaches in his waistband or lunges for the glovebox, or starts bringing something out from under the driver's seat.

That's the moment they are supposed to shoot. Because any later than that, they are the victim, and if the cop is the victim, where does that leave the citizen?

But the media hypes it up. The media acts like police are in the wrong 'shot an unarmed man!'

Bullshit. You know who DOESN"T get killed by police in this country? People who comply. People who obey police orders, are still alive the next day, maybe telling their story to the judge. When the cops tell you not to move, DONT FUCKING MOVE.

White people in America are taught this by their fathers and families, even some teachers. We all know it. But black people...they are taught and I don't know by whom exactly...to run, to fight, to try to outgun the cop.

And they can't outgun the cop. WE PAY THE COPS TO WIN that scenario. That's their job.

Police are bad guys, as all authority is lent to people like us, relatively speaking, but nigger behavior is worse and needs to be squashed. Police wouldn't be half as bad if niggers weren't so prolifically niggerish.

As long as whites remain cucked on the issue of race realism and the threat the negro is to his and his families safety, cops are 110% needed and justified.

I know it's not true, you stupid motherfucker. Not a word of it is true. Even the "speeding" part isn't true unless it's an emergency, in which case you need to have a valid reason and display emergency equipment. You can't just speed down the freeway for fun.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal_affairs_(law_enforcement)

you stupid motherfuckers should just end yourlives

Both are shitty.
So many corrupt cops with hands in pockets where they don't belong. There's also cops that are assholes, use unnecessary violence and break the law because they know they'll be protected.
And
>Niggers
>Gonna
>Nig
Most of these protesters are entitled pieces of shit with no understanding of how society works

Copfag here. Ask me anything.

Let us break the law break the law
no trouble
no trouble
no trouble
Let us break the law break the law aw aw aw

We dint ask for the white mans laws
Lets face it laws with lots of flaws
You dint ask us what we want to do
So what if we gon' break 'em? That's fully on you

It aint much for me go rob a store
So step it back or youll be causing more
What you think that Im supposed to do
When we need clothes for school or a pair of brand new shoes

Yeah my mama she told me "don't worry about whats right"
(Shoo wop wop, sha-ooh wop wop)
She says, "Boys like you got to eat and survive the night"
(That looty uh that looty looty)
You know I wont be no uptight goody two two shoes
(Shoo cop cop, shoo da cop cop)
Not when I got nothing thats left for me to lose

(chorus)

Ill shoot you in the back......
So dont you gat at me
No I aint going to jail Im staying free
So Im here to tell you that-listen up
If its me or you at midnight Im gonna get the drop

Democrats tell me "Don't worry about what's right"
They say "We got to break the GOP so you have to fight"
(That looty uh that looty looty)
You know I listen to liberals saying you hate my skin
(Shoot cop cop, shot da cop cop)
So Ill put you on the ground if thats how I have to win

(chorus)

I'll shoot you in the back....
So dont you come at me
No I aint going to jail Im staying free
So I'm here to tell you that-listen yo
Were gonna mano mano if you dont let me go

BLM protestors tell me that Im justified
That breaking the law is only saying my side
(That looty, uh, that looty looty)
Im gonna call yall racist when you doing your job
And crucify you and your senpai with a social network mob

(chorus)

(chorus)
Hey!
Yeah yeah... ohh... You can keep your law... Hey...

You're just another tool of media deception.

"Oh but I saw the video"

Everyone knows that no one is perfect, and the very fact that an internal affairs department exists should show you that your statements are not true. If there were no internal affairs department your argument would hold more weight.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

What about the worse of both worlds...

Nigger cops?

Who gives a shit what you think? You are in Mexico. Your country is shit. America became a great nation - because of the Whites, whereas you guys have not accomplished shit. You are a nation of cowards, who can't stand up to the cartels - and/or are too corrupt and untrustworthy to fight them cohesively. Your people are dirt-floor poor, the crime is high, and the contributions to the world are... nothing.

Where are your scientists? Nobel Prizes? Space program? Medical breakthroughs? Nothing. Your people do nothing but leach off America like a fucking slug. Mexicans suck.

So I ask again, why would anyone give two shits what a Mexican thinks about American Policing?

why are you all so stupid and/or weak?
we don't have a domestic military force anymore. you're it. what the fuck.

(1)

(2)

(3)

How can you seriously watch "the news" and think they want you to side with the rioters.

They want you to go "racism is bad but hmm what about the property damage, MLK would be against this"

This isn't in the media or the establishment's interest

>Mexican intellectual

(4)

You tell me.
googles are the biggest problem in America

because they're motivitated by jewish interests who want to see all our native people completely fucking crippled YOU STUPID FUCKING ASSHOLE

ANSWER MY GOD DAMN QUESTION

Officers are just doing their job, i doubt they enjoy killing people.

All of these police shooting cases turned out to be bullshit. Guy turned to to have a gun, be high on PCP, etc. Turns out later that the witnesses lied, evidence totally contradicts what they said, etc, etc.

The African American community does have a HUGE problem in itself but nobody wants to talk about it.

You are mentally ill and I suggest you seek help

what

how does that make even sense? pk elaborate,.

Geraldo said on tv that local charlotte station has reports that dash cam shows the google walking towards the police with a gun. Mexico btfo yet again. Build wall dummy

>Smooth Criminal.jpg

Cops are made up of average people just like the protestors.
The average person is fucking stupid.
Both cops and protestors are comprised of people too stupid to think of people other than themselves.
It really all comes down to memes (not the le funny 4 chan ones, but the social construct type of memes, mgs2 style.)
People are too stupid to look at each individual case and make opinions based on those so they automatically jump to an already socially created option. It's why so many people cry racism and why the other end cries that they were thugs. They're too stupid to create their own synopsis.

I think being a police officer is not an excuse to shoot people off the bat.
Being an officer is dangerous, and it doesn't excuse killing people.
Also fuck googles.

Once we pass initial hiring pt and the Academy, there's no reason to stay in shape.
I train 5 times a week, but that's all on me. There's no penalty or risk of me losing my job if I don't stay in shape.

As for being dumb. I couldn't tell you man. Out of my pools of hires I'm the only one with a bachelor's degree. Hell, I'm one of only a handful of people with a bachelor's degree in my whole department. When I finish my masters I'll be the only one out of 100 officers to have one.

what the fuck does a cuck even know about how American law enforcement operates? Stick to your side of the pond, you dumb Brit

Watch this and decide for yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=An8LJ_fv0mo

it's funny how all the gun-grabbing liberals like to shoot first and ask questions later

If it's not in the establishment's interest, then why is Clinton pushing the "cops are racist" narrative? She had Mike Brown's mother on stage at the convention.

The useful idiot liberals don't give a fuck about damage to private property, because they *feeeel* that the racism is more important. The rioters aren't even thinking, they're just in it for new Jordans. The establishment wants riots because it's a diversion (no one's talking about Islamic terror any more, only evil white cops...).

dude. open your eyes

The media calls it 'protests'. When its fucking rioting; looting, destruction of property.

The media puts out in their first headlines 'unarmed man' when the cops say there was a gun.

The media is purposefully fueling unrest and racial division so they can get clicks, visits, shares, likes and follows. The media spin is ridiculous.

The media kept reporting THE Chelsea BOMBER as 'the victim' this week. Because police had done what they were supposed to do, and shot him.

THE VICTIM.

Wake the fuck up.

The police should kill megan trainor next. Then you.

More than you Jamal, clearly.

The cop in tulsa was a female you sexist scum!

>How can you watch the news and think they side with the rioters
Probably has something to do with all the one sided" evidence" (((they))) broadcast to support the rioters opinions

I am watching over the police

If you would have watched three seconds of CNN tonight you would have seen the absolute, dripping paternalistic disdain towards the people on the streets in Charlotte.

The establishment does not like protest, it does not like insurrection, be the cause good or bad. It has always had the exact same reaction, since the riots of the sixties, and you're so busy tilting at Jewish windmills you can't see that the establishment views BLM as a threat and wants to coopt it into something harmless to its own institutions

so what happens when you speed 13 mph over in a 20 mph zone, and you're an out of towner?

Call it child-like curiousity, but have you ever had to draw your firearm in a life or death situation?

88s of truth

don't break the damn law and you won't see them putting you in hand cuffs or unloading an entire clip into you. fucking spic

>clip

> Fired from their high-capacity assault-gun

thanks for that. I thought there were only a few 'Roof Koreans'. I did not know that all of LA's Koreans had to defend their homes and businesses themselves.

And did.

fuck yeah. good for them.

No. I almost drew in public only one time.
Was in the er watching over some idiot who was too drugged up to take to jail.

Another county brought in a prisoner, dude was out of his mind. I couldn't see the room he was in from my vantage point. All I hear is a fight, him get loose, and then him screaming "I'M GONNA KILL MYSELF! I'M GONNA KILL EVERYBODY!" I thought for sure he grabbed thst deputies gun. He had his back halfway in the door frame i was in.
I went for my gun but a detective working security saw me and shook his head no.

He then had all his limbs handcuffed to the bed and a very annoyed nurse hit him with a sedative.

So. No, hopefully it stays thst way.

>Death penalty

Yes pls.

>tripfag and probably google

opinion discarded

I think the shooting in Tulsa is questionable but the rest weren't. most of the time its pretty damn obvious that the black dood fucked up.

They're both subhuman garbage.

Niggers:
>Commit tons of violent crime against citizens
>Cost the taxpayer millions in prison costs and welfare programs
>Want to be able to do whatever they want with no consequences

Cops:
>Enforce tons of unconstitutional laws against citizens
>Cost the taxpayer millions in pensions and traffic fines
>Want to be able to do whatever they want with no consequences

As a white person, watching them kill each other is awesome. Nothing would make me happier than a complete out and out war between nigs and cops. Makes the necessary mopping up on the Day of the Rope that much easier.

>Are police officers the bad guys?
No. Fuck niggers.

I'm a cop. I don't think I'm a bad guy.

Was it really the right call though?

Now their businesses are in an extremely undervalued area worth less than before and they don't get the insurance money from it's destruction to move and start over elsewhere.

Sometimes being the only home in the city that a tornado didn't destroy is the worst financial fate of all.

City County or state?

County, I'm a deputy sheriff

The majority of cons you listed for both niggers and cops are created by defective policies from bad government. Without welfare abuse or traffic ticket quotas, you would be speaking differently.

Dude really shut the fuck up

>Without the problems that exist in our society, you'd be talking about how great our society is

Like...really, dude? Really?

I'm talking about government policies and how they have specifically impacted those groups in, yes, today's society. You are just blaming those groups as if they are inherently bad.

For example, did you know blacks committed crime at an equal rate to whites before they were encouraged to be put on welfare and destroy the family unit? Do you think that some of the more ridiculous things police are forced to do like in cases of domestic abuse are newly formed laws by a liberal government?

Painting both groups with such a blanket statement makes you look ignorant and makes me suspect that you may be a minority unable to comprehend Anglo-Saxon principles.

Blacks commit over 50% of all murders i America. They are less than 15% of the population.

The police patrol the ghetto 24/7 to protect niggers from niggers. If we wanted to fix the problem and make the coons happy, we'd just stop the police from patroling the ghettos.

When they start killing each other like they do in chicago, in less than 1 year we'd have a significant population reduction.

If you combine free abortions for them, we'd have their numbers down to a manageable 5% or less in under 10 years.

They dont want the police, they want to kill their babies. Lets help them out.

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cv14.pdf
Here you go my man

>have tonfa
>kick instead
?

this nigger are getting shot, becuase they dont follow orders, they arnt suggestions and they do sketchy ass shit in front of the cops.

this chimps dont want to get shot tech them to follow orders and stop chippen around.

Until the police start indiscriminately breaking into my home and stealing my stuff, I think I'm siding with the police here.

uh woah

God damn what the fuck is wrong with some people? Raping an 8 year old babby? They should have some sort of special, extremely painful execution method reserved for people that do shit like this.

>Robbing one's neighbors and disrupting commerce is justice for the dead guy
Nogs clearly in the wrong. Especially in a country where police officers can be criminally charged. And believe it or not due process exists.

I hope the Jews realize race war is bad for business.

>Are police officers the bad guys?

Only if they stop shooting blacks.

I think the fact that we have here a police officer posting on /pol is a sure fucking sign that police departments need major reform.

Hahaha, best argument ever made on /pol

He invalidates his own argument by posting on Cred Forums himself. Makes it the worst argument ever made.

Meh , I thought it was pretty witty at least. At least he didn't call me racist right off the bat. That's what I get most of the time these days.

A cop may arrest you wrongfully and in OP's case deport you. Very slight chance kill you, especially if you're a retard.

A dindu will rape your 80 year old grandma to death and beat your 101st Airborne vet grandpa to death.

Link:

newson6.com/story/25602430/jury-deliberating-in-case-of-man-accused-of-raping-killing-tulsa-woman

>Bob Strait was a paratrooper in World War II. He was with the historic 101st Airborne Division, where he was part of the D-Day invasion. He was awarded the Bronze Star.

Nancy Strait grew up in a log cabin in Kenwood, Oklahoma, with no running water. She moved to Tulsa to work during the war, and when the war ended, she met Bob.

Three weeks later they were married: Friday the 13th in 1946.

Reminder: Cops arrested, investigated and incarcerated Tyrone Woodcock.

Police have always been the bad guys. They only exist to protect the government's power and the property of the wealthy. This has always been the case.

I think that you underestimate the size of the Cred Forums userbase in general.

I used to be a Police Officer and I hold great disdain for people with dark skin colour.

>all these bootlickers

The black community is real fucked up but the best thing they ever gave us is music about killing cops.

>Who's wrong?
>Police or the African-American community?

Both. The police are corrupt / incompetent as fuck, ever towing the thin blue line and the , will of a greedy elite ruling class. However, the SJWs and the Black Lives Matter movement promote preferential treatment for blacks and other minorities, and demonize whites and men.

Neither

Trigger happy bullies and dumb chimps mixed in with good people on both sides

Just be glad youre not in either group. Sucks to be a google and sucks to be a cop that has to deal with googles

How many babies have you flashbanged in no-knock raids? How much property did you seize from people who were never proven to be guilty of anything? How many people have you beaten up and then charged with "resisting?"

Must be fun to have something in common with Niggers and nigger culture. I'd wager that makes you a high quality guy.

A broken clock is right twice a day, dullard.

8 DAY old.

Whoops, yeah that's what I meant.

>Sir, my shoe seems to have somehow made it's way into your right pocket
>AY BRUH, I DINDUNUFFIN, DIS MY SHOE BRUH

>if you're a friend or neighbor of evil that somehow makes them not evil

k

If police feel threaten, give them body armor. Bullet proof helmet, arms and legs, not just the vest.

Both

Mostly black though.

also fuck you OP ever circumstance is different.

>be cop
>people think I turn into some magical robot when I am on shift and my persona and own character vanish

Can't imagine what shit I'd have to put up with if bogans here had access to guns like the criminals over there do.

Police Officer of 10 years here in a big city with a majority black population. Every single day you see the most ignorant mind blowing and usually violent acts committed by one group of people because that is their culture. And everyday you encounter people that are blatantly ripping off the system in one way or another when it comes to food stamps, EBT cards, and Social Security disability. It never ends and never will. And 99% of the stuff that happens doesn't make the news because if the media covered what happens on a daily basis our Country would probably turn against an entire group of people, which isn't right, but would happen.

Cops in the big cities are the most red pilled people on the planet. Most of us don't care about writing tickets, drugs, and don't want to arrest anyone. We just pray for slow days.

Almost every new hire after 3 years starts to get burnt out (and that's when they swallow the red pill) and become a shell of the bright eyed saving the world rookie they once were because the nonsense NEVER ends. When you get on you experience a culture shock and everyday have some crazy story to tell your friends about. And after a few years, since the nonsense happens everyday, your wife asks you how your day went and you just shrug and go "Nothing big happened". When in reality you handled 2 shootings, a few domestic violence calls, had someone run from you or fight you, and had to do a bunch of reports for elderly people that have been victimized by their own people because when they moved into the neighborhood 30 years ago it was a great place to live but now are stuck.

People don't realize how important police are to keeping these people in check. If you got rid us these fuckers will drive to your hipster gentrified apartment, or to your beautiful suburban home, and TAKE your stuff, and then shoot you because they can. Its their culture. And until you change the culture, and the perpetual victim card, it will never change.

Hey he taught his kids proper trigger displanse.

See how much their lives improve when they try to raise their kids as fathers instead of fucking off?

At the very least, it's a start.

Every week I hear about another cop in my city tasing/beating the fuck out of someone for no good reason. Justice is a mirror which reflects actions. Disavow the brutal police or be categorized with them, just like the way pigs do to blacks who don't dress white.

I think police need some training and probably should never put their fingers on the trigger or point their weapon at a person unless they intend to shoot. I support them and they are necessary, but some are definitely jack-booted thugs. I'd like to see those weeded out. Remove the IQ cap on police officers as well. All that being said, in most of these cases, it was justified. The cops did the right thing in many of these cases, but not all of them.

Then you get people asking why we're militarizing the police

Also, walking up to a routine traffic stop in full body armor is stupid as fuck