HILLARY CLINTONS FALL WAS STAGED?

Supposed source confirms that Hillary's 911 fall was staged to get her to leave the race because she knows Trump is winning. She has health problems yes, but this source says it was staged.
youtube.com/watch?v=lba4khAVHHw

Wait, wait, let me just put on my thinker cap first.

Kek. That would be funny

k.. I'm ready. Keep me posted.

woah hey swissbro havent seen you posting in a while

Hi.

I don't get it? Why not just drop out instead of making yourself look like an idiot and a liar? Why not be an emtionally strong, brave woman and drop out, then spend your days licking tha Lena Duhnum sympathy pussy you'll get?

>its literally too late to put anyone on the ballot
>implying this is happening.

It doesn't really matter if its too late, if she drops out they'll just put biden in there. Most people aren't going to care enough to know about when's the deadline to put someone on the ballot, so I bet they're just going to put either biden or someone else in there anyway. Tim Kaine posted a photo with biden with the caption "stronger together", so this might be forshadowing a biden kaine presidency.

mfw

I will suck my own dick if Hillary drops out this late (she won't).

IT WAS INTENTIONAL GUYS TOTALLY! DID YOU SEE THE VIDEO? HILLARY COULDN"T ACT THAT GOOD IF HER LIFE DEPENDED ON IT.

Well, my idea is that she wants to make it look like she HAD to drop out, and not that she did because she knew Trump was winning. Her actual health issues will be a good cover for this, because they can just fake another health problem on TV and we'll all be like "HA THAT BITCH IS DEAD" when in reality it was actually staged so she wouldn't have to leave the race herself and say "trump beat me" or some shit. It's an ego thing.

Idk man. Doesn't really make sense.

why would you even respond to a thread that has a youtube video as a source?

fuck off and s*ged

Is there even precedent for a candidate dropping out late?

What happens?

Does the VP pick take their place?

I mean, it's not going to happen, but now I'm academically curious.

Getting another candidate put on the ballot would now be impossible.
In most states, it's now past the deadline for nominating a party's candidate.

If Haggrid were to withdraw, then the Dems wouldn't be able to run another candidate, forfeiting the election.

What if the establishment wants Trump to win but Trump being against them is protesting it by saying the occasional retarded comment that knocks his poll numbers down?

No way it was staged.

1. She is ruthless as fuck by all accounts.
2. She will probably go to jail if Trump is elected.

This is a false flag.

Killary on her death bed

>Leaf

Isnt she winning right now?

>trying to sell me shit in the beginning of the video
trashed.

>Hillary intentionally leaves a 9/11 memorial early and pretends to pass out in front of the camera phone of a random Polish guy on the street so she has an excuse to drop out of the race
>Then instead of dropping out of the race she has her campaign staff downplay everything
>Then the media fall on their swords protecting her from anyone who says she is too sick to campaign
>Then she continues to run for over a week insisting she is just fine the whole time

This plan is so brilliant I cant even wrap my head around it!

Can't they just instruct the electors to vote for another Democratic pick?

> only sucking own dick if lose bet
Cmon, if you could you'd be doing it while browsing Cred Forums

Yeah she's like 6+ nationally
What the fuck is this shit?

No, that's just stupid.

What a crock of shit. This is click bait nonsense.

She dropped like a sack of potatoes.

god exists and hes a frog seems more believable after all check em