BLACKED

BLACKED

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=european people art&espv=2&biw=1911&bih=1036&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi_1emg_KHPAhUGNz4KHVr9BXEQ_AUIBigB
lmgtfy.com/?q=european portraits
google.pt/search?hl=pt-PT&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1366&bih=662&q=european people art&oq=european people art&gs_l=img.3...78.4203.0.4381.19.12.0.7.7.0.130.894.11j1.12.0....0...1ac.1.64.img..0.18.930...0j0i19k1j0i30i19k1j0i8i30i19k1.QMJVMK3nlSw#hl=pt-PT&tbm=isch&q=european art
lmgtfy.com/?q=European people art
lmgtfy.com/?q=American inventors
unz.com/isteve/great-moments-in-google-american-inventors/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i really hate the world

Wtf, it's real.

WE

WUZ

SO MANY GOOGLES

I'ma smash a googles head in

ROYALTY

Holy shit its real. Why? What the fuck are they for real?

google.com/search?q=european people art&espv=2&biw=1911&bih=1036&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi_1emg_KHPAhUGNz4KHVr9BXEQ_AUIBigB

lmgtfy.com/?q=european portraits

maybe if you didn't type like a nigger

Google isn't even hiding it anymore.

You don't have to. All you have to do is to hate democracies which degenerate into liberalism since the first ones were installed. During the monarchies things tended towards conservatism.

This is part of google's new strategy to eliminate racism.

Google "American inventors"

it's because of the "people", from "people of color"

google.pt/search?hl=pt-PT&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1366&bih=662&q=european people art&oq=european people art&gs_l=img.3...78.4203.0.4381.19.12.0.7.7.0.130.894.11j1.12.0....0...1ac.1.64.img..0.18.930...0j0i19k1j0i30i19k1j0i8i30i19k1.QMJVMK3nlSw#hl=pt-PT&tbm=isch&q=european art

lmgtfy.com/?q=European people art

can we make shadowrunning a real thing and hit their databases already

First American inventors, now this. Does Google have new management?

What did we do to deserve this.

(((Google)))

Google "real inventors"

AM I STUCK IN A NIGHTMARE WTF IS HAPPENING SOMEBODY PLEASE MAKE IT STOP PLEAAASSSEEE

>Googles 'the color white'
>Only black shapes pop up
>Oops forgot, can't search the color white because of the color from people of color

now try: lmgtfy.com/?q=American inventors

Try "renaissance Europeans" too

oh yeah I know, google is just lefty propaganda

just saying in this case it might not be that bad

there's no coming back from shit like this. this is just the new status quo

Bing and Yahoo are showing the same thing in their images wtf

others have noticed

unz.com/isteve/great-moments-in-google-american-inventors/

yeah its likely this search was manipulated by some other online group of people, you can trick google with keywords and stuff and "european people art" is probably a fairly unique search term.

/the_donald/ does it all the time with other search terms and they get search terms like "45th president" to show trump

never trust a fucking leaf guys whats wrong with you

SAGE

it's bad

The worst thing is that that list is curated. No automation fucked this up, some lefty faggot nu-male had to make it.

the google that made peanut butter is our number 1 scientist

just why

way, way, way underrated post.

I was upset at the content of art, until I re-read "european people art"

Niggers could NEVER learn or use the word 'portrait'.

Google is actually segregating their search results.

Yeah, the tumor is growing rapidly in Google. Where's the chemo? Why isn't anyone treating Google?

Youtube jewery is off the charts with the new demonetiziation. Google searches are angled as fuck. Their front page art is 9/10 SJW bullshit, like the shit they pulled with.. what was it, NASA? When they took a photo from some press conference and made the white people black or female.

FUCKING GOOGLES

You can't be serious? These SJWs at google are rigging everything.

Fuck them seriously this makes me rage. I'de fucking beat the shit out of some google working fuck.

I swear that Cred Forums is destroying my blood pressure

Yes it is. It literally is 1984.

How the fuck is this real? Jesus christ

it's so forced. there are exceptions, but blacks have made almost no contributions to art, literature or science. it's just the truth. so why force this meme? richard wright is a pretty good writer, langston hughes... that's about it...

WHAT THE FUCK
I'M MIGRATING TO YANDEX
I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

It's pretty specifically the .com domains that do this.
It's also the reason I switched to cuckcuckgo. It's not anywhere near as good as google but at least it doesn't pull this fucking faggotry.

God damn SJW diversity hires sitting in a boardroom thinking GEE HOW CAN WE PUSH BLACKS BEING GREAT EVEN MORE

And meanwhile they are failing miserably to black people.

google is a bunch of google lovers

Maybe because Google associate the word "people" with people of color,that's why this happens.

>medievalpoc.tumblr.com

My new favorite site !!!

""european""people" of colour" is one of the top results
why is google perpetuating WE WUZ KANGZ retardation?

really makes the blood in your brain boil from all the thinking

Everybody fails to black people because black people don't want help.
They've never wanted help.
The release of 1915's "The Birth of Nation" was met with tons of protests from white northerners regarding its racism.

You know what blackie did?
They protested too. By mobbing and rioting against the fucking white protesters.

They always have been and always will be an unfixable problem.

>It's also the reason I switched to cuckcuckgo
is it at least better than fucking yahoo? seriously considering Bing.

It's because of people googling "African American inventors". Same with "American couple", etc.

I've honestly no idea. I just passed a few cursory programming queries into both and cuckcuckgo has better aggregation of community responses (stackoverflow and the like) while yahoo returned a lot more reference material and official documentation.

Bing is just as bad as google.

Yahoo uh...well, this.

>no monet
>no picasso
>no rembrandt
>no renoir
some of the greatest achievers in human art are omitted from a simple google search that should pick all of them up. this is a crime

That google didn't invent peanut butter, only retards think a google invented peanut butter in the 18th century when it has existed since at least the 5th in the aztec empire.

What did they mean by this?

Some things you just can't take from us,

Little known fact: Google have a blind programmer working on their search engine ranking algorithm.

Could it be that these blackened results are due to this programmer? The result of his fundamental inability to "see" how this is at the very least utterly patronizing towards blacks?

>This is actually real
Yahoo knows

YAHOO STOP

I really just mean for quality of life stuff like immediate pictures, maps etc and navigation. even if they're just skimming googles googlish results it's fine really, so long as I'm not giving them ad revenue or however they profit off use.

Those scrolling list things are curated. They are not automated like google images is. Someone made these lists and it wasn't a bot.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!?!?!?

Bing is fairly comparable to Google in that regard, and their maps are probably 2nd best.

>it's real
what the absolute fuck

good god google is intolerable.

>Wyatt mann right at the top
now there's a red fucking pill for normies searching this shit. a picture of what's being done right in the midst of it happening.

Oh, I didn't even notice the Mathematicians / Americans part.

wtf i hate search engines now

what the fuck

Look up shekels.

KANGZ

That can't be real

What?! I just checked and it's real. Just what the fuck?! This doesn't even make any sense!

This is most like moot's fault.

went to work at Google to troll Cred Forums one last time.

Ok I had to fucking check this. I gave it the benefit of the doubt that this is just satire.

Well it's fucking real. What. The. Fuck.

White people bad. Black people good

Huh

'white man and white woman'

AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAA

>using jewgle

top kek

bump this and spread this

This is a STRONG red pill that normie will get

t

History is literally being rewritten folks.

Textbooks will be rewritten and in 10-20 years, this blacked version of history is what our kids will grow up learning.

White history is finished.

World future.

You're happy about that, aren't you leaf?

What the fuck. This is real.

Cucked

this is amazing, google has gone total shit tier.
if anyone remembers a month or so ago user posted about youtube kids or google play kids, and the autofill was filling out something like 'sex toys' or 'sex games' , then other anons verified. then black inventors, now this.

fml its legit
We wuz king!
Shakespear was black did you goys not know that

FTFY

I've been saying it for years and no one listens. Google is the objective, they are the goal. Destroy google, destroy the left. They are human programming. Look up American Inventors or White Couple and see the results.

They are the evil that plagues western society.

didn't they bought a military hangar recently?
I think it's a matter of time when they take over the world

Ha, take it over? Friend, they own it. They visited the White House during the Obama administration on average once a week.

They don't need a PMC, because they control the minds of quite literally billions. The other search engines aren't much better, but if you bring down Goliath the rest will change.

They are a tool being used to brainwash western societies to accept whatever fate they deem necessary. That could mean handing your society to third worlders, or raising another mans child, or giving up hope.

Ideally, we would want an insider, a Snowden of sorts. Google has dirt, it's in there, they aren't a perfectly ethical and legal company, but someones gotta get it into the limelight. I don't think it can be done from the outside.

google americans are behind this im sure

>keep thinking you guys are fucking with me
>look for myself

>mfw

And it's real I was so sure this was fake but I was wrong

>happy American couple
>San Bernardino shooters

WE WUZ DADZ AND SHI...

whoops.

GOOGLED

quality thread lmao

I didnt believe it either. Jewgle really likes niggers i guess